Zodiac High | Celestial Chron...

By ZodiacAnimeGroup

In the land of Astra there exists a special school for special people, stars if you will. The 12 Zodiacs were... More

Meet the Zodiacs
Meet the others!
Meet Squad Y!
Chapter 1~ The Letter
Chapter 2 ~ Time to go
Authors Note
Chapter 3~ Arrival
Bedroom Picturess
Chapter 4~ The Assembly
Chapter 5~ I need to talk to you
Chapter 6~ Sleepover! (Part 1)
Chapter 7~ Sleepover! (Part 2)
Chapter 8 ~ How Are You?
Chapter 9 ~ I swear!
Chapter 10 ~ Let the Games Begin
Chapter 11 ~ To Locus!
Chapter 12 ~ Last Day
Chapter 13 ~ School is in Session
Chapter 15 ~ I can't walk away
Chapter 16 ~ How Cute!
Get to Know the Authors!
Chapter 17 ~ Day of Love
Discord Server
Chapter 18 ~ Are We Friends?
Chapter 19 ~ Finally
Hero Costumes (updated)
Hero Costumes part II
Chapter 20 ~ Who Are You?
Chapter 21 ~ Failure
Chapter 22 ~ Family Day
Chapter 23 ~ Weekend
Chapter 24 ~ Carry the Bags Will You?
Dresses and Suits (girls)
Chapter 25 ~ Dance the Night Away!
A/N
Chapter 26 ~ We're Doing This
Chapter 27 ~ Another Place
Chapter 28 ~ Seeping In
Chapter 29 ~ Is This Happening?
Chapter 30 ~ Oracle
Chapter 31~ Shut Up!
Chapter 32~ Oh Gods!

Chapter 14 ~ I Thought You Were Different

789 19 29
By ZodiacAnimeGroup

AAHH we are almost at 3k, that's literally crazy. I cannot express in words how joyful and grateful I am to all of you who have clicked on our book. Also since I forgot to put it in the last chapter, here are the uniforms. 

- ♏

Ok so for the uniforms the students can choose the colour of the ties, blazers and the skirt, by ordering their desired colours beforehand. 

For the girls, it's optional to wear stockings or a longer skirt.

Summer Uniform for girls: 

Winter Uniform for girls:

The same as summer uniform but with a blazer.

Ok now for the boys, they can choose between pants and shorts.

Summer Uniform for boys:

Winter Uniform for boys:

It's the same as the summer but with a vest and blazer.

Anyways, here's the actual chapter.

Cancer POV

I wasn't going to lie to myself. I may have felt good that Libra was injured. I almost did feel sorry for her (I stress the word almost). Since I was bored as fuck, I decided to walk around the school.

"Hey," Someone greeted, I didn't jump because the voice felt comforting.

"Hey Scorpy!" I greeted with fake enthusiasm.

"I assume that either you're being sarcastic or you have a weird enthusiastic voice," He smirked. "I'm guessing it's the first one,"

I sighed. "Yeah, I'm just walking around to clear my head you know?"

"I'm trying to get away for dipshit," I giggled at his nickname for Leo. "Do you wanna go for a walk on the beach?"

"Is that allowed?" I asked, unsure.

"What they know, can't hurt 'em," He shrugged.

"I guess," I replied.

"Then come on!" He grabbed my hand, which made me blush and ran. I sprinted along with him. It didn't take long for us to reach the front doors.

"What's the date again?" He asked.

"August 30th," I replied.

Pisces POV

August 30th... a sad day for me. I was hoping my friends would come by to cheer me up, they knew how sad I could get. They usually stayed with me, to distract from the pain.

I let the tears out in silent sobs, careful not to wake up Libra or Ara. Usually I was too busy to properly grieve, it was work or a session of home schooling with Virgo. They tears kept flowing. I was crying so loud that I didn't notice the door open. "Um... are you ok Pisces?" Asked a warm and gentle voice. I slowly turned around to face a concerned face of Leo. I quickly wiped away my tears and said, "No". 

"Stop lying, ok?" He firmly said, but he was not using his charmspeak, I didn't say anything.

"Why aren't you using your power?" I asked.

"Because I like you, Pisces, and I wouldn't force that on someone, but I do want to know," He cupped my face.

I slowly removed his hand, gently, trying not to spark offensive feelings. 

"It's not a big deal," I assured him, but my tears didn't help. "It's j-just my p-parents died o-on this day t-two years ago," I stuttered out. My hands started shaking. I tried to stop it but they kept shaking violently.

"My mom died when I was 7 years old," He admitted.

"That must've hurt,"

"I don't like pity," He coldly said. It sent a chill down my spine, I felt afraid of Leo a little bit. I shifted a little bit in my hospital bed. I'd gotten comfortable here, I would have to stay here for another week for 'elevation'.

Leo saw the change in my expression.

"Did I scare you?" He laughed.

"A little," I admitted.

"I know you will tell me so I will sleep on your hospital bed til you tell me!" He stubbornly said and adjusted himself so he was right up against me.

I blushed. He wrapped an arm around me confidently and nuzzled his head into my neck to get comfortable. I was not going to lie to myself, it felt comforting and calming.

"You have to tell me about your life then!" I smiled weakly.

He hesitated before replying. "Sure,".

Virgo POV

Aquarius and Gemini were 'hanging out' as they would like to call it. So Libra and I decided to explore the school. 

"I knew the school was enormous, but I never thought it would be this big," Libra commented.

"I know, it's like a labyrinth!" I exclaimed. 

We kept walking through the school and peeking through the occasional open door. We wandered up the stairs up to the 2nd years floor. 

"I feel it's like it's wrong to be here," I admitted.

"There's no rule, plus I wanna go up to the attic or the roof," She pointed out.

We made our way to the top floor and I felt something. It was weird. It was pulling me towards the wall,"

"Libra wait!" I said, perhaps a little too loudly. "T-theres something in here, fter I discovered my power I can feel plants, there's something in there!"

"Mold? Technically that is a plant," She said.

"But, this is a rich school and clean why would the-" Libra cut me off.

"Let's find out then," She started by knocking around on the wall. I did my knocks quietly, praying I wouldn't disturb anyone and we would find some seniors looking at us weirdly.

I knocked on a patch and it sounded hollow. "Here,"

We both pushed on it hard as we could and...

Aries POV (SORRY! WE'VE BEEN IGNORING YOU GUYS!)
(fucking finally, you forgot that Aries fucking existed ♓
-♈)

I lazed around on my bed. Leo was somewhere, probably with his girlfriend.

"AQUILA!" I shouted. While trying to get up slowly.

"What?" He sounded very annoyed.

"Can you make something for us to eat?" I pouted.

"Go do it yourself," He sighed.

"I'm gonna go outside," I said.

"So you can do that but you can't make food?" He asked.

"That's Capricorn's job,"

I got a jacket and decided to walk in the garden.

I really needed to talk to Leo, I know that it still a little awkward between us. He doesn't ignore me, but if feels like that.

Scorpio POV

The wind swept my hair gradient hair. Cancer was right next to me, she was still holding my hand when we ran to the beach.

There was a silence, a comfortable one at that. I stole quick glances at her, she looked perfect. Her blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail.

"Do you want some ice-cream?" I asked.

'Sure!" She smiled. "I don't have any money though,"

"I'll pay for you, just wait here 'kay?" I had noticed an ice-cream stall through our walk.

"What flavour?"

"Cookies and Cream!" She exclaimed. I already knew what I wanted and ran to the stall.

It was a quick run and the line was short.

"Next!" The man yelled. I came forward with my cash ready.

"One cookie and cream and one coffee, both in cones," I ordered. The man was efficient. Coffee, bitter like my soul.

(Sorry I had too -♓️) 

(Heh, you're not wrong though, -  )

"Here you go, have a nice day," He smiled.

"You too," I replied and briskly walked over to where I had left Cancer waiting. When I got there I saw 2 boys surrounding her.

"Just one kiss, and a little something with that," The taller boy smirked.

"No! Go away you little bastard!" She yelled at them. The second one stepped forward.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?" He smiled maliciously. He stretched his hands forward to grab her bet I had to step in. I got my ice-cream and smooshed it onto his face and took the left over and messed up the the taller one's hair.

"Take that little shits," I smirked.

"Thanks, but I coul-" She started.

"I know, but a little coffee ice-cream to the face really added to the effect,"

"Oh, your ice-cream," Se remembered. "I feel bad, here have mine," Cancer handed her ice-cream to me but I handed it back to her.

"No you," I started.

"No you," She replied. This went for a few minutes until I took the ice-cream.

"Fine follow me then," I headed to the main plaza. My eyes searched for a type of person and then I spotted a middle-aged man sitting on the side. I walked over to him.

"Here," I handed the treat to him and $10.

"That was nice," The blonde girl next to me admitted. I smiled, I haven't done that in a while.

Libra POV

The door opened, to reveal a room made of old stone. The were statues of gargoyles and tapestries scattered across.

"T-this i-is room I saw in my nightmare!" I exclaimed.

Don't faint.

Don't faint.

Don't faint.

Was the chant going on my hand repeating, I willed myself to calm.

"Calm down Libra," Virgo insisted. "The last thing we need right now is you passing out on me,"

We ventured further in and I saw the same tapestry that depicted the founders of the school I had seen in my dream.

"That's Primum! It's an ancient language, I read a book about it," Virgo said.

"Can you understand it maybe?" I asked, the carving seemed familiar.

"I may know someone who can though," She informed.

"Should we go?" I asked.

"Yeah, I don't wanna get in trouble," Virgo said.

We walked out and closed the secret door.

"Who is this person?" I asked.

Leo POV

I nuzzled my head more into Pisces neck, which tickled her. She went on about her life.

"Aqua and Virgo moved in because Aqua moved in with Virgo because her parent's were homophobic and Virgo's dad was abusive after her mom died. My parents were fine with this, and we were happy it was fine for few weeks until my parents..." Her voice cracked and she went silent.

I rubbed her shoulder to comfort her. I wanted to protect her. I wanted to say that she's mine and I would never let anything or anyone hurt her.

But all I could say was, "It's gonna be ok,".

"So tell me about your life," She said, but I could still detect the a hint of sadness in her voice.

"You wouldn't be interested in that," I promised.

"Come on! Please!" She begged.

"Fine," I growled. I trusted Pisces but she didn't need to know.

"N-no you d-don't have too," She stuttered, I could feel her shiver.

"Did I scare you again?" I smiled weakly. "Why are you so scared of me?" I laughed quietly.

"Well you're 5'11 and you're such a confident and well ... scary," She covered her face with her hands, embarrassed. 

"I'll tell you," I nuzzled my head further into her neck to tickle her and wrapped an arm strongly around her and pulled her closer to me. I could see her cheeks were red and smirked. Then I remembered what I was going to tell her. "My mom was such a nice person, she would help a lot of people around her, she worked in a charity my dad supported, thats how they met."

I paused to look at her, I was little worried that she wouldn't listen or wouldn't care but I could see she was listening.

"Go on," She gestured.

And so I did. "They had a good marriage, until I was born. My mom was really soft on me, while my dad wanted me to 'man up' to become a diplomat as well, I don't want to do that, I wanna be one of these kids. Who become something like heroes. My mom said I should be whatever I want. This went on for so long, she died when I was seven, like I told you. I think my dad arranged for her death,"

There was a pause, I was afraid I'd said too much. Pisces stayed still for a second before turning around and crushing me in a hug.

"That's so sad!" She sobbed while crushing my rib cage, I liked her hugs.

"It's fine, why are you crying for me?" I asked.

"Cause you didn't deserve that at only seven!"

"There's still more, I'll tell you when I met Libra and Gem. It was my 6th birthday before you know what. And it was just a sham for the adults to talk business so us 3 kids just started talking about annoying it was and there was some connection. We became closer, then Gem disappeared when she was 13 I think. I didn't know why she did it so I asked her this is why the fight happened."

"By the way, Virgo is still pretty mad at you for punching her," Pisces mentioned. She grinned.

"Still!? That was like 3 weeks ago at this point!" I exclaimed. Pisces giggled, that was cute.

"She can hold a grudge for a long time," She sighed.

"I should go now," I mentioned. "Even if it's the weekend, I don't wanna end up falling asleep here," I blushed, thinking about when we were watching a movie and fell asleep. I glanced at Pisces and saw she was red as well. "So how long are you gonna be here for?" I  questioned.

"Probably another 2 or 3 days and I'll still be hobbling even after that," She smiled.

"Bye,"

Pisces waved.

Pisces POV

I think I'm over Taurus...

I like Leo.

SO YEAH! THIS CHAP ACTUALLY ISN'T THAT LONG! THNX FOR THE READS. BTW I CAME OUT THIS WEEK! I'M BI

-♓️

Everyone say a big congrats to Pisces for finally figuring it out.

-♑

I'm bi too. But I came out a while ago. Also, I'm Gender-questioning. I only found out a week ago tho, so i haven't come out to a lot of people about that so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
472K 16.9K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...