Chapter 11- the new boy

This is a really short chapter!!!!

Sorry

**********

Two days of being sick went by in a blur. I was better on Sunday and Ashton stayed by me each day. He slept on the couch in the nights but we'd usually fall asleep in my bed.

It's Monday and Ashton insisted on taking me to school which I gladly accepted cause it means I get to spend time with him.

We got to the school and Ashton helped me off the bike and people were gapping at us.

I don't blame them. I mean in with Ashton the bad boy. It's pretty awesome.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Ruby!"

I turned around in Ashton's arm and saw Mia,Beth and Daisy coming towards me.

Ashton's arm loosened and I looked at me and he weakly smiled "I better go. I'll see you in English"

He kissed my check and went away and I wanted him back with me. I miss his safety and warm.

"Hey girl!" Mia screamed.

They all tackled me with a hug and laughed.

"Hey" I hugged them all.

"How re you re you feeling any better" beth asked

"Yeh I'm better Ashton looked after me" I replied but regretted it when they all smiled at me.

"Someone likes Ashton and Ashton lies you" Daisy sung out

I blushed and they gasped

"You like him!" All three said at the same time.

"Sshhh" I whispered scared the Ashton might hear "guys so why if I do just please can we talk about something else"

They all nodded

"Oh there's a new boy coming today" Mia said with excitement "and apparently his really hot"

I laughed "what's his name?"

"Not sure" Mia said

I felt someone's presence behind me and Mia's eyes widened in shock but Beth and Daisy just smiled.

What?

"Hello Ruby"

All colour drained from my face and I finally worked out who the new boy is.

Chris Newton