HER GAMER'S GUIDE. karma akab...

By AATMIDNIGHT

私が勝ちます。 Class 3-E, the "END CLASS", the class filled with students who were constantly mocked and degraded fo... More

→HER GAMER'S GUIDE.
→GAME START
→CHAPTER ONE
→CHAPTER TWO
→CHAPTER THREE
→CHAPTER FOUR
→CHAPTER FIVE
→CHAPTER SIX
→CHAPTER SEVEN
→CHAPTER EIGHT
→CHAPTER NINE
→CHAPTER TEN
→CHAPTER ELEVEN
→CHAPTER TWELVE
→CHAPTER THIRTEEN
→CHAPTER FOURTEEN
→CHAPTER FIFTEEN
→CHAPTER SIXTEEN
→CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
→CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
→CHAPTER NINETEEN
→CHAPTER TWENTY
→CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
→CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
→CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
→CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
→CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
→CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
→CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
→CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
→CHAPTER THIRTY
→CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
→CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
→CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
→CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
→CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
→CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
→CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
→CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
→CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
→CHAPTER FORTY
→CHAPTER FORTY-ONE
→CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
→CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
→CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
→CHAPTER FORTY-FIVE
→CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
→CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
→ CHAPTER FORTY-EIGHT
→ CHAPTER FORTY-NINE

→CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

6.2K 331 77
By AATMIDNIGHT

THE SUN BROUGHT OUT ITS BEST RAYS AS IT GRACED THE WORLD WITH IT'S PRESENCE, its light reflecting on the sea's waters as the line where it meets the sky can be seen in the endless horizon. Birds flew above as big white clouds soared higher, a strong breeze greeted everyone as they stood on deck with the glorious scent of seawater that entered softly into everyone's nostrils. It was, indeed, a good day for Class 3E to start their vacation.

Blegh.

Yep. Definitely a good day.

Riku's body hung over their family's yacht railings lifelessly as she continued to mope and silently complain about the headache that was felt like it was currently splitting her brain in half.

"The motion-sickness pills didn't work?" Nagisa sweat-dropped at the sight of his poor female friend who looked sicker than she did when she caught a fever. "Didn't she take one an hour before we boarded like you said she should, Karma-kun?"

Speaking of the cracked red-head, the said boy could only sigh as he pats Riku's back.

Karma hummed. "Eh~ The waves must be too strong for the medicine then..."

"I'm fine," Riku murmured weakly as she pushed herself off. "For the most part." The lavender-hared girl added, "I hate getting on boats."

"You hate traveling on vehicles in general, Riku." Kayano pointed out as she handed her fellow classmate, and close friend, a bottle of water to which Riku gratefully accepted.

The group walked to the front of the ship, Riku being careful of where she placed her footing, seeing that she was a bit wobbly and that her balance was a bit off-putting. At least she had her friends to guide her.

"It seems like you are not the only one having trouble with motion-sickness, Riku." Sugino subtly gestured to the familiar image of their now deflated homeroom teacher who relaxed on the railings, his sweat dripping down all over his face due to the summer heat.

Riku could only scoff, she couldn't bring herself to empathize with Koro-sensei though. Although it was cruel of her, she thought he looked quite amusing.

"Ngggguuuuaargh," Unhuman noises along with some steam escaped each time. "traveling by boat is anything but fun." Riku heard him muttering to himself under his breath. "I feel like everything inside my head is going to spurt out. "

Riku only scoffed louder, a laugh threatening to push its way out of her lips.

"This ship is huge!" Isogai ran up to Riku's group of friends as they made it to the front deck, their class representative's eyes sparkling, "It's bigger than my whole house!"

"We couldn't thank you and your family enough, Riku." Maehara sent her one of his charming smiles, this one seeming more genuine than the others.

Riku only dismissed his thanks with a wave of her hand. "This damn island just had to be six hours away from Tokyo, huh?" She tsk-ed under her breathe, she felt the summer wind enveloping her tiny body, tickling her skin under the white loose shirt and denim shorts she chose to wear.

Maehara just laughed at Riku's exhausted expression. Already used to her I-am-so-done-with-everything face as he turned to look outward onto the sea, his eyes lighting up along with his classmates at the sight of the island that drew closer and closer.

"We've reached the place where we'll kill Koro-sensei."

"It's the island!"

Riku sighed happily into the sheets of her bed, all the tension leaving her body as she entered her hotel room her parents reserved especially for them. All the tension that was once there slowly disappeared as she dug her head further into the pillow.

"Are you alright there, Riku?" Kayano's voice was soft compared to her usually cheerful one. The greenette sat on her own bed that was beside Riku's, both queen-sized beds -- with just newly changed sheets -- were separated by a bedside table that had a gorgeous lamp.

The gamer only hummed, her eyes remained close as she welcomed the sleep that was slowly wrapping her in a cold (but much appreciated) blanket.

"WAKE UP, PRINCESS!"

Kayano jumped in surprise when Karma Akabane kicked the door to their private hotel room open, he surprised her even more when he just walked in like it was totally normal to do what he just did.

And he seems like he wasn't alone.

Joining him were Sugino, Nagisa, and Kanzaki, who all just awkwardly waddled in, looking at each other anxiously as they followed Karma who just confidently laid himself on Riku's bed.

Seeing as the whole gang was here, Kayano made a noise of understanding, knowing that it may be a sign that they now have to go down to explore the resort and make rounds around the beach.

The green-haired girl stood up from her bed and started to get ready.

Riku, however, remained still in her bed.

"Okay sleeping beauty, we got to go," Karma told the resting girl. When Riku made no sign of moving any time soon, Karma rolled his eyes in exasperation. "I know you're awake. I know you're tired, but we need you."

Slowly, but surely, Riku lifted her head off her pillow, her eyes narrowed on her red-head friend, wanting to claw the smug smirk painted on his lips.

Not wanting to deal with Karma's annoying ass more than she should, Riku followed his instructions and rose up and escaped the tempting comforts from her bed.

Humming a melody under her breath, her breath whispering a soft tune from the Little Nightmares game as she joined Kayano in the bathroom. (No, they are not taking a bath together, the author thought they'd like to make that clear.)

Karma's eyes only followed her before the bathroom door shut.

And then, it was silent.

And to everyone's surprise, it was Kanzaki who broke it.

"When are you going to tell her?"

Nagisa and Sugino's mouths dropped to the floor, utterly startled the duo with the girl's straightforward question. She didn't even hesitate!

Although, it seemed like the straightforwardness of the question didn't bother him in the slightest.

His mercury eyes only stared into Kanzaki's hazel ones.

It didn't take a genius to know what the girl was asking about. So he answered.

"When she's ready."

Kanzaki furrowed her eyebrows in slight confusion. "It seems like you're hinting that she already likes you."

Karma let a ghost of a smile possess his lips. "She does."

It was clear to Karma that Kanzaki was protective of Riku, he can see in the girl's eyes the swirling amount of concern and care she has for the girl she is friends with. Although Karma is Riku's best friend, he admired Kanzaki's built-up courage to ask him all of this.

"I know she does."

Kanzaki saw the honesty, no sign of mischief, no sign of his usual sarcasm. All there was, was the truth.

So, seeing that, the girl did nothing but smile at him. "Well, I know you'll take great care of her."

"Let's get this over with."

Speak of the gamer and she shall appear.

Riku stepped out of the bathroom alongside Kayano, both girls looking more freshened up more than they did when they arrived.

As everyone exchanged conversations, Kayano being the one to lead everything, the group of friends exited the girl's shared room.

However, Sugino and Nagisa remained frozen, their mouths still ajar and still unable to comprehend what the hell just happened.

"I absolutely despise life." 

What a cheerful thing to say. Everyone chanted in their heads as everyone in the class met up on the beaches that belong to Fukuma Resort Hotel. Riku refused to leave the shade of her umbrella as she held a cold orange drink in her hand that was handed for free by a waiter.

"Cool!"

"The scenery is so bright and colorful."

"We can go to the beach directly from the hotel." A dreamy sigh escaped Koro-sensei's mouth. "They have a lot of leisure activities too."

Speaking of. Koro-sensei was wearing a get-up that is a light-blue polo beach shirt, brown shorts, a straw hat, and to top it all off, pink heart-shaped glasses. 

"We'll carry out our plan after dinner," Muramatsu said after taking a long refreshing sip from the hotel's custom drink. "But we'll have some fun first, Koro-sensei."

"We'll do it in groups, just like we did during school excursions." Yoshida popped in, a cool smile on his face. A smile that held no remorse, one that hid all evil and murderous intentions. He's been practising, Riku noted, also taking a sip from her icy-beverage.

Impressive.

Koro-sensei giggled as he took off his ridiculous-looking sunglasses. "Agreed!"

"Play and kill with all your might!"

Riku looked up to the sky blankly, observing Koro-sensei and the rest of her classmates manipulate the wind from below. Not even a bit bothered by the sun hitting her eyes since they were protected by some Dior sunglasses her mother got her from a business trip in Italy.

"Group One is doing a great job at luring him away." Sugino smiled brightly from the waters below.

"Yes, great job," Karma happily sneered as he accepted the Snorkeling gear handed by Nagisa. "And with a little assassination mixed in, he doesn't notice what the other groups are doing."

When everyone made a noise of agreement, Kayano cheered at the top of her lungs ."It's our group's turn now!"

Nagisa turned to Riku, who stood still and held a look of boredom on her face, the blunette silently takes note of how her hands are empty from any mobile or digital device. 

The smaller boy sent Riku a kind smile. "Are you not going to join us, Riku?"

Riku merely stared at him. Dead in the eyes. Her glare making Nagisa sweat more than the summer's heat.

Nagisa chuckled sheepishly, rubbing the nape of his neck in an anxious manner. "I-I see." He said, before putting on his pair of goggles.

"We have to change as soon as we've done our part." Kayano reminded everyone, or at least, those who are going in the water to which Sugino answered with a solid: "Right!"

It was only when Karma and the others jumped down in the depths of the beach did Riku let a small smile rise on her pink lips. We only pretend to play, Riku mentally chuckled to herself, but we were totally determined.

To ensure that our assassination plans go smoothly, Riku carefully adjusted her glasses on the bridge of her nose, we have to play a completely different card.

"That was crazy fun!" 

Riku raised an eyebrow at her homeroom teacher, along with everyone else who took in his new appearance. 

"I'm so tanned now!"

"YOU'RE BURNT NOW!"

It looked like he was completely barbequed, does sunscreen not work for him, or did he not bother to put some on? Even his teeth were completely black! Riku could barely see any of Koro-sensei's features.

Isogai butted in, bringing everyone back to the elephant in the conversation. "Koro-sensei, the assassination will be after dinner."

"No problem," Koro-sensei easily agreed, not a hint of fear in his tone. "Let's go to the shipboard restaurant."

Everyone watched as Koro-sensei stood up from his seat and walked towards the boat where everyone will be having their dinner, his attitude towards the whole thing makes it seem like he doesn't have a care in the world.

Maybe he doesn't.

"How much fun does that octopus want?" 

Terasaka growled. "On the other hand, we have to pretend to have fun while we prepare. It's so exhausting!"

Riku let out a hum as she began to strut forward, her glasses now hanging by the collar of her white shirt. "As long as our plan works out tonight, we can have all the fun we want tomorrow."

"So, let's just..." Riku smirked. "Give it our all today."

Everyone shared a look, a bit happy that Riku was finally getting some energy. She was the one who has to shoot three of Koro-sensei's tentacles off -- and whether she knows or not (she does know), Riku was one of Class 3E's most essential pieces.

She was the one who came up with most of the plan, after all.

"We booked this shipboard restaurant for tonight's dinner," Isogai announced, holding up a tray like a waiter so professionally that Riku could've sworn that may have done this before. Let's enjoy the sea view as we leisurely savor our food."

"I see.." Riku let out a yawn, sending Kayano a small smile from across the table she, and her group of friends all shared, the food already being served and just waiting to be devoured.

"First, you get me really seasick to weaken me." Koro-sensei readily assumed.

"Of course," Isogai replied just as senselessly, a droplet of nervous sweat dripping down the side of his face. "This is also one of the methods of assassination."

Koro-sensei eerily smirked. "Precisely."

"But do you think all will go smoothly?" Koro-sensei taunted, grabbing the glass of water from Isogai's tray. "To assassinate someone so filled with vigor like me, seasickness won't be enough."

"You're too burnt!"

Their homeroom teacher froze, before scratching the side of his face nervously. "Am I really that burnt?"

Nakamura was the one to answer. "It's not just the expression, we can't tell front from the back either." 

Kataoka put a hand on her hip, "It's so troublesome. Think of something." Their female class representative sassed.

Suddenly Koro-sensei cackled out loud, waving his arms in the air. "Have you all forgotten something?" He asked.

Riku turned her head slightly, Koro-sensei sat at a table behind her, the girl narrowed her eyes, her blue-violet or violet-blue pupils narrowing ever so tiny.

"I can molt!"

Koro-sensei took off his summer hat. "As long as I shed this dark skin," Faster than lightning speed, Koro-sensei's dark burnt skin broke, and with quick movement -- Koro-sensei was back to his regular, yellow self.

Riku turned to Karma, sending him a small smirk before looking down at her food.

What a careless thing to do.

And it seems like Koro-sensei realized his mistake as well.

"What an idiot."

"He actually weakened himself just before his own assassination."

"Why couldn't we kill this idiot before?"

Riku ignored the chaos behind her, thanking for her meal, she began to eat. 

She hopes this plan will work. She prays that it will.

Because she can't risk this chance.

None of them could.

SKSKSKSKSKKS
hi hi!!

let me just do some shameless promo here:

anitwt acc - AATMlDNiGHT
streamertwt acc - SHEISVALKYRAE

how is everyone coming along? our expected last month of school is in june and that feels like light-years away ;-;

enjoy your weekend!

Xoxo
D🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 2.5K 17
Omaga I love Assassination Classroom! Karma is bae~♡♡ You are a 15 year old youtuber, you love computers and your speciality is hacking. You...
52.8K 2.7K 36
[ Book 2 of 2 ] As she spends her time with the End Class, the more denser Koutaru Araki became of someone's attention towards her. And so does he. A...
214K 6.1K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...
226K 6.8K 15
Class E's "Evil Deity" is tangled into a huge mess after her transfer. A fake, hypocrite and a cheater in the eyes of the many students in Kunugigaok...