π‚π”ππ‚π€πŠπ„ πŠπˆπ’π’π„π’

By pastellpunk

[MODERN AU/HIGHSCHOOL AU] COMPLETEDβ˜‘οΈ Sanji Vinsmoke and his best friend Monkey D. Luffy own the most popula... More

chapter 1: smile
chapter 2: plan
chapter 4: news
chapter 5: back down
chapter 6: moving on?
chapter 7: party
chapter 8: hot competition
chapter 9: anger
chapter 10: his reason
chapter 11: seperated again
chapter 12: the fight
chapter 13: the bake off
update

chapter 3: confusion

3.2K 134 356
By pastellpunk

chapter 3:
confusion

Sanji smiled as his father texted him how everyone is now going to the Baratie because of Sanji's new cupcakes. Things were going back to normal, his life that had been turned upside down is now turning back up. Luffy smirked and nudged Sanji.

"What's the big smile for?" Luffy asked.

Sanji grinned, "We're getting customers back!"

"With no harm done." Luffy sighed while smiling.

"Uh speak for yourself, you got yourself laid whore." Sanji joked.

"Bitch..." Luffy remarked and started tickling Sanji.

Sanji tickled back, as they were both dying from laughter they arrived at the cafeteria. Luffy and Sanji usually sat with each other, Nami would sometimes join them but she mainly stayed in the library studying.

Luffy and Sanji sat at their usual spots, "What do you have for lunch?"

Sanji shrugged, "Just some seafood pasta and black tea."

"Ugh, you grandpa." Luffy rolled his eyes, "My mom made me a bento box!"

Sanji looked and saw Luffy's cute little lunch. The rice balls were neatly placed and some veggies were cut into stars. There was also some beef and gummies. The blonde laughed at Luffy's cute little lunch.

"You still don't make your own lunch even though you're a senior?" Sanji chuckled.

"Hey! I like my mom's lunch! They're very cute just like me." Luffy pointed his two thumbs at himself.

Everything was going great until the football team came over. Luffy glared at all the homophobic jocks as they wandered the cafeteria. Everyone knows Luffy for being spontaneous, fun, outgoing, but mostly for being gay. Which everyone likes to annoy him about.

"Hey, there faggot." Bellamy chuckled and slapped Luffy behind the head.

"Ah Bellamy," Luffy smirked, "Are you sure you're not gay yourself? You're obviously obsessed with me."

"I'd rather jump off a cliff than kiss a guy like you." Bellamy glared down at him.

"Then do it." Luffy snapped.

"I swear to god I'm going to beat the shit—"

"Just drop it."

Sanji, Luffy, and Bellamy turned to Zoro. The green-haired man had this intimidating stare that sent chills down the three of their backs. But after that, Sanji glanced over at him. The son of their rival bakery that almost made them out of business.

"Fine... But I'm only being considerate just because you recently joined the team." Bellamy ran his hand through his scruffy blonde hair, "Me and the boy aren't having lunch in this garbage place. We're going out for burgers, wanna come?"

"I'll pass." Zoro blankly replied.

"Make sure to make it to practice," Bellamy called out as he walked away.

Once he was gone Zoro then faced the two of them. Luffy blushed, this guy really was handsome up close. Sanji glared though, the last thing he wanted to do was talk to the guy who almost ran their business out.

"Is it okay if I can sit here?" Zoro asked.

"No way in—"

Luffy linked arms with Zoro, "Of course!"

Sanji's eyes widened, "What?!"

"You can sit beside Sanji!" Luffy smiled.

Sanji knew Luffy always had a cheerful attitude, but not this cheerful! Luffy may seem outgoing but he's definitely naive in the worst moments. Sanji gritted his teeth as Zoro sat down next to him. Luffy stayed sitting across from them.

"So where are you from?" Luffy asked with shining eyes.

"Well, I moved here from Japan..." Zoro muttered.

"Wow really? I'm half Japanese, my mom is full while my dad is Brazilian." Luffy smiled.

"That's cool..." Zoro noticed how Sanji was in a bad mood.

"Why'd you move here?" Luffy questioned.

"Well, my mom and dad got a divorce so we moved here to get a fresh start. I also have a little sister named Perona..." Zoro replied.

"As that's so sad..." Luffy pouted.

"You don't need to tell us your sob story," Sanji remarked but then slapped his hand over his mouth.

"What?" Zoro turned to the blonde.

"Sanji!" Luffy whined, "Don't be mean! Sorry about that my friend is a little snappy because he didn't get enough sleep last night."

"No, I'm not snappy!" Sanji snapped back.

Luffy laughed but then saw Law walk across the room. He blushed furiously, should Law and him date? Well, they did have sex. Luffy's face heated up thinking about it. Law would be his first boyfriend!

That would be a big deal especially since there aren't that many guys who well... like guys in this area. Luffy would finally get to experience what it's like to be dating someone! The raven-haired shot up and began to walk to Law.

"Hey, where are you going?!" Sanji asked panicking.

"Going to go meet my soulmate!" Luffy replied back while running away.

Sanji clenched his teeth, how could Luffy leave him alone with their rival?! He swore that Luffy was so random at times. Sanji quietly ate his food, as did Zoro. The green-haired man didn't want to cause any problems between them.

"Look, I'm just trying to make some friends..." Zoro sighed.

"Well, you weren't that friendly with me yesterday." Sanji poked his pasta.

"Oh, shit..." Zoro blushed and hid his hands in his face, "Sorry... I was just in a bad mood yesterday..."

"Whatever it's fine." Sanji poked more aggressively at his food.

"You don't seem fine." Zoro pointed out.

"Why does it matter to you?" Sanji sneered.

Zoro took out his hand, "Can we start over?"

Sanji blushed, who does this guy think he is? Thinking that he can trick Sanji with his... Sanji looked more deeply into Zoro's obsidian-colored eyes. Asians are hot as hell, Sanji frowned and shook Zoro's hand.

"Fine... we can start over," Sanji responded.

"Great," Zoro smiled and got up, "Um... I'll see you at class?"

"Yeah..." Sanji's face redden, "See you..."

Butterflies flew around in his stomach as his heart raced. His hands were sweating and his head spun. What was this feeling? Zoro's muscular body, his tall figure, and his dyed hair made Sanji feel something.

What was it?

***

Luffy looked around for Law, he wanted to ask the question. Well, he should at least start with a date first. From all the romance movies he's seen it's always a date first then the good stuff. Luffy blushed and wandered around the halls to find Law.

Even though Luffy seems very confident and independent. He's honestly self-conscious and doesn't know how to react to things. Luffy doesn't even know this about himself. He usually likes to daydream about having the perfect relationship with someone and gets his hopes up too high.

"Law!" Luffy smiled and ran to him.

Law turned around with a blank stare on his face. Luffy grinned and blushed. He played with his curly black hair and nervously looked down at his feet. Law was his first time, after all, it's a big deal. At least to Luffy, it is.

"So Law..." Luffy mumbled, "Do you... want to hang out someday?"

Law looked at him in silence and then started to walk away. Luffy was confused, he started to follow Law again. Why's he running away from him, Luffy frowned and trailed behind him.

"Law! Hello?" Luffy asked, "Are you there?"

Luffy was confused, maybe he mistook him? No that's impossible they both have the same handsome face. Luffy was slightly annoyed by this. Why is Law ignoring him?

"Law?!" Luffy grabbed his arm, "Where are you going?"

"Can you fuck off you faggot?" Law yelled and walked away.

He left Luffy confused in the hallway. Did law call him a faggot? A tear began falling down Luffy's cheeks as he sniffled. He got his hopes up again, he tried wiping them away but they just kept coming. Luffy cried as Law left him alone.

Why is Law acting like this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.8K 1.1K 28
[MODERN AU] COMPLETED β˜‘οΈ The only love Luffy had in his life were hookups, one-night stands, and one relationship that ended horribly. He's never be...
11.4K 319 18
𝙰 π™³πšπ™°π™Άπ™Ύπ™½ πšƒπ™·π™°πšƒ π™°πšƒπ™΄ πšƒπ™·π™΄ π™·πš„π™Όπ™°π™½ π™·πš„π™Όπ™°π™½ π™΅πšπš„π™Έπšƒ; 𝙷𝙴 π™Έπš‚ 𝙰 1000 πšˆπ™΄π™°πš 𝙾𝙻𝙳 π™³πšπ™°π™Άπ™Ύπ™½ πšˆπ™΄πšƒ π™Όπš„π™²π™· 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 π™»πš„...
23.1K 868 11
S P O I L E R W A R N I N G Luffy is taken from the ship and is forced into the past. He is greeted by a 13 year old Law who just lost Corazon. Law...
33.7K 1.1K 31
Zosan AU- more info in intro Heads up, if the chapter is titled with lowercase letters, it is not necessary to read, but I added it for fun. It is ju...