Half a heart without you

By kiarakstylez

Harry can't stop himself. He wants and needs to touch his boy right there, right now. Regardless of them bein... More

Ever since New York
Precious Lou
Simon says
Write you a song
His name on my phone
Just me, Lou and the moon
Is it wrong that you make me strong?
Your dimples and all your other little things
You don't understand what you do to me when you hold her hand
Days without you
Jealousy is the biggest aphrodisiac
Goosebumps
Can we both remove the masks?

Truly, Madly, Deeply

24 2 20
By kiarakstylez

Louis' POV:

It's 5 to 12:00 a.m.

I'm currently trying to sneak out of our room on my tiptoes which is quite frankly really difficult as our room is a mess. You'd think 3 boys in a huge suite with several bedrooms and bathrooms isn't that horrible but I'm not being dramatic when I say it's chaos! The pizza boxes from earlier are spread across the floor and tables, our drinks as well. The clothes tossed around the whole room and don't get me started on the underwear!

So gross- but to be honest, you can't really expect anything else from Zayn, Niall and I. Although... Niall is totally OCD, he's still the cleanest of the 3 of us.

Anyways, as I tremble through the room in the darkness, I reach the door. The light of the hallway immediately pokes into my eyes.

Arghhh, so garish! My head hurts....

I pull myself together and walk along the endlessly long corridor, exciting for who I'm going to see finally! It feels like ages since we last spent time together, alone and without any distractions . But that doesn't wonder me at all, i mean how should I expect it any different after the catastrophe with Simon? It's self-explanatory that him and I needed time to think and revise what Simon discussed with use- but to be quite honest, I still haven't wrapped my head around the horrible and scary things he said to us-

Whatever! Now's not the time to waste any thought at Simon!

Dickhead! Asshole! I thought to myself! Wishing he'd actually hear it...

Jerk! Motherfucker! Son of a b- Then, by the golden elevator I saw him. Handsome and tall like always. What a wonderful sight. In that moment I wished this moment would last for eternity.

He had the ability to turn every single dark thought of mine into a bundle of joy. He had the power of turning everything miserable into optimism and hope.

"Hi", I said as I came up to him.

"Oh, hi", he turned around and answered shy and quietly.

His angelic voice is always and forever capable of making me smirk and blush and blush and smirk.

Goddddd!!! He makes me so happy... Butterflies. Butterflies. Butterflies. They come alive every time he opens his mouth.

"So...?", he pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, right! Yeah...", I needed a while to organize my thoughts and remember what the actual fuck we were doing here. Elevator! Ah! Yes!

"I want to show you something. Follow me.", I pull his hand into the elevator that opened its doors as I pressed >open<.

"Um.. do I have to be scared haha?", Harry is so cute. Arghh! What a sweet creature!

I press R and the elevator starts moving upwards.

"Do you trust me?", I ask while getting closer and closer and touching his cheek with my left hand. At the touch of me, he shivers. I see goosebumps accentuated on his golden face.

"Yes, of course I do, but-". He seems to like my touch and 'rubs' his cheek against mine.

"Then don't worry darling." , I interrupt his words.

About 15 seconds later we arrive exactly where I wanted us to.

"The roof?", he asks.

I pull us out of the elevator and go towards a big metal door, push against it with hard resistance and finally manage to shove it open. I smile back to him, pull his hand, because I notice his hesitation and together, we are now surrounded by nothing but cold London air. Bright and huge skyscrapers, ecstatic traffic and full crowds of tiny people in the Piccadilly Square, the Big Ben ticking, and the London Eye turning rhythmically. Added with Harry Edward Styles in cute- ass pyjamas, this view was EVERYTHING I'll always need. So effortlessly breathtaking.

Harrys POV:

Okay, it's pretty amazing. This was the last thing I expected but honestly I love it. From up here, London looks like a little puddle of people as small as ants doing their thing. From down there, I bet Piccadilly is full of adrenaline. What a crazy world.

Okay, to be totally honest, It's freaking adorable that he brought me up here. Kind of thoughtful. I bet no one else knows this side of him. Maybe he isn't really familiar with this side of Lou himself. But if he is, he certainly doesn't know I see him like this. But personally I have noticed for a long time already that there is a very secretive and unknown part of him yet to be found and lived out. A shy but curious version of Louis. In this version of Louis, I see curiosity and an endless interest in new experiences and adventures. I see passion and love for life. I see motivation and energy for new, undiscovered things. I see a young, unordinary beautiful soul, that is ready to discover the world. I see this type of him every time his eyes glow with fascination. I see him right now. He is so pretty. He is so pretty when he is passionate about some thing, some one, some place.

Right now, with his head in the clouds, with his eyes stargazing and his mind unbothered, he is unstoppably strong, he attracts me so much. Fuckkkkkkk.

"Lou, wow. I love it up here."

"I knew you would.", he smiled satisfied and grateful.

"No, really! It's breathtaking up here!"

"Just as breathtaking as you."

"Ugh, shut up!", I roll my eyes but internally the butterflies in my belly are going crazy; doing cartwheels and loopings 🦋 🦋🦋🦋🦋

"I missed you, Harry. I didn't only bring you up here to reminisce about life but also to finally spend some time with you. Alone and undisturbed. I am so sorry for-" Louis started. I didn't like seeing him this hurt.

"I know, it's okay. I am sorry too. As arrogant as it sounds, it's not our fault, darling. Yeah, alright the interview thing was kinda fucked up on my part, but Simon is doing this to us, don't you see?"

"I'm not stupid, Harry. Obviously I do. And I'm not apologizing for that- just for the fact that a wonderful person such as yourself doesn't deserve being prevented from the person they want to be with-" " which in this case, is me", he chuckled and grinned, very well aware of his narcissistic behavior.

"hahah, Lou! But yes, I want to be with you and you know it."

"Well, sadly he knows it too. Every time he notices us together, every time he sees us laugh and be close with each other, his eyes start to glow and his veins get red as if they are popping out his head and neck any second. You can practically see homophobia written ALL over his face. You can feel the hatred he has for our potential loving relationship. I know, I just know it can't work with us in the future- well with him as our boss. I am just so frightened, Harry. I am so so terrified of the future. You can't even imagine."

Yes. I can imagine. Of course I can. I'm just really good at procrastinating and ignoring these kind of issues regarding Lou and I. Because my intuition tells me that something hugely horrible will happen between him and I. Something really heartbreaking and soultearing. And for this reason- for the reason of me knowing that, as long as Simon and Modest! are our bosses, Lou and I will drown in pain and heartbreak- I want to spend the little time I have with the light of my life, with Louis William Tomlinson.

But for real, how fucked up is it though? We are in the 21st century, and him and I spend half the nights worrying about what our friends, families, fans and most importantly: management, would say to us if we to were just come out. Okay, well if I ( because I don't truly know how Lou defines his sexuality ) outed myself, as bi or gay, urgh I don't even fully know.

But regardless, it's still pretty fucked up that him and I worry about a homophobic or just discriminating society, whereas other couples never have to think about that. Other couples simply talk about marriage and family and their next vacation destination and buying a house together. Ugh! Life sucks! It's so unfair!

"Lou, come on...", I take his hand and combine our fingers together. He looks up to me and his eyes spark.

"Lou, you don't know that. Don't say that. Believe me, I understand you. But please, please don't be scared. You have no reason to with me by your side, okay? I promise, whatever happens, I will still always be here for you, for eternity! Even if, for any reason I shouldn't physically be here, I will always be here to listen to you if you need someone okay? Do not ever forget that.", I start off ensuring him that everything will turn out fine. Even though, to be quite frank I don't fully believe that statement myself, I just have to have faith. It's the only thing left when things feel wrong.

"You will always and forever have a place in my heart- no matter the miles that someday might separate us. Fuck that! you will always and forever have the MOST special place in my heart. Don't ever forget that. Okay?", I spilled out. Revealing my heart and soul.

"Okay...", he still seemed sad but I could see a glance of hope in his ocean eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise, Harry."

Before I could actually realize what I was doing, I grabbed his waist and came close to his beautiful face" I am in l-", Stop. No. What the actual fuck are you saying Harry? Stop. Stop. Fuck. Fuck. Shut the fuck up! Arghhhh!

"What?", his eyes immediately opened wide like he had a clue what I was about the tell him.

"Nothing.", Stupid Harry! I was ashamed so I turned my face away, so he didn't have a chance at looking in my eyes- he always said that you could tell whether or not I was lying just by looking into my eyes.

"No, Harry. Say it."

"It's nothing. I misspoke, really!"

"Harry say it. I think I know what you were about to say. Say it. Please."

"Lou, it was nothing."

"Say it. I need you to say it. I need to hear those words. "

"Alright, fine ! Ugh. Shit. I am truly.... madly... deeply, foolishly, completely falling for you.", it felt good but scary at the same time.

"Wow... I'm in awe, you cute little boy.", Lou blushed and smirked and chuckled like a bundle of joy

awee this boy! The one who totally stole my heart!!

"Ugh shut up Tomlinson", I laughed. I know he was joking and being all sarcastic because Lou can't handle these kind of things all to well haha. But at the same time, I think a small feeling of shame and fear crossed my thoughts... like I was scared he didn't feel the same? Like I leave my heart open but it stays empty.

"In all seriousness, you showing yourself at your most vulnerable and defenseless and opening up to me, means the world. Thank you for trusting me."

"Is that all?", my fear gets bigger and bigger every second that goes by without him telling me he feels the same...

"No, you dork! I think I'm falling for you! Okay, I am obviously falling for you too!", he exclaims with a beautiful smile on his face, revealing his flawless teeth.

With just this one, pure sentence, he made me the happiest boy on this planet!

Oh, how I want his cherry lips to touch mine.

And then, like he read my mind, he falls into my arms and presses his soothing, angelic lips on mine, then our tongues get involved and it gets really passionate! YAY!

Remember the butterflies from before? Now mix them with fireworks and sparks. My belly is going crazy ✨🦋✨🦋✨

Louis POV:

I. Am. So. Happy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 20.4K 64
"We can go into the hiding room. Come on, babe. We haven't done anything yesterday." Harry's lips caress Louis' soft skin of his neck, quickly lookin...
705K 30.2K 39
[completed] "Please don't say anything." "Lou-" "Don't fucking speak," I snarled, my breath hitting the skin on his neck that I was glaring into. I t...
19.7K 352 33
"If this is what heartbreak feels like, I don't want any part of it. Seriously, running me over with a bus would hurt less." - Louis Tomlinson and Ha...
3.9K 185 5
"Nothing makes you hurt like hurting who you love" Love shouldn't hurt, loving somebody with everything you have shouldn't make you feel like you're...