The Legend Of White Werewolfs...

Galing kay Galaxy-godess

The weakest wolf in your pack. That's what everyone called you. Despite that, one day Alpha of your pack deci... Higit pa

The beginning
The change
The legend
The trouble
The explanation
The training
The magic
The preparation
The ceremony
The new start
The hard part
The hope
The argument
The dream
The meeting
The family
The prisoner
The voice
The tower
The Golden Room
The fight
The pack
The promise
The feeling
The potion
The Silver Werewolf
The secret
The end

The cult

1.1K 49 6
Galing kay Galaxy-godess

Hoseok:"It's nice that we're together and all but I think it's time we talk about serious things."

He said while cleaning some fishes him, Namjoon and Taehyung caught, probably in the river. After he said that, the atmosphere turned serious and I went with the questions first.

Y/N:"I agree. Can I know how come, you're here? Because last time I checked, your city is under G-Dragon's command and I don't think he would just let you walk out of the city like this.

Taehyung was munching on berries while Jungkook was sharpening some wooden pieces.

Taehyung:"Simple. We escaped."

Jungkook:"Yeah, barely. Jimin got an idea a day after you left. We had to be very careful tho. It's like G-Dragon has eyes and ears everywhere. At night when G-Dragon was asleep, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok sneaked inside the hospital where the rest of injured soldiers were. They somehow found me, Jin and Yoongi. At the time Yoongi was still unconcious and they had to carry him.

Hoseok took some first aid kits from there and we went to the wall where Namjoon was waiting for us. He knocked out two guards that were supposed to guard the entrance of the city. But just as we stepped outside of the city, a dark smoke started to appear behind us.

Suddenly a hand reached out to Jimin who was the closest to the weird thing but he was lucky Taehyung had quick reflexes. He grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him away from the dark magic. We ran and ran until we stopped at this place."

Jin was cleaning Yoongi's wound and butted in the conversation.

Jin:"And when we later talked about it, Joon said when he looked behind him, he was met with red eyes looking at him through the dark cloud of an unknown source."

Chills ran down my spine when I remembered the time I first saw an example of red eyes.

Y/N:"So you've been living here for a week now?"

Namjoon:"Yeah. Somewhere along the line Yoongi woke up and Jimin decided to go look for you. Because if we want to defeat G-Dragon, we'll need you."

I looked down at my lap where I was cleaning apples Hoseok found somewhere. Defeat.

Y/N:"So you have a plan already?"

Jimin nodded while grabbing the apple form my hand and bitting it. I playfully glared at him.

Jimin:"We do. But the problem is we need more people for it."

Y/N:"Yeah? Why?"

Jimin:"Well, it's logical we need some kind of an army if we want to defeat him. We thought that ten to fifteen people would be enough for now, so when we come in the city we release the rest of our soldiers with the help of people we 'hire' and attack him. But since, you know... the last time didn't really work out for you, do you have something in mind that could defeat him?"

I thought for some time until something came up in my mind.

Y/N:"Yeah, I think I know something. There is this potion in The Golden Room that Yuri told me about. If you spray it over someone they'll immediately drop dead on the spot. We could try that."

Hoseok's eyes widened.

Hoseok:"Are you sure you want... to kill him?"

I sighed while thinking over my choice.

Y/N:"Yeah, I think it's for the best."

I then cleared my throat and changed my voice to a more happy one.

Y/N:"On the other note, I maybe know someone that could help us with the number of people we have."

Jungkook put his shirt back on when Jin was done with cleaning his wound too and stood up.

Jungkook:"Well, then. Let's go find him."

The rest stood up too and looked at me as if giving me the sign to lead the way.

Y/N:"We actually don't need to go find him. He'll come to us on his own."

Taehyung:"He will?"

I nodded and turned to the woods. I hope you'll really hear me. I took a deep breath and shouted as loud as I could.

Y/N:"TAEYONG!"

Jimin was immediately alarted by this name.

Jimin:"You know that vampire?!"

I turned to him with a confused look on my face.

Y/N:"Yeah, I met him when I was in prison. Why?"

Jimin:"He killed so much of our people! He's a bad influence and a bad person."

Taeyong:"Now, now, your majesty. I didn't know  you hated vampires so much."

We all turned towards the source of a voice and were met with Taeyong casually leaning on one of the trees around us. Jimin glared at him while the vampire chuckled at his expression. I sighed. These two won't get along.

Y/N:"Hey, Taeyong."

Taeyong pushed himself away from the tree and walked to me with a smile.

Taeyong:"Y/N, long time no see. You really got yourself in some deep sh*t , didn't you? Your issues now got even bigger than before with your Daddy bannig you from The City of Werewolves."

I winced at his choice of words but answered him anyway.

Y/N:"Yeah, I did. How do you know?"

The blue-haired vampire laughed while throwing his head back.

Taeyong:"Are you kidding me? Of course I know. Every magical being on this land knows."

He stopped laughing when he saw how uncomfortable I was with the topic and the news everyone knows I wasn't able to defeat my father. He cleared his throat and put his arm on my shoulder.

Taeyong:"So Doll, what do you need?"

I wanted to answer him but was cut of by a sudden force behind my back, pulling me away from Taeyong and making me bump in the familiar hard chest. I slightly turned my head to the side to see Jimin still glaring at the blood-sucker. Taeyong chuckled and lifted his hand in a sign of defeat.

Taeyong:"Easy there, big boy. I'm not gonna take her away from you."

Jimin huffed and hugged my waist tighter while putting his chin on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at his jealous behaviour. But I liked the thought of him not wanting to lose me.

Y/N:"Sorry because of him. Anyways, do you perhaps know where we could find ten to fifteen people... or creatures that are willing to fight demons that can fly?"

Taeyong:"Wow, dramatic. I love it. But, yeah. Luck is on your side today."

He stepped away from us and expanded his arms.

Taeyong:"Before you stands the leader of the vampire mafia NCT. With not only ten to fifteen members but twenty-three in total with me. Who are willing to fight in any kind of situation."

I was shocked. I'm friends with a mafia? I didn't think about it much since that's exactly what we need. Skilled killers and good soldiers.

Y/N:"Are they willing to fight alongside werewolves and help them?"

Taeyong put his hand on his chin as if he was thinking.

Taeyong:"Yeah, if werewolves won't persecute them anymore."

I looked at Jimin who was rethinking all his life choices. In the end, he sighed.

Jimin:"Okay, okay."

Taeyong clapped his hand and excitedly started jumping around.

Taeyong:"Great! Then it's a deal. Follow me if you don't want to lose this opportunity."

He turned around and quickly ran away and we had no other choice than to turn in our wolfs and follow him as fast as we could. We ran through the part of the forest where I've never been. Obviously, because vampires live here. In the end we stopped infront of a wall, made of ivy.

Taeyong smiled at us and removed some of the plant so he could go through. I looked at others and they just shrugged their shoulders. I turned back to the wall, made of plants, and went in just like Taeyong did.

But I wasn't met with a hard stone like I thought but rather with a pleasing sight. I was looking at the big house in the middle of the clearing with creatures running around it. There were a total of ten vampires around the house. 

The one with dimples that came to save Taeyong was talking with a tall guy that looked like a foreigner and with a smaller guy with eyebrows that looked like seagul. Not far from them stood four teenagers. The boy who had really tan skin was arguing with a smaller very skinny boy about something while their two friends, one with blue hair and one who looked like samoyed, were just calmly looking at them and eating chips. And the last trio, one boy with orange hair, one really tall but young male and one who looked like otter, were playing something with cards.

Suddenly, the dimples man smelled something and looked our way. And that's when the chaos started. The guy who spotted us yelled something and right after that, someone jumped from the window on the second floor. THE SECOND FLOOR. And he wasn't the only one. Right after him followed two more and they all landed on the floor perfectly.

The doors of the house slammed open and out came running four more guys with silver chaines. I heard a growl from behind me and looked at the guys. They were in their fighting positions and Jimin pulled me behind him.

Y/N:"Jimin? What's happening?"

Jimin's eyes went from one guy to another and vampires were slowly getting closer.

Jimin:"Either these guys don't know about our deal or your vampire betrayed us. Also iron chains hurts us and those are definitely made of iron."

One particular vampire came closer to us faster than the rest of them. He was tall and had dark red hair, his face looked like he was a model and his body was well built. He went to throw the chaines over us but Jungkook scared him away with wooden spikes that he was still carrying around.

Jungkook:"I dare you to throw that iron thing and this wood will go right through your flesh."

The vampire hissed at him and they glared at eachother while the others were slowly circling us. Why won't Taeyong do anything?

Their leader was just standing on the side, grinning from ear to ear and he seemed to enjoy what was happening infront of him. Just as the tall guy from before wanted to make another move that would probably break the tension between us and start a fight, the yell prevented him from doing so.

???:"Wong Yukhei Lucas, don't you dare throw that chain at them!"

Everyone turned their heads to the house where the yell came from and saw five males walking over to us. The one in the middle was the other guy who saved Taeyong, the bunny look-alike. The tall male, probably named Lucas groaned and threw the chain to the floor. Taeyong tsked and walked between werewolves and vampires where the bunny guy stopped too.

Taeyong:"I was just starting to have fun. Why couldn't just one drop of blood fall?"

The male just looked at him with an 'Are you dump?' expression and shook his head.

???:"I can't believe you're our leader."

He then turned to us and smiled. He had really adorable smile.

???:"Hey there, sorry for this kind of welcoming. The majority of them have never met werewolves. My name is Kim Doyoung, I'm the right hand of our leader."

Yoongi wanted to argue but Hoseok quickly slapped a hand over his mouth.

Y/N:"No problem, Doyoung. Our side was just as surprised as you were, that's all. My name is Y/N."

Doyoung:"You're the one that was alongside with Taeyong in that prison. No surname?"

I wanted to say something but Jimin cut me off.

Jimin:"Kwon! Kwon Y/N. Nice to meet you, Doyoung. I'm Park Jimin, the prince of werewolves and these are my friends."

I looked at him with confused eyes but he ingored me. Instead the prince pointed to a glaring Jungkook and energetic Taehyung.

Jimin:"Those are Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung, my best friends."

He motioned to Hoseok who was now smiling at them with grumpy Yoongi beside him.

Jimin:"My brother, Jung Hoseok and the one you should be afraid of, Min Yoongi."

Then they turned to Jin and Namjoon who were whispering something between them.

Jimin:"And our witch or wizard, whatever you want to call him, Kim Seokjin and his boyfriend Kim Namjoon."

Doyoung bowed to all of them and they surprisingly bowed back. Looks like Doyoung got himself to their good side.

Doyoung:"Nice too meet you all too. There's too many of us here so I'm not going to introduce everyone. I'm sure you'll meet them between your visit here. Now that's another question. Why are you here?"

I stepped forward and decied to speak for all of us.

Y/N:"We made a deal with your leader. I heard you're willing to fight for us IF we give you something in return. So we offer you freedom, our city will no longer persecute you and you could do your work freely, if you'll fight under Jimin's and my command."

I spoke with an authority voice so everyone present knew I was serious about the situation. Doyoung made a quick eye contact with Taeyong and glanced around other vampires until he got the answer he needed. Some were against working with us but majority of them agreed. He turned back to me and smiled.

Doyoung:"In the name of every other vampire here present, I confirm our collaboration. I'm looking forward to working with you, Y/N."

The one vampire named Lucas just rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest.

Lucas:"Let's just hope we won't kill eachother before we even come to the battlefield."

Jungkook glared at him.

Jungkook:"Let's."

Hello!

Another day, another update. I may not update in the next three weeks because I have school stuff occupying me. But yeah. I don't know what else to say. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Thank you for all the votes, reads and commentsss.

Love ya, bye!❤

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2K 67 11
Rena was part of the cheetah girls she sings the high nots along with chanel. She lives with galleria as she was adopted be her family when she was v...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
21.8K 259 1
Love is the most selfish of all the passions. Regulus Black ...
125K 3.6K 49
An alternate universe of Bangtan's Baby Girl! 🌹🌹🌹 Welcome to the life of Crimson, a group of females who run Roses Off 7th, a nightclub in the he...