MY RUDE HUSBAND (complete)

By Stacey_M03

What started of as a plan thoroughly set, ends tragedically.Love found and love lost.Travis finds himself in... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Fourty
Fourty-one
Fourty-three
Fourty-four
Fourty-five
Fourty-six
SHADOWS OF THE PAST

Fourty-two

201 24 0
By Stacey_M03

See one of the reasons why I never celebrate my birthday is because nothing ever goes right. Something bad always happens and this year was just a confirmed of it. It's been a month since my birthday and I'm still not happy. I haven't made contact with Travis since that day and each day is worse than the last. Roy has been taking me to and from school and work and he too hasn't said much, a part of me thinks he knew that Travis was around but the other part of me doesn't want to believe it. Maybe I'm so caught up in the fact that maybe someone might be on my corner but who am I kidding? I'm all alone in this forsaken World.

 “Mam we here " I looked out the window and indeed we were. I hate just how everyone seems to be pitying me. I hate that.

"Thank you Roy" 

He opened the door, I dreaded walking inside. Honest to God I didn't feel like being with anyone. Since the past week, I developed a routine, eat sleep, wake up go to school or work, come back feed Skyler take a bath then sleep, although sleep is a farfetched thing lately but I try.

When I got inside I found everyone in the lounge sitting and conversing.

Immediately as I stepped in everyone went quite. *sigh* here goes nothing

. " Oooh Bella, you here, thank you" the ever lovely Mrs Grace came and embraced me with a hug. Everyone followed suit. Seeing them being all nice and friendly to me somehow managed to put a smile on my face.

I've been here for over an hour and no one has said anything about why I got called out here, as tired as I am, I’m still here watching tv with the kids and everyone else was outside by the pool. Like I said before I didn't feel like company.

 "Aunt Bella, why is uncle Carl not here?" 

How do I answer that when I don't even know where he is? "Uhm. he's not here love" she giggled and said "I know, why is he not here?" 

"Uuhmmm...he-" 

"Right here" that voice... before I could turn fully the kids were already running towards him, Abbie was giggling as he spanned her around.

 "Hey buddy" he ruffled Leo's hair of which Leo swatted his hands off, Carl just chuckled and put Abbie down.

You know when you don't know what to say or do?

I don't even know why I'm this fidgety like why? He's the one that should be scared not me...

"Isabella" 

lord of mercy. I couldn't respond. It's like the more I tried to talk the muter I become. He waited for my response but it never came. 

I shook my head and sat down on the couch to resume the movie we were watching. I could hear him puff out a sigh then felt him walk away. 

Leo came and laid his head on my thighs. I adore this kid, if anyone were to ever tell you that he and Abbie are siblings you'd literally laugh out loud because of the way they are, maybe Leo takes after his father, I mean I don't know Jeff that much but he looks like a quite person from the few times I've actually seen and talked to him... We were watching big hero as per master Leo's request, this one is will be a robot master one day. He literally talks everything robotics. 

"I'm going to work with uncle Carl one day, he owns one of the biggest robotics company in the whole wide world” that’s Abbie, this one is a princess I doubt she understands anything robotic

 "no he doesn't" Leo rolled his eyes.

 "Yes he does”,

"no" it's my first time ever seeing them bunter like that. It’s cute if you would Ask me.

 I wish I had a brother, one I could have cute fights with about anything, I had Luu but it wasn't the same

. "Aah but I do" he's back, why is he here. He settled on the couch and pulled Abbie on his lap. 

“see…I told you he does" the silly grin plastered on Abbie's face priceless. 

They kept going back and forth about Luca creations that I found a small smile making way to my lips. He looks so good with them. It’s like when he's with them everything around him just disappears, it's only the three of them. He looks so happy and carefree.

 "And uncle has many robot princesses right?" I found myself laughing unintentionally. He too was laughing but he stopped and looked at me 

"uhm...I'm sorry" he gave me a small smile 

"no don't worry, it looks good on you" I think he might have seen my confusion because he cleared it up.

 “the smile. It's been long since I last saw it" *sigh*

 "you don't know my smile DeLuca" I stood up and went up the stairs. I don't even know why we are here. I could be elsewhere now, maybe with Skyler…

"oh my God, Skyler" I quickly turned and attempted to run to the door when I tripped and fell 

"ouch “it stings.

 "Bella" Carl came to my side so quickly that I don't even know when he picked me and placed me on the couch. When I looked where I fell I didn't see anything. 

"Where were you running to" I was so scared that I felt like my heart would beat out of my chest.

"I..I... Skyler, she..." I think falling scared the shit out of me because I was stammering right now. 

"Relax will you. I'll ask Roy to check up on her" he took out his phone, pressed a number and walked outside.

After a few minutes he walked back inside with Jeff who seemed confused

. “what happened here" Carl tried to tell him everything that went down. He too just like me was confused as to how I fell... Something doesn't feel right. I know I may sound crazy saying this but it's true, I can feel it.

Jeff checked it out and said I only sprained my ankle, he gave some painkillers and said I need to rest. Apparently he is a doctor, April too...how nice.

Since the doctor said I should rest I attempted to go up the stairs but Carl said he would take me home. I was about to refuse but he said he won't do anything. I know he won't do anything, but I'm scared I might. When I'm with him my emotions go all over. I don't know if I'm hot or cold, what is right or wrong. Heck I can't tell apart my left and right. That's how he makes me. He went to say goodbye to everyone, came back and carried me to the car. 

True to his words he didn't do or try anything, throughout the whole ride we were listing to the radio. As awkward as it was he finally pulled up at the penthouse.

He helped me out of the car to the penthouse. He didn't even try to get in. He waited for me to get inside before he walked off, I part of me had hoped that maybe, just maybe but then I'm confused and still angry at him. But somehow seeing him brought back all that I feel for him a month is a long time but pain knows no time, until I heal I can't. I walked to my room to take a shower, after that I took out one of his shirt and wore it. Settled inside the covers and took a look at my phone. it’s now or never Bella. You can do this. I took out my phone to call, it rang a few times before he picked up 

"hey..."  hearing his voice made me feel whole again,

 "you never told me why " I could hear him sigh...

"I know, but I want you to know nothing is as you think " 

Why does he keep doing this, denying things, I saw them with my own eyes.

"Okay then” I was about to press end when he sighed and said "wait for me I'm coming" I closed my eyes for a brief second contemplating what I am about to do

 "ok. Bring me food" he too sighed and said ok then hanged up.

 Maybe an hour later or so I felt the bed dip and his cold hands brush my hands, he kissed the back of my head and said "I love you" 

I don't know why I just did but I do know one thing though, I feel like a weight has been lifted of my shoulder. I turned to face him in the dark, I could feel his eyes on me so I placed my hand on his cheek, and caressed it, I snuggled closer until I could touch his lips. Warning signs were there but I couldn't listen. Our lips moved in sync, it's like I don't know but it felt right

 "Bella you don't want to do this" nothing he said could stop me

 "I know, but I need this" 

He stopped kissing me but I was adamant, I wanted this, I needed this

 "make love to me" I mutter, his hands made way inside my shirt. He started by massaging my Brest then slowly made way to my cookie. He rubbed it in slow circular motion, I parted my legs because I wanted more 

"are you sure?" Oooh God could he stop already? I nodded my head countless times because words were failing me, he shifted and settled on top of me

 "I love you okay" I nodded my head and then...then he pushed inside, he thrusted in and out slowly until he upped his pace, he kept hitting all the right spots, I couldn’t control myself, I was screaming at the top of my lungs, or was it the fact that I haven't had some in months that's why I'm screaming like this. He kept going and going telling me that he loves me that I even found myself saying the words back. After we both climaxed he laid on top of me still breathing heavily he said "do you really mean it?" I nodded my head because I was spent.

 "Words my love " 

"Yes, I mean it" 

"Say it then" I understood perfectly his need for me to say it and so I did "I love you Travis" he puffed out a sigh and stayed quite until I felt something wet on my shoulders.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 197 50
Travis had shown up on Sals doorstep, beaten and bruised. Sal assumed that travis had just been in an abusive household, but after Travis shows him t...
753K 40.8K 30
Sequel to One Night. Continue to follow Aria and Landon through possible love and parenthood while also getting to know their closest friends.
2.3M 83.9K 35
Luke has sworn off love ever since he found out that his best friend and then girlfriend slept together. He loved Olivia and her betrayal cut him dee...
1.6K 19 25
I'm tired of being hurt. Tired of being the backup plan. What is wrong with me. I actually can't take it no more. What do I do? Shataya has had it ha...