Thirty-one

ooh God, sex with him is just bliss, heaven on earth...we were now walking by the beach hand in hand , he seemed  miles away but I'm not complaining though, I too am lost in my head, something happened and I think he felt it too or maybe I'm just imagining things but why would he suddenly act so weird after sex, or unless maybe he didn't en-!!; Fuck Isabella...you need to stop this , stop overthinking things , so what if he didn't enjoy, you enjoyed it that's all that matters , besides it'll give you enough reason to leave him in the end, and you won't have to lift a finger, who'd want to stay with someone who doesn't give him the best sex? Hell no I known I won't, lol what am I saying? I don't think anyone would ever sex me as good as he does...

 “what’s your favorite place in the whole world?"

I wasn't sure it was him talking to me because he was looking ahead.

 “Isabella"

” hey-?"

he smiled 

“where your head at love"

there goes the name again, okay maybe he slipped again.

 “mm... did you ask something?"

He stopped and held me close to him, with one arm on my back and the other holding my neck so I looked up at him.

 “Mmmm..."

I think he moaned

 “if you look at me like that again I might not have control I have right now"

okay???!

 “what do you mean"

“ooh miBella... You don't know the things you do to me do you. I dick is just hard from just being next to you"

Ooooooh!!!my eyes traveled down but quickly went up when I saw people passing by us. 

he laughs

“ooh. mi amor...I asked what country do you like best?"

 “uuhm…I’ve never been anywhere well...except Japan"

He gave me a shocked look but I just shrugged my shoulders

“you mean to tell me you've never traveled before?"

You literally could hear the shock from his voice, but then again, where would I go with a father like mine? I didn't answer and he continued

“didn’t you and your parents get to go out? family holiday and all that"

 I couldn’t answer him so I turned to leave

 “Whooh Bella...did I say something wrong?" 

Gosh the look on his face ...but then again I can't tell him why I'm sad. I know I shouldn't be hurt by what he said, infect I don't have any reason to but the mere reminder of a fakery called my family, the shit my father put me through...and my mother walking out on us on my birthday just fucks me up 

“Bella what's wrong" he sounds panicked.

 “did I do or say something wrong?" 

I am so pathetic 

He wiped my tears and I laughed a little bit because of this stupid thought that made me upset...

Me: “sorry, I’m such a cry baby" 

I continued to wipe my tears. His hands cupped my face.

Carl: “no that's okay, what's wrong though?"