The Dragon Kingdom โ™š๏ธŽ

De mafia-x-logic

*SLOW UPDATES * ๐‘บ๐’š๐’‡๐’‚๐’” ๐‘บ๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’, The respected Dragon king who shows no remorse or kindness to anything... Mai multe

๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐žโˆ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 1 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 2 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 3 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 4 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 5 โ”‚โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 6 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 7 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 8 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 9 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 10 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 11 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 12 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 13 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 14 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 15 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 16 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 17 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 19โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 20 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 21 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 22 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 23 | โ™š ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 24 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 25 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 26 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 27 | โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 28| โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 29 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 30|โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 31 |โ™š๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 32 |โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 33 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 34 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 35 |โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 36 | โ™š
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 37 | โ™”
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 38 | โ™š

๐‚๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ 18 โ”‚๏ธŽโ™š๏ธŽ

41.7K 1.3K 483
De mafia-x-logic

Hello again, it's me.

Enjoy another early update ♡︎

Put your round of applause in here please ->

~.~.~

Syfas stared down at his mate with adoration clear in his eyes, he ignored the stain and immediately went to connect his lips to the crown of her head.

The redness on Kyras' cheek changed from that of embarrassment to cuteness overload. Many were shocked that the king had reacted so calmly.

She was evidently able to suppress the varmint inside of him.

"I'm sorry about your royal..um...tunic." she murmured, low enough only for him to hear. He chuckled into her hair, mumbling a small 'don't worry about it'.

And everything continued as normal, Syfas began feeding her small portions of every food, the people carried on chatting about their new Queen and little kids played tag.

Soon after, the feast was finished and people began to mingle with the crowd.

Syfas was talking to other important royal members whereas Kyra and Axil we're eating as many chocolate covered marshmallows as they could.

"I can fit 12 in my mouth."

"Go on then!" Kyra squealed and watched as Axil began to greedily fill his mouth with the soft gooeyness of pink and white clouds.

"Kyra!" Kyra spun around, her dress floating with her, as she faced her best friend who looked aghast.

"Hello, Nora!"

"King Syfas is your mate?!" She ignored Kyras sweet greeting and threw her arms around like a crazy person.

"Well, I suppose he is." Kyra said, trying to act royal-like but failed miserably as she stifled her laugh.

"What! Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was."

"When?!"

"Um.." Kyra looked down at her wrist as if there was a watch there, "right about now!"

A laugh erupted from behind Kyra, Nora turned around to see an amused Axil who tried to chew down the marshmallows.

"Royal beta Axil." she acknowledged and bowed, casing Kyra to laugh and for Axil to express his displeasure.

"There's no need for bowing, Nora." Axil admitted. "Any friend of 'Little rose' is a friend of mine."

"Hey! Only Syfas is allowed to call me little rose."

"Whatever you say, munchkin." he teased, pinching her cheeks.

"Well, Kyra. You're not the only one who has found their mate."

"GASP!" Kyra hissed, her hands slapped her cheeks. "Where?"

"I haven't found them...yet! They're here in this ballroom though."

"Oh that's so exciting! It's like a scavenger hunt!"

"What scavenger hunt?" Syfas intervened, gently wrapping his hand around Kyras lovingly.

"Noras' mate is here!"

Syfas surveyed his little roses face, he admired every single freckles visible, every eyelash that fluttered when she blinked and every dimple that flashed when she smiled.

He noticed her cheeks were more flushed than usual, probably from the heat that the filled the room. "Do you want to step outside for a while, little rose?"

"In the garden? Ok!" she clenched onto Syfas' hand tightly and they sauntered towards the double doors. A few others took pursuit and followed to get some fresh air.

The wind cooled the face of Kyra, she inhaled a deep breath of serenity whilst Syfas watched her peacefully.

"I like your crown." Kyra whispered into the wind, admiring every curve and jewel that decorated the crown sitting on the top of Syfas' head.

"Than-" Syfas stopped mid-sentence when he realised his mate had taken it off his head, his slicked-back hair covered his forehead, hiding his smirk.

"Catch me if you can!" she slipped the crown on her head, it occasionally lopsided whilst she held her dress with her hands. The kingdoms people watched as their new Queen and King childishly played in the castle's garden.

A game of tag everyone would rather watch.

Syfas allowed his mate to run ahead of him, enjoying the trail of giggles she left behind as he chased her for the crown. It wasn't really about the crown in his eyes, he was just enjoying this bonding time with his mate.

"I'm going to get you!" he threatened sweetly, causing Kyra to squeal in caution. She ran under the designed arch which beautified the luxury of the castle. Glancing behind her, she saw Syfas catching up, her dress swayed with the wind and her hair flew graciously around her face, capturing Syfas in enchantment.

Before she could spread her wings to fly away cheekily, she was entangled within her mates' arms as he whirled her around. Their laughter swarmed around them in a bubble, her gown swayed around his royal attire.

The crown tilted on her head as he slowly spun them to a stop, their laughter was replaced with heavy breathing but their smiles still graced their faces.

Syfas' eyes lowered to her plump lips that were currently curved into a smile, unconsciously she licked her lips when she saw her mate do the same.

He hugged her small frame closer by her waist, still hoisted into the air by his arms, every person outside saw her sneakers whilst she kicked her feet in happiness.

Syfas claimed her lips, they gently glided over each other, moving in sync like a harmonised melody. The sparks of thunder rumbled through Kyra as flames of lust ignited Syfas.

He noticed her short breath and unwilling departed from her lips. Small pants escaped Kyra and a rosiness covered her cheeks.

He gently placed her down on her two feet, still in their own little world. Kyra felt her head start to spin, her first kiss. She never thought it could have felt so magical.

Syfas smiled down at his innocent beauty, watching her try to form words but failing miserably.

"I-um"

"You what, little rose?" he smirked, watching her failed attempt to speak. Lost completely in her thoughts Kyra kept her mouth shut and started to notice the people who cherished the sight in front of them.

She forthwith hid into her mates toned chest and began to run her dainty finger over his buttons. He chuckled at her shyness and guided her towards the castle where he spoiled her with sweets as she sat peacefully on his throne.

"I hope you haven't finished all those sweets I brought you from the sweet shop." Syfas warned, as he popped another jelly tot into her mouth.

"I didn't."

"Good."

"Austin don't!" A voice yelled slightly and the pitter-patter of feet could be heard.

"Hello My King and Queen." The familiar auburn kid greeted and bowed before them.

"Hello Austin!" The blue-eyed kid ran up to his King and Queen, ignoring his fathers warning who was at the bottom of the stairs biting his nails in fear.

The Dragon king may warn him but his wife would kill him.

"Theres so many sweets here! Thank you so much, my Queen."

"Please call me Kyra, Austin. Oh and Syfas brought the sweets."

The little kid nodded and reached his arms out to the king who was currently kneeled before his beloved. The King propped himself up, dusted his knees and swiftly picked the little boy up before walking over to the bannister.

"Wow, you can see everything from here." Austin gazed around the throne room, ignoring his fathers signal to get down and stared in the eyes of many people. Giving a little short wave before Syfas set him down.

"I have to go and play with my friends. Bye bye My King and goodbye Queen Kyra."

"Bye bye!" Kyra waved at him innocently, watching him jump down the stairs. She patiently waited for Syfas to return to her and fill her mouth with sweets once again.

~.~.~.~

Soon nightfall fell and the stars twinkled their goodbyes to the folk of the kingdom. The wind blew through the open door as Syfas received his praise from the last of the Royal council.

The guard had been ordered to take Kyra to the Kings bedroom, not before saying her sacred goodbyes.

"Please visit me tomorrow, father."

"I'll visit you every time I can, little fairy." he kissed his daughter's cheek, slowly backing away from the hug. "You can come and collect your...things tomorrow." he sighed deeply, thinking about how empty and lonely their home will now feel.

"Cant you stay here, father? I'm sure Syfas would-"

"Maybe one day, little one. But not now ok?"

"Why not?"

"You need to spend quality time with your mate, I don't think you can do it when your fathers here." before Kyra could open her mouth to say otherwise he beat her to it, "not to worry Kyra, I'll be with you when you need me the most. Nothings ever going to change between us. I'll love you more every day."

She smiled wholeheartedly, "I love you too, father." They wrapped up in one last hug before Kyras father had to depart.

"Come on, My Queen. I must escort you to the Kings bedroom." The guard bowed whilst Kyra just stared at his blue bruise.

"What happened to your face?" Kyra asked straight out of the blue. The guard looked taken aback and averted his eyes to his King whom gave him a warning look before returning to the conversation with his father.

"Um..I fell down the stairs..." he lied, Kyra looked at him sceptically, squinting her eyes in an interrogational manner.

"Hm, you should be careful next time." She nodded, agreeing to her great advice.

"Yes, of course, My Queen. Shall we?" He motioned towards the oak door and the curiosity burned within Kyra.

"We shall!" She was quick to follow the guard that was leading her to Syfas' bedroom, she was already in a trance upon seeing the throne room, she couldn't imagine how the rest of the castle would look like.

I wonder if they have a library.

"Wait." Kyra paused to a holt and the guard spun around, ready to take the orders of his new Queen. "Why is Syfas not coming?"

"The King has a meeting with the former King. He told me to tell you he will be back shortly."

"Oh." She replied, turning around to see her handsome mate in a serious conversation with his father. His eyes quickly averted to hers when he sensed her gaze on him. She gave him a cute wave and a sweet goodbye.

"Bye bye Syfas!" Her arm high in the air, moving as fast as it could. His lips broke out into a smile before he said goodbye back.

Kyra then followed the footsteps of the guard, trying her best to match his pace and step on the tiles he stepped on. A cute game she randomly played.

After using the elevator the two eventually reached Syfas' room.

"This is where I must leave you, My Queen. The king has requested for you to get comfortable." He bowed once again and disappeared around the corner.

Kyra opened the door which revealed walls of intricate black designed wallpaper, beautiful golden chandeliers from which diamonds dangled.

She scrutinised her new bedroom, although it was mainly black, it had many splashes of colour which she though livened up the room.

She saw an organised desk near the window, a grey spinning chair neatly tucked under it.
What stood out the most was the cushion filled windowsill, perfect for reading at any time.

"Hello." an unfamiliar voice called out causing Kyra to flinch. Her eyes immediately found the ones of the woman in a beautiful white dress, comfortably sitting on Syfas' bed.

..........................................................................

End of chapter

I was going to continue but thought this was a perfect cliffhanger 😉

Questions

1. Do you currently have a crush on anyone?

2.biggest turn-on? 😏🍆😩

Lol, see you in the next chapter.

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

156 6 12
Two twin sisters drifted apart because of misunderstandings and screaming by there on family no less. Zan Cui the one with a dragon fate was seen as...
485 21 28
"It must be quite something, a feeling like this... it is quite something. Wanting someone for so long that in your head they were yours and with som...
276K 13.1K 64
'"I cannot feel this way. You clearly don't feel-" "I do though." He interrupts me. I finally look up to meet his eyes. It holds so much sadness. "Be...
1.3M 68.3K 63
*Book 2 in the Soulmates Series* After Malekh's startling revelation about the deal he'd made with Ashton, Elizabeth's blossoming relationship seems...