๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

By -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
59- h.p.
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

30- down horsey, down

19.1K 776 1.5K
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?
( yes ) ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 chapter ( thirty ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

"W-WHAT?!" Ember whispered as she stared at James. Her heart beating a thousand miles an hour as their eyes met. His warm hazel and her deep blue.

"I told you already Ember." James smiled lightly.

"No, no. I need you to repeat that. Say it again." She said while backing up. Trying to get away from him, leave him behind somehow.

"God Ember! I'm fucking in love with you. Can't you see how much I love you." He took in a sharp breath, gathering himself, "I love you, Ember White."

"No. No, you don't, James. You don't love me. You can't love me." She croaked. "You don't love me."

James shook his head dramatically, "I love you. I swear on it." His eyes were becoming watery and his head was racing. The words coming out of him like a symphony. Tension littering the room from the couple. "Remember last year?"

"I don't love you," Ember whispered out. Her bottom lip quivering ever so lightly. "And you know damn well that was an accident. It meant nothing to me."

James stared at her with an empty look. "E-"

"No!" She cut him off quickly. "You can't just say you love me. Because you don't love me. You love the thought of being with me! God, you are so selfish. You know I fancy someone else, James!" Ember yelled to him.

The two stared at each other, their eyes telling a story not many could read. So many emotions just for them, not to be shared with anyone other than each other.

They were stuck in the melody of each other, completely quiet before both of them starting laughing. The other three boys laughing in the background. "And end scene," Ember said while trying to compose herself.

"That was beautiful!" Peter smiled as he high-fived Ember.

"I think I'm gonna cry- Moony, love, hold me," Sirius stated while wiping away fake tears.

"We should become actors." Ember nudged James. He smiled proudly.

"We probably are in a different universe. I would totally rock being a superhero or something- like the ones in the muggle comics." He laughed.

Sirius clapped, "Yes, I Can picture it now actually. You would probably have the power of being fucking annoying and power that makes it hard for people to kill you, but then die from a muggle gun or something."

James started at him offended. "What! No!"

Remus snorted out laughing, "yeah you would."

Peter and Ember both nodded their head. "James gives off all those vibes." Said Ember with a light giggle.

The five continued to argue about random stuff. Ember had her head layed in James's lap, him playing with her hair absentmindedly while Peter had his head on Ember's thighs. Sirius and Remus were cuddling on the latter's bed. No one really knew if they were a thing yet. It was actually really confusing.

However, they would say the same about the blonde girl and the dark-haired boy. Sirius would define it as sexual tension and Ophelia would say it was just the fact they wanting to rearrange each other's guts right there and then, she didn't like the word sexual.

The fighting stopped when Ember straight up left the dorm without even saying she was leaving. What? She had to study.

The blonde walked down the empty corridors. Though she didn't believe it to be, a person was actually following her. A lovesick look in his eyes that would tell her his whole life story if she looked close enough.

Her fingers skimmed against the books once she reached the library. For the past few weeks she's been having dreams, weird ones at least.

Finally, after finding one about divination. Ember never took the class. Instead, she took Arithmetics.

"Hello!" Peeped up a voice behind her. Ember jumped a little before realizing it was James. He was biting his lip and trying to hide a smile.

Ember felt her heartbeat up. Unfamiliar butterflies erupting in her stomach. She could feel her face become a dark shade of red. 'Holy shit, do I have a cold?' The feeling was unfamiliar, but the only thing she could do is ignore it and grab her heart.

"Holy crap, James you scared me." Ember breathed. She took a look at him before saying, "it's fine you can laugh, just not too loud."

And James did laugh, really hard to be exact. Ember had to pretend she didn't even know him.

After that whole fiasco, Ember sat down with James at a table in the corner, as far away from Madam Pince as possible. Lord knows James is loud enough for her to hear.

The blonde was in the spot closest to the window whilst James sat in front of her. He kicked her foot and muttered something into his hand, which sounded a lot like, "I nwed athenson" to Ember.

Ember decided just to ignore the messy-haired boy, but after he kicked her foot three times she caved in. She kicked him back as hard as she could. James rolled his eyes.

"Bitch." He said, trying to hide it with a laugh. Ember smirked lightly and kicked his leg.

"Whore." She coughed out.

"Hoe."

"Idiot."

"Stupid."

"Asshole."

"Ugly."

Ember smirked, using a hand to hold her face up. Fully having her attention on the Hazel-eyed boy. "Now we both know that's not true." With a wink, she went back to her work.

James stared at her, red-faced and embarrassed for a few moments before he regained himself. He puffed out his chest and went back to daydreaming.

He was too busy in his own world to notice Ember had stopped working, instead staring at James. He was quite pretty in many ways. His face had a soft look to it, hazel eyes that were just as soft and captivating. His lips always had a pink tinge to them. Sharp jawline and messy hair.

It didn't stop at his looks, James had a personality that attracted her. He was always joking and making fun of her. She would do the same to him, it always ended in laughs and giggles.

She noticed how clingy he was with her. They were always touching in some way or another. In the beginning, it was only for them dating to seem more reasonable, but as they spent more time together, it was happening more and more.

And for the first time since forever, Ember blushed in the sight of James Potter.

"Like what you see, Blondie?" James grinned proudly. He had clearly caught her staring at him. He felt proud, accomplished. He had accepted the fact Lily had left his mind and instead it was replaced by Ember.

Ah yes, Ember was actually really enjoying the sight she was seeing. Her heart began to race up and her face became tinted with pink. She averted her eyes from his, "You have a mark on your nose."

James immediately widened his eyes. Using his finger to rub around his nose. Of course, nothing came off because there wasn't actually anything there. "You sly little dog- you know what. I bet you wish I could mark your nose."

Ember slowly moved her book down, looking James dead in the face. "What does that even mean?"

He looked at her, more like a glare before pouting. "I- I don't know."

Ember whistled lowly, "Seems like I make you stutter. Am I really that hot, Glasses?"

James stared at her. Ember was just as fine-looking as he was. Her blonde hair had a natural wave to it. The signature White smile she seemed to have on more often than not. Her deep blue eyes would always capture him in a trance he always found it hard to leave.

"Yes, Yes you are Blondie."

Ember narrowed her eyes at him. Not even taking in the fact he wasn't even joking. Even if he was joking, Embers heart still raced up, faster and faster every second she was around him.

The two bickered for the next few hours. Ember got tired of him and gave him the middle finger before leaving. James groaned and shuffled after her. "You are so fast for someone who's 3'7!" He huffed out.

"I'm 5'7, James." Ember rolled her eyes. Ember had grown quite a lot over the summer, even though many would believe she would be done growing by now.

"So?! I'm 6'1!"

Ember snorted, "Remus is 6'3." She knew this would make James mad. Remus was 6'2, but he would say 6'3 because it's just rounding a little. But James, well being James, couldn't have this.

"Remus is 6'2 and a half, Ember. This isn't about him missy." He said with a frown, though it didn't stay. If he was near Ember it was almost impossible not to smile.

"It's always about Remus." Ember said lowly, a finger pointed to James. "Remus is the best marauder."

James stared at her hurt before he smirked snd bit her finger that was pointing at him. Ember immediately retraced it. Her mouth opened wide and red-faced.

And as she stared at James, she realized something. Her heart would beat up when he was around. More than it ever did with anyone else. She often found herself wanting to feel herself against him again. Whether it was holding each other or them kissing again. She wanted to feel it.

She wanted to laugh with him. She wanted to act out scenes they make up as they go. She wanted to hold him in the dead of night, playing with his hair. Ember wanted to lay with him at midnight in the astronomy tower pointing out the constellations they never really learned.

Ember let out a gasp as she realized she was falling for James Potter.

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

so... Ember has a little crushy crush. But- but r-River 😩😩 Dylan my love!! What shall happen to him?! I'll probably just kill him el oh el. But I won't because that's mean and would ruin my plot idea 🤪🤪

Sometimes I really just want to post all of the chapters I have made which is about 8 or 7 more after tie but then I'm like NOOOOOuh because it takes me262829 hours to finish one chapter aka chapter 38. I want to die. The chapter idea is so well put out and literally I was so excited for it because something ❤️ happened before it and now I don't it is hard

Next chapter is... is really good and I'm this close to giving you guys a double update

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 36
เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...
414K 14.8K 36
โ € โ And in the back of her mind, Katie knew that her words were a lie. Because if her nightmares could creep up into her mind and become her realit...
332K 9.4K 39
'We'll ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
27.7K 732 26
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐จ๐œ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‰๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐…๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ. ๐€๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ...