MY RUDE HUSBAND (complete)

By Stacey_M03

What started of as a plan thoroughly set, ends tragedically.Love found and love lost.Travis finds himself in... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-two
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fourty-five
Fourty-six

SHADOWS OF THE PAST

441 21 2
By Stacey_M03

SHADOWS OF THE PAST

epilogue

He’s dead, the phone call said, who is though. As River races to God knows where, I feel my head spinning, I feel light headed then the next thing, I open the passenger door and throw up.

“fuck Bella” the car swerved a bit until it halted, lucky for me I had my seatbelt on.

“are you okay” he asked, worry laced in his voice. I know when I said I was done with him I was serious but God let it not be him.

“yeah I’m fine” he gave me a bottle of water.

Reaching the mansion, a house I used to call a home I’m comforted by nightmares. 

No, no, no, no… “I can’t be here please” tears streamed down my face. 

“Bella” he ran up to me, sweat dripping down his forehead, blood on his hands and shaky legs. 

“Bella i…I” he had tears in his eyes. 

“I’m really sorry please, it was a mistake. One minute we were fighting the next thing the gun went off. Bella please okay” he tried to touch me but I couldn’t have it. I might have cut him off but…but… 

 “Lucas no please” lord please. 

The moment I stepped inside all air left my lungs when I saw his body lying on the floor, eyes wide open and blood coming out of his mouth.

“nooooooooo” I screamed, throwing myself on top of his body.ooh God… my baby, I touched the little bump, my baby is will never know its-

“the police are on the way”

______________________________________

Watch out for SHADOWS OF THE PAST, secrets are coming out, a love is tested and a loved one dies. Will this bring out of the bubble she lives and finally fight for what she wants? Stay tuned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24 0 9
First of two stories I had written years ago. This one is short compared to some of the work I have now. Summary: A young man has troubles with relat...
1.6K 19 25
I'm tired of being hurt. Tired of being the backup plan. What is wrong with me. I actually can't take it no more. What do I do? Shataya has had it ha...
8K 280 22
Somehow, one thing leads to another, and even though Travis tried his hardest to get Sal to hate his guts, and he tried to avoid Sal, three different...
210K 6.2K 28
A lot can change in nine years. Sam's life has had a whole lot of different crazy. She's working for a top secret organization, her step-mom and dad...