Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

The Yule Ball

7.5K 199 504
By aFredWsimp

AN:
Than you so much for 10k reads omg!!!!!!! (15.03.2021)

24th December 1994
Christmas Eve, the day of the Yule Ball. Everyone in the castle was more exited then ever for the ball, taking place in the evening.

You had spoken to Adrian, he was going to be outside your common room at 7:55pm, ready to escort you to the ball. Fred seemed as though he was somewhat avoiding you, planning his date with Angelina or whatever else.

Charlotte had agreed to go to the ball with Lee, she was open in admitting that she was going to use him to make some other boys that want her, jealous.

You had spent all day making sure your dress was still perfect and trying to figure out what you were going to do for hair and makeup.

You offered Hermione to get ready in your room, since you had your own dorm and she didn't have another close girl, friend, to get ready with.

You heard a knock, it was Hermione.

"Should we get ready now?" She softy asked, holding her dress over her arm.

"Yes, come in." You said standing from your vanity, inviting her in, "do you want me to help you in any way?"

"May you help me with my hair, I have no clue what I should do with it." She asked.

"Hermione, I would be honoured to do your hair."

You sat her onto your vanity chair and began to pin up pieces of her hair at the top, curling the pieces that fell, framing her face and draping at the back.

"Y/n it's beautiful, I'll do the rest. If you need my help please don't be scared to give me a shout." She said.

"Thanks Hermione. Get into that dress, it won't be long until we need to leave." You said sitting down to do your own hair.

You decided to leave it down, curling it loosely, pinning some pieces at the sides- to keep them out your face.

You wanted your dress to do the talking so you didn't do a crazy deal when it came down to your makeup. You made sure you looked blemish free, and all your best facial features were accentuated.

You turned and saw that Hermione was now fully dressed and ready for the ball.

"Mione you look beautiful." You said admiring her look.

"Y/n come on we need to get you into your dress. It's almost time to leave."

"Okay, you may need to help me slightly, might need you to zip me up." You said unzipping the dress from its bag.

"It's so beautiful." She said walking closer to it.

"Okay, you're going to need to turn for a second I have to start getting dressed." She obeyed and faced the wall.

You took off the clothes you were wearing, changing into the lingerie, you had bought during the summer that matched your dress, before slipping the dress onto your body.

(This is the dress I found and love if you don't have one to envision, it's the same one from quite a few chapters ago)

Hermione zipped you up, "Y/n I must go. I said I'd meet Viktor outside the great hall. I'll see you there."

"Have fun. And don't worry about Ron." You told her as she left your dorm.

7:50
You done some final touches to your ball outfit. Calm y/n, just go down meet Pucey and enjoy the night.

You put on your shoes and left your dorm room. As you got to the top of the stairs, leading to the common room you saw George with Alicia, Lee with Charlotte and Fred with Angelina.

You began walking down, everyone from your group turned as you began stepping.

"Y/n you look, wow." Lee said, watching you walk down.

"Don't you clean up well miss Bardot." George stated.

"Where's your date?" Angelina asked.

"Outside." You replied walking past them all, with your dress trailing behind. "Do have a good time tonight everyone." You said turning, staring at Fred. He looked guilty as you walked past.

You got to the portrait door, opening it.

"Adrian." You said, as Adrian turned to you.

"My god y/n, you look stunning. You're definitely going to look better than everyone else in there." Adrian replied.

"Let's waste no time." You took Adrian's arm as you walked down the stairs. He was wearing dress robes, similar to everyone else's, black and white. "You look good yourself, by the way. And thank you for asking me to go with you tonight."

"Anytime Bardot." He said, leading you towards the hall.

As you walked into the hall you were made to wait for the champions, before the ball begun. You stood with Adrian holding his arm, waiting for them.

"You know the moves to the dance we have to do?" He asked, looking down at you.

"Of course, don't worry, I won't embarrass you." You said, looking up to him.

You saw the rest of your group walk into the hall, standing together. But Fred, he was staring at you. He looked angry with you. Why's he angry with me?

You clapped as the champions walked in with their partners. Starting the dance. You had to wait for a while before you could all join in. You slid your hand down into Adrians and led him into the centre of the hall.

You began the dance you had all been taught. Adrian was leading as you followed. As he lifted you and spun you locked eyes with Fred. You smile went as he stared deeply at you, with no expression, but anger in the eyes.

You were lowered, losing sight of Fred yet again. Continuing on with the dance.

"You're really good at this." Adrian said, spinning you again.

"Don't act so surprised." You smiled.

It was nice to reconnect with Adrian. You were really good friends a few years back, but things changed- so you became acquaintances more than anything else. The dance ended, you hugged Adrian in celebration of getting all the steps correctly.

"I need to go find some people I promised them some dances. I'll come find you in a short while, is that okay?" You asked.

"More than, make sure you don't waste all your dances on those people though." He said.

"I won't, don't you worry." You giggled and walked off to the table Lee and George were sitting at.

"Why aren't you two dancing?" You questioned standing in front of them.

"Charlotte is off flirting with some people and Alicia is out dancing with her group." Lee told you.

"Why aren't you dancing y/n?" George asked back.

"I said I would dance with some people, that aren't my date. So which one of you two want to join my first."

"George you go first." Lee said pushing George from his seat. You held your hand out and dragged George to the ball floor.

"Y/n you do look nice today, I can tell Fred is very much on edge." George said.

"Why would he be on edge?" You replied.

"Y/n I'm not blind. I know you and Fred have a little something for each other. I know he also doesn't like seeing you with Pucey. It's killing him."

"Well Georgie, he should have thought about that before asking another girl to the ball. It's his problem not mine." You continued dancing until the song was over.

"Grab Lee for me." You said to George. Lee began making his way over. The song playing was a much more fun song, which you enjoyed for dancing with Lee.

You both laughed and danced to the music, enjoying every second of it. It was nice to feel this free. You looked over to another part of the hall to see Fred dancing with Angelina. She looked like she was having the time of her life, Fred on the other hand looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there. The song stopped and Lee then left you to find someone else to dance with.

"Y/n may I have this dance?" Cedric bowed in front of you.

"Of course kind sir." You curtsied back.

"Your dress is amazing. You look rich." He stated.

"I mean-"

"Yes I know Miss Bardot Vault. Anyway let's dance."

You went to dance with Cedric, copying the flow of other dancing couples in the room.

"So who did you come with?" You asked.

"Cho Chang. I think she's really nice. I wanted to ask you, as friends of course, but I feel like there could be someone you would have wanted over me." He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm here with Adrian. I know what you're thinking Diggory, but no."

"Why aren't you with that Weasley?"

"He didn't ask me. It's fine though, I'm having a ball spending this time with you."

"I see what you did there y/n, ball." You both laughed lightly continuing to dance.

After dancing with Cedric, you made you way back over to Adrian. You noticed Fred watching you dance with him from the table they were all sitting at. At the end Adrian dipped you down, causing Fred to get up and leave.

"Fred?" You heard Angelina shout.

"Adrian-"

"It's fine y/n, go." Adrian said to you, as you watched Fred leave the hall.

"If I come back, save me another dance. And thank you for tonight, really, I had so much fun." You said, beginning to turn.

"Me too y/n, I'll see you around."

You turned and began slightly running out of the hall, trying to find Fred and catch up with him. You saw him walking up the stairs towards the common room.

You knew even if you called he wouldn't stop, so you decided to just keep following him, with your dress trailing behind as you ran. He entered the common room. You weren't so far behind. You said the password and entered. You saw Fred holding his jacket over his arm.

"Fred wait, I can't run any longer in my shoes, and this dress. What's wrong?" You said, feeling quite out of breath.

"What's wrong? You and Pucey is what's wrong. You had all these people and you chose him, of course you chose him."

"Why are you annoyed about that? I chose someone who actually wanted to take me, for me." You said, becoming annoyed, "was I meant to go alone? You didn't exactly ask."

"Because you had all these people, better than me, asking you at every corner. You deserved to go with one of them." Fred said, looking down.

"I didn't really want to go with any of them. I would have said yes to you Fred. But you clearly wanted to go with Angelina, and that's fine."

"I didn't want to go with her, I got jealous I guess. Lashed out."

"Is that why you ran out and stared me down when I was dancing with Adrian? Because you were jealous?" You said, walking closer.

"I don't like the thought of him touching you. He doesn't deserve it."

"But isn't that kind of my decision. Did you want me to say yes to someone just wanting my money?"

"Y/n, I'm not going to argue about this anymore, I'm going to my dorm. Go back to Pucey."

"Freddie." You said softly, making Fred turn, "I don't want Adrian. I wanted you to ask me, I wanted you then and I want you-" The protectiveness and jealousy kind of turned you on. Feeling a lust for Fred's touch and forgiveness. You walked over to him, at a fast pace, bringing yourself to his height and kissing him, "tonight." You continued to kiss him, deepening it as much as you could.

"Wait- Darling. You sure?" Fred asked, pulling away from the kiss.

"I've never been more sure of anything in my life." You said holding the back of his neck, staring into his eyes.

"Why now?"

"Because you've made me realise something. Now can we not be so sentimental. I don't want Lee or your brother barging in, so we can go to my dorm." You traced your finger down his neck to one of his shirt buttons, undoing it.

"Let's go." He said, flushing pink.

You kissed him once more and lead him to your room. You started making out again as Fred pinned you against your dorm door. You fiddled with the handle, opening it as you both went through.

You moved over to your bed and pushed Fred down. You walked to your door and locked it.

"Darling, if we're about to do something, we might need to do something else." He pulled his wand from his pocket, "muffliato" you made your way over to Fred, straddling his lap.

You began moving your body on his, deepening the kiss even further.

"Darling, are you 100%?" Fred asked, making sure you were comfortable.

"Yes freddie, I want you." You pushed his waistcoat from his body, down his arms, finding the buttons on his top, undoing them as quickly as you could. Fred had also now found the zip at the back of your dress, undoing it, exposing your back. He pulled the dress down from your arms, now exposing your chest.

"Wait, I haven't done this before Freddie, I'm not going to be any good at anything." You said.

"Darling, we will work it out together. I'm sure you'll be perfect." Fred reassured you.

AN
Going to leave you with this as the ending for this chapter. I'm such a tease ;)

-i <333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 8.3K 61
Fred Weasley +18: smut : mature themes With the Quidditch season about start, it's Oliver Wood's last chance to win the Inter-House Quidditch Cup, wh...
37.9K 1.1K 29
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "Well," said Harry. "There's always Moaning Myrtle," Y/N laughed. "Like I said, you both have to grit your teeth...
688K 18K 66
Charlotte Whittle is one of the daughters of the powerful Death Eater Charles Whittle. While her life has always been planned out for her and every m...
1.3K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...