Kingdom Come || PJM

נכתב על ידי BluelikeJoy

This is a BTS prince AU. Jimin is the beloved prince of Sera. Since he is the oldest, his parents have chose... עוד

Chapter 1: Prince Jimin
Chapter 2: Raven
Chapter 3: Sir Yoongi
Chapter 4: Lore
Chapter 5: Daegu, the Holy Town.
Chapter 6: Gone
Chapter 7: Meeting
Chapter 8: Reunion
Chapter 9: At First Sight
Chapter 10: Travels
Chapter 11: Corrupted Love
Chapter 12: Let go
Chapter 13: The Scholar
Chapter 14: Hope
Chapter 15: Perfection
Chapter 16: Love
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Goodbye
Chapter 19: Or Really?
Chapter 20: Gift of the Gods
Chapter 21: Town of Emotions
Chapter 22: Boss
~~~===100 Reads Special===~~~
~~~===100 Reads Special: Missing Love===~~~
~~~===100 Reads Special: Mine===~~~
Chapter 23: A Found Love
Chapter 24: Guardian
Chapter 25: Promise
Chapter 26: Mayhem
Chapter 27: Aria
Chapter 28: Old Friends
Chapter 29: High Seas
Chapter 30: Love?
Chapter 31: Edyn
Chapter 32: Reunion
Chapter 33: Brother
Chapter 34: Time Fell
Chapter 35: Time Out
200 READS!?
Chapter 36: Darkness Within
Chapter 37: Still Time
Chapter 38: Breathe
Chapter 39: To Sera!
Chapter 40: Erode
Chapter 41: Painful Goodbye
Chapter 42: Again || END
BOOK TWO and other updates
Book Two (on hold) + Thank you
An Update + Massive Thank You
Book 2 News.
Rewrite up!

News: Rewriting this book and Radish

199 6 2
נכתב על ידי BluelikeJoy

Hello, everyone, it's me again! This time I bring some exciting news! As of today, I have joined Radish's writers.

You might be wondering what this means for Kingdom Come and Renegade.

Kingdom Come and Renegade will remain as they are on Wattpad. I plan on cross-posting my stories on there, except Radish will have a slightly different version. Instead of both stories being fanfictions for BTS, they will be turned into original creations made by me. They'll remain fanfictions on Wattpad because that's how I started them, and I intend on keeping it like that.

I do have some news regarding Kingdom Come specifically, though.

I will be rewriting it completely. Admittedly, there are aspects of Kingdom Come I dislike, and I want to correct them. Plus, I feel as though my style has changed over the years. I want to see what I can create now. Kingdom Come will remain on here, including the original version. Once I finish writing the new version, I will upload it as a separate story so that this one can remain. I know some people enjoy this story; I don't wanna take that away from you.

As for Renegade, uploads are on pause for the time being while I get things put together for Radish. I have to if I want to upload it, unfortunately. Once I get everything sorted, I will start uploading once again. In the meantime, know that I am not going to stop writing it. I assume once I get everything sorted, I will have the book finished, so stay tuned for that! I really enjoy writing Renegade and have no plans to abandon it. At most, it will be a few days before I update again.

But wait! I have more news!

When I started Kingdom Come, I wrote it in a way that didn't sit quite right with me. I started my main character already towards the ending point of her journey. I wish to fix that in a way. So, Kingdom Come will become book two, Renegade book three, and a new book will start everything at square one. I will be writing a book based on the beginnings of my main character's journey when she was just a teen. From there, the three-book series will take you on an adventure with her as she experiences every trial and shortcoming that is thrown at her. It'll be a Radish-only thing at first but will also transition to Wattpad.

I know people cannot afford to buy chapters. That's why most of my stories will be crossposted onto here. I am staying on Wattpad, this is where I started, and I will not abandon it. I am just expanding my horizons a bit to other platforms and other ways to sustain myself.

Stay safe, everyone, and keep an eye out for my upcoming creations! I love you all, and thank you for reading!

Bye! I will be back when and if I have more news! Wish me luck!

-Scar.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

26K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
612K 27.1K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
2.2K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
18K 1.1K 32
Summary: Confirming you were dating the famous Min Suga of BTS, you knew you were bound to make some enemies. But what you didn't expect was to be cu...