Zodiac High | Celestial Chron...

By ZodiacAnimeGroup

In the land of Astra there exists a special school for special people, stars if you will. The 12 Zodiacs were... More

Meet the Zodiacs
Meet the others!
Meet Squad Y!
Chapter 1~ The Letter
Chapter 2 ~ Time to go
Authors Note
Chapter 3~ Arrival
Bedroom Picturess
Chapter 4~ The Assembly
Chapter 5~ I need to talk to you
Chapter 6~ Sleepover! (Part 1)
Chapter 7~ Sleepover! (Part 2)
Chapter 8 ~ How Are You?
Chapter 9 ~ I swear!
Chapter 10 ~ Let the Games Begin
Chapter 11 ~ To Locus!
Chapter 12 ~ Last Day
Chapter 14 ~ I Thought You Were Different
Chapter 15 ~ I can't walk away
Chapter 16 ~ How Cute!
Get to Know the Authors!
Chapter 17 ~ Day of Love
Discord Server
Chapter 18 ~ Are We Friends?
Chapter 19 ~ Finally
Hero Costumes (updated)
Hero Costumes part II
Chapter 20 ~ Who Are You?
Chapter 21 ~ Failure
Chapter 22 ~ Family Day
Chapter 23 ~ Weekend
Chapter 24 ~ Carry the Bags Will You?
Dresses and Suits (girls)
Chapter 25 ~ Dance the Night Away!
A/N
Chapter 26 ~ We're Doing This
Chapter 27 ~ Another Place
Chapter 28 ~ Seeping In
Chapter 29 ~ Is This Happening?
Chapter 30 ~ Oracle
Chapter 31~ Shut Up!
Chapter 32~ Oh Gods!

Chapter 13 ~ School is in Session

852 19 62
By ZodiacAnimeGroup

Chapter 13! The unlucky number for some, lucky for others. And it's the same for the Zodiacs. By the way don't expect any updates from 10th of March to the 12 of March. WE'RE GOING TO CAMP!

-♓️

We're at 2.5k reads already!!! HOW?! It's been a little bit over a month and I can hardly believe that we have so many people clicking on our book. It amazes me how many people enjoy reading our writing. Thank you all so much!!

-

Virgo POV

I'd had a great time with Taurus last night, he'd actually gotten me to loosen up. I loved to be with him. I think I like him, I'm not sure, I should ask Pi.

Wait. FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!! I jumped out of my bed and ran to the bathroom to get ready. I still took time to freshen up but my routine was a little sloppier than usual. I brushed my hair carefully and tied a ponytail.

I rushed over to my closet and saw my uniform there ironed and ready to go. I dressed myself and flattened out any creases.

I looked at the time and saw 4:12 AM.

Guess I have to wait. I wonder if Pisces released from the infirmary last night. I decided to make breakfast.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients for pancakes. I know Aqua and the others hated my cooking but I should try at the least.

Libra POV

To say I hated Virgo's cooking was an understatement. I woke to the smell of burning. I quickly got of to bed groggily. I smelt smoke and opened my door to reveal that it was Virgo.

Of course.

"VIRGO?!" I scolded. "WHAT DID YOU BURN?"

I'll be honest, I'm not pretty when I don't get my beauty sleep.

"It was a pancake..." She said, embarrassed. Surprisingly she looked really clean even if she burned a pancake.

"WHAT IS THE TIME YOUNG LADY?" For once, I felt like the mother.

"4:37 AM," She mumbled.

"YOU WOKE ME UP AT 4 AM FOR A FUCKING PANCAKE?" I screamed.

I heard a door opening and saw it was all the other girls.

"Huh?" Aquarius mumbled.

"Ughhhhhhh," Lyra groaned.

"Hmph," Ara pouted. "I was having a nice dream,"

"With Hydra in it?" Lyra wiggled her eyebrows, Ara didn't hear, I think since she was too tired to think. She didn't even blush.

"Fucking pancakes," Aqua mumbled before going back to her room.

Scorpio POV

I crept into Leo's room carefully. I know it was only yesterday when I told Cancer that she shouldn't take revenge, but this a completely suitable situation. Leo stole my perfume.

Yes perfume, sure, sue me. Fuck you if you're judging. Even guys can have a little whiff.

(AN: Ah, I love my sign, so much - ) (They are such sadists -♓️)

Leo's room was big, it stunk of the el-douche scent. His parent's must've payed for a big room. I went into his closet and pulled out his uniform.

Taurus had lent me some prank materials, like bleach and other items. I quickly crept to the living room where I had laid out the materials. I got the bleach and sprayed it over the uniform and pulled out the pink dye and 'accidentally' spilled the contents all over.

"Hello Sting," I froze.

"L-Leo?" I slowly turned around to reveal the blonde boy.

"Stop." He said firmly, and so I did. It was his charm speak. "You will trade uniforms with me, and you will wear the pink uniform,"

I walked over to my room and handed him my uniform, little did he know I'd prepared for this. I had requested 4 sets of uniforms and I'd scented one of them with a certain scent and I'd dyed it a neon green colour, that smells like puke.

He never said which uniform so I grabbed the neon green cloth and gave it to him. He looked at me with shock.

Leo forgets often that his power wears off. So I quickly grabbed the uniform and threw it out the window.

"Hah!" I said triumphantly. Leo rolled his eyes,

"Fine, fine you win this one." He said with a hint of suppressed anger in his voice

"What's the time?" Leo asked. I looked at the clock.

"Time for you to get a watch," I smirked. "But it's 6:47, you should check up on your girlfriend,"

Leo turned a shade of pink, which was rare. "S-she's not my girlfriend!" His voice went up an octave.

"Now go on, change Leo, you shouldn't be late to see your girlfr-"

"SHE'S NOT MY GIRLFRIEND!" He said while going to change.

"Why the hell are you bastards yelling in the middle of the night," I saw Sag, standing by the door of his room. He rubbed his eyes and blinked, trying to clear his vision.

"It's 6:49, and school starts at 8:00," I said.

Pisces POV

The infirmary had a shower as well. Is there anything that this school couldn't get?

I had asked Virgo to bring my uniform by, I apparently still wasn't healed, I was still hobbling. I was taking a shower to clear my thoughts. When Virgo  had come she had told me about how she had a great time with Taurus last night, they'd talked about his past. Apparently he was from an orphanage.

But the worst was when she told me she was absolutely sure that she liked him. Cancer had something with Scorpio going on, Gem and Aqua liked each other. Was I going to die alone?

I let the warm water hit me, and started to cleanse myself. I have to admit this is a really nice school. I haven't been to school in like over 2 years, it was too much for all 3 of us to go since my parents...

I shrugged off the thought, but I still felt the weight of the dark day. I switched off the tap and dried myself. I put my clothes on and straightened myself up.

I dried my hair, and brushed. I decided to let it down for today. Surprisingly even the infirmary had a laundry chute.

I walked out into the main room and saw a colour so bright it burned my eyes.

"Leo?" I asked.

"Sadly, yes," He sighed. I laughed, and covered my mouth.

"I'm guessing you didn't do this?" I said gesturing to the ugly uniform.

"It was that moron Scorpio," He replied, sighing.

"I think it looks cute," I lied. Leo blushed, which in turn made me turn a shade of red. I toyed around with his tie, which was neon pink and smiled.

"Did you use your charmspeak?" I asked. Leo had visited me over the past few days and we'd grown closer, he'd talked about his past and powers.

"M-maybe,"

"Lemme guess it backfired?" I giggled, it was common for Leo and Scorpio to bicker. They would look cute together. I looked up at Leo, he was looking at me.

"LEO!" I yelled in his ear.

"Huh, what?" He snapped out of his trance.

"We have to go," I giggled.

"Ok, Ok I'm going," He mumbled as we began to walk together.

Sagittarius POV

I had maths first so I started to walk towards the classroom. I was surprisingly early probably because of that Scorpio and Leo. As I walked into class, I noticed there was someone already there. I was a dirty blonde haired boy with a perfect uniform with no creases at all. His was busy reading his book.

"Hi Sagittarius," He said, and I immediately knew who he was. Capricorn. I said Good morning and sat next to him. "How long have you been here?" I asked.

"For 27 minutes and 17 seconds," He said. What?! Why did he come here this early?

"It was loud in my dorm so I came here for peace and quiet," He continued in his monotonous voice as if reading my thoughts.

"Wow, this is the first time I'm early in class"

"Oh I like coming in class a lot early so I can study earlier."

"Such a nerd"

"No, I just like studying more than I like people."

"Great life," I said sarcastically.

He remained quiet. A few minutes earlier Aries and Ara came in with some other students I didn't recognise. They sat in their places and then the teacher came in. She said her name was Ms. Athena. A descendant of one of the founders of the school.

The day progressed but whenever I looked over, Capricorn was always reading but all his answers was correct. I might ask him to help in my mathematics since I suck at it. Soon the bell rang and the students spilled out chatting away.

I looked at my schedule. 

It turned out my next class was training in the East Wing Gym. Wait What?! It was from 9:50 till 1:00! Why was it so long. I only had 10min left. I rushed out of my classroom and tried to find my way to only find out that I was in the South Wing. I rushed into a dark hallway and then I was lost.

"Are you in the east wing as well?" asked a sudden voice behind me. I jumped and turned around to face the smirking Capricorn.

"Y-Yes!" I replied probably the colour of  a tomato. Why was I blushing? Damn hormones.

Taurus POV

My first class was English, it was okay. I'm not the best at studying and stuff but I could get Virgo to help me. Also, all I could think about was yesterday, with Virgo. She honestly was amazing and I'm pretty sure I love her, or well, like her at the very least.

There were a few familiar faces in my class like Lyra, Cassiopeia and of course the one and only Virgo. Virgo completely aced the class and she's practically glowing with intellectual-ness. She just really is something else. And I know, you probably think I'm a simp, but she's the first person I've ever loved, I've never even seen my parents and back at the orphanage, it was difficult.

Anyways, I looked down at my schedule that had been given to us by the school.

Training (Outside from the East Wing's Exist) - 9:50 am- 1:00 pm

Training? I'd heard about the powers, heck apparently I had one. Why the fuck was training so long?

I looked down at my watch. Shit! It was 9:45, I didn't even know where the east wing was! I tried my hardest to navigate my way around the school, but it turned out I was in the south wing and it was already 9:49!

I went through a maze of corridors and finally found the east wing.

"Woah," I said at the same time as 2 people next to me. I looked and saw it was Cap and Sag.

"Hey Sag, hey-" I was cut off.

"Do not call me Cap," He had a stern stare. I noticed the two boys were holding hands.

"Come on Sag let's go and you too Dad!" I marched ahead.

Sagittarius followed me letting go of Capricorn's hand. I noticed Capricorn looked a little disappointed.

"I AM NIKE YOUR GYM TEACHER!"

"FIRST YEARS!" A roar boomed across the room. "YOUR FIRST TASK WILL BE TO CHOOSE YOUR WEAPON!"

Scorpio POV

Knives? Sounds good. There were so many kinds though.

Ms. Nike led us to a shed in the corner of the so called gym.

AND HOLY FUCK!

There weren't just swords, there were whips, lances, bows and arrows and even instruments.

And then I saw it. It was a beautiful poison dagger, with a royal blue handle and a gold hilt. Maybe I can reload it with my power.

"The Dagger of Akhlys," Nike appeared next to me.

"I think I might call it KiKi," I smirked thinking about the rap by Drake.

I looked at everyone else's weapons.

Weapons

Squad X:

Aquila: Sniper

Cassiopeia: Whip

Orion: Bow and Arrow

Ara: Throwing Knife

Perseus: Club

Lyra: Harp

Hydra: Dagger

Andromeda: Sword

Squad Y:

Sun: Sword

Moon: Bow and Arrow

Mercury: Throwing Knife

Venus: Darts

Earth: Spear

Mars: Whip

Jupiter: Sword 

Saturn: Spear

Uranus: Bow and Arrow

Neptune: Frozen Dagger

Squad Z:

Aries: Sword

Taurus: Spear

Gemini: Double Sword

Cancer: Bow and Arrow

Leo: Sword

Virgo: Spear

Libra: Rifle

Scorpio: Poison Dagger

Sagittarius: Bow and Arrow

Capricorn: Sniper

Aquarius: Whip

Pisces: Bow and Arrow

Virgo POV

I walked over t the garden, it reminded me of when my mother was still alive. I touched a young sapling and it started to grow at an unsual rate.

"Gyah!" I jumped back from it.

"Chlorokinesis, I'll be watching you, my ma used that," Nike appeared.

"The manipulation of plants?" I asked.

"You are a smart one," Nike pointed a finger at me. "Powerful,"

I glowed at her comment.

"VIRGO!" I looked up. It was Libra waving to me.

I waved back.

Libra POV

I looked at the view. I flew around before settling in one spot. I looked at the scene. I searched for Leo and Gem. I saw two of Gemini?

I looked for Leo, he was talking to Pisces and she looked entranced.

Virgo was in a garden.

"Family," The deep cold voice scoffed. "This is what I am to them!"

The 12 shall shine greater than thyne

The blood of the gods will be spilled upon the land

Only the chosen ones will withstand

As the sun sets in the east, the world turned upside down

Revealing the beast with death at his side

The coming battle shall end countless lives

Only till the wings of love are spread

The holy ones revive the dead

I gasped.

Everything went black.

Leo POV

"Now that you have picked your weapon, discover your power or play around with your power!" Nike ordered.

I already knew my power, so I followed Pisces around as she tried to find hers. I was still not over the fact that she liked Taurus and not me. And that maybe a way fo saying I like her.

"It's hopeless," Pisces puted.

"Hey, don't give up, theres so many things!" I cheered.

"Exactly, so many things to go through!"

"Maybe you already did something with it," I suggested. Her face lit up.

"W-well I did make a blob of water float,"

"Then let's try that!"

"What's that?" Pisces pointed to something falling. Not something. Someone.

"LIBRA!"

"NO!" Ara pointed to the falling figure. Suddenly a bouncy castle appeared. Everyone but Gem and I looked at Ara.

"I-I wished for something to stop her fall,"

I didn't care I climbed into the rubber palace where Libra lay, bruised and unconscious, Gem came in after me.

"Clear the space, I am going to the infirmary, I understand you two know the young lady well," Ms Nike acknowledged. She scooped up Libra and dropped out of the bouncy castle. 

"ARA FAINTED!" Hydra said, hyperventilating. "I'M TAKING HER,"

Hydra carried Ara bridal style and ran out of the gym, not waiting for anyone.

"Can I go too?" Pisces asked. "I need to ask Dr. Asclepius about my ankle,"

"I want to go too!" Aqua yelled.

We walked into the hall, I fought Gemini to be in the front, so I could have Libra in my sights.

"Stop you two," Aqua sternly said, her amber eyes were firm.

"Libra needs you two right now," Pisces calmly said. I softened up at her words.

Stop, I chided myself, Pisces, doesn't matter right now it's Libra.

We finally reached the infirmary there to see Ara on a bed and Hydra by her side.

"I don't know where Dr. Asclepius," He confessed. Nike smiled at him and let down Libra on a bed.

"I'll go get him,"

"I should probably go, don't wanna miss the free for all time during training," Aqua joked, trying to lighten up the mood.

"I'm going to go check up on Hydra," Pisces smiled and headed over to the green-eyed boy.

I was close enough to hear their conversation.

"You haven't talked to Perseus in a while," He mentioned.

"That doesn't matter right now," She put a hand on his thigh. "You love her so much don't you?" She gestured Ara.

"Y-yeah, I've liked her since kindergarten," He admitted.

"Perseus told me," She smiled wearily.

"Do you ever feel that, we may never go home?" He blurted out. "The kids here are like heroes, they go on missions and fight people and monsters,"

"You will go home to your parents, you won't die, all the people here won't let you, especially Ara and Aquila,"

"That's true,"

"I'm going to give you a moment okay?" She said, and hobbled over to us.

I met Gem's eyes, she looked like she knew more.

"Hey Pisces? Could I have a moment with Leo?" Gem asked. The blue eyed girl nodded and walked away and limped over to her hospital bed.

"I need to tell you something," Gem said. "Libra's been having these nightmares apparently, and they aren't good, once she said she saw a scene in the gym where you were talking to Pisces, Virgo was in a garden and she had wings, that was this scene,"

"How can you be so sure? Why didn't she tell me?"

"It's her choice, we can talk to her once she's awake, ok?"

Both our eyes focused on the blonde girl, hoping and observing for any sign of movement.

"Guess we wait," I sighed.

DUN DUN DUN! LIBRA CAN PrEdicT tHE fUtuRE. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY IN THIS A/N.

BUT 2.6K READS WUUUUUUTTTTT?! Did you like Aries way of writing?

-♓️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 8.4K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1M 55.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
162K 7.8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
139K 4.3K 47
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...