๐’ฒ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‚๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’...

By SoLikeARose

After the ressurection of the Ten Commandments, The Seven Deadly Sins have met their greatest match yet. As t... More

1: What Fresh Hell
2: Reunion
3: Recouperation
4: Two Birds, One Stone
5: The Vaizel Fighting Festival
6: Gaze Upon Death
7: Moving Forward
8: Far From Over
9: Change Is Coming
10: Uncertainty
11: The War Rages On
12: In the Name of Pride
13: The Return
14: Family is Everything
15: Social Interaction
16: First Things First
17: The Prince and the Princess
18: Gilthunder
19: Don't Mess with Crazy
20: Have Patience
21: My Brother's Keeper
22: Capturing a Traitor
23: Solo Mission
24: A Friendly Shoulder
25: Ace
27: Divide and Conquer
28: Wicked Retribution
29: A Simple Promise
30: This Game We Play
31: Brothers
32: The Calm
33: The Storm
34: Awaken The Beast
35: There Will Be Hell
36: Sibling Rivalry
37: Commander of Death
38: Something Wicked
39: The Reaper
40: The Demon Prince
41: Our Sins
42: Never Say Die
43: Our O
44: Other Friends
45: Til the Bitter End
Book 2

26: Uninvited Guests

210 8 2
By SoLikeARose

"Move." Derieri slammed her hand into the ground as she faced the Seven Deadly Sins. The murderous intent was ever-so present in her wild eyes. "I'll kill them."

The Sins were the only thing standing between the demons fully conquering the mundane world and had proven themselves as quite the threat. They were a constant thorn in their side, but without Meliodas around, they were far weaker. Still, they proved formidable opponents who would only continue to defy the Demon Clan.

"If there's anything I hate more than my brother, it's his pathetic friends," Estarossa said with a certain loathing.

"We need to fall back immediately," said Merlin. Her entire demeanor was stone cold as she watched the angry demon woman.

"Merlin, are you crazy?" King wasn't willing to give up and let the demons get away with all they had done. He became unable to move as he glared at the demons who had caused so much strife.

"Calm down. Estarossa's commandment is affecting you." From his last confrontation with Estarossa, Ban had learned to mask his hatred so that he wouldn't be so helpless as he had been back in Liones.

"We're in no position to fight them. Going up against three Commandments like them is sure to prove total mission failure. And I can sense multiple others heading this way, too." Merlin remained calm. She knew better than to engage with these demons especially without Meliodas and Escanor around.

Estarossa merely smirked as they debated whether to engage or leave it be. He was amused by the group.

"She kinda has a point," chimed in Diane.

"Yeah, I feel it, too," agreed Ban.

"Their power levels, especially Estarossa's, are far greater than ours," Gowther added.

King couldn't hide the irritated expression taking over his face at the mere sound of Gowther's voice. Though she was able to regain her memories from Gowther's original creator, it didn't help ease King's anger towards him.

"So we're all in agreement, then?" Merlin asked of the Sins as she retreated back to Hawk's mom.

Everyone with the exception of King agreed to fall back for now. They couldn't afford to lose more of their numbers. He pressed his lips together to prevent himself from lashing out. He couldn't get over it. These monsters had done so much.

Diane scooped up King in her hand. "Come on, don't be like that."

"I feel like a coward." He crossed his arms.

"It's simply too risky," Gowther said.

Monspeet sensed Derieri's refusal to let it go. "Hey, Derieri—"

"I DON'T THINK SO!" Derieri yelled, charging for the giant swine. She wasn't going to let the group get away so easily. As she closed in, they disappeared leaving Derieri even more furious than before. She crashed down to the earth and slammed her fist into the ground, breaking it beneath her.

"Alright, calm down," Estarossa said, his hands in the pockets of his coat.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" The woman snapped.

"Hey." Monspeet patted her on the head and her aggression ceased as she took a deep breath. She was still peeved, though she was no longer lashing out. "Looks like Obsidian gave us the slip." He gazed around.

"It would seem that way." Estarossa propped his arms behind his head.

Once Derieri calmed down, she looked at them. "So let me get this straight—I don't know where O is, Monspeet doesn't know where O is and you, Estarossa, don't know where O is? Is that right?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't made aware I was her keeper," Estarossa said.

"Did you see her at all?" Monspeet inquired.

"Don't really recall."

"Do you think she was captured?" Derieri looked to Monspeet.

"I doubt Obsidian would let that happen." Estarossa rolled his eyes. He didn't see the big deal. So what if she ran off somewhere? She was the damned Grim Reaper she could do as she very well pleased.

Derieri frowned. "Yes she would. She loves a challenge. Shit, Zeldris is gonna be pissed."

"Let him." Estarossa wasn't afraid of his little brother in the slightest. There wasn't much he could do that would seriously harm him.

"He will very likely kill you," said Derieri, confused as to why he was so calm.

"I'd like to see him try!" Estarossa let out a laugh.

Zeldris didn't play around when it came to Obsidian which was common knowledge among the Demon Clan as a whole. And the fact that Estarossa had been so adamant for him to stop being such a stiff ass and let her do what she wanted would only come back to bite him later. Zeldris would never listen to his brother again and he'd surely go absolutely ballistic knowing it was Estarossa's fault for letting her slip away.

Still, Obsidian was tough enough to handle herself. Her crazy was more than plenty to ward off any adversaries she might encounter.

Monspeet began moving, grabbing a hold of Derieri's arm. "We need to—"

"WHO'S READY TO ROCK?" A voice boomed followed by a loud riff.

Estarossa groaned, recognizing the voice instantly. He became so full of dread knowing exactly who it belonged to. It had been a long time since he had the displeasure of being around the aggravating demon.

Monspeet shook his head. "Please tell me that's not who I think it is."

A pair of boots slammed into the ground, making it tremble and quake as loud music was played. The source of the commotion was a man with a milk chocolate complexion and curly dark brown hair playing away on a guitar. He stuck his tongue out as he strummed some chords, making as much noise as possible. He was so into the music that he didn't notice the sour faces he was receiving from the audience.

"Ace!" Derieri called over the ruckus. "ACE!"

He looked over at them with a closed eyed smile, cutting his music short. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the Demon King's finest." A sarcastic bow followed.

"Surprised to see you way out here." Monspeet's face remained stoic.

"I go where the wind takes me, ya know?" Ace's voice was mellow as always. "Plus, you know I love spreading my music to a wider audience." He played a few more chords.

"Don't look so unamused, guys," said Medusa as she landed on the ground beside Ace along with Drole and Gloxinia.

"So, this is your doing, huh?" Estarossa looked at her with annoyance.

The trio looked between Medusa and the demon she brought along. If Ace was around it was only for one reason and that was Obsidian. Surely he knew that she wasn't with them considering her presence wasn't extremely difficult to sniff out.

"What do you want?" Derieri cut to the chase.

"No 'Hi, Ace, how are ya? I missed you so much!'? I'm hurt, Der." Ace clutched his chest.

"Obsidian isn't here," she responded, annoyed.

"What a shame. I guess our reunion will have to wait." Ace smiled and twirled his pick between his fingers. "Such is fate, I guess."

"What an idiot," muttered Estarossa. "Come on, let's go." He began to lift himself into the air with his black, demonic wings.

"Where is O, if you don't mind me asking?" Ace inquired.

"I don't believe that's any of your concern," replied Monspeet.

"Guys, I thought we were buds. What's with the cold shoulder?" Ace held out his arms. "We are demon brethren after all."

"Just say what you want." Estarossa was growing impatient as his feet touched the ground again. He had very little patience when it came to Ace.

"I wanna find O, alright? I hear she needs me."

"The chances of Obsidian having said that are slim to none. Though, I will say those odds are much greater than the odds of her actually wanting you." Monspeet wasn't in the mood for Ace's antics, either. He looked to Derieri who nodded in agreement.

Medusa insisted their words were untrue. How could they know better than Obsidian's best friend, after all? They simply wanted to keep them apart because they didn't want him happy. They were jealous.

"I think I'll be the judge of that," Ace said with determination. "So, mind if I tag along with you guys?"

"I do mind," Estarossa said.

"Well, that sucks. It was more of a courtesy question. I'm still coming."

"Oh, joy." Monspeet wasn't thrilled about Ace's intrusion, either.

Derieri placed a hand on her hip. "We need to get back to Camelot and tell Zeldris about... all of this."

"Big bad Prince Zeldris, huh?" Ace chuckled, beginning to play his guitar some more. "Now that truly is a blast from the past."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.9K 66
(Y/n), (L/n) is a powerful warrior in the demon clan, she's also the second leader of the ten commandments and the wife of the Demon King's oldest so...
334K 8.7K 49
The battle against the Holy Knights of Britannia is over and The Eight Deadly Sins are now able to live in piece, but not for long. The demon clans...
47.8K 829 10
Yandere Seven Deadly Sins X Reader This is a tale of ancient times, an era before humans and Non-Human worlds where forever divided. When the Holy Kn...
123K 2.8K 30
Tangled in a web of torment, Caught in the middle of a raging war, Cursed to atone for her sins, She was forgotten, betrayed, and hated For saving th...