MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

By Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 9

7.4K 310 241
By Golden_Page

An: Hello! Back to updating chapters now. I took a quick break so I could plan out the next couple chapters, so this chapter is build up to that. Also there are 2 events in this that are technically out of canonical order but it's for plot relevance, enjoy the chapter!

[Eden POV]
Niki came over the next morning, she had brought me 3 books that where filled with history of the SMP, starting after the L'manburg revolution.

Tommy was nearly done helping Sam Nook with his hotel so Niki stayed with me all day.

Niki was sat on my bed with me held in her lap, she ran her fingers through my hair as I read through the books she had brought me.

Niki is someone else I really like. I feel very comfortable around her, and trust her a lot. She's on my mental list of people I trust, along with Tommy, Tubbo, Puffy, and Sam.

I finished the first book that stretched from the L'manburg election through November 16th.

It was definitely on the more tragic side of the history I had heard so far. Though it's not like it's unexpected, especially the final war.  It's the only war so far where people their final lives.

My train of thought was lost as I refocused on the soft humming coming from behind me.

I closed the book in my hands, leaning back into Niki's chest.

She continued to smooth out my hair with her hands, eyes closed as she continued humming.

I closed my eyes as well, sinking into the feeling of comfort.

Soon enough I fell into a peaceful rest.

~~~~

I awoke in my bed, fully tucked under my covers with the books laid on a table beside my bed.

I slowly got up, rubbing the remaining tiredness from my eyes as I walk to the books. Carefully I picked up one book to see a neatly written letter placed in between.

So sorry, had to leave early.

Sleep well!  <3
                  -Niki

Smiling slightly I placed the book back before walking out of my room.

Just as I entered the main room Tommy walked in.

"Eden! Sam Nook finished the hotel! Wanna go see?"

"Yeah!"

Without much thought Tommy and I ran along the wooden path, heading down to 'The Big Innit Hotel', which I presumed was the tall red building I could briefly see in the distance.

I was correct.

It was, as I said, a giant red building with spruce logs around the edges, stone bricks lining the inside. With what looked to be around 9 floors.

"Woah."

I walked around the inside as Tommy stood proudly at the entrance, petting one of the cats that sat on a chest. The main floor was fairly empty with a front desk and signs from Sam Nook around the area.

Tommy took me to all the floors, showing me all the rooms along with the largest room at the top.

Looking over the balcony you could see a large portion of the smp, it was beautiful really.

Tommy let me stay in the hotel for a bit, while he went off to try and hire Jack Manifold as an employee.

I stayed with the cats for a while before I decided it would be best to head back home. Tommy wasn't back yet but I figured I'd meet him back there.

I was walking the prime path, staying alert for people as my shoes clicked against the Wooden walkway.

I was waking the main road as I heard two voices in the distance. One I recognized and one I didn't.

The one I recognized was that of the tall demon I had seen lurking around Tommy's house and the other was a deep monotone voice I hadn't heard before.

I ducked around a tree, hiding myself from the man I had presumed was a threat.

He walked past me, rambling on about some egg. Much as he had done before. 

However the male behind him was what caught my attention. This was the man I didn't recognize.

He had long pink hair that was loosely tied into a braid, a large red cape with fuzzy bits near the end. Gold chains fell from his cape, some tied into his hair and a few handing from his pointed ears. The golden rings and gold crown he wore making me think he was of some kind of royalty, but Ranboo wears a crown and I don't think he's anything like that.

As he walked his cape moved slightly behind him, showing the white dress shirt, with black pants and combat boots that would've been hidden under the cape had be not being walking. He was also holding the lead that connected to a polar bear.

'Where did he get a polar bear?'

The walked past me as the polar bear looking in my direction. Making brief eye contact with the animal before they simply turned around. I left my hiding spot to see Ranboo seemingly following them.

I stood next to him behind a wall he was peaking behind, his attention glued to the two men I had seen walking before.

He looked away from the path.

"WHa-"

Ranboo made a very startled sound before covering his mouth and peaking around the wall, probably making sure the two men hadn't heard him.

"What are you doing here?" Ranboo whispered yet kinda shouted at me.

"There we're two very intimidating people heading in my directing when I was alone, what do you expect me to do? Not hide?"

"I-" Ranboo sighed. "Alright fair enough. But you can't follow me it's dangerous."

"You're following two very dangerous looking people."

"Well- yeah but they're my friends."

"You're friends with the egg crazy demon guy?"

"No- the other one."

"Is he friends with the egg crazy demon guy?"

"I- don't think so? I- I don't know, I just think it might be dangerous so I'm following them."

"Isn't that dangerous for you?"

"Kinda- that's not the point. It's not safe for you to be here so you gotta go okay?"

"I don't even know where here is."

"How do you-"
Ranboo looked between me and the men down the road who we're slowly going out of view.

"Alright fine, stay with me for now and I'll bring you back to Tommy after, but you have to stay close alright?"

"Okay."

With that Ranboo quickly followed the men down the path, hiding whenever the egg man looked anywhere. He almost saw us but the  other guy who Ranboo said he was friends with always told him nothing was there.

They dropped down to an area Tommy had told he was the spider farm, but I've never been inside before.

Ranboo hid me by the polar bear, who was apparently named Steve, as he descended into the spider farm.

~~~~

I was sat outside the spider farm for a while, sitting next to Steve while he just sat there. I expected him o try and attack me but I guess not.

I was spacing out when I heard voices heading back. I stood up and hid behind the building me and Steve had been sat next to as Ranboo, the pink haired man, the egg demon, and Puffy exited the spider farm. The pink haired guy took Steve's lead and brought him with them as I creeped around the buildings to follow them.

The demon led them into a large egg shaped building that was covered in the red vines from before. I avoided all of them as I walked near the entrance, staying out of sight while still being able to hear.

Ranboo must have noticed I was behind them as he briefly left the pink haired man's side and came outside the egg building where I was.

"Hey Eden take this and go down the prime path, that way okay? Stay at Tommy's house until he gets there." Ranboo pointed in a direction before giving me a silvery purple potion.

I hesitated to drink the potion and when I did Ranboo went back into the egg building.

I don't feel any different but when I looked at my hands I couldn't see anything.

Invisibility Potion.

Realizing now I would be able to make it home safe, I walked down the prime path.

By the time I reached Tommy's house the potion wore off.

I hurried inside, quickly shutting the doors behind me.

"Eden-"

Before my brain could register that Tommy was already home and had been downstairs, he had picked me up and hugged me.

"Why did you leave the hotel? I went back to get you and you'd just fucking disappeared! I thought you got killed or something!"

Tommy was shouting but he had been worried.

"I'm sorry Tommy, I got lost on the way back and there were a lot of people around-"

"Hey- hey hey, it's alright, okay? You're alright."

Tommy softened his tone, hugging me tighter.

Tommy has always been very good at calming me down, he understood the brief panic that would come over me at times. If you asked any adults if they thought Tommy would be able to take care of a child around a month or so ago, almost all of them would say no. But here we are, Out of all the people I've met here Tommy has done the most for me. I owe him a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
2.6K 85 22
Hello! This is a collection of short stories based around the Dream SMP. Some I write during lore streams, those are little things I headcanon that...
273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
3.5K 124 13
Things were alright on the SMP, Wilbur and Tommy had already established L'manburg, Dream was angry at the two of them but didn't seem to be doing mu...