Originals (Klaroline)

By anella08

Caroline is getting the chance to live with her mom in Mystic Falls. Little did she know about the dark creat... More

Chapter 1 - Mystic Falls
Chapter 2 - Friends & Enemies
Chapter 3 - Explanations
Chapter 4 - The Fun Begins
Chapter 5 - Rest in Peace
Chapter 6 - Choices
Chapter 7 - This Is Not A Fairytale
Chapter 8 - Waging A War
Chapter 9 - Falling Hard
Chapter 10 - The Beginning of The End
Chapter 12 - Ready Or Not
Chapter 13 - Creating New Memories
Chapter 14 - Taming The Vampire
Chapter 15 - Our Differences
Chapter 16 - Deals With The Devil
Chapter 17 - Damsel In Distress
Chapter 18 - Give Me Love
Chapter 19 - Old Flames
Chapter 20 - Bring It On
Chapter 21 - Phone Calls
Chapter 22 - When You're Gone
Chapter 23 - Roadtrip 101
Chapter 24 - The Reunion
Chapter 25 - Baby, Don't Leave Me
Chapter 26 - Life Goes On
Chapter 27 - The Twister Blister
Chapter 28 - Dey Jah Vu
Chapter 29 - The Truth Flows
Chapter 30 - Graduation
Chapter 31 - Emotions, Stupid Emotions
Chapter 32 - Stuck
Chapter 33 - Slowly Falling
Chapter 34 - Picking Up The Pieces
Chapter 35 - Reliving
Chapter 36 - Commitments
Chapter 37 - Preparing Is Torture
Chapter 38 - Misguided
Chapter 39 - A Sweet Miracle
Chapter 40 - Caroline Mikaelson?
ONE SHOT

Chapter 11 - The Chase

6.9K 183 15
By anella08

A/N: Sorry this chapter took a while..

Hope yous' all had a good Christmas & Have a good New Year! xo

Klaroline in over a months time guys! :') Fangirling!

-----------------------------------------

(Rebekah's P.O.V.)

Caroline has been gone for a while now and we are all starting to worry. Kol sat lazily the couch watching football, I was standing by Nik who was pacing around the room worrying.

"Maybe she ran back to Mystic Falls..." Kol laughs, jokingly.

Even though Kol was joking, surprisingly Nik took it very seriously. I walked up to him and touched his shoulder calming him a bit.

"She wouldn't.." I spoke softly. His eyes soften but is still quite cold. "Trust me. She was willing to travel to world with you for goodness sake!" I smile, dropping my arm.

"Well then where the hell is she?!" Nik growled, startling me a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Caroline's P.O.V.)

My eyes widen open only to realize that I was locked in an animal cage. When I touched the bars, it stung my hand so much that blood escaped. It quickly healed and I looked up to find the same guy that attacked me. This time he was holding a toy guy with water filled with vervain on it.

"Make a move & I'll shoot blondie." He says, sternly.

I feel my pockets for my phone but no luck. I look back up finding this man dialing somebody on my phone.

After a few rings somebody picks up.

"Niklaus!" the man says cheerfully, "It's Mason, long time buddy."

"Where is she? What have you done to her?" Klaus replies on the other line.

"Relax mate, I'm still deciding.." he smirks at me.

"I will kill you & everyone you've ever met." he hissed through his teeth on the other line.

"Yeah, okay. Do that & your girlfriend is dead." Mason laughs, "And to prove it to you..."

He holds the phone up & starts squirting me with his toy pistol. I scream at the pain as each drop lands on my skin.

"Please stop!" I cried out, loud enough for Klaus to hear on the other line.

Mason then ended the phone call, leaving Klaus even more furious than ever.

This is not going to end well.

After regaining myself I slowly stand up, "Why are you doing this?!" I shout.

"I told you, I want revenge." He smirks as he squirts me once more. I collapse on to the ground and yell even louder until Klaus barged in breaking the door down.

"Caroline.." His eyes & mine met. He saw the pain coming from me & he then quickly attacked Mason, whilst Rebekah unlocked the cage.

"Wh-" I stutter, "Why doesn't it hurt you?"

"I deal with the pain.." she says, opening it & helping me stand on my feet. "Come on, Kol will block them off while we go back to the hotel."

I glance back at Klaus one more time before I flashed off with Rebekah. I winced in pain as Rebekah carefully wiped off the vervain on my skin.

"Jeez, this type of vervain is pretty strong," Rebekah complained. I close my eyes and just imagine of something else to take the pain away.

"..All done."

The second I opened my eyes, I felt relief. The pain was gone. I sighed and thanked Rebekah before heading to the bathroom the take a shower.

I undress and careful throw my body under the warm refreshing shower. It felt nice & relaxing, after the night I've had I needed it. Suddenly I hear Klaus & Kol walk in. Without thinking I carefully listen to the conversation.

"Did you kill him?" Rebekah curiously asks.

"I turned him.." Klaus replies.

"Why?"

"There's one thing he loathes more than anything, and that is vampires. I couldn't just kill him without torture, what is the fun in that. Now I get the privilege watching him live the rest of his life hating himself."

Wow, his good.

"Well that was smart of you." Kol interrupts.

I shut off the water & walk out to the cold tiles searching for my towel. I grabbed the towel off the rack & wrap it around my body & walked outside to my room. After I put on my pajamas Rebekah walls in.

"How are you feeling?" She asks as she walks to me.

"I'm better, thank you."

He smiles before touching my left shoulder, "Nik wants a word with you."

I nod nervously & walk out, to the balcony. Ironically Klaus was already there, his back facing me.

"How are you feeling?" he asks, without turning around. I walk up to him & stand by his side.

"I'm good. Thank you for saving me." I half-smile.

I turned his head to me & smirked. "Did you realize that you walked yourself into a trap?"

I scoffed & chuckled slightly, "I guess I truly am a blonde at heart."

"Caroline...I-"

The door opens startling both of us to find Kol standing there interrupting out moment.

"This better be important.." Klaus gritted through his teeth.

"We must leave tonight." He says sternly.

"What? Why?" I step forward, confused.

Rebekah stands behind Kol, also waiting for an answer.

"Alaric. He is here."

Klaus & Rebekah understood him straight away but me I stood there like a hopeless blonde.

"I'll explain on the way Caroline but we must leave now." Klaus informs me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reached Paris in no time & it was so beautiful, after spending half of Christmas on a plane, Klaus offered to take me to the Eiffel Tower. Just the two of us.

We reached the top & I took the time to admire the view. The city looked so beautiful with all the lights turned on at night.

"Caroline.."

I turned around to see Klaus holding a long box with a white ribbon on it. I smile as I slowly take it from his hand & unwrapping the bow. The box plopped open & a beautiful silver bracelet was watching me.

"Oh my, Klaus," I gasped, I looked up at him, "This is beautiful. Thank you."

"Merry Christmas, love." He says as he tucks a loose strand of my hair behind my ear.

I placed the box into my bag & looked up at him again. I clasp both of the hands on his cheeks & just gazed at every detail of his face.

"Everybody says you're the most vicious vampire of all.." I trail off.

"I'll take that as a compliment." he half smirks.

"But here I am right in front of you & all I see is loneliness." I slowly move my hands down to his neck and he clutches onto both my arms, "But like I said, I'm here now...you're not alone anymore Klaus."

I slowly close my eyes & then smashed my lips onto his. He was shocked at first but eventually gave in. His hands trail down to my waist as he deepens the kiss. I didn't want this to end, I just wished moments like this lasted forever. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly pulls away, leaving me wanting more.

Our moment, as always gets interrupted by Klaus's phone ringing.

"I'm sorry love, I must take this." he pulls his phone out & with that he was gone.

I stood there replaying in my mind what had just happened. His lips, oh they were so soft. Without thinking my fingertip lightly touches my lower lip imagining him kissing me again.

"We have to go back to the hotel.." Klaus interrupts my thoughts.

"What?" I say, softly. Why is he ignoring what just happened?

"Your friends decided to stop by."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as Klaus unlocked & opened the door, the whole room tensed up. In the middle of our hotel room stood Stefan, Bonnie, Elena & Damon.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask, walking past Klaus. I hug both Elena & Bonnie before looking at them confused.

Elena walks to me & sighs, "Care you have to go back to Mystic Falls."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35K 1.4K 44
this klaroline ****************************** in 1655 the original family turned to Vampires they moved from mystice falls to a small village then t...
645K 15.6K 61
Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls. She had no idea about everything that...
16.1K 408 18
Mystic falls is being controlled by a pack of strong vicous wolves and the gang runs out of hybrid blood. Caroline Forbes is sent to New Orleans to a...
6.1K 156 19
Alexandria back her home town mystic falls to help her old friend Stefan to help save her so call best friend Elena Gilbert. Know was supposed to fin...