Archer's Wind 2 (Mpreg)

By lovelyfaye27

"Who are you???.. Why do I keep dreaming about you?... Are you real?... Why I can't see your face??.." So man... More

Chapter 1 Missing you
Chapter 2 First Day of School
Chapter 3 Their Back
Chapter 4 Old Acquaintance
Chapter 5 One Family
Chapter 6 The fashion Show
Chapter 7 The Leaked Photos
Chapter 8 Painful Memories
Chapter 9 Painful Memories 2
Chapter 10 Bumping Into Her
Chapter 11 Kit Medical Mission
Chapter 12 Meeting Them Again
Chapter 13 Win Chantara
Chapter 14 A Mother Instinct
Chapter 15 The Shocking Truth
Chapter 16 The Shocking Truth 2
Chapter 17 Who are You?
Chapter 18 Stranger But Not
Chapter 19 The Meaning of Archer's Wind
Chapter 20 A Fragment of Memories
Chapter 22 My Son Theo Shane
Chapter 23 Being Left Behind
Chapter 24 I'm Home Again
Chapter 25 Our New Life
Chapter 26 We Are Whole Again
Chapter 27 I'm Lost Without You
Chapter 28 The Lost Memory
Chapter 29 Lost Memory 2
Chapter 30 A Family Gathering
Chapter 31 How To Deal a Leech
Chapter 32 The End Of Her Scheme
Chapter 33 A Walk To Remember
Chapter 34 A Finale
Chapter 35 A Finale 2
Extra Mark and Kit
Extra Mark and Kit Ending

Chapter 21 Fragment of Memories 2

1K 50 1
By lovelyfaye27

Thanu's POV

" Kids i want you to meet your Papa other Dad.." I said while i put them on video call.

" Sawatdee ka..." they both said politely while waving to him.

" H-Hi..I'm your Mimi,I'm happy to see you both..." Papa said with tears and he covered his mouth with his hand while talking to them.

I get up and let them talked enthusiastically with Papa Tee, I walked to joined Dad inside while N'Kit sat beside them.I looked at him while he nod at me understanding my concern.

I go inside and saw Dad sitting beside his bed while holding his hand.

" Dad..Papa is on phone and i left him talking with the twins.." I said in low voice after i stand beside him.I gazed at My Baby who slept peacefully and tears starting to fall down in my cheeks again unable to believe seeing him alive.

Dad patted my back and left me, while i sat down at the chair he vacated.I hold his hand with my both hands and kiss it gently.

" Baby..what's really happened to you that night?... we all thought you were gone from us since your car exploded and there's a burnt body with all your belongings....." I whisper softly while gazing at his face and I breathe deeply to let out a painful sob.

" I missed you so much Baby... There's never a day i blamed myself of what happened to you and finding out you're alive,i thank god for this miracle,..I thought....I thought I would never see you again.." i sobbed hard caressing his face who looked darker,

" My heart lost his will to lived when you were gone baby..., without our Munchkin to kept me alive and push me to go on living i maybe gone already...,Baby life without you is hell and I'm glad i stayed alive for our son,but still I can't live without you...,Baby,from now on you will never leave on my side ever again.." i murmured softly while I gently caress his face and lean down to kiss his forehead,my tears keep streaming in my face.

I tensed when i felt a hand wiping my tears,that I instantly gasped when i met his eyes staring at me with so much confusion.

" I'm-I'm sorry but please don't cry...it's hurting my heart to see you in tears..." he said in confused voice.

" B-baby ...do you remember me?..." i asks while i hold his hand and kiss it.

" I'm sorry but I don't remember you...but my heart is telling me that he know you..when i heard your voice,it was the same in my dreams,you were the man who kept saying to me his" Archer's Wind "...he says in hopeful voice while anxiousness shown on his face.

I nodded to him and sob while i put his hand on my face and gazed at him,seeing how conflicted he is..

" Because Baby, you're My Wind,My Baby and I'm your Archer..." i said softly while staring at his face,

" I'm also your Husband and the Father of your kids.."

" I'm sorry I can't remember me you...I'm so sorry..." he says while tears beginning to fall down.

" It's ok Baby,...we will consult the best doctor in the world for you to regain your memory...but for now let me show you how much you mean to me..." i said solemnly while i wipe his tears gently.

" What's my real name?.." he asks afterwards while i kept caressing his face and gazing at him lovingly.

" You're Wayu Bas Darvid Stones, and im your husband Thanu Stones.."he gasped loudly hearing his name.

" D-Darvid??..I remember seeing that name in tarpaulin few days ago when there's a volunteer medical assistance program here.." he says in surprise while he stared at me.

" Yes,because Baby the medical mission was done in honor to you...,when we thought you were gone from us,it's your hospital Baby and the medical mission is your project proposal before the accident.." i explained to him while he looked bewildered hearing all i said.

" Is that how you find out about me?..."

" Not me but you're best friends N'Kit met the twins and they encouraged him to visit your souvenir shop."

" Bestfriend?....you mean that cute dimples Doctor Rara kept telling me...? I chuckled hearing how he described N'Kit,it's the same when he met him first time,I nodded while he looked lost in thinking.

" But he never met me and the twins never told him about me."

" Yes but N'Kit bought one of your painting.."

" The Sunset Beach..but still how?.." he ask still confused.

" Baby..N'Kit gifted your painting to Your Papa and he recognized your signature and trademark thats how we know your alive and thanks to your hobbies it lead us to you...when we all thought you died when your car exploded.." i explained in sadness and i felt his hand gently patted my hand.

" I'm here now..please don't be sad,I can't stand it...its making my heart in pain..."

" I miss you so much Baby and I'm happy we found you.." i leaned down and kiss his forehead,i felt him stiff for a moment before he relax in my hold.

" Papa!..you're awake!.." Rara suddenly shouted and rushed to his side and hug him tightly while crying ,i heard several footsteps coming hearing her shout,soon Dad,Thad and N'Kit appeared.

" Papa!..are you okay?" Thad sudden question makes N'Kit bolted to my baby side and check him.

" How are you feeling now?..,Do you still feel headache?.." N'Kit asks while he is checking his pulse and heartbeat.He nod at his question.

" I'm sorry I fainted,I don't normally do that and I'm feeling ok now.." he whispered softly while looking embarrassed.

" No worries it's normal reaction when something triggered your memories..,Thad told us your suffering of amnesia.."

He gasped loudly and instantly face Thad confused how he known it,then sighed while nodding to us.

" I'm sorry Papa,I heard you and Auntie talking about it.." he said apologetic for his actions.

" It's ok Thaddy, but why you never said anything to me.." he asks softly while cupping his face.

" Because i don't want you to be sad and cried again..we always heard you crying after waking up from your nightmare." He explained with sadness in his voice while my heart constricted with pain hearing it.

" Princess..do you remember me?.." Dad asks in unsure voice while staring at him with tears.His eyes goes wide instantly seeing Dad Tae.

" D-Dad??..Daddy!..." he got up quickly and sobbing hard while hugging Dad tightly,

" I'm so sorry Dad....I'm sorry I forgot you and Papa.." he said.

" It's ok,I'm glad you are alive and I'm sorry for not finding you sooner.." Dad said with regrets while his shoulder is shaking and hugging my baby,I frowned when I realized how he remembered Dad.

" Baby..do you remember us now?." I asks in hopeful voice but he shakes his head.

" I remember Daddy when he called me Princess again,I remember the first time he called me Princess and Papa insisting to call me his sweetheart but that's all I remember..I'm sorry but I can't remember it all and what happened to me.."

"It's ok Princess.. I'm sure everything will come back to you again..what's more important is you know who we are.." Dad said softly while he sit him on his lap and not letting him go.

" Dad...where is Papa?.." he asks unsure of what he will learn which we understand immediately.

" He is ok Princess,don't worry...i just need him to stay behind while we come here.."

" I missed you Daddy, I don't know what really happened to me but I'm glad you are here now.." He said painfully while hugging him again.

The twins sat on my lap while N'Kit stand beside me,

" Hi,do you remember me?..."N'Kit says after we all calm down.

" Hmmm... I'm sorry I can't but my heart is telling me you are important to me.."

" I'm Kit,you're best friend since college and don't worry I understand..but can i hug you.." N'Kit ask while crying looking at my baby who nodded at him.

" I'm glad you are alive Ai'Yu.." he murmured softly as he hug my Baby tightly and he patted his back gently.

" I'm here now..I'm glad i have a cute best friend,Rara kept praising you,I think she had a crush on you already.."

" PAPAAA!! ..ughh,I'm just describing Uncle Kit to you.." she exclaimed horrified and embarrassed of how her Papa tattle her.

We all laughed seeing her red face while she glared at my Baby and pouted.

" Wow!..Thank you..I'm honored to heard that our little Princess had a crush on me.." he wink teasingly at Rara who hide her face on my chest..We laughed more seeing her actions and i heard her complained how bad her Papa for teasing her.

" Papa ..please stop teasing me..beside Uncle Kit is really cute and his dimples makes him look like a Kitten.." she says after she recovers from shyness.

We all looked at Kit who look flustered and i shakes my head thinking how Mark will reacted.

" Dad,what's your plan now?.." i asks softly after approaching him.

" i want us to go back at home as soon as possible,I want my Princess to be checked by our surgeon.."

I nodded to him and looked at my family who keep talking.

" Baby..Dad and I want you to come back with us now, so our doctors can check you up and our Munchkin and Papa can see you?"

" M-Munchkin!!??.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 7.5K 38
ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ᴍᴇʀᴍᴀɴ x ᴘΙͺʀᴀᴛᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -------- WARNING BEFORE YOU READ #2 mermaids 20200606 #4 fan made 20200605 #8 humans 20200605 #22 Obsession 20200605 #...
1.1K 87 36
"Why'd you even come back? The last time I checked, your mom didn't want you anywhere near this particular place in this planet where we live in." I...
772 10 11
Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, it did...All I remember is running from something in the woods. Everything went black. I suddenly woke...
129K 8.6K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...