The New Neighbors

Heyo everyone! I'm back with another chapter. I want to just say first that I apologize to everyone that this book has triggered or disturbed. I know that the themes in this book are touchy subjects and I try to give warnings as much as possible, but I still haven't done enough. Whenever anything that is considered a 'touchy subject' comes up, I will give a warning before proceeding. Now then, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

️Sunday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
The weekend started after the event with Daddy Dearest took place.

It was the most fun I ever had in my life, so I don't regret going.

My Saturdays were pretty normal, I would spend it with Whitty and Fuse, watching television, teaching Whitty how to cook, teaching Fuse new tricks, learning more from the book Girlfriend bought, then end the day in Whitty's embrace.

This morning started differently though.

Instead of the sun light waking me up, or the warmth of Whitty getting me up, it was a loud noise.

"What's with all that racket?" I opened my eyes and looked at the time on the phone.

"It's 4am?! Why would someone be up so early and make this much noise?!" Getting out of bed, I realized that Fuse and Whitty were still sound asleep.

"I understand Whitty, he's used to noise so it doesn't bother him, but Fuse?! You don't hear this but you hear a can of tuna from all the way up here."

Sighing to myself, I made my way downstairs and looked out the window.

"Is that a truck?!" Opening the door, I stepped outside to see what was going on.

Apparently, a new house was being renovated. The truck outside was a moving truck, waiting for the construction to end.

"New neighbors? Well that's nice and all but WHY DO THIS SO EARLY?!"

I went back inside, now wide awake from the noise.

"I'll just make some tea." Going to the kitchen, I made some tea to drink since I couldn't go back to sleep.

I plugged in my earbuds on my phone and played some music to try and block out the noise.

"If I turn up the music any higher, I will become deaf!" The music did nothing.

I drank my tea and sat in the couch, seeing the sun rise and shine through the window.

"I've been up for three hours, maybe I can get some sleep when they're done with the house." I headed upstairs to take a bath and start breakfast.

"Good morning sweetie." A pair of arms cradled me as I stepped out of the room after getting ready.

"Good morning my spark, did you enjoy your sleep?" I kissed his cheek, feeling better from his affection.

"Yeah I did, did you?"

"No I didn't. We got home late and I was only able to sleep for about 2 hours. I've been up since 4am." He placed me back on the ground.