Get Together (Part 1)

Heyo everyone! So just a little note before I start the chapter. I don't post on Saturdays, so there won't be a new chapter tomorrow, but that depends if I can write a whole chapter in the night. Anyway, all images, videos and songs don't belong to me, they belong to their rightful owners. Now on with the chapter!

️Friday Morning☀️

*Claire's POV*
The past few days have been very peaceful, going to work during the day and spending the night with Whitty and Fuse.

Whitty always stayed home to avoid being found by the group, but I do wish that I could go out and have some fun with him.

"Let's start the day, it's a Friday so I don't have to go to work." Rising from my bed, I headed to my room to freshen up myself, change into my overalls with a blue blouse and start breakfast.

I've realized that Whitty has been happier now, even though he spends his days inside the house.

"Oh wait, I think I left my phone in his room." Going back to the bedroom, I walked in to see the cutest thing.

" Going back to the bedroom, I walked in to see the cutest thing

Giggling to myself, I went over to the bed.

"Gmorning Whitty," I kissed him on the cheek, "and gmorning to you too Fuse." Lifting her up I kissed her on the head.

"Good morning..." Whitty answered back, still sleepy.

"Come downstairs after you clean up, I'll be teaching you some stuff today since I don't have work."

Carrying Fuse downstairs, I filled her bowl with food and placed her down to eat.

Preparing breakfast has always been an easy thing for me to do, since my mother taught me at a young age.

"Hmm....I could make this a little more entertaining..." I took up my phone and picked a song to play while making breakfast.

Swaying side to side, I prepared breakfast for Whitty and myself.

Placing the trays on the table, I realized that Whitty wasn't downstairs yet.

The song kept playing so I sang along while dancing to the beat.

Cause you make me love my imperfections,