Roommates, That's It ||TodoBa...

By Eeveelover_love

Todoroki, Bakugou, and Midoriya are now pro heroes. They have finally reached their dream. Despite their dras... More

𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 - 0 - 1
𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 - 1
𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 - 2
𝘝𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 3
𝘎𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 - 4
𝘊𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 - 5
𝘗𝘪𝘻𝘻𝘢 𝘉𝘰𝘹 - 6
𝘞𝘰𝘳𝘬, 𝘫𝘰𝘣𝘴, 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 - 7
𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 - 0 - 2
𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 8
𝘊𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬 - 9
𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦 - 10
𝘊𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 11
𝘛𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘤 - 12
𝘞𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘵𝘩 - 13
𝘓𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳 - 14
𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘰𝘹 - 15
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳, 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 - 16
𝘈 𝘤𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘤𝘰 - 17
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 ? - 18
𝘔𝘢𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰𝘦𝘴 - 19
𝘈 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 - 20
𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘵 - 21
𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘰 - 0 - 3
𝘊𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴 - 22
𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘦 - 23
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵 - 24
𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺'𝘴 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵 - 25
𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘺 - 27
𝘐 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥 - 28
𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘴 - 29
𝘈 𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - 30
𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴 - 31
𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 - 32
𝘔𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘴 - 33
𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘵-𝘴𝘰-𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 34
𝘏𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘬 - 35
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 - 36
𝘋𝘶𝘰, 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘰, 𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 - 37
𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳... - 38
𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 - 39
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 ~ 40
𝘍𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵 - 41
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘰 ~ 42
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘳𝘴 - 43
𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 ~ 44
𝘙𝘰𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯 - 45
𝘚𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 - 46
𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘭 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘰𝘧𝘧 - 47
𝘞𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 - 48
𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 - 49
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥 - 50

𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 - 26

17.9K 888 635
By Eeveelover_love

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ SOME YEARS, YOU DON'T FEEL LIKE DOING ANYTHING . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

It was New Years night, which was surprising to Y/n. The year went by so fast it didn't feel like it was a year. But here he is, at home with the heroes and Honey watching the TV while getting food ready.

Yeah, Y/n finally got out of his room officially and is slowly yet surely, starting to get out of the apartment without any fear. The heroes were proud of him and they all expressed it in their own way, which made Y/n feel fuzzy inside, but he shook it off.

Honey was casually laying on the couch like they own the place. The heroes were in the kitchen making food for when the count down began. They could hear four roommates laughing and yelling at each other. It felt like home now.

The heroes felt like a huge amount of tension in the apartment had been lifted from the house, when Y/n finally went back to normal. Maybe it was because he was talking to them again, or maybe it was because he went outside. That didn't matter though.

Y/n's smile and laughter were the heroes pride and joy, they loved it and after a few weeks of nothing but sulking, they were happy that they can hear Y/n laugh once again. The heroes wanted to see the smile all the time, it was so heartwarming.

The TV played the latest music as the roommates cooked in the kitchen. Bakugou in charge of cutting the vegetables and meat, Todoroki in charge of making the sushi, Midoriya in charge of making the sauce, and Y/n in charge of keeping things in order and making sure the food is cooked and organized.

And of course, Honey in charge of watching the TV and to alert their humans of the count down.

Laughter filled the house as some yells and shouts were echoing here and there. It was so lively as the aura felt carefree and uplifting.

"Midoriya!" Y/n shouted with a smile as he saw the hero almost slip.

"Screw off, I didn't do anything!!"

"You almost fell, you bastard!!" Bakugou yelled with a teasing smirk.

"Shut the fuck up! You almost cut you're finger twice, you have no say!!"

Y/n just laughed at the two yelling at each other. Todoroki was hyper focus on trying to make sushi that he didn't even care about the two fighting.

"DEKU!!"

"FUCK!!"

A cold substance splattered on Todoroki making him flinch in surprise. Y/n soon started to cackle as Bakugou laughed. Poor Midoriya was shaking where he stood.

Todoroki slowly turned around a dark look. Y/n backup and left Midoriya and Bakugou to deal with the angry fire and ice user. Bakugou was on the ground laughing so he wasn't going to be any help either.

"Sh-Sho! L-look I'm sorry!" Midoriya pleaded as he stuttered.

Todoroki slowly walked up to the fallen hero.

"Sho! Hon! Wait!!"

"I'm about to bitch slap you back to UA, Izuku Midoriya," Todoroki said rather darkly.

"WAIT NO!"

Midoriya scrambled to get off of the ground and ran out of the kitchen, Todoroki not that far behind.

"Make sure you get cleaned up, you filthy dumbasses!!" Bakugou shouted as the got a scream in return making him chuckle.

"Hey, Baku, what does Mido mean by 'hon'? Are they dating?" Y/n asked as he generally looked confused.

Bakugou froze and tensed in place. Not that Y/n noticed since he was busy cooking the meat.

"What? Them? Dating? Nope, never! Never in a million years," Bakugou said quickly as chopped the vegetables faster.

"H-hey! Baku! You're going to fast! You're going to chop you're fingers off!!"

"SHUT UP, NEKO BASTARD!!"

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ PEOPLE SAY 'NEW YEAR NEW ME' WHEN THEY DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING. LIKE, BITCH PLEASE . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

"Thank you for the food!" The roommates said as they bowed to their, now empty, plates.

Honey meowed as they purred up against Y/n's leg. They had already finished their food too, you can guess who fed them.

"I'll clean the dishes," Midoriya said as he and the other got up from their seats.

"Are you sure? Someone else could do it," Y/n offered as he picked up Honey.

Midoriya chuckled and took the dirty dishes, "It's fine, plus I didn't do much with he cooking, this is the least I could do."

"Oh yeah. Hey, Todo, remind me never let Midoriya in the kitchen again," Y/n teased as he walked to the couch.

"Noted, very noted," Todoroki stated as he was now in a new shirt as he slightly glared at the taller hero.

"I said I was sorry," Midoriya muttered as he pouted playfully.

Bakugou chuckled as lighlty kissed Midoriya on the temple. He was sure that Y/n wasn't in the room to see it. Yes, the heroes are still keeping their relationship a secret to Y/n, but to their friends and the media too.

While finishing up washing dishes, Midoriya heard the sound of Honey hissing and meowing like crazy.

"Mido! Get you're ass in here, the count down is beginning!!" Y/n yelled as Honey's meows quieted, "Good job, Honey," he said.

"Coming hold on!" Midoriya yelled back as he dried his hands.

"Oh, because the count down can wait for you," Bakugou teased.

"Shut up, I'm not taking this slander," the taller hero teased back as he walked into the living room.

Bakugou only laughed. He was sitting on one end of the couch as Todoroki sat on the other. Y/n sat in front of the couch on the floor, while Honey let him play with them. Midoriya plopped himself in the middle of Todoroki and Bakugou and behind Y/n.

"Thank you for tooning in with us, everybody!" The person on the TV stated, "As you can see there is only 30 more seconds until the new years! I hope you are all having a happy new years with your friends and family!"

The heroes looked at each other with a small blush, since they now counted each other as a family. They all collectiveally looked down at Y/n, but he didn't notice since he was focused on the screen.

"Ready everyone?!"

"10!"

"9!"

"8!"
The roommates started to chant along.

"7!"
The heroes blushed at the thought of them and Y/n all hanging out for the New Years. It was nice.

"6!"
Y/n remebered all of his New Years. They were so lonely, but now he doesn't have to think that anymore.

"5!"
He remembers all the times he cried on New Years, but now he was happy.

"4!"
Happy with his new roommates, his new friends. Yeah, he was happy.

"3!"
Honey thought of their life before they were found by their human. They were happy that they were taken in.

"2!"
Taken in to met their new humans.

"1!"
Their family.

"HAPPY NEW YEARS!!" The roommates cheered as fireworks were displayed on the TV and could be seen from out of their window.

This was Y/n's happy place.

This was Honey's family.

This is was the heroes' soulmate.

This was home,
and no one can take it away from them.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

❝︎ WE JUST NEED A NEW YEAR TO START FRESH AND START AGAIN . ❞︎

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
1231

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.8K 42
𝘏𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘴𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥. 𝘌𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘥𝘦. 𝘔𝘰𝘶𝘵𝘩 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘱𝘦. 𝘐𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 �...
23.7K 992 23
"𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕖. 𝕀𝕥 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝔹𝕖𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦." Y/N, having been trapped in what most would consider hell, managed to slip through the finger...
819K 24.5K 148
[BEING REWRITTEN] You and your twin brother, Katsuki Bakugou, have been close your whole life. Even through you two were close, you've always been ho...
29.6K 691 19
After Highschool Todoroki and Kirishima get together no one expected it, no one shipped it but the couple loved each other so much they had a daughte...