Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Start of Year 6

7.2K 212 253
By aFredWsimp

When you arrived at Hogwarts you took your trunk and put it in the pile with everyone else's.

You boarded your carriage with your group and begun going towards the castle. You hated the first day, it was so long and you were already hungry. But as you arrived you saw you weren't the only people arriving. A flying horse, drawn carriage was being guided in (almost killing Hagrid) and a massive Viking like boat coming out from under the waters. I'm sure we will find out what this is about soon enough.

You were pushed into the great hall to sit waiting for the sorting ceremony to be over. Once it was and all the teachers were introduced Dumbledore stood up.

"Now we're all settled in and sorted, I'd like to make an announcement. This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests as well." Everyone begun getting distracted by Filch running down the table rows, "you see Hogwarts has been chosen-" he stopped to listen to Filch, who soon ran back. "So! Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event. The tri-wizard tournament." The hall erupted into whispers. Even though Angelina was being distant and cold with you, she still sat at the table with the group and got involved in the whispers with the twins. "Now for those of you who do not know the tri wizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests. From each school a single student is selected to compete. Now let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone. And trust me when I say, these contests are not for the faint hearted. But more of that later. But for now please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the Beauxbatons Academy of magic. And their headmistress Madame Maxine."

Straight after this the great hall doors opened as a school of girls filtered in. All the boys went silent, staring at them in awe. You nudged Fred's leg and caught his attention, you weren't jealous. But you'd seen those eyes before. They skipped through the rows, as they stopped and posed almost, every so often.

After their little performance, the boys were slapping the tables, clapping and standing up, you could almost see the testosterone flying around the room. As you looked down the table you noticed many other girls being quite annoyed at the sight they were witnessing.

Dumbledore took his place again, gathering all of the students attention, "Now our friends from the north, please greet the proud sons of durmstrang, and their headmaster Igor Karkarov!" Just then a large amount of men begun entering the hall.

They hit their sticks down on the ground while almost marching to the front of the great hall. You now could see many of the boys staring at all the girls reactions, not being so excited anymore. You turned and saw Fred looking at your reaction to the sight before you.

After a few feet of marching and hitting sticks onto the tiling they began running and doing somersaults, making quite the impression. Soon after the headmaster entered with someone who looked oddly familiar.

"Blimey it's him. Viktor Krum." You heard Ron practically whimper as he walked past.

Viktor Krum, yes I remember. The boy from the Quidditch World Cup. One of the students blew a snake from fire as Igor walked towards Dumbledore, he looked very intimidating. The two men greeted each other with a hug.

Soon after we were directed to begin eating.

"I want to enter." Fred said to the group.

"Same, it already sounds bloody brilliant." George added.

"Are you sure? Did you not hear what Dumbledore said. It sounds dangerous I don't want you two getting hurt." You told the eager boys.

"Y/n, they can do what they want. Don't be such a buzz kill." Angelina said, with clear anger and annoyance.

"Oh so now she decides to talk to me, how you been Angelina. How was your summer?" You said with sass.

"Fine. Thanks." She matched your tone.

After eating your meal and talking with the group, mainly about the tournament until Dumbledore stood up asking for the attention of the students.

He stood at the front of the hall as he said some more things about the tournament, almost a warning, "to do this that student must survive three tasks, three extremely dangerous tasks."

"Wicked." The twins said in unison. You didn't want them to compete, it already seemed like it was going to be extremely dangerous- plus you wanted to keep your friends all in one piece.

"For this reason the ministry have seem fit to impose a new rule. To explain all this we have the head of the department of the international magical cooperation. Mr Bartemius Crouch." We all watched as Barty walked up to go stand with dumbledore, however the ceiling began storming. Everyone begun crouching and covering their heads as the rain fell.

Almost instantly a man came out from one of the side doors and struck the ceiling. You knew who that was, "it's Alastor Moody." You said pointing at the wizard. Your group turned to the man, almost looking frightened.

He was greeted by Dumbledore, before standing at the side to let Barty crouch continue.

"After due consideration. The ministry has concluded that for their own safety, no student under the age of seventeen should be allowed to put forth their name for the tri wizard tournament. This decision is final."

The hall erupted into loud shouts and clear disapproval. You were not at all angry. You had no intention of putting your name forward and having any of your friends do the same.

The twins were shouting louder than anyone in the hall to show their annoyance with the conclusion that had been made.

"SILENCE!" Dumbledore yelled, clearly embarrassed from his students reactions.

He pointed his wand at a structure at the front of the hall. It started to disappear as a large goblet looking object appeared from within it. The object soon had blue flames coming out from it.

"The goblet of fire. Anyone wishing to submit themselves to the tournament, merely write their name upon a piece of parchment and throw it in the flame before this hour on Thursday night. Do not do so lightly. If chosen there's no turning back. As from this moment, the tri wizard tournament has begun." Dumbledore exclaimed to you all before sending you off to your dorms.

"Freddie, Georgie I know you want to enter but maybe it's a sign. It doesn't sound safe." You told to them.

"We're going to try anyway." George said.

You rolled your eyes and entered the girls dorms, entering yours. You done the same thing as always, lit your lavender candle and sprayed around the room. You heard a knock at your door. It was Charlotte.

"Dress time!" She yelled, entering your dorm.

She pulled out her dress, it was so beautiful. It was a satin red dress that draped down at the chest, and had a slit in the leg. She put the dress on and it looked even better.

"Charlotte. I'm speechless. It's gorgeous."

"I know! Dad didn't want me to have it, said it was too sexualising, but he's not the one wearing. Plus I need some action so this may help." She said.

"Well if no one else does I'll sleep with you wearing that dress." You laughed.

"Okay your turn." She exclaimed, sitting on your bed.

You walked over to the covering your dress was in and out it on. You had Charlotte help you zip it up at the back.

"Y/n. Wow." She moved back, looking you up and down. "This is one of the prettiest dresses I've ever seen in the entirety of my life."

You moved to your mirror and looked at yourself in the dress, "I don't think I could have found anything more perfect for me."

You stayed in your room for a while chatting and showing each other new clothes you had bought, "so I have to ask. Have you slept with dear Freddie boy?"

"Oh my gosh, Charlotte."

"What, I'm just asking. I can see you're both clearly into each other."

"Well no, we haven't. We have made out a fair few times over the last year. But that's the extent of it so far." You explained to her.

"Well are you going to sleep with him?" She continued.

"I don't know. Maybe. I doubt he wants to."

"Y/n. Come on. The boy got a boner from you being on his lap for no more than 10 seconds. He wants you. Trust me."

You thought about everything that had happened over summer. Maybe he does want me. Charlotte soon left, after helping you out of your dress. You all grabbed your timetables and showed each other what lessons you had, to see when you were all to be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

560K 11.8K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...
7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
86.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
1.3K 6 37
"I love you and I know this is definitely not the place to do this, but I can't hide it for much longer." "It's not like I can walk back in there an...