Wendigo (Hannibal x Reader) C...

By AnnieTheAlpha

⚠️COMPLETED⚠️ (Y/N) was a sweet little girl. Until she lost her family twice, and became the monster we know... More

1-(Y/N)
2- Fresh Start
3-I Just Adopted A Stary
4-Kill
5-(K/N)
6-What About (D/N)?
7- "Are You A Soldier?"
8-"Good Job My Little Wendigo"
9-What If We Found A Soldier
10-Weruna
11-I Will Give You A Week Of My Time
12-Car Ride
13-She Kills For Love
14-Nightmare Or Prophecy?
15-I Already Heard That Voice
16-Not A Who. What
17-Clenched Jaws
18-Sheep, Dogs And Wolves
19-My Little Lamb
20-Wendigo
21-(K/N) Lives For The Hunt
22-Powers
23-Panic Attack
24-Pretty Weird
25-Avare Of Touch
26-The Past
27-Holy Mother Of Jesus
28-"(Y/N) Is Mine!"
30-One For No, Two For Yes
31-Hannibal's Personal Demon
32-I Will Be Like A Drug
33-What Now?
34-Like Two Male Wolves
35-"Iam A fucking Hurricane"
36-"Did It Hurt When You Fell From Heaven?"
37-The Villain Of The Story
38-Adam
39-"Hello Again My Love"
40-Finders Keepers
41-Respect Existance, Or Expect Resistance
Epilogue
Author's Note
Teaser

29-Ravenstag

6K 232 5
By AnnieTheAlpha

(D/N) = your dog's name

Sighing (Y/N) turned around. Will Graham was stadnign in the door way looking even more dishevelled and tired then the last time.

"Will you weren't supposed to be here until lunch" Jack said trying to push Will out of the room.

"It's okay Jack. I'm done here" (Y/N) said walking out of the room. "Why were you here in the first place?" Will asked stepping aside to let her out.

Growling (Y/N) looked into his eyes.

"Listen here Graham Cracker..." (Y/N) said and before she could thing it through she touched his wrist.

~

"I didn't mean to do that" (Y/N) said looking around where she was. "It's okay" Wendigo said from besides her.

They were standing in the middle of the road. Dark, creepy and sketchy looking forest.

"Graham Cracker isn't gonna die here. Is he?" (Y/N) guestioned looking around herself. "It's not always the death of people you have to see" Wendigo said.

(Y/N) froze when something wet and cold nudged her hand. "That's not (D/N) is it?" (Y/N) asked slowly turning around.

There before her stood a magnificent animal.

A ravenstag. His inky black fur seemed to shine in the moonlight. The feathers on his neck seemed ruffled. His feathery tail was raised, looking like in defence. But what scared her the most were his black eyes. They weren't looking at her, they were looking at something behind her.

Slowly turning around she was met with the deer man. Beads of sweat were covering his black skin. He wasn't looking at her either, he was looking back at the ravenstag.

"What are you doing?" (Y/N) asked reaching for his hand. "Protecting my mate" the man whispered. And his calm and gentle eyes were the last thing (Y/N) saw before she opened her eyes with a gasp.

Guickly pulling her arm back to herself, (Y/N) looked around. She was back in the victims living room, with every male in the room staring at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 1.6K 39
This is a Hannibal and Hannigram Choose Your Own Adventure story. If you make the right choices, you will end up having hot crazy sex with Hannibal L...
4K 61 18
Hannibal was a Vain man. He thrives in attention and is the top high class person in the Baltimore Society. But he hides a secret Behind the mask of...
102K 2.6K 25
Hannibal Lecter, a renowned psychiatrist and a culinarian. Lady Valeria De Lorienné, A successful woman but with a dark past. Two people living in d...
46.6K 1.1K 30
A 16 year old girl found Will Graham and Hannibal Lecter ,injured and wanted found by the FBI after they fell off the cliff. Now she is forced to hid...