Opposites Attract

By willowsalix

What happens when the antisocial Tracy meets a witch he didn't even know he wanted? Sometimes what you want a... More

Opposites Attract
Down On Earth
Footsteps From Above
They Shall Go To The Ball
First Touch
Simply Science
Healing Touch
Witch Flu
Operation Witchonaut
Look To The Stars
Some Days Are Tougher Than Others
Even Heroes Need A Hand
Day Out
What Are You Doing Here?
Stars And Moon Part One
Stars And Moon Part Two
Stars And Moon Part Three
Stars And Moon Part Four
What Happened On New Years Eve
Late One Night
A Night Up West
Driving Miss Selene
Get Your Witch On
Enforced Breaktime
Heartbreak
Venom
Aurora
Pancake Day
Hoodie Wars
Never Say Goodbye
Down On Earth
Here On Earth
The Most Eligible Tracy
Meet The Tempests
Once a Father, Always A Father
Jeff Wants Answers
Making Plans
Jeff Takes Over
Shopping With The Girls
Decisions Made In Haste
Revolution
Home From Home
Home Truths
Theres No Place Like Home
Back In The Saddle
Gordon Stirs The Pot
Hiding In The Shadows
Nothing Is Ever Simple
The Things You Find In A Box
The True Cost
Penis Trees
What Happens In London ,Stays In London
I Can't Marry You
It's A Nice Day For A Wedding
Party Like You're Pagan

Authors Note

127 3 37
By willowsalix

Little announcement and a big thank you to everyone that has read this story.

This is the end of this arch. Or as we're calling it, Season One.

It is NOT THE END of John and Selene's story. They are very much alive and continuing.

I have another 5 chapters of their story that I'll be starting to upload as a second big fic. It's under the name of "22,400 Miles Above" and is the second season of their story.

This will take a longer time to upload as I'm still currently writing it in between writing my 7th novel. So yeah, I'm pretty busy. But believe me it's getting done and there will be lots of exciting things happening, including cross overs and collabs with other TAG writers.

I hope you stick around for this. There are also other series that John and Selene appear in, including my Isolation Stories and The "Extra Tracy" series of one shots, if you haven't had enough of them yet.

And to everyone that supported their story. Thank you.

From the start it was my dream to give John all the love and acceptance that he deserves and I hope I have achieved that.

If you want more fun chats about them you can find me on tumblr as Willow Salix.

I will be uploading the first chapter of their new story as soon as I've posted this note.

Also, there are spicy chapters available, including their wedding night on Ao3. My author name is the same.

Willow x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 277 18
11 years ago Scott had a school friend called Carmia. 11 years ago he had a crush on her. 7 years ago Scott' mother died in an avalanche. 6 Years ago...
50 0 25
When the rocket ship you're on starts to go a little wrong, who are you going to call? Being part of a super-secret rescue organisation sure puts a c...
315 2 16
One day, Madison Russell is swimming in her grandmother's pool, a typical summer day in 2017. She lets herself sink to the bottom for a moment of sil...
2.5K 106 41
From the Thunderbirds Are Go series. 5 years into the future (past anything that will show because characters don't age on TV). Everyone in Internati...