{1} ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By argentsbows

๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ; ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐œ๐œ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง, ๐ž... More

01'
02'
03'
04'
05'
06'
07'
08'
09'
10'
11'
12'
A/N
13'
14'
15'
16'
17'
18'
20'
21'
22'
A/n
23'
24'
25'
26'
27'
28'
29'
30'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
31'
32'
33'
34'
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
43'
44'
45'
46'
47'
48'
49'
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
50'
51'
52'
53'
54'
55'
56'
57'
A/N

19'

12.3K 370 46
By argentsbows

19' The Casket Girls

꧁꧂

Wanda, Hayley, and Rebekah are ruffling around chests, looking at old white dress costumes. "So the witch is missing?" Hayley asked.

"Davina went missing?" Wanda asked shocked, not having heard of it. "Walked right out of the front door, apparently. Know anything about it?" Rebekah asked Hayley.

"No, although I did tell her that the witch Elders were dead." Hayley responded, "Well, why would she care, when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual?" Rebekah asked.

"I think it was more that Marcel didn't tell her that the one thing preventing her from being free had been eliminated." Wanda guessed, Rebekah turned to Hayley, "So you are the reason she's run off." she said.

Hayley put her hands up defensively "Hey, I was just telling her the truth. She's the one who realized they were just using her to keep their control over the witches."

"Yeah well, I've never been a fan of the boys club. Just wait, Elijah and Kol will join them and the four of them will be impossible." Rebekah said rolling her eyes.

"Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. Just like a modern-day Casket Girl. Let's wait an see what Kol does." she said thinking of her brother.

"Are you talking about Davina or yourself?" Wanda asked trying to keep her mind off Kol which lately seemed impossible.

"Does it matter? Either way, us girls have got to stick together."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Rebekah and Wanda walk up to Klaus, Marcel, Elijah and Kol. "You don't like festivals?" Klaus asks Marcel. "I don't see why not?" Rebekah started, "Who doesn't love a street fair?" Wanda finished the two girl catching the attention of the males in front of them, Wanda was met with a blank face from Kol.

"Sister, Wanda love, come to help us find our stray?" Klaus smirked, "We can't let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we?" Rebekah simply replied, "For the record, we're moments away from retrieving her." Klaus proudly stated.

"She isn't an object." Wanda spat, "I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. Clearly you have some diabolical machination. What is it?" Elijah said.

Klaus grinned and walked up to a figure, "Timothy" he speaks compelling him "Might I have a word?" he says.

Rebekah walks away and Wanda goes to follow but Klaus speaks up "Oh no love you're staying with us." he speaks out, Wanda turns and glares at Klaus, "Since when can you order me around." she said firmly.

"I'm gonna need you against the little witch." Klaus said, Kol didn't like that his brother was dragging Wanda into this but he remained silent. "I'm not gonna hurt Davina, she's a child" Wanda spoke.

"We aren't planning to hurt her unless she attacks first, you'll just be there for extra precautions" Klaus said. Wanda glared at him, "What my brother means to say" Elijah starts as he glared at Klaus "Is that we would like for you to accompany us." he says.

Wanda sighs "Fine" she gives in, Kol stands there fuming at the little interaction that happened with Wanda and his older brother.

"Great, after me" Klaus starts, Kol and Marcel walk after him as Elijah looks over to Wanda as if to ask if she's ok, Wanda sends him a nod assuring him as they walked after Klaus.

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

"Where's Rebekah gotten off to?" Klaus asked as they got back to the Abattoir, "It's not Rebekah that I'm concerned about, and how can you be so certain that Davina will come?" Elijah said.

"One might think you've forgotten what it's like to be in the grip of an all-consuming infatuation. She'll come." Klaus said. "Are the maudlin theatrics absolutely necessary, Nik?" Kol said to his older brother.

"Ha! It's a fair point, Timothy, play something a little more upbeat, please. That's a good lad. Took you long enough to spread the word." Klaus cheerfully said.

"Have you met his nightwalkers? Not the brightest assortment." Elijah said, "All that matters is, I got it covered. When Davina gets here, you four need to let me do the talking." Marcel said making Wanda scoff.

"You lied to her, I'm not so sure she'll obey your every command like a puppet now." She said.

Marcel glared at the girl making Kol glare at him. At the same moment Davina walked in.

"You got me here. Now let him down." Davina said glaring at Klaus. "Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold." The hybrid said.

Marcel spoke up, "What did I say, Klaus? I got this." He looked over at Davina "D, what happened? Why'd you run? Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right." Marcel said, Wanda wanted to scoff at him.

"How? By threatening my friend?" Davina spat, "Actually, that was my idea. Apologies. I've been known to go too far to make a point, But I do always get results." Klaus smirked, Wanda was one second close to using her powers on him.

"You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. You're afraid everyone can see what you really are-an animal." Davina tortures Klaus using her magic "A beast. Why don't you show us your real face? That's enough of you."

Elijah tried speaking to her, "Davina you don't have to do this." He said, "You... You looked me in the eyes and lied to my face, pretended you wanted to help me." Davina told him, she looked at Kol "I don't know you" she said to him.

Davina turned and looked at Marcel, "And you-I trusted you. I loved you, but you were just using me to stay in power. You don't care about me." She spoke her voice laced with hurt.

"You're wrong" Marcel stated. "When you lost to Klaus, you handed me over like some trophy. Maybe I should boil you in bronze." Davina spoke out angered. "Davina please." Wanda said, "I thought you wanted to be my friend." Davina said finally looking at her.

"I do, I really do Davina. Please let me help you." Wanda pleaded, but before Davina could respond Rebekah flashed in stabbing Marcel through the chest making him fall over. Rebekah sped over to Kol and snapped his neck.

Wanda gasped and looked at his limp body, she remembered what Kol told her about not being able to be killed without a white oak stake, she breathed and looked back at Rebekah.

"Come on now, love. Don't tell me you were falling for that. Isn't it time for us girls to have a chat? Now, that is impressive, and well-deserved, in my opinion. Now, before you turn on me, I have a surprise for you." The blonde Mikealson said.

Wanda shook her head at the sight of her best friend. At that moment Josh entered the courtyard, "Josh, what are you doing? Get out of here." Davina said to her best friend.

Rebekah grabbed him by the throat, "What are you doing?" Josh asked confused.

"Now, if I were Klaus, I would rip Josh's head from his neck, feed it to a nightwalker, and that would be the end of your friend But hurting people is such a boyish thing to do, like how Klaus compelled your fiddler on the roof, and, while I am many things, I'm certainly not my brother. It's ok, Timothy. You can come down. No one is gonna hurt you." Rebekah said.

"He told me I couldn't climb down off this beam." Tim said looking down, "Then don't climb, silly. Am I the only smart one in the room? Jump." Rebekah said giving Wanda a wink which she understood as 'catch him'

Tim jumped and Wanda caught him with her powers easing him to the ground. He ran over to Davina, "Davina, how did you do all that? How did I even get here?" He asked her confused.

"I'll explain everything, I promise." Davina said then looked at Rebekah "Why are you doing this?" She asked her.

"Seems to me that you're the one holding all the cards, but you don't know who to trust. I've just proven that you can trust me. Now I'd like to show you one more thing. Won't take long. You can bring your friends."

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Rebekah, Davina, Wanda, Tim, and Josh walked out to the garden. Wanda looked around with wide eyes at the scene in front of her.

"Oh, don't worry. They're not really dead, just really hungry... and I'm not helping." Josh muttered shutting up.

"You think my brother Nik is awful? Marcel learned from the best. This is how he treats his so-called friends who betray him. Most of what these poor souls did is no worse than what Josh did. Take Thierry, for example. He was Marcel's most trusted friend. Klaus tricked him into breaking one of Marcel's rules. Marcel knows this, and yet he keeps Thierry locked in here day after day, suffering." Rebekah said to Davina.

"This is insane." Tim said, "Why are you telling me this?" Davina asked.

"Because you need to know who you're dealing with, who you can trust." Rebekah told her.

"Hey, hey, it's gonna be ok. I mean your gonna be alright. Here drink this." Tim said handing Davina a bottle of water which she took a sip from.

"Davina, both you and I have been lied to and taken advantage of by Marcel and Klaus. Maybe together, we can get a little payback." Rebekah grinned at the brunette, Tim suddenly started coughing.

"Tim?" Davina said, "It was Klaus. He made me do it. I didn't even know what I was doing until I made you-" he started but Wanda cut him off.

"Made her what?" Wanda spoke firmly, "Drink" was all he said, "Klaus poisoned the water" Rebekah realized.

Wanda looked at the girl, "Davina? Oh no"

▵▿▵▿▵▿▵▿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 11K 71
This is the sound of war, It echoed in her mind, and it reflected on her bloodied hands. In which her family's lies and secrets have gone too far...
13.6K 1.1K 47
Unrequited love. When a patient person reaches his limits what happens? He explodes. The true color of this wicked world and cruel life shows. When t...
26K 469 35
Emma Parker was a siphon witch,much like her brother, Malachi Parker(Kai). Her and her brother were sent to the prison world because of their father...