Theme Songs

Heyo everyone! This isn't a new chapter but rather something related to the story. I've seen a lot of videos where they chose theme songs for certain characters, but I haven't really seen any for fnf. So out of boredom I tried to find which song in my playlist fit the characters in my story. So this will be focusing on those in the main friend group, other characters may come later on, but we'll focus on Claire, Whitty and their friends.

Claire : Pretty girl by Maggie Lindemann. This song just speaks about her on a whole as a character and how she's grown in the story.

Whitty : On my own by TroyBoi. This song just reminds me of Whitty when I hear it. Whitty losing everything that he worked for and just separating himself from the world to avoid going back to imprisonment.

Suzy : Tantrum by Ashnikko. She's a wild girl, always being mischievous and causing trouble sometimes for Claire. Even then, she's still protective over her friends and family.

Tony : Men are Trash by Scotty Sire.
Due to his experience with his last girlfriend, he felt that he had to change himself to keep his next relationship safe. However, Suzy despite her wild side genuinely cares for him so he's able to be himself around her and their friends.

Girlfriend : Power by Little Mix. My girl right here is dominant. She has a caring side to her, but if you double cross her prepare for hell. Also, she's the top in the relationship.

Boyfriend : Drag me down by One Direction. I truly believe that Girlfriend was with him when things went south for him. Seeing this girl show so much compassion to him is what drives him to go against every opponent to get permission to be with her.

Carol : Wings by Little Mix. She is a very strong and independent woman to me. She doesn't need anyone in her life, especially if their gonna keep her down.

Pico : Remember the name by Fort Minor. When I hear this song, it reminds me of what he went through in Pico's School. The trauma definitely did some damage to him but he tries not to show it. Keeping on a strong face, he hides how he feels inside.

Octavia : Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara. My sweet child, she is very insecure about her outward appearance, but with Claire, Blaine and her friends they show her that she's beautiful both inside and outside.

Blaine : Blood//Water by grandson. The abuse that Blaine, Claire and their mom went through really changed him. He wanted to protect them as much as possible, but losing their mom is what sent him to be so overly protective of Claire. He feared that he would lose the last person he could call family, which is what led to him snapping. He doesn't regret killing Todd, he only regrets not being able to protect Claire and their mom.

Hex : Happy by Pharrell Williams. My boy is a happy child, an absolute delight to have as a friend. I can tell you for a fact that he must have played this song for Junior to cheer him up. Just good vibes all around when you're with him.

Extras:
What makes you beautiful by One Direction for Octavia. Sweet child needs to know that she's beautiful.

Hoodie by Hey Violet for Claire. The song fits for Cruel Prank when she wears the Whitty hoodie. She definitely sang this to herself while scratching her wrists, thinking of Whitty the whole time. Sad boy times, gonna cry again.

Blueberry Eyes by Max for Whitty. I won't lie when I say I felt like I rushed their relationship, but it's literally the sweetest thing. I picture Whitty singing this when Claire's at work and he's just thinking about her until she gets home.

Anywho, that's my little tid bit. I'm taking a little break so I'll see you later in the next chapter! 👋