Overrun. (A PewDiePie FanFict...

Af ObsessedWithY0uTube

*DISCLAIMER* this is the second story i ever wrote and it is terrible but i have left it up on my page bc for... Mere

Chapter 1: The Unknown..
Chapter 2: Unexpected Encounter!
Chapter 3: Long Path, No End
Chapter 4: Survivors and Pain
Chapter 5: Pain and More....
Chapter 6: We Meet Again..
Chapter 7: Time is Running Out..
Chapter 8: Saved Again!
Chapter 9: No.....
Chapter 10: Sorrow..
Chapter 11: Picking Up The Pieces..
Chapter 12: Getting Out or Not?...
Chapter 13: Goodbye...Old Friend..
Chapter 14: Victim and Survivor..
Chapter 15: Secrets and Mysteries..
Chapter 16: FlashBacks And Nightmares!
Chapter 17: Too Late To Apologise...
Chapter 18: Danger Strikes..
Chapter 19: Stressed Out..
Chapter 20: Lock & Load..
Chapter 21: NO!!
Chapter 22: Recovery?
Chapter 23: Heartbreak...
Chapter 24: Traitors..
Chapter 25: Tears For All....
Chapter 26: One goes Another Follows..
Chapter 27: Saviour..
Chapter 28: Zambies Ruin The Moment..
Chapter 29: Poisonous Thoughts...
Chapter 30: My Own Worst Enemy..
Chapter 31: What You Dont Know...
Chapter 32: Torture Like Hell..
Chapter 33: Deja Vu Times Two..
Chapter 34: I Promise You... Ashley.
Chapter 36: Problems Reoccuring
Chapter 37: Regret...
Chapter 38: Dead... Plans...
Chapter 39: Shock, Shock & More Shock.
Chapter 40: One Last Wish...
Chapter 41: It's Fatal...
Chapter 42: Practically Invincible...
Chapter 43: Remembered Love...
Chapter 44: A Crazy Night...
Chapter 45: It's Almost Over...
Chapter 46: Advanced Technology
Chapter 47: Reunited...
Chapter 48: Decisions & Secrets..
Chapter 49: Last Wish...
Chapter 50: A Few Months Later...
A/N ~ Challenge!!
(Fan)-Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 35: Confessions & Mistakes...

440 30 18
Af ObsessedWithY0uTube

Anthony's POV

I was the first one up, at least I thought I was, until I saw Ian sitting up with his head in his hands. I quickly checked the time on my iPhone, 5:53am.

"You okay dude?" I asked quietly, Ian looked up, his eyes were red and sore.

"I-I guess..." Ian sighed, wiping his eyes for what seemed to be the millionth time.

"What's up?" I spoke quietly, hoping I wouldn't wake anybody up.

"I dreamt about Ashley...again" Ian held back guilt and regret through one breath. "And then... her spirit appeared beside me when I woke up.." Ian rubbed his forehead in slight confusion.

"Really?" I asked, quite confused myself.

"Yes.." A calm, soft voice called out, "I did," it sounded sad and upset, that for sure was Ashley.

I looked up a little confused, but then looked back down in shock, scratching my head.

"She told me there was something 'she found out' and that she won't tell me 'at this present time'," Ian sighed, looking up slightly.

"Maybe she wants you to find out for yourself?" I suggested, shrugging a little bit, "Or she doesn't want you to know just yet.."

"Maybe.." Ian muttered sadly, fiddling with his hands.

After talking for a little while longer, everyone started to wake up, and soon we were all talking.

"Can you guys do accents?" Alice asked with a small smirk.

"I definitely can't!" I laughed, "I suck at any accent!"

"How about you Ian?" Alice inquired with a light tone in her voice, she sounded really happy.

"I can kinda do Irish.." Ian chuckled a little, and then tried to impersonate Niall from One Direction.

"I'm sorry but that was terrible!" Alice giggled, "You sounded Australian!" Everyone laughed with her, Ian shook his head and laughed too.

"Well hey! At least he sounded better than Felix would!" Ryan snickered, looking across at Felix's playful glare.

"Shut up!" Felix smirked, hitting Ryan over the head lightly, laughing.

"I can kinda do it.." Alice suggested, grinning happily. "Top of the mornin' to yer laddies!"

"My intro! That was good!" Jack smiled, high fiving Alice, "Nice job!" His thick Irish accent very noticeable.

"Well I watch too many of your videos a day!" Alice laughed, "I literally screwed homework so I could watch all of your videos!" Alice looked at every YouTuber sitting infront and around her.

(That's me! xD)

"So you did what I did!" Arixa beamed, "I used to do that all the time!"

"Well you're a troublemaker we'd expect that!" I smirked, chuckling to myself.

Arixa gently and playfully pushed me, I laughed and then wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm kidding! I'm kidding!" I refrained her from hitting me anymore and then gently let go.

"You better be!" Arixa grinned, turning back to face everyone else.

"Don't even ask me!" Felix looked away, laughing.

"I've already seen your Irish accent!" Jack smirked, "In the shoutout video!"

"Yeah I saw it too!" Alice sniggered, her red hair slipped nicely off her shoulders.

We were all laughing and having a good time, this was the happiest we had been for weeks! The thin, wispy air brushed past all of us, carrying both heat and cold, balancing the temperature.

"So Jack, how'd you get around here then?" Felix asked curiously, looking across at him.

"Well, Its a long story..." Jack sighed slightly, in his Irish accent.

*****************************

~Flashback~

Jack's POV

I walked along the dry, sticky grass as it was losing its colour, not a single drop of rain had touched the dusty ground that I stood upon. I was with three of my group members, Charlie, Steph and Zane. The dead got the rest of them, and now we were walking out in the middle of nowhere. Steph was also Irish like me, she had lost a lot since this the apocalypse started, I could relate to her. Charlie was British, he was visiting his family in New Orleans and he was still presently searching for them. Zane was from Arizona, he was searching for his little sister, Samantha, who he lost in the early days of the apocalypse. But right now we were walking along a crumbly path, not knowing where the hell we were going. It was a long shot but it was worth the risk...

"We need to find more ammo..." Steph broke the silence, her black hair stayed tied up into a pony tail, which was quite high.

"I'm sure we will, we just have to look out for abandoned houses and stuff..." Zane replied, he had a slight bit of southern in his accent.

"Yeah, keep your eyes out guys," Charlie instructed, he was practically the leader of this small group, we didn't exactly like him that much, but we'd learnt to deal with him...

We walked for many hours and miles until we came across a rickety old house. We were low on supplies and desperate, it was our only option...

"Hey, it's worth a shot right?" Steph sighed, scratching her head.

"Should we all go in?" I asked, my voice trembling to the thought of whatever could be inside this house.

"No, I'll go. Lag behind in case this all messes up..." Charlie ordered, reloading his shotgun and approaching the door silently, reaching out to grab the handle slowly. He gently clutched onto it, and opened it quietly, a thick musty air dispersing from inside.

Normal POV

Charlie walked inside, the inpentrable air smacking his face as he slowly and stupidly shut the door behind him. Little did he know, there was no air flow in this abandoned house, leaving him to breathe in the intoxicated A-Virus. His breath became raspy, his throat sore and dry, many effects were starting to take place, he was showing symptoms... Coughing up blood, cold skin, wheezing, the list was neverending and the conditions began to multiply.

"I can't take this shit no more..." Charlie whispered, his British accent very distictive and conspicious. He withdrew a packet of cigarettes from his back pocket and whipped out a lighter, he casually leaned on the wall and popped the cigar in his mouth. Flickering the lighter, he leisurely brought it closer and closer to the cigeratte until it was inches away and...

"BOOM!"

"Wha--What the hell?!" Jack yelled, as he, Zane and Steph were forcefully shocked by the explosion and sent flying back.

But there was one thing they didn't know... The A-Virus was like Ethane, one light of a cigar and you'd be a goner...

~End Of Flashback~

******************************

Ryan's POV

"Damn, sorry to hear that..." Mark sighed, looking across at Jack.

"We didn't exactly like him, but no one deserves to die like that... No one." Jack huffed and looked down, messing with his hands. I suppose he didn't really want to talk more of that situation..

"So, what happened then?" Felix questioned, pushing his hair back and crossing his legs.

"Well... Me, Zane and Steph continued walking, but then we got lost in the city. I lost track of both of them, they were practically nowhere to be seen." Jack explained, adjusting his grey cap. "Haven't seen them ever since... And that was two weeks ago..."

"We'll find them.." Alice spoke up with confidence, putting her hand on Jack's shoulder, she was always the one who made you smile, no matter what had happened. Jack looked up at her and grinned, thanking her quietly.

"We'll do whatever it takes to help you find them," Me, Austin and Anthony said altogether, to show support.

"Yeah... Don't worry about it.." Felix smiled along with Ian and Mark, we were all sympathetic towards Jack and we'd help him in any way possible, cause that's what friends do.

"Thanks.." Jack beamed lightly, but then a sad look carried across his face... I'd seen that look before... "I just hope they're both okay, especially Steph..." Jack exhaled sadly, looking to the ground.

"You liked her?" Mark asked quietly, locking his hands together.

Jack blushed a little bit, a small smile appearing on his face, "Yeah... I did... I liked her a lot... Words can't even describe..."

A few conversations picked up here and there, but not really a continuous one, by the time 9am came across, we decided to pack up our things and set out along on our journey... But more problems left us speechless...

ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. I'm thinking on making this book into two seperate stories that take place in the apocalypse, but with different main characters and different YouTubers, what do you think?

Also thank you guys so much for 6k reads and over 500 votes! Your support means so much to me and I'm glad you've been enjoying this story. Just to let you know that this story will end at 50 chapters! But look out as things don't always stay quiet for long!

More chapters coming your way! So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

37.8K 1.3K 26
A girl running away from a place they call home and from an abusive man she calls her father. She lost everything she had ever have even before she s...
23.5K 604 35
• COMPLETED ✓ • YOU ARE A DEMON IN THIS STORY!!!! "Some say love doesn't exist...." "I say It's just harder to find then you think...." "But someti...
2.7K 124 6
Seán (Jacksepticeye) and his girlfriend Signe (Wiishu) had just moved in to Brighton. They were trying to settle down in their new home when it began...
355 0 18
Los Angelos is a beautiful city, protected by the hero's. They fight the villians to keep peace in the city. However, Mark starts to see something in...