What's A Hero? , Vigilante Iz...

By Damage_Kalateral

Wolf Spiders are wild and crafty in their natural environments. So when a vigilante of unknown age, origin... More

The Wolf Spider
Vigilant In Action
Fire And Rescue
Feather Collection
Confronted
Off To UA We go
Attack Of The Press
The Teachers
A Painful Save
A Poor Child
The Underground
Injuries, Friendship And Saving Others...
Heroes And Questions
Interrogation?
Aizawa And The Spider
The Actual Heck You PPL?! (not Update)
Purple
Let's Jump To It
Sleep Paralysed
A Cat And A Flower Pot
Q And A
The Principal And The Pro
Visiting the heroes home
Surprising Class 1A
Undercover Mission?
New Version Posted!!

I need your help- not a chapter

1.4K 58 87
By Damage_Kalateral

So, as most of you probably know, this book has been quiet for maybe a year now.

I shouldn't really have an excuse because my mindset is 'you start it, you finish it', but honestly, shit happened across my family since before lockdown. My mental state deteriorated and is still sinking, but mainly my courage affected this book.

I keep rereading it, and I realised that I absolutely HATE it. Some of you may still like it, but the hatred I felt to this book put me off of continuing the next chapter (which had already gotten to 1000 words before it all happened) and now I'm scared to keep going.

So, what I'm asking is would you all be okay with me rewriting this entire book?

Would you all join a ready-made discord for this story
https://discord.gg/dDasHJrT
↑Link to discord↑

Would you like to help me with ideas and motivation on said discord server?

And most importantly, which two names are your favorite?

Moshi

Ringo

Manjui

Trúf

Yufu

~  😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

444K 14.9K 51
Both of Izuku's parents abandon him and he's forced to go to an abusive orphanage. What happens when he gets adopted by criminals just to escape duri...
181K 9.8K 42
Fate can be very cruel. That was something Izuku knew far too well. Thanks to his wits, his mother sold him off to be a pawn to her one and only love...
725K 27.6K 43
Everyone said he was untamable and not human like! His mother couldn't handle the pressure of a son that had such a unique quirk and gave him up. No...
37.7K 1K 51
Izuku Midoriya is quirkless. Because of this, he was abandoned at the age of 4 and then again 2 years later. Bullied, abused, tortured. In a dark par...