Half a heart without you

By kiarakstylez

Harry can't stop himself. He wants and needs to touch his boy right there, right now. Regardless of them bein... More

Ever since New York
Precious Lou
Simon says
Write you a song
Truly, Madly, Deeply
Just me, Lou and the moon
Is it wrong that you make me strong?
Your dimples and all your other little things
You don't understand what you do to me when you hold her hand
Days without you
Jealousy is the biggest aphrodisiac
Goosebumps
Can we both remove the masks?

His name on my phone

24 2 14
By kiarakstylez

It was the middle of March, a few days after Harrys and Lous talk with Simon in the Hilton. The boys had been prepared for their European >>Up all night<< tour the past days. Singing. Reciting. Practicing vocals. Having costume rehearsals. Same old same old. 

After one week of stressful rehearsals, the boys landed in London, where their tour was planned to start.

"Boys, get in the bus!", a blonde lady from the team shouted. The 5  boys got shoved into the tour bus. First Liam, then Louis, Zayn and Harry and lastly Niall.

"So, first stop tomorrow , London O2 Arena. Tonight, you're  being driven to the Ritz where you'll be staying the night. You've got 2 suites Liam and Harry. And Louis, Zayn and Niall will be sharing. Ok? Breakfasts at 8. Please wake up early. If you need anything, contact me or the others. See you in the morning.", she said, smilingly.

Louis' POV:

Cheri, that is her name, is a sweetheart. She's one of the few of the team I truly like. She's honest and kind- an uncommon quality at Modest!- The only thing that kind of pisses me off, is how she looks at Harry. And I know there's not ONE reason to be jealous because in secret Harry's mine and he doesn't have eyes for anyone else but me ( I hope...), - and of course, he's not straight- but sometimes, just sometimes, i think to myself, what if  I am not enough? Obviously she's gorgeous. Breathtaking skinny body, long legs, beautifully light hair and a a devastatingly sweet smile. 

And I hate to admit it, but sometimes I want everything she has; I want her long blonde hair, her magic touch. 

"Lou, you coming?", Zayn pats my back, tearing me away from my daydreams.

"Uh, yeah", I give him a fake smile.

As we walk out of the bus that is parked in a secret underground garage, our body guards carry our luggage and bags up to the hotels back entrance. We follow them, get checked in and let into our rooms. 

"Ugh, finally. I am so dead!", Niall moans, letting himself fall onto his huge bed.

"Same! You guys hungry? Let's order pizza." I propose. I need food. It's the one thing that manages to ALWAYS distract me from my problems and thoughts.

"Fuck yeah, man!", both Zayn and Niall agree motivated. 

We called the pizza place, order 2 pepperoni and one cheese pizza for Zayn. It arrived 45 minutes later. 

Relaxed, all three of us laid down on the leather sofa in the main room of our grande suite and enjoyed not only the fluffy pizza, but also the presence of each other. But most of all, we enjoyed the silence and calmness, because we knew, that silence  was the one thing we wouldn't be getting for the next several months due to the tour. 

Meanwhile, at Harrys and Liams suite:

(Harrys POV!)

"Damn, Harry, we've been playing games for 2 hours straight now, hahah!"

"Good thing or bad thing?", I ask. For me, it was bad. Not because I didn't like the presence of Liam- as a matter of a fact, I love this dude!- no, it was jus because I missed Lou. I missed his touch, his voice. But the real reason I was sick of playing video games right now, is because over the past few days I still hadn't had time to process the talk with Simon. For a lot of days now, my mind  always kept drifting to the happenings in the Hilton, but I simply don't know where to start. Don't know what to think. I feel totally lost.

"Hahaha, I guess bad, huh? ", Liam read my mind.   "You look tired Harry. But who am I kidding haha, I am so dead, too! I'm gonna go take a shower and change.", Liam said while grabbing a cashmere towel from the shelf and entering our bathroom.

I nodded. Harry, he can't see you nodding your head!  "Um yeah..okay!"

When I thought he was gone, I saw him sticking his head out the door: "Harry, you look awful, you-", he started off.

"Well, thanks asshole!", I stuck out my middle finger and laughed.

"No, Harry haha. I mean you look tired. Your face is extremely pale and your eyes are red. Plus they have a black outline! You look like a corpse. Is everything alright? Like for real?", he seems really concerned.

"You're cute haha! I am fine Payno. Simply exhausted. It's the lack of sleep mixed with a ton of stress.", I lie. Well, kinda lie. The stress part is true, just add that with the problem of a homophobic boss who forbids you to be with the one guy  you totally adore. But I obviously can't tell him that.

"Promise?", he is a good friend. A really good friend. Others would be satisfied with my answer. He, on the other hand, really wants to make sure I'm fine- what a good friend- all the more it hurts that I'm lying to him right now- Liam doesn't deserve this at all.

"Promise, Li.", I try to sound ensuring and truthful.

"Huh.. not sure I believe you, Harry. But whatever it is that's worrying you, I hope you know you can always talk to me. I am here for you, H". And with that, he left the room and I solely heard the shower run.

Like I know Liam, he takes ages in the bathroom. It's like once he enters, he never exits again.

I ask myself what I should do now? Try to sleep? Wait for him to get out of the shower for us to play video games? Go to the other boys? Rehears some of my solos for tomorrow?

Ughhhh, so boring!!!!  What the hell should I do now? 

Minutes go by, I check Twitter, Tumblr and Instagram- don't know what else to do-

Suddenly my phone begins to vibrate and a name pops up.

>> Louis<<

Ummmm.. what the fuck? Is he really calling me? Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. What should I do know? Answer? Fuck. Decline? Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!arghhhh...

Too late, the universe made the decision for me. His name disappeared from my display. 

Thank fucking goodness. 

Then,  bing!

A notification from Louis appeared in my messages. 

Harry?  You asleep?

I immediately get immensely excited and smile at the sight of  ✨his✨ name on my phone finally again. It's been a while since we were last texting.  I decide to wait before I answer, to not make it obvious that I ignored his call just now. It's 10:17 ; I decide to wait until 10:20 p.m.

As I wait, the minutes never felt so long. 

Finally. 10:20. 

Lou, hi. 

So I take that as a yes?

Oh, yeah. Yes. Can't sleep. Stupid Harry! So embarrassing....

Why? Everything fine?

Ironic... Why  is he asking  such a dumb and pointless question, ugh!

Right... sorry... I thought maybe... Ugh, I don't even know what I thought. Sorry..

Whatever...      I can't help it, I'm just kinda pissed right now.

Suddenly nothing. Nothing came from Louis... Minutes passed by without any response.

Shit.. Harry, you dumb idiot! You just literally ruined every chance of him writing you tonight! Ughhh... I gotta apologize....

As I start to text him that I am sorry and it sounded ruder than I intended , i get a notification: Louis Tomlinson is typing...

I immediately blush.... yayyyyy!

Sorry, Haz. What are you and Liam up to? We ate pizza and watched a boring- ass movie lol!

Pizza, yum!! we actually just played video games the whole time. Now we're in the shower.

We? We are in the shower? What do you mean? You and Liam? Together? 

What the hell is he talking about now? I'm so confused? Why would I be in the shower with Liam?

It was then, that I noticed the god damn auto correct. 

Shit!Louis! I meant so write: He's in the shower. I'm here in my bed! It was fucking auto correct! 

Hahahah Okayyyy...... So, you're all alone?

Yeah, why?

No reason...

Lou... come on...

Nothing! really.

Huh, okay. Good night then, I guess?

No, wait! Stay awake until midnight. I wanna see you.

What?

You heard me! Please. I miss you.

Um. Alright. I obviously miss you too, Lou. So so very much.

At 12:00 in front of the elevator?

Okay

Adore you. 

Adore you too, see you later.

Remember? >>adore you<< was kind of our thing... awrr so cute 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 18.3K 34
Louis could feel Harry behind him, the hot breath on his neck and the soft hands upon his waist. "You know I do more than tutor, don't you?" Harry w...
196K 4.5K 36
Harry could tell he was upset. He denied it, but Harry knew, Harry always knew. He wanted to comfort him, but couldn't take the chance of someone see...
6.4K 484 13
[larry au] "I feel like I'm going to be sick." And that's when everything in his stomach is now on the damp ground, blood red sick dripping through h...
668K 20.3K 64
"We can go into the hiding room. Come on, babe. We haven't done anything yesterday." Harry's lips caress Louis' soft skin of his neck, quickly lookin...