𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑓𝑜𝑦'𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑣�...

By RobeRiddle

"Let's go out of this dirty carriage and meet my friends, we will play seven minutes in heaven and maybe we w... More

characters
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
read and answer please!

chapter eleven

784 15 2
By RobeRiddle

THEIA'S POV:
-
We got ready, she took the floo powder off my table and we got into the fire place. "The Malfoy manor" Scorpius said and yellow flame flashed in front of us, and in a couple of seconds we were in the manor.

It was pretty dark and cold in there, I didn't like the vibe in there but I had no choice. We walked into a room with a long table, then I saw Draco Malfoy, he was alone.

Not going to lie, he was pretty attractive, almost as attractive as Scorpius, well of course, he was Draco's son.

"Oh, Scorpius!" Draco said and looked at Scorpius. "Hello my son" he stood up, walked up to him, and gave him a long hug, then pulled him away from himself and looked at me. I felt a weird feeling in my body, I had no idea what that feeling was, but it was weird. Cold.

I looked into his eyes "Hello, you must be...My son's girlfriend, am I right?" He smiled at me, and I nodded my head. "Yes, I am Theia, Theia Evans." I said and smiled back.

"Well it's nice to meet you, Evans" he said and smiled at me again. "Where's your mother?" Draco asked me and I took my phone out to text her.

——————————
Me
Mom where are you?

Mother 🖤
i'll be there in two minutes.

Me
oh okay, we're already there, waiting for you.

Mother 🖤
Okay.
——————————

As soon as I put my phone away, my mom appeared in the fire place. "Hello" she said and smiled, she looked absolutely gorgeous.

ELLE'S POV:
I walked up to Theia, she looked pretty good and the man next to her was pretty handsome. "Hey mom" Theia said and hugged me, I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.

She pulled me away and a man with blonde hair and bright blue eyes looked at me. "Hello, I am Scorpius Malfoy, Theia's boyfriend." he introduced himself to me, he looked like he was a good guy. I shook his hand "I am Theia's mother."

I turned my head to the side and saw another blonde haired man. "Come sit down, mom" Theia said to me and pointed to the chair, she also sat down, so did her boyfriend.

I sat down next to Theia, because I was nervous. "Hello, you must be Elle?" A man asked me, I was pretty sure that I have seen him, I have seen these grey, cold eyes, but I couldn't remember where. "Yes. And you are, Draco Malfoy?" I asked him and he nodded his head "Yes, Draco Malfoy." he answered and I smiled.

"I think that we have met each other, I just can't remember where. You look familiar." I said and smiled while he was trying to eat an apple, green apple. "I don't think so." he answered coldly without any emotions.

Scorpius and Theia were talking about something, I wasn't exactly sure about what, because my mind was focused on trying to remember where i've seen Draco. I actually had no idea.
-
We had some deep conversations with Draco, Theia and Scorpius. I was still trying to remember where I've seen Draco, but it was impossible. I was fucking hundred percent sure that i've seen him, talked with him somewhere.

THEIA'S POV:
It was weird to see how happy my mom looked while talking to Draco, she was blushing. First time in her entire life, she was actually normally smiling, because all my life she was cold, of course she was smiling or laughing, but it wasn't like this.

After a couple of minutes a girl came into the room, sat down near Draco and gave him a kiss on his cheek, Draco was clearly annoyed, but he tried to control himself and not push her off, you could see it in his eyes.

"Astoria Malfoy, and you are?" she looked at my mother with disgust in her face. "Elle Evans." My mom said and I looked at her and then back as Astoria. She had a really disgusted look on her face "A muggle?" She asked her and my mom answered again "Yes."

"And Draco, my love what is she doing here?" She asked him and he looked at Astoria and pushed her off him. "None of your business, Astoria. Get the fuck out" Draco spat angrily, Astoria rolled her eyes and left the room, I had no idea where she went, but we were alone again.

"I hate her, I never actually loved her, and everyone knows it, she does too but she's trying to act like I love her the most. She's so annoying." Draco spat through his teeth and rolled his eyes, and looked at my mother. The way he looked at her, it was weird. Like he has also seen her and that he knows her.

"Oh- well I see why." My mother answered and he looked at her again. "Yeah" Draco raised his eyebrows and looked at his empty plate. I took my phone out and looked at the time, it was almost ten pm. "Anyways, it's getting late, so we will go now." I said and Scorpius nodded his head.

"Well, it was nice meeting you and your...mother" Draco said quietly, like he was shy but he really wasn't. "It was nice meeting you too" I said and my mom looked at me "Yes, it was nice." She said and smiled.

"Thank you, father." Scorpius said and stood up, gave me his hand and I stood up too, Draco then stood up, walked up to my mother and gave her his hand, she took it into her hand and stood up.

"Wow, you've never done this to my mother." Scorpius said and smirked a little, Draco looked at him and smiled, he wasn't smiling all evening, so it was something different, and his smile was actually pretty cute.

"Well." he answered "Elle is not annoying, not like Astoria" he said Astorias name with disgust on his face, and his tone quickly changed when he said her name.

I smiled so did Scorpius, my mom took some floo powder and went into the fire place, said our streets name and a yellow light flashed in front of her.

Then Scorpius took the floo powder "Hogwarts" he said and we teleported to Hogwarts, my dorm. Finally. I was pretty tired.

"Okay so how's my father? What do you think about him?" Scorpius asked me while taking his suit off, only left with boxers. "Oh he's kinda rude to your mother, but I like him, and I saw that my mom liked him too. What about you? Did you like my mom?" I asked him and he smiled "Yes, she's nice and kind, but it was weird to see my father being nice to someone, I mean your mother, he's never nice to my mom or just others" He said and took towel out and went to the shower.

"You coming?" He asked me and I nodded my head "Uhm yeah, just a second okay? I have to take my dress off." I answered and he walked into the bathroom, turned the water on and stood there for a minute.

"AGH when will it heat up" he yelled because he was annoyed and I giggled a little bit because it was so funny, he was completely naked.

I took my dress off and walked into the bathroom, I was completely naked, so was he. "You're ready?Because the water is already hot" he smiled and got into the shower. "Yes." I said and looked at him, he was standing in the shower, he was leaning his head back.

Hot water was running down his body, I undid my hair, Scorpius looked over and chuckled. I smiled a little as he was staring at me "Aww you like the view?" I asked him with a slight smirk on my face as my hair fell down on my shoulders.

He quickly snapped out of it "As always" Scorpius smiled and looked away. I put my hair tie on my wrist and I stepped into the shower.

I turned my body around and accidentally dropped my soap on the showers floor, I got on one knee and took the soap, didn't stand up and accidentally looked at him.

Scorpius was staring at me seductively while smirking. "What?" I asked him while chuckling, he didn't answer.

I stood up, turned around again and put the soap back in its place. I didn't even notice how close he got, wrapped his hands around my waist and slowly kissed my neck from behind.

"Scorpius, we're in the shower" I said softly and whined while he continued kissing my neck. "Mhm I don't care, love" He said quietly to my neck and I whined a little bit louder.

He knew exactly what I wanted so he pinned me against the showers wall and slowly rubbed my clit while kissing my neck and I felt how he was listening to my little soft moans.

He slowly sucked my sensitive necks skin in and left a little dark mark on me and pulled away "So needy" he whispered and I blushed and tried to talk without moaning but it was almost impossible "Always for you" I said with a soft moan.

He leaned forward and kissed my neck roughly as I breathed sharply, I gripped closer against him and moaned to his ear "M-more please" I was practically begging.

He bent his fingers and rubbed them harder as I clawed down his back, moaning his name quite loudly, he was hard. I saw it.

SCORPIUS' POV:
I picked her up because her poor little legs kept shaking even though I didn't even enter her, I pushed her against the wall and our bodies were completely on each other.

I began to rub her as fast and as rough as I could. She leaned her head forward and hid her face in my neck, an abundance of moans escaped her lips as I felt her legs tremble under me. "Aww don't hide, little girl" I told her as she looked at me with eyes full of lust.

"Y-yes sir" She replied and I pushed my body against hers for even more pressure and bit the sensitive areas on her little neck. Theia dig her nails in my back while trembling more and moaning my name even louder.

"I-i'm going to cum" she said with a shaky voice. I bent my fingers a little more, she scratched my back again and came while releasing her grip on my back.

"Good girl" I smiled and we both took a shower.

—————————
HAHA hey, sorry for slow updates, i love you all and stay safe!
-Robe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 1.7K 22
I breathe heavily and he grab a full fist of my hair and pull it back and his breath fanned my neck as he started to whisper, "Do you want me, Y/n?"...
212K 6.8K 75
"Draco, look at me..." Y/N touched my face softly and I stared down at her. Tears welled from deep inside and I tried but couldn't stop them from cou...
6K 167 22
Following the war...long after her friends had married and went off to live their own lives...Y/N, a Ravenclaw and close friend of Harry's, returned...
379 7 14
"Come on Draco! It's fun!" The young Smithstone exclaimed as she was running around in the pouring rain like a child, Malfoy chuckled at the scene as...