Underlands Madness Unlocked [...

Von girl8890

After Alice recovers Hatter's family, she leaves them and returns to Overland. Everyone, including Alice, bel... Mehr

Disclaimer
New Adventure
Bad Thoughts
Dead Hydrageas
Curious Meeting
Permission
Poof. Poof. Poof.
Something I Want Back
Sacrifices
Glass Ground
What Kind of Game?
Needle Forest
White Smile
Bloody Bitch
Naughty
Just Do it Once
All for Alice
Forgetting
What Took You so Long?
Beyond Repair
Broken Doll
Last Option
Emptiness
First Forgiven
Utter Bliss
McTwist
Cheshire Cat
Mirana/Chess
It's All Alice
Oh.
Complete
Mallow Marsh
Playlist
Book 2

Ericiza

313 9 0
Von girl8890

Oh my Underland, what have I done!

You just helped me make a decision, she said

Your next, she said.

What does that mean! Whats does that mean!

"My boy, are you alright?" I can't pay attention to my father right now. My mind is spinning. Spinning, and spinning, and spinning!

"Hatter!" I whip my head towards Mallymkun. She's trying to show me how to breath, but I don't want to. I don't want to sit here and breath. I don't want to sit here and control myself.

Your next.

I start punchin' thee' needles an ripping them out by thee' steam. I'm screaming an yelling at everythin'. Mallymkun is tryin' to yell at me to stop, but I won't. I don't 'ant to. That bloody bitch! That bloody black witch!

Stealing me girl like she's 'ers.

Stealing me life like it's 'ers.

I wish I could push all me rage onto her.

I wish I could pull out 'er hair instead of thee's needles.

All of this wouldn't of happened if it wasn't for tat' bloody black witch.

"Hatter! Please, help me!"

Then I stopped. Alice's voice is what brought me back. Her sweet, scared little voice. Just like the voice I heard in my dreams.

I can't see you in a dream, that's not reality.

Who's to say which is which?

It was her. It was my Alice. She called for me, she wants me to save her. She wants me to find her, and by bloody Underland, I will. I will bring Alice home. I'll bring her back whether she hates me or loves me in the end. Because she's my Alice and no one can take that from me.

I look at my companions one, by one. There all staring at me. I know I hit rock bottom. They know, I've hit rock bottom. They just don't know the why. I'm sure they have an idea. All they have to do is look back and realize I've been different since Alice left and know. Know that I think of Alice more then just a friend.

Instead of saying anything on the matter, I start walking. Walking towards the person that can make this all go away. Oh, how I wish this was just a dream. A sad, terrible dream. And I wish I could just wake up. When I get about twenty steps away from them, I call back, "Let's go!" They all comply without a word.

As we're walking, no one says anything. Everyone is silent and letting me think. Though I bet half of think that not such a great idea. It's really not, if you think about it. But they still say quiet. Leaving me to think about all the things I've thought, thinked, and thanked about Alice. Even though I'll get Alice back no matter what, I still wonder what she will say if she sees what I've thought. Thought of her.

Instead of seeing them as amazing things or wanted things, I think of them as terrible things. Terrible that I ever let myself get this far. Terrible that my mind let me get this far.

What will Alice think of me now?

I feel like I'm about to cry. That's how bad I believe she won't want to be near me. All I ever wanted was her to be by my side again, and my thoughts may of just ruined that chance. At least she'll be safe again. In my arms or not, she will be safe.

"Hatter, look." Mallymkun points forward. I stop staring at the hay ground and getting trapped in my thoughts long enough to look up. When I look up, I see the cage we've came all this way for. We all stop to see where our journey has finally led us. The cage that's filled with the one thing that will get my Alice back. In that cage, I see it. I see him.

Ericiza.

We're all about to move forward our final steps till victory, but then it came out. One of the needles stabbed right into the ground in front of my father. My father jumped back and shirked. I look up the leg to see the body of a spider attached to eight needle legs.

"Needle spider!" My father yells. We all run in different directions. I run to the east of the forest and try to find something to fight with. I find a smaller needle that looks to be the size of a sword. I rip it out of the ground and run back to the beast.

The bandersnatch is trying to jump and attack it, but the beast is too high above ground. It must be at least twenty feet fall! Needle legs and all! Did I make a rhyme? Not the time Hatter!

I start slashing at its legs, trying to break it off balance. Then I hear a walling scream from my left. I look to see my father and Mallymkun fighting off another needle spider. Mallymkun is near its head, trying to poke all of its eyes out. My father did the same as me, and found a smaller needle to fight with.

I look back at the bandersnatch, and their bitting at its legs. It was at this moment I realized, where's Chessur? I circle around to find him, but when I face the way of the cage he reappears. He passed through what looks to be a force field.

He's waving me over, and then disappears again. I very much comply, and start running to him. Before I get to close to him, I call back to the others, "Everybody run!" 

They all stop what their doing. and begin to run to me. When I finally get to the force filed, I run right through it. A ripple runs thought me and then I'm on the other side. Bandersnatch is right behind me with my father, and Mallymkun riding on it's back.

We all turn to look at the needle spiders and they are all screeching at the wall that divides us. It seems they can't get through. I wonder why that is. Is it because it won't let them? Or is because their scared of what's on the other side?

After a few more screeches, they run away in the opposite direction. Disappearing into the needle forest. I was the first to turn around and look away. I turn around, and the first thing I see is him.

Ericiza sitting in the middle of the cage with a smile on his face. He looks so similar to Emiliza, I just want to wipe that smile right off his pale face. He has dark blonde hair, and bright green eyes. He's wearing all black, just like Emiliza.

When everyone turns around, they see him too. Just sitting their smiling. I step forward to get closer, but he puts his hand up and I stop. When he puts the hand back down and speaks a harsh, nasty voice that must of not spoken in years, "Hello, new friends! I'm Ericiza, but I bet you already know that."

We all look at each other. What is there to say? We've come all this way and none of us thought of anything. I decide to be the first to speak to try to at least explain why were here, "Yes. We're here to-"

"I know what your here for," Ericiza cuts me off. "I'm just like Emiliza-" I grit my teeth at the sound of her name. "-telekinetic at least. This field keeps me from reading others thoughts super clearly, but I still can hear bits and pieces. It's a family thing really, and I hate her too." This surprises us all. You would think they would love each other since we've came all this way for him. "I know, surprising we don't have that brother, sister bond and all. But let's just say last time I saw her..." He waves his hand around and tries to think of the right words, "Well, she stuck her hand in my chest."

We all look at each other again confused. Is this the right Ericiza? Chessur is the one to ask the next question we're all thinking, "If you hate eachother, why would she send us to get you?"

"I- wait... what?" He looks as confused as we are now. "I thought you were coming to kill me!" What? "I know, I'm as confused as you are. But if your not here to kill me... what are you here for?"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

19.6K 716 25
When Fluttershy was a little girl she had dreams of a place where nothing made sense. Strange creatures in every corner, un-birthdays, a red queen of...
18.3K 849 33
It's been six years since Alice has been to Underland. She has been busy traveling and advancing the trade of the world. She's forgotten everything a...
16.2K 1.5K 50
**Updated every Saturday** He'll have to break all the rules to keep her, but first she has to break just one and let him in... It's taken four years...
16K 307 21
Journey into the madness of Wonderland. Embark on an incredible adventure with the friends (and enemies) you make along the way. With The Cheshire Ca...