Chapter 1-Anniversary

My eyes slowly flickered open to see a handsome man hovering over me smiling.

I smiled back.

I've been in love with Ashton from the very first day I met im him in the schools cafeteria. I still love his smirk, his smile and his laugh. Everything. I love everything about him.

I don't regret being with him. I just love being with him.

"Happy anniversary" I heard Ashton say with a smile.

I smile back at him. Today was the first day of us being married for 7 years. It's been the best seven years of my life and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Ashton's head disappears in my neck and kissing down my neck to my jaw and then throat.

"I've got stuff planned for today" Ashton whispers into my neck and licks it making me shiver.

My hands comb through his hair.

"Happy anniversary" I say breathlessly

Just as Ashton started to snake his hand under my top, the door burst open and Bella runs in with her favourite doll.

"Mummy! Daddy!" she yelled

She jumped onto the bed and crawls herself next to me and Ashton who groaned but smiled and rolled over before giving me one last kiss on the lips and rolling next to Bella.

Bella picked up my arm and forced herself under it. I loved that Bella was a mummy's girl.

"I'm so excited!" Bella squealed and rubbed her face with her doll that had spotty dress on and red hair.

"Why's that sweety?" I asked stroking her hair. In glad she has my hair and hazel eyes. I used to hate it on me but I love it on her.

"I'm going to Colts place!" she squealed and laughed

Ashton and I looked at each other and laughed.

Colt and Bella were best friend. I knew she had a crush on him and so did he. They both had there first kisses with each other. Ashton's and I saw just before they did kiss and they were the cutest things.

"You like Colt" I said teasingly

Bella blushed and hid her head under her doll and shook her her head.

"No I don't!" She yelled and kept her face under her doll.

I laughed and looked up at Ashton who was looking at Bella and then his eyes went up to mine and I smiled at him and he smiled back and winked.

"You know he likes you back" i said smiling. I know he does. You have to be Bella not to see that.

Bella head sprung up "Really!"

I smiled. Yeah right she didn't like him.

"Of course he does" Ashton spoke this time "He doesn't stop looking at you"

I smiled at Ashton and then at Bella who has the biggest grin on her face.

Bella squealed and ran out the room still squealing

I laughed and looked over and Ashton who was chuckling.

I rolled over and rolled underneath his arm so he was looking up at me.

"Morning" I smiled

Ashton smiled down at me and brushed his lips over mine before applying more pressure.

My hands combed in his hair and and his hands were next to my head and he hovered over me.

"Morning Kitten" he murmured in my lips.