(18+) RED (Complete)

By mjjlovebug

Mia Fisher receives an anonymous text, and even though she gets annoyed, her curiosity keeps the conversation... More

Ch. 1: Anonymous text
Ch. 2: Blind date
Ch. 3: Angry or sorry?
Ch. 4: Peroxide blonde
Ch. 5: Chocolate
Ch. 6: Kiss on the cheek
Ch. 7: Anti-climax
Ch. 8: Popcorn and payback
Ch. 9: A little bit of normalcy
Ch. 10: Perv
Ch. 11: More than a hug
Ch. 12: Light years or more
Ch. 13: Hold my hand
Ch. 14: Fine on wine
Ch. 15: Never have I ever
Ch. 16: Delusions
Ch. 17: Fumbling
Ch. 18: A Benny special
Ch. 19: Everybody has a past
Ch. 20: Improvise
Ch. 21: High heels
Ch. 22: Mice
Ch. 23: Stalker
Ch. 24: Talk or not
Ch. 25: Swim suits
Ch. 26: Giving in
Ch. 27: Mini
Ch. 28: Cleaning the air
Ch. 29: Tiny steps
Ch. 30: When life gives you lemons...
Ch. 31: Behind(s)
Ch. 32: Surprise!
Ch. 33: Limp
Ch. 34: Heavy slumber
Ch. 35: Lim'on me
Ch. 36: Honesty is the best policy
Ch. 37: Extra
Ch. 38: Initials
Ch. 39: Back to square one
Ch. 40: Bare
Ch. 41: Like embers after fire
Ch. 42: Insecure
Ch. 43: When once equals always
Ch. 44: Dickhead
Ch. 45: A skeleton or three
Ch. 46: Vulnerable
Ch. 47: Worries
Ch. 48: Facing fears
Ch. 49: Such a silly man
Ch. 50: Dessert
Ch. 51: My turn
Ch. 52: Epic
Ch. 53: Bound to...
Ch. 54: Trouble in paradise?
Ch. 56: Slippery when wet
Ch. 57: Annoyed
Ch. 58: Tony
Ch. 59: Half truth
Ch. 60: Confession
Ch. 61: A pink ballerina tutu
Ch. 62: A threat or a favor?
Ch. 63: The princess and the ladybug
Ch. 64: Blind love
Ch. 65: Thai
Ch. 66: Piranhas
Ch. 67: Different life
Ch. 68: Reality and secrets
Ch. 69: Pick the f*ck up!
Ch. 70: I'm scared
Ch. 71: Special edition
Ch. 72: About being a good girl
Ch. 73: Carried away
Ch. 74: Nobody's perfect
Ch. 75: Dangers
Ch. 76: Shaking hands
Ch. 77: Safety
Ch. 78: Warm
Ch. 79: Breathe again
Ch. 80: All over the place
Ch. 81: Graduation
Ch. 82: Two Cosmo and a Fluffy Duck
Ch. 83: Giving something back
Ch. 84: First aid kit
Ch. 85: Surprise
Ch. 86: A new era

Ch. 55: Don't stop

2.3K 86 433
By mjjlovebug

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused. She couldn't possibly...

"I want to go all the way with you. Now."

I couldn't stop the moan from escaping through my lips, even if they'd been sealed with glue. And the rush that filled my body hit my groin just as forcefully as it did last night. If she decided to grind a little more, I wouldn't stand a chance. I'd cum like a fountain, prematurely and useless, and humiliate myself on our first real night together. Lord knows how long I'd been waiting for this, daydreaming and longing. To make love to this wonderful woman I adored so much.

"Are you sure?" I asked, almost not believing it was true. And Mia giggled and cupped my cheeks between her hands. The delicate touch of her thumbs against my skin made me shudder from tiny electrical impulses, that all taunted my dick.

"I-I mean... You really want to...?"

"Shut up before I change my mind," she whispered so close to my lips that we were almost kissing. Her smile never faded, and neither did mine. I pulled her closer and buried my face into the nape of her neck, and longingly inhaled the scent of her hair and her perfume.

"You smell so good, babe," I breathed, before my lips made contact with her neck and picked their own path up toward her ear. She liked that. The way she turned her head to give me better access spoke louder than words, and she moaned silently when I nibbled at her earlobe.

"Tell me what you want," I whispered, and let my hands caress her back. Up and down. Then up again.

"I want to make you feel good."

"But you already do."

I slowed down a bit, sensing a slight shift in her demeanor.

"No. I mean the way Gabby made you feel."

That made me stop entirely so I could catch her gaze. She still had that same heated expression as before, but I could also see hurt.

"Mia... You already do so much more than that," I said quietly, meaning every word.

"How? I didn't even touch you yet."

That's when I realized just how difficult it was for her to take this step together with me. It wasn't just a matter of waiting for the right time. It was the turning point when we finally could put everything behind us. What had been was now officially in the past.

"Exactly," I smiled and kissed her again. "And you don't need to do more than that, yet you're beyond incomparable."

I turned us around so she was laying on her back, and once again I was stunned by how amazing it felt to be this close to her. Her thighs framed me so naturally and made my body feel like the missing part of hers falling back into place, and right now my heart danced in the rhythm of her breathing and silent moans.

"But..."

I kissed her and moved a little to erase any doubts about how much I wanted her, and to show her that she was the one who turned me on. Nobody else.

"I only see you," I whispered, and slowly rolled my hips just the way I'd learned would make her sing for me. To sing the song I already loved after only having heard it yesterday, and that consisted of a one word lyric; my name.

"Come let me show you."

I hated to part from her, even though it only was to bring her to my bed and continue there. So my hand immediately found hers, and I slipped my fingers in between hers and created the tightest zip lock, in case she changed her mind on her way up. I wasn't sure if I could handle that.

As soon as I shut the bedroom door behind us, I attacked her lips and felt thrilled when she answered with the same passion as last night. Her fingers combing through my hair and down my neck, caused all the synapses in my nervous system to collapse like a chain reaction, and I pushed her up against the door and thrusted until I almost lifted her from the ground. First then did I remember to rein myself in and focus.

"Lay down, beautiful," I murmured and almost laughed at how deep and unrecognizable my voice was. It sounded like I had severe bronchitis.

"What?" Mia asked shyly. I wasn't even aware of the ridiculous smile on my face until I felt her eyes scan me for a reason behind it.

"I'm just so happy," I said honestly. But she rolled her eyes, which made me a bit confused.

"You're just horny."

"No! No, Mia. This is so much more than that."

She sat down on the bed and crawled backwards, while I helped her get comfortable. But she didn't reply.

"You know that, right?"

I climbed on top of her, but held myself up so our bodies barely touched. The only parts that connected were our lips and foreheads.

"Mia?"

Should I tell her? Would she believe me, or would she think it was an 'in the heat of the moment' kind of thing? Would she feel obliged to say it back? I didn't want that. I wanted her to say it only if she meant it. And if she didn't...? Well, I'd handle it somehow.

"Yes?"

I studied her for several seconds and knew my answer. Fuck it all.

"I know it's probably too soon. And with everything that's happened, and the fact that we haven't met that many times, at least not physically..."

My heart pounded so hard it was difficult to express my thoughts. Still, I was more sure than ever about how I felt.

"What I'm saying is that I think I... No, not think. I know I do. Mia? I..."

I don't know if Mia figured out what I was about to say, and stopped me, but she pulled me down with both her arms and legs until my entire weight was on her. And when my dick got squeezed between us, I groaned with want. I needed her. I needed her on so many levels, but if she wasn't ready to hear it yet, I would wait.

"Fuck me," I thought she said, but it must have been my fogged up mind playing tricks on me. My sweet and innocent Mia would never say anything like that, would she? Nah. So I kept kissing her and let my hands touch her in all the ways I knew she liked, while I tried to find new ways to make her feel good. But I got annoyed that our clothes were in the way.

I pulled at her t-shirt while I tried to gather the little patience that was left. It was becoming harder by the second. This was supposed to be romantic and sensual, yet my crazed sex drive wanted to rip every piece of textile to shreds and pound her into the next week. How I managed to keep it somewhat cool, I would never know. But the euphoric grin that had taken my mouth captured was impossible to get rid of. It was first when both of us were naked and the moment was there, that I managed to fold my face right.

"Just tell me to stop," I spoke, before I reached into the nightstand for a condom. But Mia shook her head.

"I don't want you to stop."

I studied her to make sure there was no sign of her not wanting this, but all I could see was excitement and a little bit of nervousness. Same as me, then. So after I was wrapped and ready, I leaned over her and found my place between her legs.

"You're really sure?"

"Yes!" she exclaimed, blushing. Then she giggled and bit her lip when I grabbed my dick and teased her, by rubbing it up and down her slit. She was already visibly wet, but I needed a teeny tiny taste before we got started. Therefore, I spread her legs a bit further apart and kissed her pussy a couple of times. Then I used my tongue to partially lap up her juices, and partially spread them to make sure I could enter her as smoothly as possible. And the thought of doing exactly that, made my dick twitch impatiently.

"Ready?" I smirked and adjusted myself into position.

"Yeah," she breathed. "Please fuck me."

I chuckled and shook my head, but frowned to myself.

"Never."

"What?" Mia asked, and I was surprised to see such uncertainty in her eyes. So to assure her what I meant, I kissed her forehead and smiled.

"I could never do that."

Her brown eyes were still confused, so I made sure to elaborate.

"I'll always make love to you, babe. Never fuck. Even if you want it rough, we're still making love."

She pursed her lips together to hide a smile at the last part, and I caught myself wondering how far she'd let me go with her. Judging by the way she blossomed at the trampoline park yesterday, it would probably end up with one of us tied to the bed and sexually tortured. Most likely me.

"Michael?" she asked, and snapped me back to reality.

"Uh... Yeah," I mumbled and chuckled. Then I gave her a loud smooch on the lips to make her laugh and relax, and started easing myself in.

"Oh, my God..." we moaned in unison. She was so tight it was hard to even get halfway. I thought she said Dickhead took her v-card?

"Are you okay?" I panted. I really struggled to hold myself back. Not from taking things too fast or too slow, because with Mia I would have all the time in the world. No. It was physically hard to hold back because it was near impossible to move without cumming. And I wasn't even fully inside her!

"Yeah. Oh, my... Please don't stop, Michael."

"Can I go deeper?"

"Yes. But please go slow."

If only you knew...

"Still okay?" I asked after retracting a little, before I pushed all the way to the bottom. But even though she groaned and arched her back, it was clear that I didn't hurt her. So I slowly started moving, and cursed silently because of how close I was to climax. Should I pull out and wait until I'd calmed down a bit? No, that would be embarrassing. Besides, I was already too addicted to see and hear her writhe and moan underneath me, to stop. So I reached down between us and started rubbing her. At least I could try to make her cum before me.

I was wrong. The closer she got to her peak, the more her moans drove me out of sanity, and eventually I couldn't move a muscle anymore. Unfortunately for me, she did, simply because she was unable to lay still, and I ended up having the world's most unwanted orgasm.

"Fuck," I groaned while I jerked roughly a couple of times, but I think Mia was too caught up in the moment to know I already came. So to save face, I pulled out, discharged the condom and started stroking my pretty useless half hard in my hand. All while I kept playing with Mia and kneeled between her legs so I could eat her out instead.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop!" she exclaimed, when I sucked her pearl in between my lips and slipped a finger inside her vagina. At least that part of me functioned well enough to give my girlfriend some satisfaction. Stupid, unreliable cock that... Actually was getting harder again? Maybe I'd be ready for a second round?

After making Mia orgasm for the third time, I reached into my nightstand again and covered myself up. I was maybe even more excited this time, because some of the pressure was already gone. This time I'd manage to make her cum the way I wanted. I would finally dare to lose myself and bring her up there with me, and I would show her that I definitely was no one minute man.

Except... My dick didn't agree.

"Oh, my God... Mia. Don't..."

I bit my tongue and clenched my jaw. I thought of ice cold showers, dog drool and Jermaine's stinking sneakers, but nothing worked. So I came again, so hard that I almost shouted out my frustration, before I realized that Mia reached there too.

I was so relieved I could cry. And the sensation of her vagina pulsating around my shaft almost made me cum a third time. It was hard to tell, because everything felt goddamn amazing at this point. Even the stinging pain from the scratches Mia's nails had made on my back. That would be a nice reminder of how hard I managed to make her cum. On my fucking cock!

"Are you okay?" Mia asked when I fell on top of her in fits of laughter. God, I hope she didn't take this the wrong way, and that I was laughing at her. Luckily, she was giggling too.

"I've never felt better in my whole life. Good grief!" I panted, still unable to chase away the euphoria after defeating my own limb. It was just too ridiculous. And when I rolled over to my back, I pulled Mia with me and tried to make her relax in my arms. But she pushed me away.

"I..." she started, and I could see she was blushing. "I need to pee."

She started giggling when she saw my reaction. For a moment I thought she was trying to escape because she was disappointed or something. But there was nothing about her that told me anything other than that she was just as satisfied as I was. So I kissed her hand and smiled at her.

"Don't be long. I already miss you."

<><><>

He was so cheesy, but in all the right ways. At least the ways that mattered to me. And seeing him so happy and sated was definitely something I wouldn't mind growing addicted to.

I tiptoed across the floor on my way to the bathroom, and wondered if he noticed that my walk was funny, or if it only was something I felt. I wasn't sore, but I could definitely tell something big had been inside of me. I was actually relieved that he took a break before he made love to me again, because if he didn't I would be sore for sure.

I used the toilet, washed my hands and face, and brushed my teeth, and tried to be as quick as possible. Still, it wasn't quick enough, because when I came back outside Michael was asleep and slightly snoring.

I giggled silently and smiled to myself. Then I sat down on the bed and did something I'd never dare doing if he was awake. I stared at him. I took it all and stored it in my heart. Every facial feature. Every single line and curve. His jawline and curly hair, that now was moist with sweat. The cleft on his chin. His plump lips that were linked to mine only moments ago. The long, dark eyelashes and lids that now covered his amazing, brown orbs. Eyes that sparkled whenever he looked at me. I took that too. Even the tiniest wrinkle that I knew was because of the beautiful smiles that he generously offered everyone around him. And I was the lucky one to be one of the reasons that made him smile. I took it all and I never wanted to give it back.

He was a magician. Whatever it was that he did to me, it made my body arch and flex uncontrollably, and my mouth to create sounds and words I'd never even heard of before. But I still managed to open my eyes when I noticed that his control was slipping. His jaw had been tightly clenched, and he tried to keep his eyes open so he could watch me. Until he couldn't anymore. The seconds before he came, he opened his mouth, and moaned and hissed for each breath he took. The frown on his forehead was deeper than ever, and his nose wrinkled ever so slightly right before his eyes closed entirely, and his pelvis pounded hard and forcefully against mine. I could feel him all the way into my stomach. Nevertheless, even though it hurt a little, I wanted him to do it again. And again. And again, until I was sure to never forget this feeling again. That was how much I loved it.

How much I loved him.

He was going to tell me that he loved me, wasn't he? Somehow I knew, but got too scared to actually hear it out loud. So instead I told him to fuck me, just like Gabby did. I don't really know why. I think I felt my insecurity so suffocating that I needed to say something. Something I knew would turn him on. And I already knew he liked to talk dirty. He'd done that with Gabby, and he often attempted to engage me in similar conversations, so I tried... But he didn't want to.

I had failed, but I was glad.

I felt a tiny smile grow into a large one, and climbed into bed and into his arms. I felt safe and loved, and I trusted him again. That's why we were here now. I was with him and he was with me. And with me, he only wanted one thing. He wanted to make love. Ha! Take that, Gabby!

Then I was lost in my own head for a while, drifting from one random topic to another, while sleep slowly reeled me in. But despite the happiness I felt, the last conscious thought I had was still one that nagged me with a sliver of doubt.

"If you love me, Michael. Please don't ever stop."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 257 12
Darla Evans, a determined waitress, has had her ups and downs. Money, a home, a car but her world is broken. Losing both of her parents and an abusiv...
8.4K 337 32
Attractive, prestigious, allergic to commitment and cursed with a past he can't escape... Michael, is a devil with a face of an angel, to whom life h...
235K 5.3K 86
✔️COMPLETED✔️ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...
35K 1.1K 18
"Michael I don't think this was right. I am a married woman." "Yeah to a man that doesn't love you, let me love you!!" Lena Waters had just moved int...