(18+) RED (Complete)

By mjjlovebug

Mia Fisher receives an anonymous text, and even though she gets annoyed, her curiosity keeps the conversation... More

Ch. 1: Anonymous text
Ch. 2: Blind date
Ch. 3: Angry or sorry?
Ch. 4: Peroxide blonde
Ch. 5: Chocolate
Ch. 6: Kiss on the cheek
Ch. 7: Anti-climax
Ch. 8: Popcorn and payback
Ch. 9: A little bit of normalcy
Ch. 10: Perv
Ch. 11: More than a hug
Ch. 12: Light years or more
Ch. 13: Hold my hand
Ch. 14: Fine on wine
Ch. 15: Never have I ever
Ch. 16: Delusions
Ch. 17: Fumbling
Ch. 18: A Benny special
Ch. 19: Everybody has a past
Ch. 20: Improvise
Ch. 21: High heels
Ch. 22: Mice
Ch. 23: Stalker
Ch. 24: Talk or not
Ch. 25: Swim suits
Ch. 26: Giving in
Ch. 27: Mini
Ch. 28: Cleaning the air
Ch. 29: Tiny steps
Ch. 30: When life gives you lemons...
Ch. 31: Behind(s)
Ch. 32: Surprise!
Ch. 33: Limp
Ch. 34: Heavy slumber
Ch. 35: Lim'on me
Ch. 36: Honesty is the best policy
Ch. 37: Extra
Ch. 38: Initials
Ch. 39: Back to square one
Ch. 40: Bare
Ch. 41: Like embers after fire
Ch. 42: Insecure
Ch. 43: When once equals always
Ch. 44: Dickhead
Ch. 45: A skeleton or three
Ch. 46: Vulnerable
Ch. 47: Worries
Ch. 48: Facing fears
Ch. 49: Such a silly man
Ch. 50: Dessert
Ch. 51: My turn
Ch. 52: Epic
Ch. 53: Bound to...
Ch. 55: Don't stop
Ch. 56: Slippery when wet
Ch. 57: Annoyed
Ch. 58: Tony
Ch. 59: Half truth
Ch. 60: Confession
Ch. 61: A pink ballerina tutu
Ch. 62: A threat or a favor?
Ch. 63: The princess and the ladybug
Ch. 64: Blind love
Ch. 65: Thai
Ch. 66: Piranhas
Ch. 67: Different life
Ch. 68: Reality and secrets
Ch. 69: Pick the f*ck up!
Ch. 70: I'm scared
Ch. 71: Special edition
Ch. 72: About being a good girl
Ch. 73: Carried away
Ch. 74: Nobody's perfect
Ch. 75: Dangers
Ch. 76: Shaking hands
Ch. 77: Safety
Ch. 78: Warm
Ch. 79: Breathe again
Ch. 80: All over the place
Ch. 81: Graduation
Ch. 82: Two Cosmo and a Fluffy Duck
Ch. 83: Giving something back
Ch. 84: First aid kit
Ch. 85: Surprise
Ch. 86: A new era

Ch. 54: Trouble in paradise?

1.7K 76 414
By mjjlovebug

"Troy?"

"Mr. Jackson."

"Why the hell did you let Veronica in?"

"What do you mean, sir?"

I rolled my eyes and clenched my fist around the intercom receiver in annoyance.

"Why did you let Veronica through the gates? You know I didn't want anyone here this weekend."

"Uhm. I'm afraid I don't understand, sir. I haven't."

"Then who did?" I asked with narrowed eyebrows. I tried to keep it quiet so Mia wouldn't hear, but I was angry. I saw how insecure she got when Veronica eyed her up and down, and I hated it! I wouldn't allow anything in the world to come between us and where we were at this stage. The connection we had and our relationship, which had grown stronger and tighter than ever... No. Never. Not in a million years.

"Hold on. I'll ask Tyler."

I waited impatiently while he talked to his colleague.

"I'm sorry, sir. He didn't do it either."

"Then who did?"

"I don't know. But I can check the surveillance cameras?"

"Yes, do that. And in the meantime, change all access codes on the security system. Did she leave yet?"

There was some talking at the other end, and the answer had me even more worried than before.

"No, sir. We haven't seen her at all."

"Then find her and make her leave! She wasn't supposed to be here today in the first place, and I don't get how she could even misunderstand that."

"Yes, sir. Of course. I'll give you a call when we find her."

"Good. Thanks. That would be all for now."

I hung up just in time as Mia came walking down the stairs just as hesitantly as she walked up. I honestly didn't blame her.

"Hey, babe," I said, hoping she saw that I understood why she was sad, and that I was just as confused about why Veronica was here, as she was. I met her halfway, and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her. But when she barely kissed me back, I felt my heart sink in my chest. She'd just started trusting me again, and now this happened?

"I honestly didn't know she was here. I specifically told my staff not to come this weekend, because I didn't want anything to disturb my time with you. She had no business being here at all."

She nodded and swallowed, but didn't meet my gaze. Not until I lifted her chin.

"Really, Mia. I have no idea why she was here."

"So you..." she started, and her eyes shifted from mine to my shoulder.

"No, I didn't invite her, and I'm going to give her a warning. If she wants to keep her job, she better obey my orders."

"No. Not that," she said and big, brown eyes finally found mine.

"What do you mean?"

"There's nothing... Like. Between you and her? You're not..."

"God, no!" I exclaimed, horrified. "How can you even think that?"

I bit my tongue after I said that. She had her reasons for sure.

"I... I don't know. I'm just being paranoid. You know how I am."

I smiled at her to try and cheer her up, as well as making sure she knew I was telling the truth.

"Hey. You have all rights to feel that way. I understand. But there's nothing else but a professional boss and employee relationship between us. And if you want to, I'll fire her first thing tomorrow."

Maybe I should anyway? Mother wouldn't be happy about it. But if Mia was, I would do it in a heartbeat.

"No, don't do that. Like you said; they need the money. I don't want to ruin things for them."

I should have known she was more concerned about their well-being than her own hurt feelings. So I hugged her tighter, cradled her head and pulled her to my body.

"She needs a warning anyway, because..."

I swallowed the rest of the sentence. I didn't want to tell her that Veronica obviously had trespassed my property without any of the security guards or alarms picking up on it. It was bothering me more than I thought, and I wouldn't have Mia worrying more than she already did, so I made something up.

"Because what?"

"Because she almost burned down the kitchen the other day," I lied, and made Mia giggle. God, I loved that sound!

"Really?"

"Yeah," I said and kissed the tip of her nose, and made her smile turn into a shy one.

"But she's normally a great chef. Let me help you sit down, and you can taste for yourself."

Mia looked sceptical.

"Are you sure it's not poisoned or something?"

"Positive," I stated and tried to sound convincing. Veronica wouldn't do that. After all, it looked like she'd come up with some fucked up plan about a dinner for two. One that didn't include Mia. She wasn't dumb enough to poison her own meal, was she?

Like the true gentleman my mother taught me to be, I helped Mia get seated and served the food soon after. Like expected it was tasty and a culinary piece of art. Still, neither of us ate much, and Mia had barely spoken a word during the whole meal. I was getting desperate to make her lighten up and smile again.

"Which movie?"

"Hm?"

Mia looked up from her depressing game of chasing a cherry tomato around on her plate with her fork.

"Which movie would you like to watch?"

"Oh. I don't know. You can decide."

That was it. I wasn't just low-key concerned about her thoughts about Veronica. I was high-key afraid it was going to spoil the rest of our weekend together. The Mia that was here now was probably the one Benjamin described when he told me how sad and hurt she was during the time her and I were apart. So I thought of the only thing I hoped would bring me the happy version of my girlfriend back.

Chocolate.

"You can go and sit down in the living room, while I clean up after us, and we..."

I was interrupted by the buzzing of the intercom.

"I gotta take that," I said and excused myself. Then I hurried down the hall and out of hearing range.

"Troy?"

"Yes, sir. I just want to inform you that she left."

"Okay. Thanks," I said and felt somewhat relieved. But there was still something very suspicious about this, and I didn't like it at all.

"Where did you find her?"

"Up at the zoo, sir."

"The zoo?!"

There was a short awkward pause and I heard whispering in the background. Tyler. He sounded concerned too.

"The storage room. Not where the hay and animal food is, but the..."

"...cleaning equipment and reptile incubators," I finished, feeling even more confused than ever. Why on earth would she even be up there?

"Correct, sir. But we found more."

I stared at a random lamp without really acknowledging it was there. I was too busy with my thoughts.

"It looks like she's been staying there for a while."

A cold shudder ran down my spine.

"What do I mean 'been staying there'?"

Troy cleared his throat and sounded uncomfortable.

"She had a mat and a sleeping bag, and a few personal items there as well."

"What?" I barked. I felt dizzy. She was living at my ranch without me, or anyone else for that matter, knowing it? Without even asking permission?

"We're just as shocked as you, sir. We had no idea, and there are no cameras in that area that could have..."

"Then put one up! And don't ever let that woman into my property again. She's fired!"

"Yes, sir. Right away."

"Good."

"Anything else?"

I started to feel bad for being so angry. It wasn't really his fault, and he seemed just as startled about it as I was.

"No. That'll be all, Troy. I'm sorry for taking it out on you. I'm just..."

"Completely understandable, sir. I'll keep you informed if anything else comes up."

"Thank you."

I returned to the dining area in deep thoughts, only to find it spotless. Mia had cleaned it all up and put everything away, even the table cloth, the two small candles and the flower ornament. I was especially grateful for that. I didn't want anything that reminded me of the clearly disturbed woman that had been my chef for the past couple of years.

"Is everything alright?" Mia asked, and I could tell by the look in her eyes and the tiny frown, that she knew something was off.

"Yeah," I said quickly. Then I clasped my hands together and smiled the most truthfully I could. "Want some popcorn? I can..."

"Already did," she said and gave me a shy half-smile. And for some reason I felt such a relief that she actually did as I'd told her; to feel like home. A sudden thought of sharing it with her on a permanent basis made me want to pick her up and spin her around with joy. I just hoped she could read that in the way I smiled at her.

"But did you...?"

She held up two spoons.

"Found it in the freezer," she smiled, embarrassed, yet close to giggling. I knew she'd love that ice-cream.

"Good. But there's one thing you didn't find, though."

I smirked and stole a short peck.

"Go and sit down, and I'll be right back."

I literally ran into my office, where I had stacked up on another one of her favorites. Raspberry candy. And the face she made after I told her to close her eyes and open her mouth was priceless.

"Oralgasm," she groaned, and the sound of her voice sent signals straight to my groin. Then I laughed when she opened her eyes in terror and slapped her hand over her mouth.

"I didn't say that out loud, did I?"

"Yes, you did," I chuckled, and pulled her into the crook of my arm while crossing my ankles on the table. If mother saw me now...

"What are we watching?"

"Reruns of 'Friends'."

I immediately started singing 'Smelly cat' in the worst way I could manage, and Mia groaned and poked me to make me stop.

"What? You don't like Phoebe's song?"

"Not especially. I like Ross' weird synth creations better."

"'Creations' is a suitable word, because they're nowhere near to be called songs in the rightful meaning," I mumbled and pursed my lips.

Then Joey Tribbiani entered the scene, and Mia and I shouted in unison:

"How you doin'?"

Then we laughed until I tried to steal Mia's ice-cream. But flashbacks of her straddling me threatened to make me hard in no time, so I quickly surrendered and let her have it.

"Want some?" she asked eventually, holding up a spoon with a brown miniature ice mountain on it.

"What are you plotting now?" I asked suspiciously, and she giggled when I squinted at her.

"Nothing. I just thought you wanted some. But I guess it's more for me, then."

She was about to eat it herself, when I grabbed her wrist and shoved the spoon into my mouth while she was still holding it. 

"Careful!" she laughed and secured the ice-cream box in her lap.

"Why? Are you afraid we'll make a mess?" I smirked, and I knew she picked up on the underlying meaning. The way she immediately nailed her eyes to the TV screen and bit her lip told me that. So I decided to push it a bit further, even though I knew that I would have to suffer the rest of the night. My pants were already getting a bit too tight.

"I know how to make it taste even better."

"Oh?"

Her curiosity was almost palpable.

"It's a matter of how it's being served."

"What do you mean?"

Her level of innocence and naivity was probably annoying to some people, but I simply loved it. The thrill of making her talk dirty to me without really being aware of it, was nothing less than addictive. And watching her squirm and blush when she realized, was even better.

"Chocolate ice-cream served on my very own chocolate plate."

"What do you mean?"

"An arm. Or a finger."

"A what?" she laughed, obviously not following yet.

"Or a thigh or a stomach."

I turned to her and stared into her eyes.

"Preferably your thigh and stomach."

And there it was. The way her eyes widened and her pupils dilated. The way her lips parted and the vague blush I only saw when we were as close as we were now. It was all there, and it made me lose at my own game.

"Michael!" she said, and was probably meaning to scold me. She didn't succeed much though, and it confused me. There was something different in her eyes. I saw it earlier in the pool too. But since she refused to tell me what she was thinking, and I didn't trust my perverted mind, I let it go. I was probably wrong anyway, and there was no way I'd put pressure on her by asking.

The laughter from the TV show sounded far away now. I knew I should say something. Tell a joke and make her laugh to save the situation, but I was officially just as lost as I was when we left the trampoline park. I was unable to look away, and I obviously forgot how to breathe too, until she turned to watch the screen again. But it was still there, just as intense and overwhelming.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was so painful that I had to break the spell. I had to get away from her to gather myself. But just as I mumbled an excuse and started to get up, she pulled me back and kissed me. And it was the most passionate and promising kiss ever.

"Mia..." I moaned, and felt completely spellbound when she turned so she could snake her arms around my shoulders and into the hair in my neck. I normally loved when she did that, but right now I was struggling too hard to keep my hands on the safe areas of her body.

Until she slowly straddled me.

Fuck...

"Mia, I..."

I wanted to tell her to stop if she didn't want to finish what she already started, but my words changed on their way out.

"I want you. I want you so badly."

I was already breathing hard, and my hands no longer listened to my brain's plea to behave. They were solidly planted on each of her butt cheeks, and made her grind on my bulge in the most heavenly way. I knew she could feel how aroused I was, and that she was the reason. And in that moment I think she could have tortured me to death, and I'd still thank her.

Then she stopped and I almost shouted out loud in protest.

"Michael?"

My hands fell on each side of me and I took a deep breath to collect what was left of my common sense.

"Michael? Look at me."

I swallowed. I didn't want to look at her. It only made me want her more, and that shouldn't even be possible at this point. I was crazy enough about her as it was. But she gave me no choice when she pulled my chin up.

The glow in her eyes was still there. It was even stronger than before, and it made her look dazed in a way. Dazed in a good way. Very good. So good... Perfect. But what she said next still knocked the air out of me.

"I want you too."

Then she smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /
972 27 2
"I've been watching you since you got here." "Watching me? Being a stalker isn't exactly flattering." "I thought you would love knowing that I've b...
8.5K 340 32
Attractive, prestigious, allergic to commitment and cursed with a past he can't escape... Michael, is a devil with a face of an angel, to whom life h...
275K 11.5K 102
Lilliana Martinez has her whole life staked out for success. She's well educated, and ready to take over her parent's business; St. Martinez hotel an...