Paradis's Hammer (attack on...

By serasio

this is the story about (y/n) a eldian kid which his luck faded away every day More

Before we start
living as an eldian
Wrongly judged
A New Beginning
The fall of Shiganshina
The Cadets
The First Year
The Second Year
The Third Year
The attack on Trost
Mission To Recapture Trost
The Trial
The Scouts
Hanji's experiments
Days before the expedition
The Day Before The Expedition
The 57th Expedition
Betrayal
Crystal Dreams
Eren's dream
The Beast and his Titans
The Beast and his Titans PT.2
Traitor
Old memories
Trust
Answers and trouble
Frieda's decision
Fight in the cave
Choose
The beginning of the end
The new queen of the Walls
On my own
The last search
(The Beginning of the End pt.2) The end

The aftermath

4.7K 113 11
By serasio

 Hanji p.o.v

After the fight in Trost. The Military Police Brigade began to clean the city of the debris and the dead bodies. But when I was leaving I noticed Scouts looking at the wall. In the same place, the Female Titan tried to climb up the wall, there was a hole. And in that hole, the face of a large Titan could be seen, it looked like the Colossal Titan face. But is that Titan inside the walls? Are more Titans inside the walls? Suddenly I felt someone put his hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Pastor Nick.

Pastor Nick: Whatever you do... You must keep that Titan out of sunlight!

He looked very serious about it. But then I remembered something. When I and (y/n) went to capture Titans, he didn't want to go through the wall. Did he know it? and if he did. Why would he not tell us? I went to the carriage they were carrying him and sat next to his crystal.

Hanji: You already knew this didn't you? Why didn't you tell us? What more do you know?

But I knew I wasn't going to get answers from him, so I took Pastor Nick to the top of the Wall. And with the help of other Scouts, we covered the hole with some fabrics.

Hanji: Now then, It's time for you to talk. What is this Titan? What is it doing inside the Wall? And... Why did you people keep this a secret all the time? 

Pastor Nick: I have work to do! My church and followers have been devastated! This is your fault! I will demand restitution! Now let me back down!

Hanji: certainly.

I grabbed him by his collar and leaned him on the edge of the wall.

Hanji: will straight down do?

Moblit: Section Commander!

Hanji: stay back. Enough of this! Do you know why we Scouts have shed so much blood?! To take back our freedom from the Titans! I was willing to sacrifice my own life for that cause! I'm not asking you to talk, I'm ordering you. Is that clear? And if you won't talk, I'll try the next person. Your measly life wouldn't make up for much, anyway! 

Pastor Nick: Let... Go of me! 

Hanji: Like this? Right now? 

Pastor Nick: Yes! 

Hanji: Fine then. Die

Moblit: Hanji!

Pastor Nick: kill me and learn! We will fulfill our duty, without fail! So... Let go of me this instant!

Deliver me... O, Lord...

I turned around and dropped him, then I sat down at the edge.

Hanji: Just kidding, I wasn't serious. Tell me, Pastor Nick... Are all the Walls made of Titans?

He remained silent.

Hanji: Well, I guess I'll have to ask (y/n) when he gets out from his crystal. You know, he knows of the Titans inside the walls. With his abilities, he could make a hole in the wall and show us the truth. In fact, he already made one.

Pastor Nick: what are you talking about?!

Hanji: How do you think he entered Shiganshina? He made a tunnel through the wall. I remember one of our Scouts telling us about a weird shape on one of the sides of the wall of Shiganshina, it looked like a spiral, and it was big enough for a kid to fit in. We even checked behind the wall. And guess what. The same spiral was there in the exact place.

Pastor Nick: I-Impossible.

Then the bells rang, and a Scout ran to us.

Scout: There are Titans inside Wall Rose!

Hanji: w-what?!

Narrator p.o.v

While the Scouts and members of the Garrison were going to Wall Rose to search the hole where the Titans entered. Pastor Nick went to the Military Police Brigade Headquarters. When he reached them he went straight to the Commander Nile Dok office. He knocked on the door and Nile told him to enter.

Nile: oh, Pastor Nick, why are you here?

Pastor Nick: this is bad.

Nile: explain.

Pastor Nick: one of the members of the Scouts knows about the secret of the walls.

Nile: What?!

Pastor Nick: His name is (y/n) we need to go and eliminate him. But for now, we need full custody of him, when he is released from his crystal we kill him.

Nile: (y-y/n)? W-we can't do anything against him.

Pastor Nick: what?! why not?!

Nile: do you even know his full name?

Pastor Nick: I do not, and I don't care!

Nile: Well, you should care. His full name is (y/n) Reiss. So if you do something against him, you would be the one ending up dead. Besides, the Queen already told us that he wants him to be her personal guard. So he won't tell anything to no one.

Pastor Nick: Are you sure the Queen is making the right decision?

Nile: Don't worry. They knew each other for years. Every time I went to the palace some years ago I would always see him with her.

Meanwhile in Wall Rose.

Some Scouts searched for the hole in Wall Maria while other Scouts went to the towns to evacuate the people in them. But something was odd, in Connie's hometown there wasn't anyone, but in Connie's house, there was a small skinny Titan laying on the roof. The way his body was made, made it impossible for it to do something.

As they were leaving Connie said he heard the Titan say "Welcome Back".

The other Scouts searched the towns, with the same result, no people found but the houses were destroyed. They kept searching for the hole until midnight. And they found the other team that was searching for the hole, both of the teams found nothing, and since it was midnight they found an abandoned castle and went there to rest.

Meanwhile with Hanji 

Hanji was in a carriage cart with Armin, Mikasa, Eren, Levi, and Pastor Nick. She had a piece of Annie's Titan hardening and (y/n)'s Titan armor on her hands. She got that piece of armor when you were experimenting with it.

Levi: Hey four-eyes. Are your hobbies so boring that playing with rocks is somehow fun for you?

Hanji: Yeah. That's right. but these are not ordinary rocks. It's a hardened fragmented of skin left behind by the Female Titan, and this one is (y/n)'s Titan armor.

Armin: Huh? They didn't disappear?

Hanji: Right! Annie and (y/n) reverted from their Titan, but these still intact even though it broke off their bodies. They didn't evaporate. They didn't disappear. So I thought "What if?" When I compared them to a piece of the wall, Annie's hardening pattern and composition were practically identical. But (y/n)'s piece is more flexible, but it's still similar, so I compared another piece that he made that wasn't flexible and they were the same. In other words, the Wall is a barricade made from humongous Titans. And if I'm right, the surface is constructed with hardened Titan skin. 

Mikasa: that's exactly what Armin was saying...

Armin: th-then!-

He was silenced by Hanji putting his hand on his face.

Hanji: wait! let me finish, Armin. As it stands, we'll be hard-pressed to fill the hole in Wall Rose. We could do it easily if (y/n) was here, but he's still in the crystal. So that is unless we find the perfect boulder to plug it. But if... But if Eren, in his transformed state could use the Titan's hardening ability to seal the hole in the Wall...

Eren: Use me... to seal the wall?

Hanji: it should be made of the same material, and seeing how the hardened section won't evaporate, even after you revert from a Titan... It's possible. The statue that (y/n) made is still in the middle of a street in Stohess, so if you can't use hardening or something fails, we could use some of that hardening to seal the hole.

Hanji then removed her hand from Armin's face.

Armin: I think it's well worth the risk to try. Assuming it works, reclaiming Wall Maria if (y/n) still doesn't get out from his crystal. Would be feasible, too.

Hanji: Let's just hope for the best.

A/n: I'm going to put the story on a hiatus for some time. It will be for a week or so. The reason for this is that I'm not getting the inspiration to make new chapters recently. It's been very difficult for me to write a new chapter. I hope you understand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.3K 19
โ†’ ๐€๐”โœจ can you trust me? [๐…๐„๐Œ!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘-๐ˆ๐๐’๐„๐‘๐“] โ†’ written feb. 2022 to present
94.3K 2.5K 20
Eren Yeager had lost his memories after the fall from his malfunctioning 3DMG. He had been over stressed due to all the pressure the Survey Corps had...
748K 22.2K 43
You..had an unusual situation. You were right there on the day your Mom was devoured by the mouth of a 'Titan'. You had just been found after being l...
36.6K 1.3K 47
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜”๐˜ช, ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ข ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ด, ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—...