Trouble (Part 2 - Rescue Plan)

Heyo everyone! I'm back with part 2. This chapter will be told through the eyes of everyone else, the next part will be Claire's point of view.  As always, all images, songs and videos used don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now then, on to the chapter!

*Claire's POV* (A/n : for now)

Suzy and I stood frozen, seeing Updyke under a tree at the cemetery.

"How is he here? How did he know we would be here? And how does he know my name?!"

"Who are you?" I tried to act like I never met him.

"Why ma'am, I can't believe you've forgotten me. Well, I guess I never gave you my name did I?" He stepped out from under a tree.

"My name is Updyke, pleasure to see you again." I shook his hand, feeling nervous.

"The pleasure is all mine." My stomach turned from lying.

"I see that you came to visit your mother, I'm very sorry for your loss." He looked at her headstone.

"Oh, well it's okay. It's been years since she passed so at least she was able to rest." I tried to avoid looking at him, my heart pounding out of my chest.

"Now then, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation and hear the name 'Whitty'."

"Oh no! He's on to us!"

"Now then," his head darkened, "Where is Whitmore?"

"Suzy, RUN!" We sprinted for the exit, but I suddenly felt electricity rush through my body before falling face first into the grass.

"I can't move!!!"

"Now Miss Claire, it didn't have to be this way." His footsteps grew closer to me.

"Just tell me where Whitmore is hiding, then I'll let you go back home, to live your life like it was before."

"My life....go back to how it was?"

The memories of living in that house, the abuse, the sadness, the death, the silence.

It was since I met Whitty that I enjoyed being home, the warmth, the happiness, the love, all the stuff I had stolen from me.

"If I lose Whitty....then my life would go back to a silent house...."

"NEVER! I REFUSE TO LOSE WHITTY!!!" He was my one and only love and I refused to let him be taken from me.

I felt a pair of arms lift me up, I was placed on his shoulder.

"Suit yourself then, I'll just draw him out myself. I have the perfect bait to do so." Utter rage was filling my body, but I couldn't even move a finger.

"You, Suzy was it? Go to Whitmore and tell him this." He was speaking to Suzy.

"He has until tomorrow night to come forward, or else his 'sweetie' will get hurt." He began to walk off with me.

"Where will you be?!" Suzy called out but didn't move from her spot, still frozen to the ground.

"I will send him the location, you not need to worry." He threw me in the trunk of a car, before it sped off.

*Third Person POV*
Suzy was a statue, shocked by what just happened.

Finally overcoming the shock, she ran back to her car and drove back to the house as fast as possible.