Thirty-five

We've been back for a week now and lord I'm not ready to go back to the office on Monday, I'm doing my last year this year so today I'm going to the academy to settle everything, everything being my registration and fees, I don't want any problem so I'm going to pay for my exams beforehand, see the thing is when you register you have to pay for Academics and not exams because you have to qualify to write them and you can't pay for something you won't write but I believe in myself so I know I'll pass

"Mm" I’m too much of a thinker, I'm about to get some morning glory and I'm here thinking about school work "Ooooooh God" Carl knows how to work his tongue...

We've just finished showering now his putting lotion on my back...

"So what are your plans after going to the academy" 

lately he's been obsessed with knowing my schedule not that I'm complaining I like the attention he keeps giving me, and of course THAT... attention.

"Mmh...I'm not sure I'll see what the group has planned "

"Mmm" that was his answer ...

"Am I catching a ride with you?"

"I don't know" really? After a morning we had he just had to. He seriously had to be like this? I'm tired of having to walk on eggshells with Travis, he takes one step forward only to take ten steps backwards...fuck him...and I think I actually said that out loud but I don't care.

I'm wearing a pink off shoulder body suit and light blue jean plus Nike sneakers. I tied my hair up in a bun and I'm wearing the 'inamorata' bracelet he gave me on new years’ day. I sprayed my perfume then took my bag and phone. When I got to the kitchen he was there drinking water while looking out the balcony doors... I just took my keys and went out. I'm not sure if he wanted us to use the same car or not but I'm not even going to bother myself.

Well... I guess I'll be going alone, I'm in the car now with Tylor driving me. A text came through.

Lunch? It’s from him

I'm not going to bother myself with Travis...no I'm not. I just can't keep up with his moods like seriously. I decided not to respond to it...a few minutes later we were at the campus. I thanked Ty and made my way to the coffee shop. I found Matt with Lexy and Sam ...gosh...I haven't Sam since that day at their apartment

"Hey guys" I greeted pulling out a chair to sit down.

"Girl you glowing what's up" Sam has a mouth for days ...I just chuckled and ordered brownies

*I'm sorry- he texted again. I'm seriously starting to get pissed now. He just can be hot then suddenly cold, nigger got to figure his shit out.

"Where's Luu?" I asked, deciding to ignore Travis, Lexy pointed with her head. Luu was with Rose, they looked to be in a heated conversation. 

"This girl has drama for days" Sam said that rolling her eyes. I don't know if it's me or what but Lexy didn't seem okay like I don't know man something is wrong or I'm just imagining too much ...

"Hai! You telling me? Rose just changed out of the purple I just don't know what is wrong with her anymore" 

"You know her-?" Sam. She seemed shocked and then looked at Lexy who had her eyes still fixed at Luu and Rose... something is definitely up here 

"I can't guy" yep!!!  She said that standing up and walking out the door. We stood too to follow her but When the door chimed indicating that it was open Luu stopped talking and looked at Lexy who had her face down. He attempted to walk but Rose held his hand, Lexy stopped and looked at, shook her head and walked away...Luu got off Roses hold and ran after Lexy ...yeah ...there definitely is something up there.