Memories

By KatFrederick

8 years after Deckland's declaration new information has come to light when Evaline brings a box of Deckland'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
The End For Now

Messages

1.3K 74 22
By KatFrederick

Laceria can read the messages in the stars. After years of searching, she finally received a message from the Gods. War is coming. After destroying Deckland's army almost two years ago, they have no idea how he was able to rebuild it so fast. Not knowing what to expect made them question on whether or not they were prepared to face against him. Not knowing what his plans are unsettled them.

Will they be prepared or will they be lead to their graves?

Enslaved Book 3 *coming soon*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 14.1K 52
"Have you found her yet?!" a man sitting on chair asks impatiently. "No, my lord," the soldier says bowing his head. "Well what are you doing here th...
393 32 10
Second book in the series Evelyn thought her battle was over when she broke from her ancestral bondage and the curse putting the mate bond. Destined...
367K 18.7K 85
Book 1 - His Mate Book 2 - His Mate: The Demon King An unexpected union. Hatred turned to love. Mysteries arose. History explained. Unexpected figh...
1.5K 79 40
This is the second book of the LOVE series. It could be read as a stand alone however characters from the first book will be in this one, adding more...