Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

By MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... More

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Coming Home

2.8K 54 124
By MartinGraf98

It has been about a week or so since the accident. When the car crashed into Y/N's Supra, there was no telling how bad the damage actually was. Surely, his health was always the top priority, so everyone who was still around immediatly helped the young man out of the wreckage. An ambulance was called as well as the local EMTs did their very best to stabilize Y/N. His friends and co-workers were worried that he would be even more severely injured than the actual results would show later on. X-Rays revealed Y/N suffered a fractured shoulder and ankle in the process, along with several cuts from broken glass and bruises from his limbs getting stuck in different spots. Y/N was in great pain from that incident as he had to stay in the hospital for a bit for observation and treatment. He hated it. His first big wrestling Pay-Per-View ended in a tragedy and now his future was uncertain.

Fortunately though, Y/N was soon allowed to return home which meant he was finally going to be with Dakota, Rhea and Tegan again. Apart from texting and Facetiming each other, they didn't have the opportunity to be close to one another for quite a while. The girls were informed about his current status too and creative at ROH took him off TV for the foreseeable future. There was no Info on who the attacker was, but this clearly meant trouble once that person has been found. Currently, Y/N sat in a different car with Priscilla taking over as the driver while he sat shotgun. Not that he was complaining, but it wasn't the same without his own car.

Priscilla:" You okay over there?"

Y/N:" Meh, could be better honestly."

Priscilla:" I know all this crap over the last few weeks roughed you up both inside and out, but there's no need moping about it."

Y/N:" Riiiight...Anyways, how do you feel?"

Priscilla:" Not too great either actually. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw that wreck."

Y/N:" The crash hurt like a bitch, so the other car had a damn load of speed going."

Priscilla:" Clearly. But I can't wrap my head around who would do that. I mean you don't have that many enemies, as far as I know."

Y/N:" Yeah, that's true. But if and when I get that bastard, I will skin him alive!"

That was a peek at the more vengeful side of Y/N. He didn't show it often, but when it happened, people knew he was serious about it. Priscilla has learned that all too well ever since she got to know Y/N. She had to hold him off a lot of times to stop bar fights and similar things, which weren't proud moments for sure. Priscilla was still happy though that she could help Y/N through all the chaos and turmoil.

Priscilla:" So...What's it like, living with three women while being the only guy in the house?"

Y/N:" You want the long or the short answer?"

Priscilla:" We're on a highway with several cars all around us, so of course, I wanna hear the long story."

Y/N:" So much for my nerves surviving this trip."

It was true though. The two were in the middle of a busy highway and still had a lot of road ahead of them. Long drives were always destined to fall silent sooner or later, so they desperately wanted to avoid that in the first place.
---------------------------------------------------------

Several hours later, they had stopped at a gas station to refuel the car and to get a bite to eat before getting on the home stretch. The two had been on the road since the early morning, meaning around 6 am and the estimated arrival was in about the next 7 hours, of they were lucky. Y/N stood at the gas pump and filled up the car while Priscilla gathered some general snacks like sandwiches and some chocolate bars and drinks like water and Dr Pepper.

Y/N:" Let me guess: you take it easy when you're not wrestling?"

Priscilla:" Let me have some fun, buddy. We can't completely stay on a strict diet."

Y/N:" I know and I don't blame you for that at all. But...this?"

Y/N was refering to the things Priscilla got because it looked like a whole lot of items. Not that Y/N was a voice of reason in any way, but he wasn't much for junk food or something. Or maybe that was his old self talking. Either way, he decided to not press on any further and softly ruffled Priscilla's hair before he walked into the gas station itself. Of course he wasn't the only one there as more people were lined up in front of him.

Y/N:" Fantastic...What I would give for a gun right now..."

He was lucky that nobody heard him. Otherwise Y/N might've ended up in big trouble down the line and he clearly wasn't in the mood for any of that.

Meanwhile Priscilla put away the food and then leaned against the car with her arms crossed. She knew it would get quite eventful with Y/N and she was right in every way, considering the things that happened. Some of those events shook her to the core as well, since she wasn't prepared for any of that.

Priscilla:" About two months in the industry and Y/N is the most talked about person in this year already. I swear either he's cheating or he's just extremely lucky."

The redhead giggled slightly and looked straight ahead, tuning out the surrounding area to compensate for the lack of sleep. Getting up early was one thing, getting up early and being on the road was an entirely different story. Never in her life did she think everything would take a turn, yet here she was with a guy she didn't even know too long. Speaking of the man in question, Y/N soon got back to the car and slightly nudged Priscilla to break her out of her trance.

Y/N:" Earth to the Harlot. Do you copy?"

Priscilla:" Very funny. What took you so long?"

Y/N:" There were seven other people in front of ne. And each of them took much longer than they actually needed to."

Priscilla:" Shopping isn't your thing?"

Y/N:" Not in the slightest. Too many crowds, too much noise and too much to look at."

Priscilla:" You're weird."

Y/N:" And proud of it. "

Y/N chuckled as Priscilla playfully rolled her eyes and they got back in the car. Their friendly bickering always kept the pair on their toes, which was definitly needed now.
---------------------------------------------------------

After a long, expensive and nerve wrecking trip, it was finally time that Y/N and Priscilla arrived at their destination. Y/N checked everything with his eyes, trying his best to figure out, if something actually changed or not while Priscilla carefully pulled up to the parking lot of where Y/N lived. There was nothing more satisfying than returning to the people he loved the most, so his excitement soon got the better of Y/N and he got out of the car.

Priscilla:" Hey, easy now. The doctor said not to rush it, Hotshot."

Y/N:" I know what he said, but I can't wait. You will understand that too when you find the right one, Priscilla. I believe in you."

Priscilla:"...If you only knew..."

Priscilla made sure her words weren't too audible as they heaved the luggage out of the trunk and carried everything to the front door. Of course this wasn't a goodbye at any point, but it still felt like one nonetheless when Y/N took a deep breath and rang the door bell. Neither he, nor Priscilla knew what exactly was going to happen and the long wait made it unbearable, but soon a set of footsteps were heard from inside as the front door soon opened with Tegan being the first one to lay eyes on Y/N.

Tegan:" Oh...my...gosh...Y/N!!!"

There was no hesitation when Tegan hugged Y/N and peppered his face with small kisses. Apparently the time apart took a toll on Tegan and probably Dakota and Rhea too. Even if it was just two months so far, they missed each other a lot. The short reunion was only interrupted when Priscilla cleared her throat, an eyebrow raised and a smirk on her face.

Priscilla:" Looks like the hero has returned, aye?"

Tegan:" Hehehe Yeah, you could say that. And thank you sooo much for taking care of Y/N for so long, Priscilla."

Priscilla:" I would say it wasn't a problem, but that would be a lie."

Y/N:" True, we went through a lot as we all know. Urgh, my leg and shoulder hurt."

Tegan:" Let's get inside then. We can't stand outside forever."

Y/N and Priscilla nodded and carried the luggage inside. Even in the house, just about nothing has changed from how it was before. It looked like the comfortable home Y/N got so acquainted with since he moved in, thanks to Dakota. Speaking of the Kiwi, Dakota just stumbled out of her bedroom and into the living room, thinking that she was still dreaming when she passed by her shared boyfriend.

Y/N:" Well, good morning to you, Kota."

Dakota:" Moooornin' Y/N...."

Tegan:" Umm Dakota? You're actually not dreaming right now."

Dakota:" What do you meeeeaaan? Y/N didn't tell us the date of his return...And also..."

When Dakota got back over to Y/N, she tried to prove to Tegan that he was just a visionor something. So she decided to try and push her hand through Y/N's torso, but it didn't work. Looking confused, she tried again and again with the same result. The young man just chuckled and soon enveloped Dakota in a hug.

Y/N:" Maybe this is convincing enough."

Dakota:" Mmm...smells like Y/N, sounds like Y/N...feels like Y/N."

Priscilla:" That is Y/N, Dakota. You're literally hugging the guy."

Tegan:" Fortunately she's not always that way."

Priscilla:" Meaning?"

Tegan:" Dakota can be normal most of the time. This is just her being a bit too exhausted to check her surroundings."

Y/N:" It's the first time I see that. Hehehe it's cute."

Dakota:" Hey, I can still kick your butt, if I have to."

This made everyone laugh softly before Dakota's eyes fully opened and she finally realized what was going on. Once she actually saw Y/N, a loud squeal of happiness came from her while she hugged him tighter and rested her head against his chest.

Dakota:" You're back!...You're finally back."

Y/N:" In the flesh, Dakota. And I'm not leaving for quite a while."

Dakota:" You better not go anywhere, boo. Otherwise I will personally hunt you down and bring you back."

Y/N:" Playing predator in front of the others~?"

Dakota:" W-Wha? No, I-I just-"

Y/N:" It's okay. Don't worry."

After that, another pair of footsteps joined the party as Rhea soon stepped into the living room to see what was going on.

She had a similar reaction like Tegan, walking over to Y/N with a bright smile on her face as she looked him up and down from head to toe. Y/N's physique changed quite a lot since he actively started to wrestle and due to the girls looking at him, it payed off very well in that regard.

Rhea:" You've returned as a changed man, Y/N. Look at you turning from thin as a twig to chunky as a tree."

Dakota:" Not that we're complaining. Not at all."

Priscilla:" I knew you would be in good hands again, Y/N. You're a really lucky guy."

Tegan:" Come sit down for breakfast, everyone. It's around seven now and we have a loooot to talk about."

Dakota:" Mostly Y/N and Priscilla, so onwards we go."

And so Y/N has finally returned home to the comfort of being with his lovely girlfriends while still having Priscilla as something like a best friend....with benefits at times. It would be a long day to catch up on absolutely everything, but the time really was worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 133 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...
11.9K 136 11
Y/n L/n was part of the rose family with his sisters Ruby and Yang but every family has its dark secrets this family hated Y/n because he showed more...
75K 1K 29
Join Y/N as he travels with ash as they travel kanto. What will they see , who will they meet , what pokemon will they catch ? Read to find out
145 5 15
This story is about a girl named Y/N that dates a wwe superstars Finn balor but loving a wwe superstars comes with a price, she get emotional abuse b...