Easter

Heyo everyone! Hope you're excited like I am for the wedding! We'll be having the Easter special first, then get to the long awaited wedding! All images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on to the chapter!

Tw - Nsfw scene, I'll give the warning when it's here.

☀️Friday Morning☀️

*Third Person POV*
It was Good Friday in the town, but Claire decided to celebrate Easter that day.

Since her wedding would be on Easter, she planned to celebrate on Friday so that it doesn't mess with her plans.

She already prepared everything for the wedding, sent out the invitations and even paid for a hotel for her family, which is where her family was now.

"Gosh darn it Suzy! You always have to find a way to embarrass me." Claire was pulling on a robe after trying out what Suzy got for her.

She got up early to set up the house for Easter, getting the chocolate eggs and hiding them in various sections of the house and front yard.

"And done! Now to hide the final one. I can't believe I let Suzy and Girlfriend talk me into doing this." She went to the kitchen, pulling out the small box that was inside.

Placing it down on the counter, she started breakfast since everyone else was asleep.

Well, all but one.

"Good morning sweetie." Whitty appeared behind her, lifting her up to give her a kiss.

"Good morning my spark, how come you're up so early?" She returned the kiss before being placed back on the ground.

"Felt like getting up." He shrugged, moving to the counter.

"What's this?" Whitty noticed the small box, reaching for it.

"Whitty wait!" Claire quickly moved to get the box before him.

In an instant, she had the box in her hand, holding it close to her chest.

"You can't look at that yet. It's your present but you won't get it until later." She turned away, trying her best not to blush.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Let me help with breakfast." She placed the box back down before finishing breakfast with Whitty.

"Good morning mommy and daddy!" Junior was sitting in the couch, watching the television.

"Good morning hunny, here's your breakfast." Taking a seat with him, they all had breakfast together.

"Okay, Junior, it's a tradition on Easter to do an Easter Egg Hunt. I hid a bunch of chocolate eggs in the house and outside, five each. Are you ready to look for them?" Claire got a small basket for him to use.

"Yeah!" He grinned.

"Okay, you can start...now!" On her call, he started running around the house to find the eggs.

A knock on the door caught their attention, so Whitty went to see who was there.

"Hey Girlfriend, what brings you here?" He let her inside.