Now and Forever

Heyo everyone! I apologize for the lack of a chapter yesterday, I wanted to take a little break since I had to complete an assignment. Before I continue, check out katsuhiko-here new book! Your girl Claire is staring in there and they make amazing stories, so go check it out! Now, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Let's get to the chapter!

☀️Saturday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
The past few days have been filled with love and happiness. I couldn't have asked for a happier life, with my friends and family.

It was deep in November at this point, the cold weather settling in to slowly bring in the Christmas season. The cold never really bothered me though, since I always had Whitty and Junior with me.

Waking up in the morning, I realized that it was the day that Whitty and I planned to go on a date.

We were planning this date for awhile, thinking about what to do, where to go, how long it will be, we planned out everything.

Of course, we couldn't leave Junior home alone, so we already planned for the others to come over and babysit while we spent the day together.

"Good morning princess." Whitty saw that I was up and greeted me.

"Good morning my prince." Smiling at him, I leaned over to kiss him.

"Today's our date, so let's get ready and have breakfast. I'll call the others to come over." Getting out of bed, I headed for my room to start the morning, making sure to call my friends to come over.

After getting ready, I knocked on Blaine's door to wake him up.

"C'mon Blaine, it's past 9am, you have to get up." I got back no response.

"Okay, guess you're too tired to wake up, so I'll just make breakfast for the three of us and let you make your own when you get up." I walked off before the door swung open.

"I'm up!"

"That's what I thought." I grinned at him before feeling a pair of arms wrap around my legs.

"Good morning mommy."

"Good morning Junior." I took him up to kiss his head, a smile spreading on his face in the process.

"Are you and daddy going out today?" He asked as I went downstairs to make breakfast.

"Yes hunny, you'll be spending the day with your aunties and uncles. I promise, I'll bring you something when we come back." I placed him on the counter before filling Fuse's bowl.

"What will you get me mommy?"

"It's a surprise Junior, so you'll have to wait until we come back." I pat his head before preparing breakfast.

"Good morning everyone!" Suzy burst through the door with everyone else behind her.

"Good morning, you came just in time. We already had breakfast, so I'm gonna go up and get my stuff before we leave." I headed for the steps but was pulled back by Suzy.