|✿| The Promised Neverland: N...

By CinnamonBunsssss

I started watching/reading The Promised Neverland some time ago, and I absolutely adore the sweet albino baby... More

|✿| Update Page |ღ|
|✿| Blushy Boy |✿|
|✿| Attention and Affection |✿|
|✿| Jealousy |✿|
|✿| Boys Like Boys? |✿|
|✿| Together Forever |✿|
|✿| Found You |✿|
|✿| Lovey Dovey |✿|
|✿| Sister (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Into The Promised Neverland |✿|
|✿| Into The Human World |✿|
|✿| Valentine's Day |✿|
|✿| Mama (Y/n) |✿|
|✿| Lambda |✿|
|✿| Escaped Experiment |✿|
|✿| Win Her Heart |✿|
|✿| Both? |✿|
|✿| Destress |✿|
|✿| Not All Demons Are Bad |✿|
|✿| A New Human |✿|
|✿| Liar |✿|
|✿| Truther |✿|
|✿| Unwanted |✿|
|✿| Birthday Surpise |✿|
|✿| Traitor |✿|
|✿| Assistant |✿|
|✿| Replacement |✿|
|✿| Two Kingdoms Apart |✿|
|✿| A Broken Rivalry |✿|
|✿| Love Will Evade |✿|
|✿| Picnic Date |✿|
|✿| May I Have This Dance? |✿|
|✿| Tug of War |✿|
|✿| Another Enemy? |✿|
|✿| Interesting Human |✿|
|✿| Who Are You? |✿|
|✿| Longterm Guest |✿|
|✿| Heartache And Heartbreak |✿|
|✿| Compete for Love |✿|
|✿| Cute 'n Chubby |✿|
|ღ| Scenario/Headcanon Request Page {Closed} |ღ|
|ღ| Shark Week |ღ|
|ღ| Bullied |ღ|
|ღ| Shipped |ღ|
|ღ| Sick |ღ|
|ღ| Married Life |ღ|
|ღ| Cheater |ღ|
|ღ| Single Father |ღ|
|ღ| Competitive |ღ|
|ღ| Yandere |ღ|
|ღ| Pure Love |ღ|
|ღ| Pregnant |ღ|
|ღ| Hanahaki Disease |ღ|
|ღ| Till Death Do You Part |ღ|
|ღ| Father Daughter Moments |ღ|
|ღ| Best Life |ღ|
|ღ| Fever |ღ|
|ღ| Cuddly Cold |ღ|
|ღ| Happy Easter |ღ|
|ღ| Unrequited Love |ღ|
|ღ| Little Family |ღ|
|ღ| I'll Always Love You |ღ|
|ღ| A Dark Prince And Light Princess |ღ|
|ღ| Owls |ღ|
|ღ| Angel Or Devil |ღ|
|ღ| Overprotective Brother |ღ|
|ღ| Panic Attack |ღ|
|ღ| Medication |ღ|
|ღ| Mother's Day |ღ|
|ღ| His Lady |ღ|
Last A/N

|✿| Lights, Camera, Action! |✿|

4K 86 156
By CinnamonBunsssss

╔═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╗

Prompt:

"Modern Au where all the characters from The Promised Neverland are actors of the show with  (Y/n) and (F/n) are fans of said show."

Type: Crackfic-ish(?), Fluff

Warnings: Cussing

Au's: Modern/Actor Au

Spoilers: None

Description: (Y/n) and (F/n) decided to go see The Promised Neverland in the theaters at the very last minute, seeing as school kept them busy. Fortunately, their late timing really came in handy since they met an unexpected trio there.

A/N: A movie theater wouldn't play a whole season of episodes but I couldn't think of anything else so just ✨pretend✨
I just love the thought of Actor AU's for animes so I decided to do one kfelkfd

This is kind of a crackfic?? I guess???
More so the reader's friend is a crackhead :)
I don't really like this oneshot anymore (I think it's too boring) but ima post it anyway hnnnn

Enjoy my ✨trASH✨
Ima go back to drawing and blasting P!ATD in my ears, bai~

╚═══*.·:·.✧    ✦    ✧.·:·.*═══╝

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"(F/n), do you really need that many snacks?"

"Yes, they are an absolute necessity. No exceptions."

His reply made (Y/n) give a small groan in exasperation. The two had been in line to order their snacks to have during their watching of The Promised Neverland Season 2, yet (F/n) deemed it a need to have practically a whole buffet. She had already gotten her own things, which consisted of a medium popcorn they would share, (drink choice), and (candy choice).

"Whatever, just hurry it up. We're probably already missing the previews." She said with a small huff, before using her free hand to pop a piece of popcorn into her mouth. The little candy (pouch/box) was stowed safely in her hoodies long, singular pocket in the front, while she held her drink in one hand and kept the bucket of popcorn locked in between her arm and body.

"Who even cares about the previews?" (F/n) remarked with a roll of his eyes while he finally recieved his food items. The boy stuffed the candy into his pockets, before grabbing his slushie and nachos that he got and walking back over to (Y/n).

"I do. Got a problem with that?" She replied with a raised eyebrow while grabbing another piece of popcorn - only this time she decided to throw it and hit him in the forehead. It made him flinch due to the unexpected 'attack'.

(F/n) blinked, his blank eyes glancing down at the little popcorn now on the floor, before his gaze flickered back up to her. "That's assualt." He stated bluntly, his facial expression and tone dead serious - it caused her to quietly let out a humoured snort.

"I'll do it again if you don't start moving." The (H/c) haired female threatened, already reaching for another piece out of the medium sized bucket. Instantly his eyes widened in fake horror as he pivoted his body away from her.

"Nooo!" (F/n) yelled dramatically while immediately running off away from her and towards one of the halls of movie theater rooms. His loudness earned a lot of weird looks from the other people ordering snacks, but it ultimately went unnoticed by the (F/h/c) haired boy - that or he just didn't care. Either way it was humorous to see.

She shook her head with a giggle and began to walk in the direction he ran. "What a dork." She mumbled quietly to herself, yet there was an obvious smile on her face. (F/n) could be a little chaotic - okay, a lot chaotic, but she wouldn't have it any other way.

"(Y/n)!! There's no one even in the theater!" Upon entering and walking up into the actual room, she heard (F/n) yell that enthusiasticly while looking at her like an excited child. At his actions she rose an eyebrow and looked behind him, specifically at a group of three people - her silence made him follow her gaze. "Oh... I guess there are some people, sorry." A sheepish smile formed on his lips as he looked back at his friend giving him a disapproving stare.

"Just go find some seats." (Y/n) ordered while nudging him, deciding to ignore the three people that were seated up towards the very top. It was already rather dark in there, so it was hard to even make out their figures - not that it really mattered.

"What if I want to sit on the floor? Ever think of that?" (F/n) bit back sassily, before whining when it earned him a flick on the head. "That's assualt, too! I'll see you in court!" He hissed before looking away from her with a small 'Hmph'.

"Quiet down you big baby. I thought we established we aren't the only ones in here." (Y/n) muttered hastily while giving a tiny hand gesture towards the others that occupied the room. While doing so she moved past her friend, choosing a seat near the center of the theater as she swiftly sat down.

"Yeah, but it's only those three. I highly doubt anyone else will come, either." (F/n) gave a shrug as if it were no big deal while taking his seat beside her. "We came last minute, and also I heard that season two is trash anyway." He said honestly while he set his slushie inside the cup holder, (Y/n) doing the same with her (drink choice).

The (H/c) haired girl rolled her eyes and threw a piece of popcorn into her mouth. "Well, you can't judge until you've watched it. Which is why we're here." Was all she said before directing her eyes to the giant screen before them. Even if the season wasn't all that good, she at least got to see her favorite actors and also escape from doing her homework for some hours.

"I guess so.." (F/n) muttered, though he sounded rather uncertain and disbelieving of that. Perhaps it wouldn't be too bad, but he had heard they left out a lot of the plot that was in the book, so he was pretty much expecting it to be a dumpster fire.

After that both went silent due to the already dimmed lights now turning off, leaving the screen as the only source of illumination now. The previews had ended and the first episode started playing and easily captured both of their attention - it caused the two normally rowdy friends to go silent and keep their focus on the events that would unfold.

It was rather normal as they merely watched while munching on the food they bought. Overall they had to remain quiet due to the other three in the room, but occasionally (F/n) would whisper a complaint to her about what's going on - it always made her laugh and she quickly had to slap her hand over her mouth to silence it. Of course that reaction made him laugh as well, so the both of them probably looked stupid sitting their holding their mouths while their bodies shook with silent laughter. It didn't matter though since they were having fun.

"Where the hell is Yuugo? I want my money back, this is absolutely outrageous. I will not stand for this."

"Man, they fucked up the entire plot. Where are all my goldy pond peeps? I'm definitely going to cry over this later, just you watch."

"Why is Norman here? I mean, I like him, but he isn't supposed to show up yet. Someone drop kick the child out of this scene and make him come back later."

"Yeah, dating is cool, but have you ever tried to commit mass genocide to protect the girl you like?"

"What the fuck, (F/n)."

All those remarks throughout the episodes had (Y/n) either trying to contain her laughter or sending him a look of 'Do-you-need-mental-help?'. Nonetheless it was entertaining and helped her feel better with how disappointed she was from all the plot they had left out from the book. She couldn't understand why they would change it in the first place, but she couldn't do anything except watch.

After some time of watching though (Y/n) shifted uncomfortably - she felt like she was being watched, like there was a pair of eyes staring solely on her. It obviously had to be one of the three from before, so she didn't bother to glance over to see who it was. Though, it did unease her slightly and made it hard to focus on the screen before her.

Not a moment later she felt something hitting the side of her head, before it landed in the now empty bucket of popcorn she had set on the floor. The (E/c) eyed girl blinked a few times while observing the crumpled ball of paper in there - even (F/n) had stopped watching to glance over with a curious look.

(Y/n) leaned down to retrieve the crinkled up ball, making deft work of unraveling it and smoothing it out. Once it was finally a sheet once more - only messy with cracks now all over it - her eyes darted down to the simple note that was written on it.

'My friend thinks your cute. He's too much of a chicken to say it himself.'

Those two sentences caused her cheeks to heat up and turn a light pink. Once (F/n) scanned over the short message that was written on the page he let out a snort.

"Do you think it's some fifty-year-old man trying to hit on you?" He suggested quietly, which caused the fluttery feeling in her heart to change drastically. That thought made her cringe in disturbance, but she had a hunch that wasn't true - or at least she hoped it wasn't with every fiber of her being.

"Gross, I hope not. Plus, those three looked too small to be any older than us. I doubt it's some predator." (Y/n) whispered back hastily, mainly trying to reassure herself than him. For a while she could only stare at the note in hand, debating whether or not she should ignore it or confront that small group about it. Fortunately, she didn't need to decide on her own.

"Yo." (Y/n) and (F/n) almost jumped out of their skin at the new voice that was right behind their seats. Instantly the two whipped around to face who it was, only for them both to tense up in shock and their eyes to turn to the size of saucers. While she was more so frozen due to her surpise, he had no problem speaking what was on his mind.

"Holy shit, you popped right out of the screen and came to life. It's a miracle." The (F/h/c) haired boy muttered in astonishment, which earned an amused look from the ravenette before them. Though, he brushed him off and soon directed his charcoal gaze to the (blonde, brunette, etc.) beside him instead.

"So?" Ray rose an eyebrow towards her and tilted his head - that one word made her internally panic as she had momentarily forgot all about the paper. Luckily for her, he seemed to have caught on. "Got anything to say for him from the note?" He inquired somewhat boredly while tapping his foot against the concrete flooring - his chill attitude was a great contrast from how (Y/n) and (F/n) were freaking out currently, more so internally.

"Oh, uhm, the note, right..." She fumbled over her words, still trying to comprehend the fact that one of the actors they were watching was right in front of them. It didn't register why they would be here watching over their own season, but that was the least of her worries. "Him? Who?" The girl then questioned, not quite sure who he was referring to.

"The flustered mess of a person over there." He replied nonchalantly while pointing towards the back of the theater. Her gaze followed where he was pointing, only for her eyes to briefly make contact with a pair of cerulean blue ones, until they glanced away as quick as lightning. It had been hard to make out who it was beforehand, but now with the fact that Ray was in front of them, it wasn't too hard to connect the dots.

"Might as well just tell him she's in love with him. He's like her celebrity crush or whatever." (F/n) seemed to get over his shock a lot easier than (Y/n), already going back to sipping on his almost empty slushie. That comment caused her to whip around with a red face and punch his shoulder. "Ow! What was that for?! You talk about him all the time, I'm just being honest!" He cried out while now holding his 'injured' shoulder with an offended look.

"Well he doesn't need to know that! There's a reason I only talk to you about such topics, idiot!" (Y/n) scolded and flicked his forehead for the umpteenth time today, causing him to whine again and complain. Meanwhile Ray just observed the two bickering friends with a smirk and mirth shining in his eyes.

"Alright, I'll be sure to tell him that, then." The raven haired boy said slyly, completely ignoring the mortified and pleading look (Y/n) sent him. "I'm sure he'll be ecstatic." That was the last thing he said before he walked away, his hands stuffed in his pockets while making his way back to his friends. When she looked at them she could see the albino with his face buried in his hands while, who she was assuming was Emma, comfortingly patted his back.

"Great. Why would you do that?" The (E/c) eyed girl groaned miserably as she turned back around so she wasn't twisted in her seat. She sunk down in her chair in embarrassment, wanting nothing more than to wither away in that moment. There was no doubt in her mind that Ray would repeat what (F/n) had told him word for word - that only made her want to curl up and die more.

"What do you mean? He obviously likes you judging by the note, so it shouldn't be much of an issue." The boy commented confusedly, clearly not understanding why she was so upset over the matter. His confusion only seemed to exasperate her more and made her send him a mini glare.

"Except now he'll probably think I'm some psycho fan." (Y/n) sighed as she ran her hands down her face. Her response earned an immediate laugh from him, to which her glare turned more threatening at the sound of it.

"But you are." He affirmed in amusement, causing her gaze to narrow on him more. As her friend it only delighted him more to know he was getting on her nerves.

"Shut up, you're not helping." With that said she went quiet, instead trying to hide herself in her hoodie. Before she could though she was startled from (F/n) abruptly standing up from his seat

There was a devious smile on his lips as he was looking behind her chair. "I need to use the restroom. I'll be right back." Was all he said before giving her a wink and quickly scurrying away. (Y/n) could only watch incredulously as he left faster than a cheetah - it didn't take her long to figure out why. When she did though she mentally strangled him.

"Hello." A soft, yet cheerful voice entered her ears that made her heart pound anxiously and cheeks turn a rosy red. Despite how gentle and soothing it was, she could also identify the nervous tint to it. "Ray, uh... mentioned that, uhm... Erm, I'm sorry that he threw a paper ball at your head." As he began to stumble over his words it made her internally groan - that reaction now gave her no doubt Ray had told him what (F/n) said.

Despite her flustered state she sat back up in her chair slowly with a sigh. "It's fine... Not like it hurt, or anything." She replied with a nervous laugh, before finally getting the courage to turn around and face the person. Though she wished she hadn't, for the minute those baby blue eyes connected with hers it sent color roaring to her cheeks.

Norman seemed to pause, now just staring at her with slightly parted lips and wide eyes - she wasn't the only one blushing for his cheeks erupted in red. It looked like he was about to say something, but he completely trailed off and he looked more dazed while he observed her. When an arm wrapped around his shoulders it scared the living daylights out of him and managed to snap him out of any thoughts that were racing in his mind.

"Hello! I'm Emma, and this is Norman! But you already know that considering you're here." The orange haired female butted into the conversation, causing (Y/n)'s attention to shift to her. There was a vibrant grin on her lips and she looked more than giddy and energetic - just like she was in the show. "Anyway, he thinks your cute and since you like him, you should hang out!" She insisted boldly, not even seeming to care that the person she had her arm around was turning redder and redder by the second.

The (H/c) haired girl was blushing profusely at that point - though who in their right mind would turn down such a suggestion. "Sure, I'd love to..!" Despite her flustered state she managed a smile towards the two - one that made the albino melt while he also visibly perked up at her agreement. "Since I'm hanging out with (F/n) today though, maybe I can just... give you my number? Then we can plan another time?" (Y/n) said hesitantly, still trying to process this entire situation - it seemed like a dream, honestly.

Emma lit up like a Christmas tree and nodded her head eagerly. "Yes, that's a great idea! Norman, give her your phone!" She addressed the overall silent pearly haired boy beside her, who was snapped out of his thoughts by her loud voice. Nonetheless his hand retreated into the pocket of his pants, taking out his phone and opening it up himself. Once it was on contacts he handed it towards the (blonde, brunette, etc.) with a shy smile.

While she was focused on typing in the digits of her number she could hear the two mumbling to each other. "Emma, I could've talked to her on my own. You didn't need to do that.." Norman muttered, his tone a mix between embarrassed but grateful. "You were crashing and burning, Norman. You needed the help." Emma retorted back in a not as quiet tone - his deeper blush and the way he tried to shush her only made her laugh.

"Here you go." (Y/n) didn't comment on their bickering, instead handing back his phone once she had the information filled out. The albino gladly took the device back while thanking her, not able to keep off the smile that was forming on his lips.

"(Y/n)..." As he looked over the contact information he breathed out her name, seeing as he hadn't asked for it beforehand - that had completely slipped his mind, really. "You have a really pretty name." He finally complimented after a moment with a closed eyed smile beaming her way. The compliment and adorable smile made her heart flutter madly and face burn hotter than hell.

"She does! And it'll be even prettier when it has your last name attached to it~" Emma sang shamelessly as she skipped away to make her way back over to Ray. Needless to say that comment made them both put a shame to the color red with how flustered they became - as if they weren't already that at the beginning of this conversation.

"E...Emma! I'm so sorry about her." The albino hastily apologized, keeping his gaze to the floor to avoid any eye contact. "But uh, I'll send you a message later so we can make plans." With that said he managed a bashful grin before he began to walk away - that was, before a hand reached out and grabbed his wrist.

The contact made him halt and turn his head to the side, sending the (E/c) eyed girl a questioning glance. "Uh, you can... Do you at least want to sit with me for the rest of this?" She asked reluctantly, not sure if that was a good idea or not. Judging by the way he lit up at her offer she assumed it was a right move.

"Sure!" Norman chirped happily, already making his way around the row of chairs so he could go sit with her. Of course he seated himself in the chair that was unoccupied at her other side, assuming that her friend would return at some point -  or maybe he was purposefully planning to stay in the bathroom the whole time, god knows.

A silence settled between the two, one that was perhaps awkward at first, but slowly became comfortable as time went on. (Y/n) had her eyes glued back to the screen, yet she found it hard to focus - she could feel Norman looking at her and it made her stomach fill with butterflies. After a few minutes ticked by she tensed as a hand rested on her own on the arm rest. Her reaction made him try to retreat, but before he could she had already gently intertwined her hand with his own.

For what was left of the episodes the two remained like that, which would soon be teased by a returning (F/n). She could care less though about his playful remarks though with the events that occured today.

(Y/n) could hardly wait for what would be planned in the future with these three new people that entered her life, especially a certain blue eyed boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 4.4K 12
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ (ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ɪɴsᴇʀᴛ) »»--------- ♔ ---------«« "𝘪'𝘥 𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦." "𝘪'𝘥...
1.1K 20 7
❝ Love is a Devil ❞ - jjk various x reader ONESHOTS! Started April 15 2024 Ended: continuing ➽──────────────❥ I'll try taking requests but please b...
723 32 6
Some Loki x reader One-shots I wrote, each one was writen as a personal test for myself in one way or another. I usally upload them to my Tumblr as a...
32.6K 884 25
"Hey guys... what is this?" the small orange haired girl named Emma said. Her small hands gripped on the cold bars. "A gate. It connects the inside a...