Trouble (Part 3 - Captivity)

Heyo everyone! Back at it again with this four part special! As always, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. This part is told completely through Claire's eyes, so enjoy!

A/n : I will be including characters from sock.clip Instagram, but I do not know a lot about them so I'm sorry in advance if I mess up their personalities.

*Claire's POV*
The car began to speed off once I heard the car door close.

"I still can't move..." I tried with all my might to move, but kept failing.

There was little light shining through the crack of the trunk.

"Where are they taking me?" Fear consumed me as I just had to wait until either they took me out or feeling returned to my body.

The drive was long and bumpy, until the car finally stopped.

The light shone again as the trunk hood was lifted.

Updyke took my bag, used some rope to tie my legs and put handcuffs on my hands.

He finally took me up and carried me into the building.

"Is this the facility Whitty told me about?"

The door automatically opened, letting him inside as he carried me into a dark place.

"Oh no...not the dark...anything but the dark please...."

"You'll stay here for now." He dropped me down on the ground.

"You should start feeling like you can move again, so I took precaution and tied you up so that you wouldn't get any ideas."

"Now then," he reached into my bag and pulled out my phone, "I'll send Whitmore the hints to the cliff, if he really loves you, he will come forward."

...you..

"Hm?" Updyke looked down at me.

..ck...you...

"Speak up, I can't hear you." He was typing on my phone.

"FUCK YOU!" I yelled at him, rage consuming me.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAS WHITTY DONE TO DESERVE ANY OF THIS?!?" Updyke was stunned by my outburst.

"HE NEVER ASKED TO BE A BOMB! IT'S THOSE DAMNED BASTARDS MADE HIM TO BE DESTRUCTIVE!!!" My face must've been fully red by this point.

"YOU SHOULD ALL JUST GO ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU DONE TO HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT IS HERE!!!" Updyke kicked me in my stomach to try and shut me up.

"YOU THINK THAT WILL SHUT ME UP?! I'M MORE FUCKED UP THAN YOU THINK! THAT KICK IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH!!!" I laughed at his pathetic attempt.

"Well how about this?" He looked down at me.

"Whitmore now has until tonight to come forward, with 10 trillion dollars if he wants his freedom." My face paled.

"You only have yourself to blame, I will return for you when it is time to leave." He finally turned away from me, he placed my phone back in the bag and threw it at me,closing the door on his way out and leaving me in the dark.

"I only made things worse..."

"WHY?!" Crying to myself, I started to sink into the darkness.

I felt nothing at first, like I was falling endlessly.

Then a sudden pain coursed through my head.