SKYRIM ONESHOTS AND IMAGINES

By azuralovesvivec

skyrim is a hyperfixation of mine and I've also gotten back into writing so here you go!! *note* not all wil... More

requests
FARKAS - YOU THIEF
FARKAS - YOU THIEF PT 2 (smut-ish)
VILKAS x VAMPIRE READER - CLICHE (smut)
BRYNJOLF- BITCH
WOULD THEY WEAR A MASK
A/N
MARCURIO - LESSONS (smut)
FARKAS - REUNION (smut)
VILKAS - JEALOUSY (smut)
IDEAL DATES / HOW THEY SPEND TIME WITH YOU
BRYNJOLF - BEGGING (smut-ish)
CICERO - LETS MAKE UP (bxb smut)
MERCER - JAILBIRD (smut)
RATING THE JARLS
A/N
MARCURIO - PANDORA'S BOX
FARKAS - MAGE
random poem i wrote while sleep deprived basically

MERCER - TWO YEARS (graphic)

906 12 9
By azuralovesvivec

* CW: MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSULT; if you are not comfortable with those topics scroll past it, or skip this chapter!!! its also a bit violent compared to what i usually write

So sorry for late uploading! I am adding my OC to this one, because i felt like it
-

It had been two years. Two years since Marina got back into thieving. Two years since she met Brynjolf. Two years since she joined his failing guild. Two years since she became a follower of Nocturnal. Two years since she became a Nightingale. Two years since she killed Mercer.

The memories of the journey were still fresh in the breton girl's mind. Marina still had nightmares about it, along with her frequent nightmares about dragons. To say that the entire experience scarred her would be an understatement. Why Marina even stayed with the guild was a question no one knew the answer to. Not even the girl herself.

Yet she sat, at Mercer's desk, leading the now successful guild. She was as richer than she was in Cyrodiil and Highrock's guilds combined. She was rich, powerful, and it seemed as if she should be the happiest she'd ever been. However, she wasn't.

When Brynjolf first brought the girl to Mercer, Marina was fascinated with the fellow breton. She was interested in how mysterious he came across, and how much of a "bad boy" he attempted to come across as. Marina always had a thing for the bad boys. Mercer was interested in how unbothered the woman was by his behavior. The next few months she spent with the guild, she spent at Mercer's side. Sure, he was a complete dick to the girl, but she was just as much as bitch as he was and the two eventually got along as if they knew each other all along. 

Whenever Marina finished a job, she was to report straight to Mercer for her pay. A larger pay and a heated makeout session was her typical pay. If the girl were to mess up on a job or not do it the way Mercer, Delvin, or Vex asked, she'd not only lose her pay, but would have a pink ass and a hard time sitting the next day. 

Eventually the two became a secret couple. She had moved into Riftweald Manor, and two had matching glass swords, that only they knew about. Life was perfect. Maven Black-Briar was jarl, so Marina was rich enough and under enough protection to do whatever she pleased, whenever she pleased. Nivenor would have been jealous, had she'd known. This life came crashing down after Mercer and Marina's "date" to Snow Veil Sanctum, where he had tried to kill the girl.

Marina felt a warm tear slide down her left cheek. She shook her head and tried to focus again on what she was working on. She was supposed to be writing letters to her fences that were located all over Skyrim, but couldn't focus. Marina was thankful that Brynjolf had noticed her uneasiness and had came over to comfort her. His wrapped his arms around the small woman and gently rubbed her back.

"How are you, lass? I know why you're upset." He spoke softly, and Marina chuckled at how thick his accent was.

"I'm fine, Brynjolf. Just thinking about the past."

Brynjolf nodded, and squeezed her in his arms. "Go home. It's late, and you need the rest. That's an order." He laughed before releasing her from his hug. Marina nodded, yawning. She waved him away as she finished up what she was doing and headed home.

After killing Mercer, Maven decided that Riftweald manor was a fitting gift for Marina's deed, considering she was already living there. Marina was thankful, although the place still gave her the creeps. There were some rooms she never entered, including Mercer's "treasure room", after what had happened there.

- FLASHBACK-

"Lass, be careful. This is the last place in Skyrim I would send you." Brynjolf  frowned and shook his head at the girl. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Brynjolf, I'm a big girl. I'll be fine. He probably won't even be there."

"Well, alright. But still, be careful."

Marina brushed him off as she made her to Riftweald Manor. She'd been living there for a few months, but knew that Mercer probably told Vald, his watchdog, to keep her out at all costs. She made her way to the back gate and stood. Marina never used the front door, as she didn't want any more rumors about her being spread. She watched as Vald made his way over to the gate and faced her with his arms crossed.

"Sorry, miss. Mercer said you aren't welcome anymore." 

A sharp pain in Marina's heart caused her to blink back any tears that threatened to escape.

"I figured. I need to get something of mine from inside. Not very fair to not let me at least get my stuff." Marina pouted and wrapped her hands around two bars on the gate. The girl was a master of sweet talking, and somehow always got her way. This was no exception.

Vald groaned and unlocked the gate, telling her that if anyone asks, he was never there. Marina thanked him before sneaking into the manor from Mercer's secret entrance. The man was a fool to think that Marina didn't already have the house memorized. She hurriedly pulled off the boots she was wearing and slipped on her boots from her Dark Brotherhood armor. She did not want to be heard, and knew that if Mercer was home, he'd be listening for her. So, she stayed crouched as she tiptoed through her own house, peeking around any corner with her sword in hand, just in case. 

She knew that Mercer's plans had to have been in his treasure room. He had only mentioned the place to her in a flirtatious way, saying that when the two were wed that's where she'd stay. She rolled her eyes and she slowly made her way down the stairs that led to the room. Marina knew there would be traps galore, considering the man had tight security all over the rest of house. Nothing she couldn't avoid. 

Marina finally reached the door that  led to the actual treasure room, and quickly cut the string that was wrapped around the doorknob. A poison arrow in the face didn't sound too appealing. Sword in hand, Marina slowly opened the wooden door. 

The room was empty. It looked as if Mercer hadn't been home that day, or possibly at all. Nothing seemed to have been taken or moved, and his desk stayed covered with papers and various books. 

Marina stepped over to his desk, and shuffled through the papers for anything that was useful. The papers were mainly receipts and letters from people who accused Mercer of scamming them. There were also a few books, mainly about improving thieving skills. Marina picked up another book and laughed aloud. The Lusty Argonian Maid, a popular erotic novel. 

"Gross." She tossed the book aside and picked up a large paper that was under it. 

This must have been what Brynjolf wanted. It was a detailed plan about some Dwarven ruin, and something about Eyes of Falmer. They looked expensive. Marina rolled the paper up and carefully slid it into her armor pocket. Noticing there were jewels and other treasures scattered around the room, Marina quickly took anything of value and turned to leave. She froze in place.

There Mercer stood, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed and a smug look on his face. He looked the girl up and down before scoffing.

"It's rude to steal."

Marina stood in place and could almost feel her legs buckle under her. She tried to stand tall, but deep down she was afraid. Mercer looked angry. Angrier than he had ever been at Marina.

"It's rude to steal from the guild you're supposed to be leading." Marina spoke, her voice shaking. "Let me go; I won't tell anyone you were here."

Mercer laughed and took a step closer. "Shame Vald let you in. He was close to repaying his debt to Maven." He reached behind him and waved his watchdog's head in front of Marina. She almost gagged, and quickly turned away. 

"Move, Mercer. I'm serious. I won't tell anyone you were here. You can get a head start." Marina turned back to Mercer, and was thankful he wasn't swinging Vald's damn head anymore and had placed his head onto the ground. 

The man scoffed once more and walked towards Marina, until she was backed up against his desk. He placed a hand on either side of Marina and bent down to look into her eyes. Marina almost didn't recognize him. His eyes were dark and his face contorted in a way she had never seen before. She squirmed and tried to push him off. This only caused him to move in closer to her.

"You know, Marina," His brow twitched as he said her name. "I was going to let you come with me. I did like you. But knowing that you're a pushover made me realize that you'll do anything for attention, you desperate bitch." 

One hand had moved from beside her on the desk and was now running along her curves. In any other situation Marina would have melted into his touch. However, she stiffened and took in a sharp breath at the touch.

She squeezed her eyes shut, and begged Mercer to move and to leave her alone. He ignored the woman and quickly moved from just touching to unbuckling the snaps on her armor and turning her over. He bent the girl over as her armor was dropped to the ground and her legs swung back in an attempt to get away. It was exhilarating in a way, and was Mercer's way of getting revenge of the girl. He pulled his own armor off before forcing her legs open. Mercer ignored the girls sobs and pleads as he had his way with her, knowing that nobody would ever hear them.

-

Marina quickly sat up, covered in sweat. Another nightmare. She wondered when she had passed out, and stood up to change out of her now sticky armor. It fell to the ground with a small thud. She put on fresh clothes and glanced over at the small clock that sat on her nightstand. 8:50 am.

Marina rubbed the sleepiness from her eyes and strolled into her kitchen to make a quick breakfast before she would head back to the cistern. She buttered up a slice of toast and sat at the large table that occupied most of the room. She ate peacefully before noticing a small piece of paper on the corner of the table. 

Marina was a forgetful person, and hoarded every letter she had received after moving to Skyrim. She figured it was just an extra grocery list, or a bounty she never did. She reached across the table and opened the folded piece of paper. The handwriting was not her own or any she recognized. It had nothing on it, other than the day's date, along with a small scribble. She thought nothing of it and tossed it into the bin. She shook how weird the note was from her mind and went on with her day.

The cistern was quiet when Marina walked in, and made her way to her desk. She set her satchel down and looked around. Nobody seemed to be awake yet, which was odd since she knew they had jobs and training today.  

"Brynjolf?" She called out, and received no answer.

"They aren't here. Told them Maven needed them all, and then locked them out. You should change the locks, Marina." 

That voice. The girl froze in place, and her hand darted for her sword. Her mind was racing and she felt faint. How was he here? How was he alive? She watched as she, Brynjolf, and Karliah left his limp body behind as the Dwarven ruin flooded. They barely made it out alive themselves, how would he have managed to? Was she just hallucinating?

His hands being placed onto her hips answered her questions. She wasn't hallucinating, and he had escaped what should have been his final resting place. His touch was soft, and was much different than last time the two had been in this position. However all Marina felt was fear. Fear, and anger. How dare he manipulate her, abuse her, and then NOT die? How dare he come back here and sneak into her home, leaving a shitty note for her? 

She pulled her sword from its place on her hip and pushed herself out of the man's grip. She turned to face him and pointed her sword to his throat. Mercer looked much different, and had his hands up. 

 "Relax, love. I'm not here to hurt you."

Marina shook her head as the tears that been building up finally spilled from her eyes. This was a living nightmare. She spoke softly as she choked down the sobs that threatened to fly past her lips.

"You're supposed to be dead."

Mercer laughed and took the sword from the girl's hands. Her brain was numb, and she watched his movements in silence.

"Run away with me."

The man couldn't have been serious. Betraying the guild was one thing, and if he had asked then Marina definitely would have agreed. But to lie about having feelings to her, and doing the things he did to her made the question seem ridiculous. She eyed in the man and was shocked that he seemed serious. Her hands balled into fists as she got into Mercer's face.

"Run away with you? You hurt me.. you abused me, Mercer. Raped me.." her voice trailed off as tears continued to fall past her red cheeks and onto the leather of her armor.

She glanced up at him, and saw Brynjolf standing in the shadows, ebony dagger in hand. Mercer laughed and shrugged softly.

"I was going to apologize for that, but figured that you probably enjoye-"

Brynjolf's dagger slid across Merer's throat before he finished his sentence. His eyes grew wide as he fell limp onto the ground, causing Marina to step backwards. She covered her ears to block out the chokes and gags the man made as he bled out.

A million emotions flooded the girls senses as she fell to her knees before the limp body. She questioned if he was actually dead (again) or if somehow the skeleton key had made him immortal. She also felt an odd sense of relief at the sight of Mercer, bloody and hopefully dead.

"Marina.."

She ignored Brynjolf and began to punch, kick and hit the corpse, cussing the man out with every word imaginable. Blood spattered onto her face as she pounded on his chest. When she finished, she pulled the armor from his body and left him bare. Trinkets, jewels, and cash spilled from every crevice and pocket.

"Sell that stuff to Tonilia. I'll see if the skeevers are hungry today."

Grabbing Mercer by his ankles, Marina dragged his body into the Ratway, whistling every once and awhile to attract any skeevers. She could hear the nails of a few hitting the stone floor and pushed his body down into the darkness.

It had been two years. Two years of living with the burden of the abuse she went through. Two years of having to save a guild from nothing. Two years of thinking the man who took her innocence from her was dead. Two years since she had gotten true revenge.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 75 15
Deirdre Morningsong returns to Skyrim seeking vengeance on the Nords who murdered her parents, only to be captured by Imperial soldiers who mistake h...
571 13 49
Alessia, a furious Imperial warrior hyperfocused on vengeance. Bishop, a crafty Nord ranger with mysterious intentions. Both of their fates, entwined...
42 10 13
A nord mercenary that follows the dark brotherhood quest line, from TES V: Skyrim. Some dialogue and some contracts will be different for storytellin...
20.3K 518 57
-COMPLETE- (Thank you for taking a look at my fanfic! It's fairly long but mainly because I continued it for current readers. Please read and enjoy t...