The Stylinson Family

By 1Dvampirediaries1D

One Direction is raising their families together the best they can with their abnormal lives. People think be... More

Part 2 Breakfast
Part 3 Trouble
Part 4 The News
Part 5 The Grammy's
Part 4 Going to London
Part 7 London
Part 8 The Secret is Out
Part 9 Grandma Anne's
Part 10 Broken
Part 11 Corden's Show
Part 12 Home
Not Part of Story
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Not Part of the Story
Part 17
Not Part of Story
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Character Q & A
Part 22
Part 23 Reunion Concert 1/2
Part 24 Reunion Concert 2\2
Part 25 Getting Ready for the Interview
Part 26 Tell All Interview
Part 27 Ice Cream Date
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30 Concert in Doncaster
Part 31 Home Again
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 Harry's Tour News
Part 35
Part 37 Christmas Day
Chapter 36
Auditions
Hey Guys!

Part 13 Family Dinner

1.3K 18 27
By 1Dvampirediaries1D

Darcy's POV

I walked into Cassidy's room. She was sitting on her chair swing watching Grey's Anatomy.

"I did something" I said.

"Was it illegal?" she asked concerned.

"No" I replied a little offended.

She then asked, "Does it involve either of us getting in trouble?"

"No... well um maybe, I'm not sure" I responded.

"What did you do?" she asked in a harsher tone.

"I invited a boy to dinner" I blurted out quickly.

"No you didn't" she said excitedly.

"I did" I responded.

"Who" she asked me.

"Jackson, I met him at the mall like 3 months ago. I didn't tell you about him because I didn't think anything was going to happen. Now I have to tell dad." I said nervously.

"Well good luck with that. It's also family dinner so everyone will be here tonight" Cassidy reminded me.

"That makes it even worse because not only will dad and daddy being grilling him but so will Uncle Liam, Uncle Niall, and Uncle Zayn" I said sighing.

"You are going to tell dads right now and I'm going to come and watch because I could use a laugh. I just season 11 episode 21 of Grey's again so I'm trying not to loose it" she said getting out of her chair.

I rolled my eyes at her. We walked around looking for them all over the house. We literally couldn't find them. I got tired of looking so I yelled out their names. When they didn't answer to being called "Dad" and "Daddy", I started yelling Louis and Harry hoping they would answer.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON AND HARRY EDWARD STYLES TOMLINSON," I screamed knowing they hated it when we called them their full names, "WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Daddy what room are you in? Is dad with you?" Cassidy yelled behind me.

"I'm so sorry, our daughters seem to be looking for us. I hope you can't hear them screaming our names" I heard dad say from their office.

Usually their interviews are pre-recorded interviews unless they tell us they are live. I opened the door and walked in.

"I think I see one of them behind you," the interviewer said.

Daddy turned around and said, "We are live right now sweetheart. So we will talk to you when we are done."

I looked down and realized I was wearing my Christmas onesie because I refuse to do my own laundry and I don't know how to work the machine. Then I realized I hadn't brushed my hair yet which meant I had terrible bedhead. I had no make up on. Only a little mascara smudged under my eyes that I forgot to take off last night. I looked like a mess. Dad was laughing while daddy was kicking him under the table while trying not to laugh. Cassidy was laughing hysterically in the hall but was not visible in the interview. I quickly ran out of the room shutting the door behind me.

"This day just keeps getting better and better. Not for you but for me. Wow you've really had a terrible month or two" Cassidy said in between laugh from the kitchen.

Freddie, Nick, and Bear all came running down the stairs laughing into the kitchen. I had no idea they were over.

"That was the best thing I've seen in a while" Bear said.

"That honestly made my day" Nick said.

"I'm so glad we accidentally clicked on the wrong TV channel just in time for your entrance" Freddie teased.

Everyone was still laughing and making fun of me when dad came out.

"You didn't look at your texts, did you?" he said.

"Clearly not. But I have to tell daddy and you something. You can't get mad, promise? Actually I'll tell you later. I'm gonna tell daddy first. ALONE" I said walking down into the office making sure they understood not to follow me.

"Daddy you can't get mad or react to what I'm about to tell you" I said nervously.

"I'm not making promises. Did you break a law Darcy because i-"

"No, I promise I didn't break a law. Why does everyone think that" I said cutting him off. I mean sure I've done a few illegal things like steal their car to drive around the neighbor hood and trashed people I don't like yards and probably other stuff but the press never finds out. My dads make sure of it. Then yell at me and ground me for a while. They claim I'll be the death of them. "I um... I um... I invited a boy over for dinner tonight" I say super quietly. I was honestly embarrassed I know neither dad or daddy would ever let me have a boy over.

"You know the rule no dating until your 16. But because you already invited him he can come but there are rules. Rules are you can only be on the main floor with him and you can only go in the main rooms of the floor. Which means you can only go into the kitchen, living room, dining room. You can go downstairs as long as someone else is with you because I'm guessing the other kids will be down there. No matter what no going upstairs even if the other kids are up there. And no going in rooms alone" Daddy stated.

"What do you think we are gonna do?" I asked rolling my eyes. He's literally only letting us go into like 1\8 of the house.

"Oh and I'll tell dad because he's probably gonna flip out. I'll calm him down before he can say anything though" daddy continued ignoring my question. I nodded and left before he could continue.

Harry's POV

I went out into the kitchen where Louis was attempting to cook what looked like it was pancakes maybe. Bear and Nick must have slept over last night because they were out there with Freddie talking at the table. Cassidy was at the island laughing at Louis' cooking skill. Darcy must have went upstairs because she was gone probably avoiding me telling Louis.

"Hey Lou, looks like you might need some help. What exactly are you making?" I say teasingly.

"Pancakes. What does it look like I'm making?" he responds.

"A mess" I reply taking over the batter. All the kids were laughing at us. Louis rolled his eyes and smiled. If it was anyone else who said that to him he probably would have fought them. "Guys could we have the room? We will call you down when breakfast is ready" I say smiling.

They all left and Louis looked at me. "You cannot flip out okay?" I say.

"I don't make promises. What happened?" He's clearly concerned.

"Darcy invited a boy to dinner. I gave her many rules. I also said she's not aloud to date until she's 16. So I'm not sure what tonight is but don't flip out" I tell him.

"I'm not gonna flip out. I'm at least going to try not to," I'm not sure if he's trying to convince me or himself. "But the lads and I are going to have a field day with him," he continued.

"Do not scare him off. They are going to have to be just friends for a while. Darcy knows the rules" I said.

"When was the last time Darcy actually followed the rules" He asked raising his eyebrows. I literally couldn't think of one answer. "She doesn't follow the simplest of rules in this house. She's literally never done her required chores, she doesn't respect anyone's privacy, she couldn't even keep out family secret. Which I know helped our family for the better but it could have gone the complete opposite. She barely even follows laws. How many times have we had to pick her up from the police station and school because she got in trouble" Louis whisper yelled so wouldn't hear him.

"I don't know how to respond to that but I would like to point out that you flipped out" I say stepping closer to him. While Louis was having his little outburst I put the pancakes on the stove.

"I know it's only 10 in the morning but I'm going outside to have a smoke. I'm fine don't worry" he says.

"Are you alright because you only ever smoke when you are stressed or drinking. I know you haven't been drinking so are you okay?" I ask.

"I'm fine I promise. You know I would tell you if I wasn't" he says.

He came over to give me a kiss that lasted a little longer than expected. When he pulled away he got his cigarettes out of the cabinet above the fridge, which he could barely reach. Then walked out the back door and away from the house. I don't like the smell and don't want the kids to inhale any of the smoke. So the rule is he has to do it outside away from the house or on the balcony attached to our bedroom.

Darcy's POV

Later that day

I got dressed in ripped black skinny jeans and a green skin tight shirt with a floral pattern. I left my hair down because it's naturally straight I just needed to brush it. Right when I finished getting dressed the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to answer it. It was the Payne's.

"That was quite the appearance you made on Good Morning America" Uncle Liam chuckled.

"That was Good Morning America?" I said turning to looks at my parents. My eyes were nearly popping out of my head. They started laughing hysterically.

"I can't wait for the memes. Oh and when you end up in all the news outlets" Bear said laughing. I punched him in the arm.

"Darcy hands to yourself" Daddy raised his voice.

"I'm not saying sorry" I respond.

"I could've told them that" Abby said walking in.

"Everyone stop making fun of poor Darcy" Aunt Maya said behind her.

Next the Maliks and Horans arrived at the same time.

"Nice PJ's" Uncle Niall said a he walked in.

"Niall, we just told the kids no more comments about this morning" Aunt Maya said. I flipped him off.

"DARCY JOHANNAH STYLINSON" daddy yelled.

"Dad flips people off all the time" I smirked.

"Well I'm not 14. No flipping people off it counts as swearing" dad said back.

"I made tacos for dinner nothing fancy just quick and easy" daddy said changing the subject.

"I'm vlogging tonight's dinner for our YouTube channel by the way" Cassidy said. I had no idea she was planning this. Everyone nodded and went separate ways. Then she took out the camera and started saying the intro. "For today's video I'm going to be vlogging family dinner tonight. Which basically is when everyone in the family is required to come to dinner no matter where in the world they are. The Malik's, Payne's, and Horan's just arrived at my house. Tonight is gonna be crazy though because Darcy invited a boy. That's never happened in the history of family dinner."

"We are gonna have to cut out that last bit" I say walking into the camera's view.

"Let's go see what's for dinner in the kitchen" she said walking away.

I followed her into the kitchen. She flips the camera around to show the food.

"This is tonight's dinner. We are having taco's. There is daddy setting up the taco bar. As you can see we have all the toppings" I said pointing at everything. I took the camera from Cassidy who walked over to daddy.

"So what do you wanna say to the vlog" she asked using a spoon as a microphone.

"I don't want to be on the vlog. I'm in my sweats and didn't do my hair but hi I guess" he said.

"Your so awkward right now. Let's go talk to someone else" she says but is interrupted by dad.

"Darcy your friend is outside the gate figured you would want to go get him" dad says in a clearly annoyed voice.

"Gasp. Darcy's boyfriend is here" Cassidy says sarcastically taking the camera.

I walked outside down the driveway. Our house was gated so we had to let people in. We can buzz people in but I wanted to see him before all the crazy. I pulled open the gate. He got out of the passenger side of what looked like his mums car.

"Wow your house is beautiful" he said handing me a flower.

"Thanks!" I say taking the red rose, "Before we go in I um should probably tell you my whole family is in there. I mean they are always here but tonight it's mandatory to be here. So I'm sorry in advance."

My driveway was pretty long. We walked slow so we could talk more. We were about halfway up it. Then dad opened the door.

"What's taking so long for you to walk inside? Dinner is ready" he yelled from the door. Then walked back inside.

"Wait wa- was that Louis Tomlinson?" Jackson asked.

"Um yeah he's my dad. Are you a fan?" I say. I was hoping he wasn't a fan.

"I've listened to a few of his songs but my twin sister loves him and One Direction" he said as we reach the door.

I opened the door before I could respond to him. Both my dads and all my uncles were standing right in front of it. My aunts were behind them mouthing sorry. Cassidy was next to them video the situation. My cousins were laughing from the room with the security cameras. I could hear them.

"First of all I'm so sorry again for this. I'm going to kill them all later. Now let me introduce you to everyone. These are my dads Louis and Harry Tomlinson also known as Harry Styles. These are my uncles Liam, Zayn, and Niall. You probably know them from One Direction. They look intimidating but they aren't at all. These are my aunts Maya and Gigi. And these are my cousins. This is Khai and Noah. They are Zayn and Gigi's kids. This is Grace and Nick they are Niall's kids. This is Bear and Abby they are Liam and Maya's kids. That's brother Freddie and twin sister Cassidy" I finished that was a mouth full.

"Um hi I'm Jackson. It's nice to meet all of you" he said. His voice shaking a bit.

"If you know who we are you know we could murder you and have millions of teenage girls come to our defense" Uncle Liam said.

"We are not afraid to either" Uncle Zayn added.

"Harry says their just friends" Uncle Niall said.

I went over and kicked Uncle Liam and Uncle Zayn in the shins.

"Darcy say sorry" daddy says quickly.

"Are you new when have I ever said sorry" I said bringing Jackson into the kitchen.

"When was the last time she actually apologized for something?" Uncle Niall asked dad as they walked in.

"I think when she was getting arrested for slapping a police officer" dad replies.

"No, when she accidentally outed us to the whole world" daddy corrected him.

"In my defense he was trying to handcuff me. I didn't give him permission to touch me. I only said sorry so he didn't arrest me. I actually felt bad when I outed you." I defend myself.

"He did arrest you. We had to bail you out" dads responds.

"Just stop talking" I said because Jackson looks scared.

"Well that's gonna have to be edited out of the video" Cassidy says.

I went to the island to start making my taco. Everyone else did the same. Dinner went well no more embarrassing me. When we finished my cousins went to watch a movie downstairs. I was going down with Jackson when daddy asked if I could help him clean up. At first I said no but then realized it wasn't a question. I told Jackson to go with Cassidy because she wouldn't do anything to him.

"I'm gonna miss the movie" I say in the kitchen.

"You've got more of an attitude tonight. What's wrong you can tell me" he says.

"Nothing" I respond.

I back went downstairs to watch the movie. About halfway through Jackson left. I walked him to the door. I buzzed his mom through the gate. My family was watching through the window and I'm guessing his mom was watching from the car so we awkwardly high five when he left.

I got back inside literally everyone was laughing. I walked up to bed ignoring them. The adults all seemed drunk so I was guessing the whole family was going to stay over night. Our house has 16 bedrooms but they usually sleep on the couch. I fell asleep as soon as I layed down. I was exhausted. I was also excited though because my grandmother and aunts were coming tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long to update. This one is much longer than usual hope you like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.5K 524 15
It's happening. After a long, long and long break or as we'd like to call it 'hiatus' One Direction is finally getting back together. The five lads a...
7.8K 133 14
one direction are about to take a 2 year break. louis and harry end up having a huge fight the day before they all were leaving. they end up breaking...
41.5K 971 52
Anne has twin boys that go by the names Harry and Edward. just looking at them they seem to be a normal single mom family. What happens when Anne dec...
103K 3K 36
The Tomlinson pack is the most feared pack in the country. The Styles family is the sweetest family in the town. Harry Styles was always told by his...