Living with a Rockstar (Whitt...

Von Chika433

Claire lives by herself in the town of Friday Night Funkin, well known for it's many singing and rapping batt... Mehr

Introduction
Encounter
Music Battle
Letting it out
Shopping and Memories
Getting to know each other
Friends
Get Together (Part 1)
Get Together (Part 2)
Little Notice
Surprise Date
Trouble (Part 1 - Encounter)
Trouble (Part 2 - Rescue Plan)
Trouble (Part 3 - Captivity)
Trouble (Part 4 - Reunion)
Ya'll are gonna make me cry
Sick Day
Friday Night Out
Return (Part 1 - Whitty)
Return (Part 2 - Claire)
Music and Emotions
Sleepover (Part 1)
Sleepover (Part 2)
I want to scream
Spooky Month! (Halloween)
Little Notice
Birthday Special
New Addition
Bad Day
Now and Forever
Snow Day
Christmas
Family Secrets
Cruel Prank
Happy New Year
Preparations
Little Notice
Valentine's Day
Trip to Jamaica (Part 1: Journey)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 2: Arrival)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 3: Visit)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 4: Beach)
Trip to Jamaica (Part 5: Return)
Little Update
Easter
Wedding
Honeymoon
Baby Shower
Christmas Arrival
Theme Songs
Anniversary Surprise
Overcoming Fears
Music Video
Day of Attention
Bad Luck Day
Christmas Birthday
Double Wedding
Together Forever
Thank You

The New Neighbors

276 10 14
Von Chika433

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter. I want to just say first that I apologize to everyone that this book has triggered or disturbed. I know that the themes in this book are touchy subjects and I try to give warnings as much as possible, but I still haven't done enough. Whenever anything that is considered a 'touchy subject' comes up, I will give a warning before proceeding. Now then, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

️Sunday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
The weekend started after the event with Daddy Dearest took place.

It was the most fun I ever had in my life, so I don't regret going.

My Saturdays were pretty normal, I would spend it with Whitty and Fuse, watching television, teaching Whitty how to cook, teaching Fuse new tricks, learning more from the book Girlfriend bought, then end the day in Whitty's embrace.

This morning started differently though.

Instead of the sun light waking me up, or the warmth of Whitty getting me up, it was a loud noise.

"What's with all that racket?" I opened my eyes and looked at the time on the phone.

"It's 4am?! Why would someone be up so early and make this much noise?!" Getting out of bed, I realized that Fuse and Whitty were still sound asleep.

"I understand Whitty, he's used to noise so it doesn't bother him, but Fuse?! You don't hear this but you hear a can of tuna from all the way up here."

Sighing to myself, I made my way downstairs and looked out the window.

"Is that a truck?!" Opening the door, I stepped outside to see what was going on.

Apparently, a new house was being renovated. The truck outside was a moving truck, waiting for the construction to end.

"New neighbors? Well that's nice and all but WHY DO THIS SO EARLY?!"

I went back inside, now wide awake from the noise.

"I'll just make some tea." Going to the kitchen, I made some tea to drink since I couldn't go back to sleep.

I plugged in my earbuds on my phone and played some music to try and block out the noise.

"If I turn up the music any higher, I will become deaf!" The music did nothing.

I drank my tea and sat in the couch, seeing the sun rise and shine through the window.

"I've been up for three hours, maybe I can get some sleep when they're done with the house." I headed upstairs to take a bath and start breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie." A pair of arms cradled me as I stepped out of the room after getting ready.

"Good morning my spark, did you enjoy your sleep?" I kissed his cheek, feeling better from his affection.

"Yeah I did, did you?"

"No I didn't. We got home late and I was only able to sleep for about 2 hours. I've been up since 4am." He placed me back on the ground.

"Why did you get up so early?" I led him downstairs and pointed at the truck through the window.

"New neighbors, their house is being renovated. I don't know why they chose to do it so early, but the noise woke me up."

"Oh, well you can sleep later when they're done." Whitty followed me to the kitchen.

"Yeah, I'll try. For now, let's get breakfast started." We made it a routine to make breakfast and dinner together.

We finished breakfast, making omelettes and toasts. Heading to the living room, I saw Fuse at the top of the stairs.

"Come on girl. You're big enough to climb the stairs yourself. Come to mama." I knelt down at the foot of the stairs with my arms open.

Fuse was hesitant at first, but she slowly climbed down the stairs, one step at a time until she made it all the way down.

"Good girl! I'll give you some treats today for the accomplishment." Kissing her on the head, I filled her bowl and set her down to eat.

Taking a seat next to Whitty, I switched on the television and turned up the volume.

The television was loud, but the noise was louder. It was getting on my nerves.

Hours passed before the noise finally stopped, it went up until noon.

"Finally! They're done with the renovation. I might go greet our neighbors, but I'll go take a nap first." Stretching from my spot, I laid my head on Whitty's chest.

Knock! Knock!

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"I'll get it." Just as I got comfortable, I had to get up and see who was at the door.

"Hello?" I saw no one.

Closing the door, I took back my spot and laid back on Whitty.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Once again, I got up to answer the door to see no one in sight.

"I'm gonna catch the culprit this time." I stood by the door, waiting for the moment I heard a knock.

"Gotcha!" I swung the door open to see two kids, a boy and a girl.

"Twins?" They giggled before running back next door.

They didn't even say anything, they just laughed and ran off.

Before I could even sit back down, the knocking started again.

"What do you two kids need?" I tried to be polite despite my patience being tested.

I was greeted with a face full of water.

The kids laughed at me with water guns in hand before running off.

"Whitty."

"Yes Claire?" I slammed the door shut.

"Can you get me a towel please?"

"Why? What happened?" He looked at me, soaked in water.

"This happened." His face flushed red.

He quickly got up and ran upstairs for a towel.

"Why was he blushing?" I looked at my blouse, realizing it was see through.

"Gosh darn it! Y'know what? I'll just get changed and take Fuse out for a walk." Whitty came back down with a towel.

"Thank you Whitty, I'm going to change my blouse then we can go for a walk." Drying my face, I went upstairs to change and get the harness.

After I changed into my green blouse and check if my skirt was wet, I got the harness and climbed downstairs.

"Come on Fuse, we're going for a walk." She quickly ran up to me, meowing loudly.

Strapping her up, I went to the kitchen to get the treats.

"Okay Fuse, can you sit for me?" She took a few seconds before sitting down.

"Good girl!" I gave her the treat.

"Alright, let's go." Taking Whitty's hand, we stepped out of the house and headed for the park.

The park wasn't far from our house, it was just down the road. Fuse liked to walk around the park though, so we took her there every Sunday.

We spent a few hours at the park before returning home.

"Looks like they're done moving in, I'll go greet them." I went up to their house and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" The door opened to reveal a familiar face.

"Octavia?! You're my new neighbor?!" I was happy to see her.

"Yeah! My family got enough money to move out of the apartment and bought a house here. I'm glad that we're neighbors." We hugged each other.

"Big sis, who are you talking to?" The twins appeared behind her.

"I'm talking to a friend, come introduce yourself." She stepped out of the way for the twins to see me.

"It's the boobie lady!" They pointed to me.

My face heated up, realizing that they probably saw everything.

"Don't call her that!" Octavia lightly slapped their heads.

"Sorry about them. Let me guess, they sprayed you with water?" I nodded.

"They are a set of troublemakers, so if they give you any more trouble just tell me. Their names are Jericho and Luna." She introduced them to me.

"I'm Claire, nice to meet you two." I smiled at them before speaking to Octavia again.

"Who else lives here with you?"

"Oh, my parents and my older brother. My brother is out though."

"Okay, tell your family I said hi. I'm gonna go over and try to get some sleep. The noise from this morning kept me up."

"I'm really sorry about that. I hope you have a nice nap." She waved as I walked back to Whitty to see the twins trying to climb him.

"Jericho! Luna! Come down! He is not a tree!" I reached for Luna and put her down on the ground.

"What's this?" Jericho pulled on Whitty's fuse, causing his eyes to change to triangles.

"Octavia!" I hollered for her as she burst through the door and grabbed Jericho.

"I'm sorry about that!" She held on to their hands.

"It's okay, we'll be going now." Heading back over to the house, I saw that it was past 4pm.

Whitty looked a little upset from the sudden attack by the twins.

"I'm going to try to cheer him up!"

"Whitty, how about we have a little fun?" He looked down at me confused.

Taking his hand, I led him upstairs to our bedroom.

"Tell me," we sat down on the bed, "what do you want to do? I want to cheer you up."

"Could we sing together again? I love hearing you sing." He suggested.

"Of course Whitty! I'll choose the song." I picked the song and showed it to him.

"Oh I know this one, it's the one from the sleepover." Whitty realized the song.

"We'll sing this one." Connecting it to the speaker, I grabbed the microphones for us to use.

"Let's start!" Increasing the volume to the max, I pressed play.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

Whitty stood up, rapping his part.

I'm thinking 'bout her,

Every second, every hour,

Do my singing in the shower,

Picking petals off the flowers like...

Do she love me?

Do she love me not?

I ain't a player, I just...

Following him, I stood up and held his hand.

You give me that kind of something,

Want it all the time, need it everyday.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm at 100,

Never get enough, I can't stay away.

Whitty raised his hand up and spun me around, both of us smiling.

If you want it, I got it, I got it every day.

You can get whatever you need from me.

Stay by your side, I'll never leave you.

I ain't going nowhere cause you're a keeper.

I led him out the door, heading to the stairs.

So don't you worry~

Baby, you got me~

I hugged his leg before continuing.

I got it bad boy, I must admit it.

You got my heart, don't know how you did it.

I don't care who sees it babe,

I don't wanna hide the way,

I feel when you're next to me.

Reaching the stairs, we sat on the railing and slid down together while singing the chorus together.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

Once we reached the bottom, we hopped off and held hands again, dancing around the room as I sang.

It's so crazy, you get my heart jumping,

When you put your lips on mine.

And honey, it ain't a question,

Cause boy, I know just what you like~

So if you need it, I got it, I got it everyday.

Be your lover, your friend, you'll find it all in me.

Stay by your side, I'll never leave you.

I ain't going nowhere cause you're a keeper.

Smiling at him, I spun around again.

So don't you worry~

Baby, you got me~

Fuse ran up to my leg, meowing at me, so I picked her up and held her in my arm as I continued singing.

I got it bad boy, I must admit it.

You got my heart, don't know how you did it.

And I don't care who sees it babe,

I don't wanna hide the way,

I feel when you're next to me~

I swayed side to side, cradling Fuse like a baby as I sang.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

Baby I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

Whitty suddenly lifted me up, causing me to lose my grip on the microphone and drop it, but I kept my hold on Fuse.

Cradling me in one arm and holding his microphone in the other, Whitty rapped his part while looking at me with a smile.

I make you feel so fine, make you feel so fine.

I hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mind.

You a princess in the public, but a freak when it's time.

My face flushed when he said that while smirking down at me.

Said my bed be feeling lonely, so you're sleeping in mine.

Come and watch a movie with me.

American Beauty or Bruce Almighty,

That's groovy, just come and move closer to me.

He held me closer, my head leaning on his chest.

I got some feelings for you,

I'm not gonna get bored of,

But baby, you an adventure,

So let me come and explore.

He was teasing me with the lyrics, but I smiled the whole time up until he leaned the microphone down to me.

So don't you worry~

Baby, you got me~

He handed me the microphone, swaying us side to side.

I got it bad boy, I must admit it.

You got my heart, don't know how you did it.

And I don't care who sees it babe,

I don't wanna hide the way,

I feel when you're next to me.

Fuse jumped out of my hands and sat on Whitty's shoulder.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

Holding the microphone between us, we sang the last part together.

I love the way you make me feel,

I love it, I love it.

Baby I love the way you make me feel,

I love the way,

The way that I love you~

When the song ended, we locked lips, feeling the love from one another.

"Meow!" Fuse yelled from Whitty's shoulder.

"Aww you want kisses too Fuse?" Picking up Fuse, we both gave her kisses.

"That was a lot of fun." Whitty placed me in the couch before taking a seat.

"Yes it was, I love singing with you." Leaning on his chest, I felt the sleep coming over me.

"Hold on!" I jolted from the feeling of sleep.

"We haven't made dinner yet, so let's go deal with that." Heading to the kitchen, we prepared dinner.

*Time Skip*
"Finally bedtime." I was all ready for bed. I put Fuse to bed, took my bath, got on my yellow night gown, all that was left was to get in bed with Whitty.

It was past 9pm, so I would have enough time to sleep.

"I'm ready for bed." I walked in to the bedroom to see Whitty waiting for me.

Crawling into bed, he pulled me close to his chest.

"Could I give you another nickname?" Whitty asked.

"Of course, what do you have in mind?"

"Is 'princess' okay?" My cheeks turned red.

"Of course, that just makes you my 'prince'." I smiled at him.

"Good." He kissed my head before laying back in the pillow.

"Good night my princess, I love you."

"Good night my prince, I love you too."

Whitty dozed off to sleep, but it took me awhile before I felt the sleep.

Right as I closed my eyes, I felt the house vibrating.

"What the heck?!" Loud music was being played, which isn't an odd occurrence in the night, but this close to the house was odd for me.

Immediately, I realized where it was coming from.

"Is Octavia's family having a party or something?" The music was so loud I could feel the bass in my body.

"How am I gonna sleep through this?" Laying there, I leaned on Whitty's chest and just waited for the music to stop.

1 hour

2 hours

3 hours

4 hours

5 whole hours passed before the music stopped.

"Okay, it's past 2am. It's late, but now I can get some sleep."

Oh, the universe said I was gonna get no sleep that night.

Barking.

"Why is there barking?!" Dogs, sounded like four of them, were barking and howling away.

"I'm never gonna get to sleep. I'm at the verge of losing it." I just cuddled into Whitty as an attempt to calm down.

☀️Sunday Morning☀️

The morning came, the bright sun shining down as if it was trying to wake me up.

I never drank coffee in my life, but that morning, at 8:30am on a Sunday morning, I wanted coffee.

"Good morning Claire." Whitty greeted me.

"Morning.." I could barely look up at him.

"Claire, you didn't sleep again?" He cradled me in his arms.

"No. They had a house party up until 2am. Then their dogs had a party of their own." I recalled the noisy morning.

We had already gotten ready for the morning, but it looked like I just crawled out of bed by my face alone.

"I'll make breakfast for you, will that be okay?" Whitty carried me downstairs with Fuse following him.

"That would be nice." He sat me down, gave me a kiss on the head then headed for the kitchen.

"Might as well check on my phone." I pulled out my phone to see a new group chat was made.

The group chat had all of our friends, including Whitty, Octavia and myself.

Girlfriend was suggesting a get together at the cliff since it was peaceful up there and everyone seemed to agree.

"Guess we're going to the cliff." I answered saying that we were coming.

"Here you go." Whitty gave me my breakfast, eggs and toasts with tea.

I took a bite out of the egg.

"This taste great, good job Whitty." I praised him.

"Thanks.." He smiled before taking a seat and eating his breakfast.

"We'll be going to the cliff later. Girlfriend is having a picnic there with everyone else." I told him.

"Are you going to drive there?"

"Of course! I'm the one with the license."

"But, you didn't get any sleep for a whole day. Are you sure you'll be okay?" Whitty was genuinely concerned.

"I will be okay, I have a way to keep myself awake. Now then, let's get ready for the picnic." I placed down the tray and dragged him upstairs to prepare for the picnic.

Once we were ready, I packed a basket with some fruits and sandwiches before heading to the car with Whitty and Fuse.

"Claire, are you sure about this?" Whitty closed the door, holding Fuse in his hands.

"I'm sure. I just need you to do something for me." I started the car, still sleepy.

"What do you need me to do?" Whitty was curious.

"I want you to embarrass me, say anything or do anything. Once I'm embarrassed, I will stay awake for the whole drive." The idea came to me from that one time Whitty flirted with me and it kept me up all night because it wouldn't leave my mind.

"Okay." Whitty thought for a bit before he finally leaned over and kissed me.

"Let me get a taste of those sweet lips of yours." He smirked at me, which caused my whole face to turn red.

"Thank you Whitty...that worked." I drove the car out of the garage and headed for the cliff.

*Time Skip*
"We're here!" I called out to the others that were there, sitting on a big blanket.

"Glad you could make it." Girlfriend smiled.

I didn't notice it, but I was wobbling the whole time as I walked to the spot.

"Claire, are you okay?" Suzy asked.

"I'll give you a chance to rephrase that question since it's obvious that I'm not." I learnt something new from going over 24 hours with no sleep.

I become incredibly irritable and quick to snap.

"Okay Claire, what's wrong?" Carol asked in place of Suzy.

"I didn't get any sleep."

"Oh?~" Tony spoke up.

"Did Whitty keep you up last night?" He tried to tease me, but I was having none of it.

"No he didn't, someone else did." I looked over to Octavia.

"What happened?" Boyfriend asked.

I felt my bit of patience finally drain out.

Tw : Swearing

"Alright bitches, let's get into this." I stood up and walked over to where everyone could see me.

"I've been holding this in all FUCKING DAY!" Everyone was shocked by my swearing.

"Incase you didn't know, I haven't slept since 4am on Saturday since I was kept up BY MY NEIGHBORS' RENOVATION! Then I was bothered by some kids later in the FUCKING morning." I blew up, looking over to Octavia.

"Then why didn't you sleep last night?" Pico asked.

"GREAT QUESTION!" I shouted at him.

"Let me show you why I got no FUCKING SLEEP!" I pulled out my phone and played the recording I took of the house party and dogs barking.

"Now I know you all have the same question." I turned off the phone.

"Claire, WHAT THE FUCK is all that noise in the background?" I felt my eye twitch as I shouted.

"Oh, um, MY NEIGHBORS HAD A FUCKING PARTY UP UNTIL 2AM AND THEIR DOGS WOULDN'T SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!"

Everyone was stunned.

"So not only did I get to lay in my bed, but I got to lay in my bed, cuddle with Whitty," I stomped on the ground.

"AND LISTEN TO LOUD FUCKING MUSIC AND BARKING FOR THE WHOLE DAMNED MORNING!!!!" I let out an exasperated scream before storming off into the trees.

"Claire wait!" The others chased after me as I climbed up a tree.

"Claire come down from up there." Girlfriend called for me.

"NO! MAYBE I'LL GET SOME FUCKING SLEEP UP IN THIS DAMNED TREE!!!" I refused to get out.

"Whitty." Carol looked at him.

"On it." Whitty came up and grabbed me out of the tree.

"Whitty put me back!" I struggled in his hold until he hugged me.

"Calm down Claire." His warm embrace and tender strokes through my hair slowly calmed me down.

My anger turned into sadness.

"I just want to sleep...Octavia," I looked at her teary eyed, "why was there so much noise?"

"Octavia is your new neighbor?" Tony asked.

I nodded, quietly crying into Whitty's chest.

"Let's get out of the forest first, then I'll explain." We came out and sat back down on the blanket.

I refused to let go of Whitty so I sat in his lap, still hugging him.

"My family recently moved in next door since we could afford the house. The renovation was for my dad, he needs his wheelchair to move around so ramps were being put everywhere to make it easier for him to move around." Octavia explained.

"My twin siblings have always been trouble makers, but it's their way of saying hello to others, even if they give trouble. The party was a celebration for my brother since he just got out of rehab, my mother has to look after my dad so I work in order to take care of the family. The dogs are actually therapy dogs, it's really weird but the only way my dad can sleep is through the dogs' barking. We have earplugs to block out the barking, but we didn't take Claire's feelings into consideration." I finally calmed down and turned to face Octavia.

"Claire, I'm really sorry for everything that you went through. I hope you can forgive me."

"No," I rose up and hugged her, "I'm sorry for how I acted."

"I shouldn't have gotten so mad, I should've just come to you and ask about everything. I'm really sorry for getting mad and swearing." I apologized and turned to the others.

"I'm sorry for blowing up like that everyone." I held my head down in shame.

"Claire, it's okay. You were tired, everyone gets cranky when they go without sleep." Suzy pat me on the shoulder.

"I forgive you Claire." Octavia held my hand.

"Thank you Octavia, I forgive you too." She placed something in my hands.

"What's this?" I opened my hands to see some weird corks.

"Earplugs. You can use them when you're going to bed." Squishing the buds, I thanked Octavia for the gift.

"Now then, let's eat cause I'm starving." Suzy opened the basket and pulled out the sandwiches I brought.

Taking back our seats, we spent the day talking to each other and eating, enjoying each other's company.

*Time Skip*
"Well, it's bedtime now." Turning off the lights, I headed upstairs to get changed and put Fuse to bed.

I grabbed the plugs that Octavia gave me before going to Whitty's room.

"Ready for bed?"

"Yes I am." Laying next to him, I let his warmth cover me.

"Good night my prince, I love you."

"Good night my princess, I love you too."

We slowly drifted to sleep, until I woke up from the barking.

Reaching for the plugs, I placed them in my ears.

"I can't hear the barking now, thank you so much Octavia."

I let the sleep take over again, now being able to get a good night rest.

Whoo, finished with the chapter! Thank you all for the support to this book, since it's hit 2k reads now! I'll try to post the next chapter later today, so look forward to it. See you soon! 👋

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.6K 110 18
⚠️ WARNING!⚠️ Viewer discretion is strictly advised! Dark themes such as suicide, self-harm, depression and others will be mentioned and some will be...
81.4K 1.7K 17
All your life you have been the good little Christian girl that you could be. You never went out with friends, never partied or drank anything or eve...
42.2K 433 15
A Friday Night Funkin' Yandere Oneshot Book for both Yandere and Friday Night Fans all around the world. (Requests Closed)