π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž., c...

By devorasvoiid

π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜-𝗦𝗧π—₯π—¨π—–π—ž *ೃ༄ ❁ΫͺΫͺཻུ ━ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ . . . vera flores, a native of mission cre... More

π’Š. meeting the bionics
π’Šπ’Š. crush, chop & burn
π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. no more flirting, vera
π’Šπ’—. missin the mission
𝒗. bro down
π’—π’Š. time to strike back
π’—π’Šπ’Š. the date with marcus
π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. accidently teleported your wife
π’Šπ’™. ugly painting
𝒙. tasha vs. perry
π’™π’Š. obnoxious rich neighbor
π’™π’Šπ’Š. hard truth about marcus
π’™π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. bionic showdown
π’™π’Šπ’—. prove yourself
𝒙𝒗. adam up
π’™π’—π’Š. llama drama
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the myth of the haunted janitor
π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. the new kid
xx. trent gets schooled
π’™π’™π’Š. no going back
π’™π’™π’Šπ’Š. acting fast
XXIII. sink or swim
π’™π’™π’Šπ’—. the jet-wing catastrophe
𝒙𝒙𝒗. mission: mission creek high
π’™π’™π’—π’Š. holding grudges
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Š. bionic bowling caught on camera
π’™π’™π’—π’Šπ’Šπ’Š. adam's big break
π’™π’™π’Šπ’™. expect the unexpected
𝒙𝒙𝒙. mission creeks alien principal

π’™π’Šπ’™. not an ideal christmas

1.1K 33 0
By devorasvoiid

☁️🕊 ༉‧₊˚✧  ─ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆-𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒄𝒌
𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐, episode twenty-four:
'twas the mission before christmas
𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕, lab rats.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

CHRISTMAS WAS A SPECIAL HOLIDAY FOR VERA AND LEO, THEY WOULD ALWAYS SPEND THE HOLIDAY TOGETHER AND NOW THEY GOT TO SPEND IT WITH THE BIOINC TRIO.  Vera was starting to roll out cookie dough with Adam because they both admired the Christmas joy that was brought upon. Vera was crazy for the holidays but when Christmas came around, you didn't want to mess  with her. Leo walked passed them with a box of decorations to put up.

Everyone was doing a little pitching in, "Donald, I just noticed the holiday card we mailed out. What happened to the family portrait we took to celebrate our first Christmas together?" Tasha asked her husband showing him the Christmas card unsure of the card he had sent out.

        "Oh, I shredded those. These are was more festive." Donald held up the card with his face planted on Santa and the reindeers heads, that also read 'Happy Davendays!' on the bottom of the cards.

Adam sat up holding the tray of unbaked cookies, "Who wants a Christmas cookie?— Adam, those aren't even cooked—Oh, no problem." He sighs using his heat vision to burn the cookies with a little fire added onto them. Right as he was blowing on them,

       Bree entered the front door asking who covered the house in lights. "Okay, who covered the entire house in blinking lights? People already think we're weird, we don't need to shine a light on it." She asked her siblings and friend.

Vera chuckled walking over Bree, "Oh, Vera and I did that. I want to make sure Santa Clause comes to our house first." Vera gave her friend a nod in confirmation telling him that he was right. Bree walked over to the two Christmas lovers, "Guys, we all love Christmas, but I think you're both going a little overboard."

Vera scoffs walking slowly to Bree and fixing the Santa hat that was falling slightly off her head. "Oh, Bree... there is nothing called going overboard on Christmas alright? I just think this day is more important than any other day besides my birthday."

She was interrupted by a banging noise near the door, Chase was tangled in bright Christmas lights and a green reef around his waist slipping on the ground. They all mostly laughed at his appearance, "That however is spot on— Hey, get back up on the roof. You're ruining our display."

         Adam scolded his brother making Vera shake her head towards Chase in disbelief. "You two are lucky a raccoon chewed me free!" He told them as they all get a mission alert signaling they had to leave.

They all ran towards the lab but Vera stopped mid way since she forgot about Chase being tangled. She heard a thud and saw Chase on the floor and let out a small chuckle. "Is this funny to you?" Chase asked sarcastically making Vera nod while helping him out. "Yes, very." They both ran down the lab with the rest of the team.

Donald went to explain was happening before Leo stopped his stepdad as he was the mission specialist. "Hey, hey, I'm the mission specialist. I'll handle this. The alert is coming from facility X, his research center in the frozen tundra."

Leo explained exactly what Donald had told them a few seconds ago. "Wait. The tundra's near the north pole. Santa needs our help!" Adam gasped while continuing with his statement. "You wrap, you tape, you bow, I'll go hang with the elves." Adam pointed at each of them.

Donald was busy trying to connect with the monitor, "Dr. Evans, are you there?— Yeah, I'm here. although there's been a major volcanic eruption nearby and we're experiencing aftershocks. I'm afraid if we don't act fast..." Dr. Evans disconnected due to the aftershock, "Oh. Merry Christmas to you, too, Dr. Evans. Rude." Adam muttered.

"Sorry, guys. I know the timings not ideal— It's okay, Mr. Davenport. we know what we have to do— Yup, let's crack open some eggnog and hit it hard after the new year." Adam patted Donald's shoulder and leaving the lab.

Vera was sitting on a chair far away from the gang hoping they didn't need her help. Leo was pretty upset, "I can't believe you guys have to go on a mission on Christmas Eve— Yeah, what a bummer...well good luck with that." She told them running out the door but getting stopped by Donald. "Vera, it would be so nice if you could help—  Fine." She muttered getting ready for the mission.

Once Vera had changed into her mission suit, they all finally made it to facility X and Vera wasn't impressed by any of anything that she was looking at. they turned to a man wearing a viking hat, "Oh, good, you made it— Uh, did we really just risk our lives to save a guy in a Viking helmet?"

Bree asked confused on what was in her front view. Dr. Evans points towards his helmet saying it was his tv antenna, "When the ash cloud clears, I get great reception. all two eskimo channels— Is everything okay here?" Chase asked the older man with his ridiculous helmet.

"Well, the volcano really shook things up. communications are down, and the pizza guy is four years late. Other than that im good." He jokes making Vera smile

"Great. Another genius with bad jokes. Merry christmas to me." Vera laughs sarcastically at him as he continues. "Wow. I can't believe im finally getting to meet the bionic super-humans i've hear about—What— You know our secret? Oh, great, we came to save him and now we have to destroy him. Chase, you grab his legs, I'll get the bucket."

Adam went to go grab the bucket he was talking about while chase told him to stop and explained who he was. "Well, here, let me, let me show you around. This is my lab-slash-bedroom-slash-kitchen-slash- that's pretty much it." He grabbed them but the shoulders and turns them to show them the whole lab, not being impressed Vera backed out from the huddle.

Dr. Evans walked over to his box's, "Things have really gone downhill since my hologram wife left me. I'm kidding." He laughs making Vera laugh knowing he wasn't serious about any of the that. "We actually get along great. Although she a hologram, she not really there for me." Her face drops then Adam tells them to love over to a crystal ball as Adam explained it.

"Hey, guys look. A giant crystal ball. I'm gonna ask it a question. When will Chase start to look like a man." Vera lets out a snort while watching Chase glare at her and walking towards them.

Dr. Evans explained on how he and Donald were working on the gamma-sphere for years. Chase didn't seem to thrilled, "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I was trying to develop a gamma-sphere for Mr. Davenport— Well, I guesss I beat you to it, little guy." Vera stifled a laugh with Adam and Bree as they saw this as a moment they would never see for Chase. "But don't feel bad. Nobody's perfect. In fact, if they gave out medals for trying, you would have a gold."

Dr. Evans says in a tone he would be talking to a little kid meanwhile the other's were trying not to laugh too loud. "Are you patronizing me?" Chase asked bothered at him while Dr. Evans let out a laugh.

"It's patronizing. And yes." He corrects Chase, turning to the other teens in disbelief. "You do realize im the smartest person on the planet?— And every time you have to say it, it diminishes it just a little bit." He holds up his fingers to show what he meant. Bree laugh, "Are you guys watching this?— I can't look away."

Adam told them as Chase huffed towards them. Chase told Dr. Evans that they had to leave, "Come on, Dr. Evans, we gotta get you out of here— Whoa, I can't leave until ive stabilized a few things.  If you'll all help me, this won't take very long— Oh. Oh, it won't take long. Because i'm smart— You said it again." Dr. Evans repeated the action from before with his fingers showing chase what he was doing wrong.

-ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ-

THE TEAM WERE FINISHING HELPING DR. EVANS WITH HIS SUPPLIES WHILE HE CAME TO THANK THEM FOR THEIR HELP. Vera nodded and hoping they were done so that they could leave the facility x, "No problem. Glad we could help. 'Cause you need it. Yep, brilliant scientist rescued by a 15-year-old. You, sir, are welcome." Chase says not completely over what the scientist had told him from before and waking away.

"I know I haven't been around people for awhile,
but he's really annoying." He grunts making the others agree at him. "Yup, one of his abilities."

They all hear rumbling coming from outside and Bree asked what that was making Adam explain what he had for lunch. Chase went over to them, "No, that sounded like an aftershock. Brace yourselves." They ran to hold onto something while Chase grabbed Vera and pulled her behind himself to protect her from the aftershock. An alarm started blaring out. "Dr. Evans.... Oh, no. There's a crack in the gamma-sphere— Oh, no that looks dangerous. Well, we're gonna bounce. Merry Christmas." Adam said leaving and Vera would usually follow him but this was something they needed to fix.

"Can we patch the crack?— Patch the crack? Billion-dollar technology unstable energy source. Sure, let's put a little chewing gum in there and see if that works." Dr. Evans comments sarcastic tone comes through his voice. "Starting to see why the hologram wife left."

Chase muttered giving a glance to Vera while he widened his mouth in a shocked emotion. Adam suggested to use his heat vision but no one understood how that would help.

The crack got bigger by the minute, "Wait, maybe I can temporarily contain it with my force field." Chase started to create his force field holding the crack.

Chase couldn't hold the force field anymore longer, Adam asked if they would be gone by the time the gamma rays hit. "Well, we'll be. But you should be fine. Since your head is full of lead— Ha. Yes. Lead." Dr. Evans exclaimed standing up from Chase's idea. Adam got defensive because he thought he was making fun of him. "Hey, Dr. smarty, we just met. You won't have that privilege yet.— No Adam, lead can contain the gamma rays."

Vera went to explain about the lead, "Exactly and Davenport made this building out of lead. To keep everybody from spying on his secret technology. All we have to do is rig enough explosives to...implode on the gamma-sphere." Vera nodded in agreement with the scientist. "Blowing stuff up on christmas. It is the most wonderful time of the year."

Everyone was getting ready to start while Adam was singing his remix of deck the halls as Bree wasn't having the best time. Vera felt pretty much useless because none of her powers would help anyone so she helped dr. evans.

"We'll only have fifteen seconds to get out of the blast zone once the fuse is lit— Oof, think we'll make it out in time?" Adam asked as Bree chuckles "I know we will." She points to Vera "Adam, light the fuse— Right." Adam uses his heat vision to light the wires up.

Once he does, Chase lets go of his force field while they all run out of the lab onto safety and jumping to stay away from the explosive. The facility exploded as Bree told them to hop on while Adam parked the transporter in the garage under the garage in the facility X.

The four bionics were on there way to the lab and once they entered the lab everyone was excited to see each other. "Merry Christmas." Tasha told them hugging everyone, "So how'd the mission go?— Yes." Chase blurted out trying no to expose anything, "Well, how's my research facility?— Oh, you wouldn't even recognize it." Bree laughs as the rest of them laugh awkwardly.

"Why are we down here when the presents are upstairs?" The four of them went walking straight towards as leo stopped them, "Hey, wait wait. Not so fast, um... Principal Perry is upstairs. I repeat, Perry is in the house." They each give eachother a look of uneasiness and coming up with excuses.

"You know, I am very tired."

"Yeah, I could use some sleep." Adam told them.

"See you in the new year." Bree said.

"Well, I will be down here." Vera replied.

Donald refused to let that women take over their Christmas, "Absolutely not. Enough is enough. We are going to march up there right now and this woman, bamoose, lady. This is our christmas."

Vera had to leave the Dooley/Davenport residence for the night, she had gotten a message saying her mom was in town. It has been months since she saw her mom. The feeling of neglect has risen plenty throughout those lonely months. Tasha saw Vera heading to grab the door and stopped her, "Vera, honey... your mom stopped by—Really? that's great."

Vera beamed at the news. "Honey, she left again. She told donald and I that she couldn't bear to see the look on your face when she didn't show up— Well that's great. Just perfect, merry christmas to me." Vera muttered sadly exiting the house.

Vera sat on the edge as she heard the door creak signaling that some in was at the front door. She turned and saw Leo smiling weakly and having a seat next to her, "Hey. You alright?" He asked wrapping a blanket around her shoulders to keep warm. "I just miss my family. They are never here." She told Leo honestly. "Well we are."

"Vera, we are your family, we want you to be happy here with us." Leo told her giving the brunette a smile as she nodded and turned to him, "Do you know why im so crazy about christmas?" She asked him as he nodded.

"You've always been like this. They always were home for you, Sam and Parker." He paused, "Maybe they will come home but in the meantime, your home is here." Leo spoke truthfully. Vera Flores' parents never made time for her and her siblings because they thought they were always on business trips. After staying with Leo and his family, it started to feel like home but sometimes it was hard. Vera put her head on Leo's shoulder while looking at towards the snow, just admiring the moment.

author speaks!
basically what i was thinking about
was that since i started out in season two
and not season one—it would be longer
for vera and chase to evolve a relationship.
i want to work on her's and bree friendship!
that's all<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.1K 34
The Davenport family, including Leo and Alex have been through a lot. Going on constant missions and saving the world was what they called normal. Co...
10.9K 216 27
Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventures with Leo and her siblings. As they con...
211K 2.5K 14
Avalon Johnson is the best friend of Leo Dooley. He's like an older brother to her, he and his mother practically raised her after her drunk and abus...
8.5K 152 20
PREVIOUSLY NAMED: THE YOUNGEST DAVENPORT Meet 13 year old Emily Davenport: Youngest Davenport Bionic Able to shape shift into animals Gets into troub...