His Beta of Submission

By YOLOwriting101

"Be mine." I flinch, my mind being brought back to reality. When I hear him say such a thing it instantly ma... More

prologue
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five*
forty six
forty seven

thirty four

2.2K 79 50
By YOLOwriting101

"So now you want to come to me for brotherly advice, huh?"

I had my arms folded as I looked at Tyler, seeing him sit with Xavion. For someone who says he doesn't like him...he's hanging out with him a lot.

"You think you know...everything." I sneer as I sit before him. I see Xavion have his arm wrapped around Tyler's shoulders, and I look away. "It's about siblings."

"What?"

"How did you two feel when you found out you were getting a sibling?" I ask them both, causing Tyler to snort. I saw Xavion look happy by that question and I wondered if there was more to it than just...the question.

Tyler leaned his head against Xavion's shoulder while thinking this, while Xavion was gripping his chin and thinking. They both were very weird together... Tyler was the weird part of it, I should say.

"When I found out you were being born I was fine with it. I was actually excited to have a baby brother that I could boss around, honestly. It didn't turn out that way, but still." Tyler tells me with a smirk, and I glance at Xavion.

"I...I was happy too. I just wanted to protect him as soon as I saw him." Xavion murmurs softly. Now I felt worse because Remi wasn't happy like they were... "Why do you ask?"

I sat here quietly because I was...ashamed. What did I do wrong for Remi to...act this way and feel the way he feels?

"You think Remi will be an Alpha?" I ask Tyler in a rush, causing him to glance at Xavion. When he looks back at me he nodded. "Okay...do you think the things he's feeling and the strong desire for me to be just his...is because of that-?"

"Oh Theo, stop with that!" Tyler sneers at me while I was going crazy over here. "He loves you! He's your son, you would be losing your mind if he wasn't doing this-."

"Wrong. I'd be content and not even talking to you." I interrupt him now. I watch him immediately smile at me, leaning his head on Xavion's shoulder again. He was so confusing!

I leave them alone...to their own devices. He's confusing at this point. When I do leave them alone I come upon Ezra.

He looked at me with deep concentration, waiting calmly as if he had something to say. I wondered if he was displeased I didn't talk to him about this. I just...don't feel like he'd be much help.

Except he suddenly took a deep breath, leaning against the wall.

"Tell me." He just says simply, and I frown. "I am causing a rift. There's something that comes with...being parents, right? We have to speak to one another when we believe the other is upset...or thinking too seriously about a certain topic. I want to focus on becoming stronger to conquer against Enzel, but not until you're at ease."

I look at him in ease as I appreciated hearing such a thing. I go towards him, his arms wrapping around my waist. He picked me up and the both of us hugged.

As my legs tighten around his waist, I sigh in his ear.

"It's Remi... I know we have three kids together right from the start, but Remi is still my first baby. I just don't want him to be sad, you know?" I tell him as I see him begin to walk up the stairs. "I could understand why he'd feel a little bit abandoned...after how you handled that. And the way you talk to him is unacceptable. I know he's not technically your son, but please at least...I can't make you do it but..."

I drift off when I'm set on the bed. Ezra stood before me quietly, nodding at my words.

"You're right about that. I've become quite conceited in becoming a father to my own children. Made me find it...unnecessary and a little mocking to...see a child who was your first with someone else. Someone completely different from me and they were your first. They took your first sex, your first experience as a parent, and gave you your first child - Remi. That made me jealous, and even mean. I was a brat..."

I stare at him on not as much shock as I thought I'd have... Why wasn't I surprised...?

"Remi can't help that...that he happens to be my first child." I remind him calmly, and he nods. "You can't treat a child like that though. They overthink the smallest things...and blow it over-proportion because they can't understand. All they get from your angry words and yelling...is that they've done something wrong and that you hate them, when you really love them with all your heart...in my case, at least." I grin at the thought of Remi.

I see Ezra crouch before my legs and run his hands along the sides of my thighs. He stared up at me as I cradle his face in my hands.

The more we looked at one another...I found this inclination to just kiss him. My eyes diverted onto his lips and I hear him chuckle. When I look back at his eyes he had them heavily set on me. Completely hooded as he slowly started to stand.

Gripping my hip, he softly pushed me back and I continued to fall back until I was on my elbows. I looked at him for a little longer until he yanked my body towards his.

As soon as our bodies made contact I gasp when I feel his erection press against me. It wasn't anything...I haven't felt before, but it felt weird. Considering how long it's been since I've had sex with him...it felt like the first time with him again. Even as he looked at me very hungrily, I still somehow had nerves just feeling his cock against me.

It's been months...and I feel like this is my first time for some reason! I shouldn't feel this weird and awkward, but I do...and I can't make this feeling go away.

"Why am I...getting this feeling that you are nervous?"

"Maybe because I am... I am stupidly nervous as I am virgin. I feel like it because it's been so long. Hearing me say this is probably a turn off, we can do this another time- ah!" I whimper when he grinds his dick against mine.

I see him shake his head and kiss the edge of my lips. As if he was trying to tease me right now...and it worked.

"Stop underestimating yourself...and what I'll get aroused to. Anything you do...could arouse me-."

"Even if I throw up?"

Ezra's lips were parted awkwardly as he didn't answer me. I soon smile because I got him there.

"Even if you throw up, I'd be aroused-."

"Oh what a liar!" I laugh at him for being so silly. I see him suddenly bite his lip, only to lean towards me. The both of us kiss and I realized that he was trying to calm my nerves with silliness.

Or am I overthinking his methods?

Either way, I allowed my legs to wrap around his waist as he sits up. Bringing me with him, I clung to him as we continued to kiss deeply. His tongue made its way into my mouth and rubbed against mine. I could feel myself become hard when his hands start to go under the front of my shirt.

I feel his hands run over my chest. Only for his fingers to tease my nipples at such a time. Causing me to retract a little bit from the kiss in surprise, but he follows me. His own teeth grab ahold of my bottom lip and he bites upon it gently. The both of us stare into one another's eyes as he did so, only to let go.

I couldn't...help myself as I went towards him and grab ahold of his bottom lip with my teeth. I pull on it some and he moans. That immediately caused me to let go as I go back to kissing him. It was nicer to kiss him than it ever has been before.

I watch him lower his head, and I lower mind instead. I lean towards him and kiss his neck. My hands run down the back of his neck as I kiss and suck upon his skin softly. Even though I didn't even realize how hard he was gripping my waist, until I did.

My back is slammed on the bed, and I stare up at very lusty eyes. I reach for his face as he leans closer towards me. When I had his face in my hands, I bite my lip when he grips my waist. Yanking me closer against him, I feel his dick pressing very deeply against mine.

"Are you...going to...?" I lead him on, and he raises his eyebrow at me.

"I haven't gotten permission-."

"I give you full-on permission, gosh! You're still...holding onto that?" I whimper as he lowers himself. Beginning to pull at my pants, his lips press to my pelvis.

"Of course...I can't not follow through with my word. Especially when it comes down to you, Theo." He breathes near my dick and I bite my lip.

I saw that he was so close to having his lips on my dick, until a loud knock came upon the door. I flinch when I still feel Ezra's tongue lick upon it.

"Ezra wait!" I whisper yell nervously, but he continues to do what he was doing. A moan almost left my lips and I had to clamp my hands over them.

"Ezra and Theo, I don't know what you're doing in there...but Tyler and I want to go somewhere-."

"Can you please watch the triplets for just a little bit?" I beg Xavion, even going as far as interrupting him. I had to as Ezra was only venturing further downwards and I couldn't control myself for much longer.

"But this is so sudden, what are you guys even doing?" Xavion asks in irritation as the door starts to open. I gasp in shock only for me to see Ezra wink at me, and I wondered why he had no shame. Except when I look Xavion was collapsed on the ground.

Made me immediately know it was his pheromones. How could he easily just knock someone out like that without much problem?

He ends up sitting up now, licking his lips as he stared down at me. When I see him start to remove his pants and I see his dick...I sat up. I went towards him and was completely willing when I straddled his legs.

I watch him smirk at me as I tried to get his cock inside, but it...wasn't happening. My eyes widen when I try to go upon it and it wasn't happening. I could only gasp when the tip was in and even that was too much.

"Ezra this is...how did this go in me before?" I whimper as I wrap my arms around him tightly. His hands gripped my bottom and he tried helping me. Except I heard him groaning too.

"When did...you become to tight? This actually hurting, just trying to go inside." He breathes in a hitched breath when he tries to thrust in a little bit. That, however, hurt when he did that and I groan too. "I think...it's me that's the problem."

"Y-You think?!" I exclaim in frustration, but when I pull back he looked concerned. "What?"

"Alphas...have a rut once every single year... I think mine is coming up soon because I shouldn't be this big...um..." He sounded upset, and now I really look at his dick.

I was astounded now. It was bigger...and longer than it was before. Even I noticed that...once he pointed it out to me.

"W-What are we going to do?" I whine a little, seeing him look even more frustrated. "You have your training you're trying to do, but how will you do it like this? I'm also a Beta, I won't be able to be a sufficient enough of help. It's natural...for an Alpha in his rut to want to be with an Omega. I am not...an Omega-."

"I am also not a single Alpha, Theo. I am mated as well as unintentionally bonded with you. There is...no way I could do such a thing without killing us both. There is only you and if my rut really is coming...I need to be placed in a secluded place for the time being." Ezra explains to me, and before I could dissuade such a thing I'm tossed off to the side of the bed.

He stood up and I watch him try to put his pants on, only for...his erection to not go down. I saw him look at me painfully and I didn't know what I could do to help.

"I could always help. I know I'm not an Omega, but at least we are already together. There is less issues and I don't...mind." I feel my face become warm at the thought of...doing that with him on his rut.

Except when I look back up at him he was tossing a blanket onto my body.

"Ezra-!"

"Xavion get up! I need you to keep me in the...room." Ezra tells Xavion, even though I'm pretty sure he knocked him out.

"The room?...oh! Are you starting your rut? That's weird, I didn't think you'd need such a thing-."

"Of course I would! Theo is a Beta...I can't do that with him while I'm on it. I'll tear him apart. I already have a hard time controlling myself around him, how will I be on my rut?" I hear him ask Xavion, and I remove the blanket from around my head at least since I didn't...have pants on.

I saw Xavion look at me, his eyes drifting off of me and he grins at Ezra.

"I wouldn't be able to either...if I was on it." Xavion breathes softly, and Ezra frowns. "I'll help you, but while you're in there at least train your body and equip yourself with what you can do. With the class you are...you're even able to kill with your pheromones...if you know how. Practice."

"Practice while I'm on my rut? How the hell-?"

Xavion begins to push Ezra on and I watch his retreating back. Even as I sat on this bed...I felt like I should be with him. What if it's all a false alarm and this was for nothing?

I've only heard of rumors...about Alpha ruts. They're basically the equivalence of an Omega in Heat, but one hundred percent more wild. For Omega's it's just a mating period that they can't avoid. For Alpha's it's like their mating period too...but not. It's just their body desiring to procreate and their natural instincts take over for a bit. Even more so than an Omega.

An Alpha in a rut...it's basically their natural instinct and wolf instinct at an all-time high. I just want to believe Ezra is better than that. If he's already in his rut already and that was him...that's nothing!

I get up from the bed, putting briefs on at this point. I rush to the triplets room, I see that they were out. Tyler playing with them as they laid on their backs on the rug. Remi...was even there as he played with Finn.

"Why don't you have pants on?" Tyler asks in annoyance as I sat on the ground near them. Remi avoided to look at me, but I also saw he was playing with his brother so...

"I have on briefs." I state, and he shook his head. "What's the problem? You act like you haven't seen my legs before."

I chuckle as I lean over Esme. I cover my face, only to reveal it to her. Her eyes brightening upon me and she cooed cutely. That causes me to smile, but I look when I hear footsteps make their way towards us.

Xavion didn't have Ezra by his side anymore, so I assume he was in 'the room'.

"I'm telling you, I could help." I try to make it known to him, and he shook his head quickly. "Why do you disagree?"

"You're ignorant on Alpha ruts. They aren't anything an Omega or Beta can comprehend because it differs for each Alpha. When I'm on my rut...I'm inconsolable and I am always...you know?"

I glance at Remi, seeing him not even pay mind to our conversation.

"I don't think that's fair-."

"Absolutely fair Theo! When I am on my rut I am meaner and want to...do it with whoever I can-."

"Tyler!" I growl at him, but he stuck his nose up at my growl. "I don't care what you both say. If that's the case, then why are you trying to speak for Ezra? It's different for every Alpha, right?"

"Right, b-but Theo-."

"But nothing!" I exclaim at him, standing up now. He immediately looks up very fast so that he wasn't staring at my legs, even though we're both men. "If that's the case, then his can be completely different. Whatever you two say...I will find a way to make it counter what you just said. I don't think you're being fair about this topic."

"And I don't think you're being wise about this topic, Theo." Xavion speaks to me softly, and I look away. He stands up and his hands rub my arms comfortably. "Just trust what we say and know we have your best interests at heart."

I look up at Xavion...wondering if he has a crush on me. I nod at him even though I wasn't really listening.

"Okay-."

"Theo, just go and put some pants on!" I feel Tyler yank me back from Xavion. I see his face was red and I rub the back of my neck awkwardly. "Go, we won't disappear! You're making us uncomfortable-."

"I'm not uncomfortable," Xavion interjects, and Tyler narrows his eyes at him, "We-We're all men, and one baby girl...and two baby boys...and a boy."

I sigh, patting his shoulder as I leave them alone. It was obvious that Tyler took that a little to deeply...too far.

"Mommy!"

I stop walking, looking over my shoulder at Remi's voice. I rush to him even though he was making his way to me. When I crouch before him I fix his shirt a bit, smiling at him.

"Yes Remi?"

Remi looked at me a little bit, but began to slowly grin.

"Are you...able to love more than just one person the most?" He asks me quietly, and I nod. "I am scared...you will put more love on them...but I want to be a good big brother! I've decided!"

I gasp, feeling my heart skip a beat when he smiles brightly. I see him rest his hand on my shoulder and he clamps his other hand on the wrong side of his chest...even though I knew he was trying to place it over his heart.

"How...did you decide?"

"Uncle Xavion told me and Uncle Tyler told me! They say being an older brother..." Remi leans towards my ear as if what he was telling me was a big secret. "Means I have to be the best. To protect my younger siblings, and love them the most. I say, I love mommy the most; but they say I can love more than one the most - that is what you do. I thought...you love them more...but they say I wrong! You love us all a lot, you just have to take care of them a lot because they can't yet... I will help!"

I felt a tear stream down my cheek, Remi's eyes becoming crestfallen at such a thing. Except when I smile at him he smiles weirdly.

"So...you see? I still love you a lot, your siblings just need me right now; and you. You could help me with that...we can love them the most together. Like how we love one another, right?" I explain to him, and he nods as he pats the wrong side of his chest.

I chuckle, moving his hand to the right side of his chest.

"Your heart is here, my little bean." I gush as he blushes by his mistake.

"Oh, sorry." He apologizes for such a cute mistake.

"It's okay, you don't have to apologize for something as cute as that-."

"What about Ezra? I need to speak with him." Remi interrupts me out of nowhere, and I grin awkwardly.

"He'll be away for a little, but I can tell him what you have to say. He does say sorry to you though." I smile, and Remi doesn't falter. I frowned now...I thought we just had a good moment.

He shakes his finger at me a bit, soon poking his finger deeply into his chest.

"I am an Alpha! I hear you all talk about it, and that's me! I am an Alpha like you all, and I am better than Ezra! I will be the Head Alpha!" He pumps his fists in the air, and I look around him. My eyes glaring at a conveniently placed Xavion.

A mischievous smirk was on his lips, only for me to see Tyler yank him back. Now I look back at Remi and saw his fists were still pumped up in the air...

Great.

Now Remi wants to be greater than Ezra...even though it seemed we got somewhere. We did, but now this added drama of Alpha man against an...unknown Alpha child?

And Ezra is on his rut right now!

This is...the just great.

______________________________😶

It is so great. 😑

The Remi issue is solved - yay. 😌

But now comes...the issue of "Head Alpha"? 🤨

Oh Remi, you know nothing of it. 😗

Though more is understood, it doesn't mean it gets easier. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm curious though. 🤓

If there was to be another part of this book, it would be one of the character's life. 😏

Who would you want to see? 💁🏽‍♀️

Remi possibly in the future? 😍

One of the triplets? 🥺

Xavion and Tyler? 😲

You...choose; or I choose if I don't get enough responses. 😬

lmao. 💀

Now for that rut issue... 👀

That'll be fun. 🥴

Though...do you think Xavion has a crush on Theo? 🙃

lol...don't worry, it's nothing that will harm Theo. 😉

Xavion watch out. *cough*- Tyler! 🤡

So. what'd you think? 🤔

Vote 🗳

Comment 🤩

Follow 🥰

~ YOLO💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 99.3K 54
"let me tell you something, darling. you've unlocked a side of me, even I fear. but since you want to keep me up all night, challenging me, he's gonn...
2.1M 81.9K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
689K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...
3.3M 103K 43
"I like to pull on your hair, see you struggle to breathe, watch you reach your climax and then stop you from reaching your high." He said all of tha...