Dancing in the Rain

By MajorSimp40

This is a technoblade x female reader she/her pronouns. If your sensitive to any of the following topics plea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135

Chapter 23

13K 348 785
By MajorSimp40

I wouldn't trade this for the world.

Me and techno slowly got up and ready for the day. We hadn't planned what we're doing for the day but we knew we were going out.

I wore some ripped jeans and a black t shirt. Sweet and simple. I walked down stairs to be greeted by all the boys talking. Once they saw me they immediately went quiet.

I made a confused look. Did I have something on my face? "What?" I asked "nothing we were just talking about your birthday." Techno said.

I nodded

They started up a new conversation since we agreed it should be a surprise to me what we do on my birthday.

"What do you want to do today?" Clay asked the group "I don't know but we should go soon because it's meant to rain today." Wilbur replied.

I got a huge smile on my face. I love the rain. Techno seemed to notice because he started smiling as well and lightly elbowed me.

I started giggling and doing a little dance. Soon enough the group noticed. "Am I missing something here?" Nick asked looking at me and techno all giggly.

Techno decided to reply "y/n loves the rain" "why the rain is wet and gross" Tommy said "you wouldn't get it tommy your a child" I said.

Tommy started going off it was barely audible. Me and techno were laughing our asses off. Finally Wilbur and tubbo calmed Tommy down and we decided to go to the nearest shopping mall to walk around for a bit then we could go get something to eat before it rains.

We had to take two cars because we all couldn't fit in Wilbur's car. I rode with clay George and nick. The other car was Wilbur Tommy tubbo and techno.

George was driving. As we were talking it was clear the boys knew something I didn't because with every little thing I said they would look at each other and grin.

I decided to ignore it because it was probably just something they have planned for my birthday. A few minutes into the car ride Nick asked me something.... interesting....

"So you have a crush on anyone y/n" I decided to be honest because they were some of my best friends and it's just a simple crush it's not like I'm gonna tell them who.

"Yeah I have my eyes on someone why?" They all kinda went from smiling to going straight faced before clay said "who is it?" I just laughed and said "none of your business"

"Can you pretty please tell lil ole me" nick said in a baby voice. "Nope" i replied we went back and forth for a little before I said "do y'all have a crush on anyone?" Nick and George quickly said no but clay said "I'm madly in love with mr. Georgie poo"

We all started laughing. Eventually they dropped the topic and we started talking about my birthday. "So how old are you turning?" George asked

"22" I replied. "So your older than techno?" Nick asked "just by a little his birthday is next month" "ah I see"

We continued our conversation until we arrived at the mall. We got out of the car and met up with the other boys. Techno quickly grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Never leave me alone with Tommy and tubbo again" I giggled and whispered back "what happened?"

He just shook his head and said "long story short I had to explain to Tommy and tubbo what porn is and how two grown adults cuddling isn't the same as sex" I burst out laughing.

Nick George and clay all have me a confused look all I could manage to say was "ask tommy"
Tommy went on to explain the story. We were all laughing other than Tommy tubbo techno and Wilbur. They were clearly traumatized.

We all split up to look around it was me and techno together tommy tubbo and Wilbur in a group and the last group was clay nick and George.

We all just walked around looking in stores for a bit nothing to fancy. After a while we all met up to go get lunch and head home.

We all decided on going to this sandwich place within walking distance. We all sat down and ordered.

"So have you guys figured out what we're doing for my birthday?" I asked knowing they weren't gonna tell me. "Yep but you can't know" I just made a pouting face, techno saw and put his hand on my thigh.

I was a little surprised but it was clearly a comforting way. The conversation went on and techno still had his hand on my thigh.

I mean I wasn't complaining but....

The food came out and techno removed his hand to eat. Once we all finished eating we Piled back into the cars this time techno came with me George nick and clay. Leaving Wilbur with the children.

We were all talking when I made a request. "Can I make one request for my birthday" I asked "I'm listening" George said.

"I want to get some alcohol, so later in the night we can send the children to bed and the adults can get fucked up." I said with a grin techno laughed low.

"Honestly that's a great idea" clay said "agreed" George added on "we can work that into the plan" nick finally said.

Once we made it home we all sat down to watch a movie. Tommy and tubbo went upstairs to do god knows what. All I know is they started playing music really loud.

We were a few minutes into the movie when I heard rain I immediately got up and ran to the window to see. Next thing I know I'm putting on my shoes and walking out the door.

The boys laughed but continued watching the movie. Techno on the other hand put shoes on and followed me. We went into the front yard into the street.

There were no cars. The only light was illuminating from the lamp posts. Tommy and tubbo had their window open so we could hear their music.

(Play Feel so close by Calvin Harris)

A song me and techno liked came on. Both a giggling mess we started dancing and singing the lyrics over the sound of the rain.

If you would've asked me the best moment of my life yesterday I would've said meeting my friends in London or the time I met techno and sat under my tree, but within the few seconds I've been singing and dancing here with techno it's clear.

I'm in love with this man.

I was, and remain, utterly and completely and totally in love with him.

I am forever thankful for that night we met.

We continued singing and dancing out hearts out to the beat of the music. I wouldn't have it any other way. The song slowly ended.

I had my arms wrapped around technos neck he had his arms around my waist swaying back and forth as the song ended. Still laughing.

The song came to an end. We were close. Like really close. Barley inches away from each others mouths.

We're we gonna kiss?

I want to I do but what about the other girl? I can't. With that I pulled away still laughing and stomped in the puddles next to us.

Next thing I know we heard a car coming so I grabbed technos hand and ran inside the house. We were both still laughing.

It was without a doubt the best moment of my life.

The boys all gave us a smile as we walked in then went back to watching their movie. Me and techno went up stairs to get cleaned up. I told him he could get in the shower first.

Techno was in the shower so I picked out my clothes and got everything ready. I walked down stairs to grab my phone. It was in the kitchen so no one noticed me.

As I was about to walk into me and technos room tommy stopped me. "Hey y/n" he said "yeah what's up?" I questioned.

"I saw you and techno outside from my window and took some pictures, I thought you would want them" he said shyly while handing me his phone to see the pictures he took.

Wow.

Normally I would make a comment saying something like 'creep' as a joke but I couldn't. These pictures were amazing. Maybe it's just because I'm in love with this man but gosh I love these pictures.

"Wow these are amazing tommy can you send them to me?" I asked he immediately perked up and got a smile on his face and said "of course."

He sent them to me and I went to my room. I looked through the pictures one more time.

^^^
The photos.

Wow just wow.

Techno came out of the bathroom and said "whatcha lookin at" I turned my phone and said "Tommy was stalking us and got some pretty damn good pictures" he got closer and looked at them with me.

"Wow" is all he said still admiring the photos. "Yeah" I all I said "uh can you send those to me" techno asked

I nodded and sent them. After that I got in the shower. I couldn't help but think 'wow' I've been denying it this whole time but it's true.

I'm in love.

1592 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 573 64
I drew this! ^ with one of those crappy 6 in 1 multicolor pens. Dream x reader (SHE/HER PRONOUNS!!) Y/n finds herself in a interesting situation. She...
9.5K 246 20
i hear footsteps behind me. i try to get up but struggle to because of the wound in my side. i shift my body to see Technoblade walking towards me. "...
249K 5.4K 95
Art credits: ArtLinxin I am embarrassed, how did this get so many reads... Cw: Abuse, Little bit of smut, Cursing, Violent, Hopefully angesty Dream x...
43.1K 1.3K 16
RIP TECHNOBLADE This book will still be up just to keep the memory of him alive. {<FINISHED>} This is a technoblade x read...