Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Interrupted

7.5K 212 293
By aFredWsimp

You walked down the stairs in the common room and saw Harry bouncing his leg, showing nerves.

"Harry?" He turned. "Harry are you okay?"

"Not quite. I'll save my sarcasm on you."

"I don't want to ask, because I kind of know but what's wrong?" You sat next to him, placing your books onto your lap.

"I didn't put my name into that cup y/n."

"I believe you Harry, I don't think you would put yourself into danger like this. Plus no offence but I don't think you could get past that age line." You reassured him.

"It's nice knowing someone believes me round here. Ron's even throwing a hissy, he thinks I put my name in without telling him. It's ridiculous." He huffed, "I found out the first task by the way. I'm a dead man walking." He said, looking down.

"It can't be that bad, what is it?" You asked.

"I have to take an egg from a dragon. Charlie brung them over."

"Charlie was here? I haven't seen him in years. Did you get a chance to catch up with him?" Harry looked over at you, "sorry, that may be tough. Do you have any clue how you will do it?"

"Not one. I'm only allowed my wand. So I'll be reciting and finding out some spells."

"How did you find out? About the dragons."

"Hagrid snuck me out to see them."

"Do the others know?" You questioned, referring to the other champions.

"I think Fleur and Krum do but I'm not sure on Diggory." He stated.

"I think you should tell him. It would be rude not to." You did think it would be unfair if everyone knew except Cedric, but as his friend you also wanted to make sure he was fully prepared, hoping it would lower the risk of injury.

"You think so?"

"Yeah, I'll go with you." You said standing and walking with Harry through the halls.

The badges you had told Cedric to get rid of, were more popular than ever. Most students wore them, especially the slytherins and hufflepuffs. While walking with Harry many people were walking past making sly comments, you looked at Harry- he was just trying to ignore it.

As we got to the archway to get into the courtyard a group of hufflepuffs blocked the way pointing to their badges.

"Fucking hell move." You said forcing your way through them both, with Harry close behind. No one really liked to mess with you these days, since the vault was common knowledge to all students, they usually let you get away with most things you said to them.

"Diggory. Potter wants to talk to you."

"Read the badge potter." One of his friends said, as Harry walked off with Cedric.

"So miss Bardot, what you doing later tonight. My dorms open." One of his friends said, standing up, going in front of you.

"In your dreams sunshine. I wouldn't go near a pig pen like yours." Your replied, pulling a face of disgust.

"Plus she's already reserved, by me." Fred said coming up behind you, towering over the hufflepuff.

He rolled his eyes and sat back down. Fred grabbed your arm and pulled you along with him.

"Those little fuckboys." He almost grunted taking you to the common room.

"Freddie calm down, it's fine." He had begun becoming slightly possessive over you, and it was more obvious everyday.

He sat down onto the sofa and put his head back, you stood in front of him. "Freddie you seem stressed, are you okay?"

"Yeah, George and I are working really hard to make all our products again. Since mum threw them all out, other than the ones you kept."

"If you're that stressed, we can go relax someplace else." You paused, "my dorm maybe?" You didn't know what you actually had in mind but the words kind of fell out.

Fred lifted his head slowly, inspecting you standing in front of him, he raised an eyebrow. You extended your arm, wanting him to take you hand- he did.

You practically ran to your dorm, dragging him up with you. You closed the door locking it. As you turned, Fred was standing, leaning on your desk, watching you. You took off your cloak and hung it onto the door.

"What do you want to do then darling?" He asked smirking. 

"I don't know Freddie, what do you want to do?" You asked back, walking towards him.

As you reached him, he put his hands on your waist looking at you, you put your hands on his shoulders, looking back at him.

"Wanna have some fun?" You asked.

"Of course darling." He made the first moved pulling your waist into his body, starting a very intense kiss. He kissed like he was hungry, hungry for you.

He stood up fully, as you both fought for dominance over the kiss. You pulled back, you were both out of breath.

You took his hand again, and lead him to your bed. He was very close behind this time, your body's practically did not stop touching.

You pushed him onto your bed, straddling him, starting to make out again. You took some dominance over the kiss as Fred was now laying down, you on top.

"Not like this darling." He broke the kiss and grabbed you and flipped you round, so you were now below him.

Minor smut warning
"Tell me what your comfortable with darling, I don't want to overstep any boundaries." Fred said, looking down at you.

"I don't think I want to do... that. Just yet, but I'll tell you to stop if it's too much." You replied.

"You sure about this love?"

"I'm sure."

You went back to making out, Fred burying his face in your neck, sucking, leaving marks. You moaned at the feeling of his mouth all over your neck.

He then untucked your jumper from your skirt, with the help of you lifting it off, he done the same, lifting off his own jumper.

You began kissing again, as he started to undo your shirt buttons, leaving your chest exposed.

He soon broke off your kiss again, going down your body, kissing his way lower, to your chest. He looked up at you as he began leaving some marks on your breasts. You moaned lightly again feeling the sensation.

Soon he moved back up, kissing you again, this time trailing his hand up your leg and under your skirt,

"Is this okay darling?" He asked.

You nodded, looking at him. He leant back in, his hand going higher. He found your underwear and moved it aside, moving his fingers round your clit.

You moaned into his mouth at the new pleasure you were experiencing. It only got better as he continued, sending waves of pleasure throughout your whole body.

"Feel good darling?" Fred asked, still moving his fingers.

You nodded, taking in every ounce of the stimulation. Until a knock was heard at your door.

"Who's that?" You whispered.

"Y/n it's Hermione can I come in?"

"Guess that answers your question." Fred said, looking at the door then to you.

"Uhm, hold on give me two minutes!" You shouted, doing up your shirt. "Sorry to cut this slightly short Freddie, that was REALLY good but your going to have to hide or pretend I'm tutoring you." You said quietly as you began sorting yourself out, Fred doing the same.

"Im going to have to hide, I mean." He looked down.

"Okay, uhm go in the bathroom." He followed your orders, you walked over to your door to unlock it, letting Hermione in.

"Hey granger, how can I help you?"

"Viktor. Do you think he actually likes me? I can't talk to Ron or Harry about this. I feel like you're mature enough to help me." She practically pleaded for help.

"He definitely likes you mionie, who wouldn't. If you aren't sure though, let him make the first move, or just talk to him, light chit chat."

"Okay, that would be simple enough I guess, thanks y/n. That should be all." She turned and began walking out your room. "Oh and nice hickey." She pointed and giggled leaving the room.

You opened the bathroom door. Fred's eyes were closed as he leant against it.

"She's gone now Freddie. What are you doing?"

"Just had to think about something to turn me off whilst you were talking to her. I think I should go, got a bit intense, need to uhm go to my room." Fred suggested, leaving the bathroom.

"Saves us from another close call I guess, I'll see you later." He snuck out, going towards the boys dorms.

Well, that ought to very much change a few things.

AN
Yall, don't worry I'm not going to rob you of anything but a miss girl has to ease into things at a certain paces. I have plans, so I need your trust.
-i <33 xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...
839 109 27
in which Gemma Hilton and her friends become fugitives in order to save the world - again or in which a girl has to desperately cling to the hope...
2.4M 27.2K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
161K 3.8K 104
Y/N l/n is about to start her fourth year at Hogwarts when she meets George and Fred Weasley. She's a Gryffindor like the twins, but their friendshi...